First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17
 Fenrir.Zenion
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Zenion
By Fenrir.Zenion 2024-05-17 16:13:41
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Is that using proper lv60 gear, or whatever synced down?

Whatever synced down. Like, very whatever, only one of my black mages has actual gear for the job, the others just have whatever ilvl stuff was in their first two wardrobes that black mage can equip. Tarutaru though, at 60 those couple of points of int and MP might actually matter (I didn't use food though, you could make it up there.)

I don't have hard HP counts on all generals yet, but Mihli clocks in somewhere around 2650 (twice), Gadalar looks like he's in the 2250 range.

The other three probably have more, being melee jobs; hopefully next attempt I get far enough for that to be what gets me killed :D

EDIT: Najelith has about 2550 - 2600 HP, and your timing on the three nukes has to be pretty tight - like, pick a Vana'diel minute to cast on, because if you're too far out of sync you get the add.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-17 16:59:45
Link | Citer | R

I wasnt getting the same treatment. When one died, next one attacked.

I thought it was just bad luck since my first flare volley didnt take out Rughajeen, so pld held galadar. But the next AM volley OHKO Galadar, and I still got attacked by mihli. No one had any fastcast or anything of the sort.

I wound up just cycling around tier 2 nukes.

Of course, its possible that the "next man up" cycle can be avoided by always OHKOing, and when my first volley failed, I triggered the cycle.

I also have two Chatoyants and an Iridial that I left in safe because reasons.

17:55:01Counselor Gadalar : No...my fires cannot be doused by the likes of you...
17:55:02Counselor Gadalar has fallen.
17:55:04Counselor Mihli : Hey!Let me in on the fun!
 Shiva.Myamoto
Serveur: Shiva
user: Myamoto
By Shiva.Myamoto 2024-05-17 17:41:59
Link | Citer | R

couple players on pet jobs and they melt... plus... sweet screenshot with other players... not your lonely self... lol
 Fenrir.Zenion
By Fenrir.Zenion 2024-05-17 17:54:53
Link | Citer | R

I thought it was just bad luck since my first flare volley didnt take out Rughajeen, so pld held galadar. But the next AM volley OHKO Galadar, and I still got attacked by mihli. No one had any fastcast or anything of the sort.

Of course, its possible that the "next man up" cycle can be avoided by always OHKOing, and when my first volley failed, I triggered the cycle.

17:55:01Counselor Gadalar : No...my fires cannot be doused by the likes of you...

I'm beginning to think the time nobody joined in was just a fluke, because yeah... it just keeps happening.

They don't seem to regen if you wipe and raise, so that's a possible option; just take out what you can, die, clean up. Last try, Zazarg took me out, and when I recovered I wiped out Gadalar; Zazarg did his line and came at me again - unsure if that's just chance, or if previously activated enemies are prioritized, but it's clearly not "you could have three on you."

I strongly recommend taking Mihli off the table first because of that blasted benediction, I'm pretty sure I had Rughadjeen done on my first try but she brought him back around.

Zazarg seems to have absolutely no options if you stick bind on him. Just stands there waiting to get spanked. All the rest have at least something they can do at range.

Shiva.Myamoto said: »
couple players on pet jobs and they melt... plus... sweet screenshot with other players... not your lonely self... lol

I mean, I'm talking about a strategy that absolutely requires three or more bodies, but I like how you just assume that there are people on my server who are both interested in doing this and not six-boxing it.

Which pet job using what, though? I know it's not summoner, that's strictly for healing and sacrifice pulling until level 65. Puppetmaster with the Up In Arms build? Beastmaster with a specific jug pet?
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-17 18:26:14
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Zenion said: »
I strongly recommend taking Mihli off the table first because of that blasted benediction, I'm pretty sure I had Rughadjeen done on my first try but she brought him back around.
Benediction gives them raise?

I didnt see that, but she also didnt get to benediction.
 Shiva.Myamoto
By Shiva.Myamoto 2024-05-17 18:32:35
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Zenion said: »

I'm beginning to think the time nobody joined in was just a fluke, because yeah... it just keeps happening.

