Asura Question

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Asura Question
Asura Question
By caydenkakora 2024-03-13 19:49:19
Link | Citer | R

Where do people ML on this server where the fkn RMT haven't taken over?
 Asura.Jdove
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: erasmuss
By Asura.Jdove 2024-03-13 20:01:00
Link | Citer | R

They don't, everyone just pays RMT for afk levels.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-03-13 20:09:41
Link | Citer | R

Only suckers grind that ***.

Promys are mostly open (cause they suck)
Alzadaal is open (cause it sucks)
Dho Crabs are pretty empty cause it's old. That's your spot.
By Draylo 2024-03-13 20:10:38
Link | Citer | R

Not everyone, I would guess most are botting themselves. I thought they loved EXP parties, where did they all go, you can create a group and mindlessly grind fodder mobs for millions of xp, thats what the people wanted!

Also, RMT do not block people from getting ML.. The mobs respawn almost instantly and theres plenty to go around in the most popular camps. Most of them are pulling with ranged attacks too, so you can easily outclaim most of the bots if you are playing legit
By jubes 2024-03-13 20:13:42
Link | Citer | R

KRT is the only place that is permanently cockblocked, everywhere else there is room if you look.

also, it wouldn't be that hard to take over some of the RMT camps if people truly wanted to, but we've collectively decided it isn't worth the effort.
[+]
By K123 2024-03-14 03:32:04
Link | Citer | R

Bibiki is RMT free.
By Bongarippa 2024-04-04 17:33:03
Link | Citer | R

So curious about this place. I just made a new char to get a feel for asura before I decide if I wanna bring my main and mules over. How you guys on asura deal with the non stop shout spam from the same few? Is there some kinda windower add on to block it all out, just blist em as they come, or just deal with it. I was on asura like 8 years ago and I don't remember it being like this. Or maybe it's just because I'm used to seeing 1 shout every 6 hours.
By Bongarippa 2024-04-04 17:34:07
Link | Citer | R

Also, sorry for hijacking the thread, just seen a topic called asura question and thought to myself, "I have an asura question also"
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-04-04 17:34:47
Link | Citer | R

The prohibited list function is... almost acceptable.

It does a "passable" job of blocking most of the yell trash. (passable, as in D+ / C- range)

If it weren't for ambu and mars orb shouts, I'd turn yell off entirely, that's the best solution lol
By Bongarippa 2024-04-04 17:39:32
Link | Citer | R

I didn't even know that was a thing. Guess I'll give that a whirl