They don't seem to regen if you wipe and raise, so that's a possible option; just take out what you can, die, clean up. Last try, Zazarg took me out, and when I recovered I wiped out Gadalar; Zazarg did his line and came at me again - unsure if that's just chance, or if previously activated enemies are prioritized, but it's clearly not "you could have three on you."

Zazarg seems to have absolutely no options if you stick bind on him. Just stands there waiting to get spanked. All the rest have at least something they can do at range.

Shiva.Myamoto said: »

I mean, I'm talking about a strategy that absolutely requires three or more bodies, but I like how you just assume that there are people on my server who are both interested in doing this and not six-boxing it.

Which pet job using what, though? I know it's not summoner, that's strictly for healing and sacrifice pulling until level 65. Puppetmaster with the Up In Arms build? Beastmaster with a specific jug pet?

lol yeah I suppose I shouldn't assume such ridiculous things... the mere thought of people just having some casual nonsensical fun together is preposterous!

haha anyways, umm yeah PUP up in arms build basically and bst with coldblood como do some serious work.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-17 18:39:43
Link | Citer | R

If you're doing the fishing thing...turn off fastcs :)
 Asura.Alfylicious
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Alfylicious 2024-05-17 18:44:42
Link | Citer | R

I solo'd Heroes, promy ENM and generals on pup using the first up in arms youtube video setup I found. I just overdrived light and fire maneuvers. +2 oils for heroes and generals. +1 oils for enm. I never engaged and stayed far away. Sinister Reign I've solo'd using either melee Brd or melee Rdm. Only thing that required 3 people so far is incursion. Hope that helps!
[+]
 Asura.Hya
user: HyaAsura
By Asura.Hya 2024-05-17 19:28:30
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Alfylicious said: »
I solo'd Heroes, promy ENM and generals on pup using the first up in arms youtube video setup I found. I just overdrived light and fire maneuvers. +2 oils for heroes and generals. +1 oils for enm. I never engaged and stayed far away. Sinister Reign I've solo'd using either melee Brd or melee Rdm. Only thing that required 3 people so far is incursion. Hope that helps!
PUP strat worked like a charm first try. Never played the job before. No oils used, one Dawn Mulsum even though I didn't need to. Very comfortable clear. Thanks!
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-05-17 19:29:54
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Hya said: »
Never played the job before
It's really worth it to learn it, for what reason IDK, but it really could be something amazing.
 Asura.Shermansmith
By Asura.Shermansmith 2024-05-17 19:51:59
Link | Citer | R

I keep getting Yellow Globes... I'm using a Lu Shang + Sabiki Rig + 100 fish skill. I don't feel like I'm missing anything?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-17 20:00:07
Link | Citer | R

You on the wrong boat my dood

Youre on AU <-> Mhaura
[+]
 Shiva.Myamoto
By Shiva.Myamoto 2024-05-17 20:00:25
Link | Citer | R

yeah admittedly was catching globes exclusively until I realized I was on the wrong ship lol... has to be mhaura<>selbina not mhaura<>al zahbi
[+]
 Asura.Hya
By Asura.Hya 2024-05-17 20:00:40
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Shermansmith said: »
I keep getting Yellow Globes... I'm using a Lu Shang + Sabiki Rig + 100 fish skill. I don't feel like I'm missing anything?
Used Lu Shang (still need Tenacity RoE), Sabiki Rig, with 110 fishing. Never got Yellow Globes but plenty of Quus and Cone Calamary. Took several boat rides to complete. Just poor luck, probably.
[+]
By Shermansmith408 2024-05-17 20:08:29
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
You on the wrong boat my dood

Youre on AU <-> Mhaura

woof! my scrubs are showing! ty for the tip
[+]
 Carbuncle.Papesse
user: Papesse
By Carbuncle.Papesse 2024-05-17 21:22:35
Link | Citer | R

Mercenary Camp is also soloable on SMN with meds, lvl 60 gear is not needed. Since the generals don't aggro/link/regen when left passive you can Astral Flow Mihli (after Bene) until they all die. It takes only 2-3 Clarsach Call to kill them.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-05-17 21:52:00
Link | Citer | R

can confirm PUP decimated Mercenary Camp no problem, not even sure if I needed Overdrive.
[+]
 Fenrir.Zenion
By Fenrir.Zenion 2024-05-17 23:55:46
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Papesse said: »
Mercenary Camp is also soloable on SMN with meds, lvl 60 gear is not needed. Since the generals don't aggro/link/regen when left passive you can Astral Flow Mihli (after Bene) until they all die. It takes only 2-3 Clarsach Call to kill them.

Instructions unclear; fought Mihli until Benediction (puppet with Up In Arms build and Overdrive, it might have gotten halfway through her second life bar if the puppetmaster hadn't died?), wiped. Raised and used Clarsach Call on Mihli, all five generals started attacking. Death was swift.

Hate is interesting in this fight though. When you attack one of the generals, they only care about whoever actually attacked them - let that character die, they go passive. When one joins the fight without being attacked, they won't stop until everybody is dead.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-18 10:06:37
Link | Citer | R

At least one repeat in day 4s line up, but dont know the whole list

500 Light damage is, inconvenient. /whm holy with zero skill but all mab gear might get it @_@

Cor onry... It gets shining blade though! If I skill that up.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-18 10:09:35
Link | Citer | R

Ambu
Heal 300+
500+ light damage (restricted to blu only? or pld and whm with holy II sets, unless elemental WS dmg counts too)
Chocobo Digging (10 items dug up)
Monster Rearing
Eternal Life
Master Angler (4 rusty)
Heroines Tower ("Complete any Rune of Transfer the requisite number of times", what the *** does that mean)
Swarm! (Obtains atleast 1000 points in Swarm, I'm presuming its this)
 Asura.Hya
By Asura.Hya 2024-05-18 10:12:14
Link | Citer | R

500+ light damage (restricted to blu only?)
Just completed as RDM with Seraph Blade. I assume Rune of Transfer is Nyzul?
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-18 10:14:14
Link | Citer | R

https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Heroines%27_Holdfast

Nyzul was my first thought too, cause of the Rune of Transfer, but I think its this.
 Asura.Aquatiq
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2024-05-18 10:29:30
Link | Citer | R

Swarm! (Obtains atleast 1000 points in Swarm, I'm presuming its this)

For reference bc I didn't see it mentioned in wiki:
-You are scored individually. Group's kills don't contribute to your 1000 pts needed for VBD.
-The VBD reward is given at the end of the event.
-Kill 5-10, watch the log to see how many points you get, and afk. Or AOE and get hundreds of thousands of points.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-18 10:35:36
Link | Citer | R

Moving the mastery levels 1 day at a time
[+]
 Bahamut.Eorphere
Serveur: Bahamut
user: eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2024-05-18 10:50:51
Link | Citer | R

https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Heroines%27_Holdfast

Nyzul was my first thought too, cause of the Rune of Transfer, but I think its this.

It 100% is. I just did it. You also only need to complete Rune 1 if you wish.
 Fenrir.Zenion
By Fenrir.Zenion 2024-05-18 10:58:24
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
At least one repeat in day 4s line up, but dont know the whole list

500 Light damage is, inconvenient. /whm holy with zero skill but all mab gear might get it @_@

Cor onry... It gets shining blade though! If I skill that up.

Garland of Bliss worked, I imagine Flash Nova would too. Funny that the elemental damage goal is easier with weaponskills than spells.
 Asura.Hya
By Asura.Hya 2024-05-18 11:06:16
Link | Citer | R

Did Swarm with a full group just now. One member stated that after he zoned into Rolanberry [S], his daily objectives disappeared. Asked for a screenshot and sure enough, only the one-time objectives are present. A couple others also stated they didn't get credit (though this may be because they didn't have Swarm! in their rotation). Be careful out there.

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-18 11:11:04
Link | Citer | R

Same bug that they already know about but not limited to just day 2. sux.
By zeta 2024-05-18 11:35:00
Link | Citer | R

any certain rod/bait/area for rusty itmes? Thank you.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17