Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Daybreak on Summoner
Daybreak on Summoner
By benjaman 2024-02-03 12:10:47
Link | Citer | R

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhnZqtWM0Vw

Here's a short video of me testing Daybreak with Summmoner. I only started gearing the job recently and have little jp, so I thought I'd see what I can do for cp farm with Daybreak. I use Cohort Cloak +1 with r0 nyame and WSD rings for Seraph Strike. Back is MSB which I think is the best stat for the WS, but I'm not sure.
 Ragnarok.Creaucent
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Creaucent
By Ragnarok.Creaucent 2024-02-03 12:52:46
Link | Citer | R

MND+30, macc/mdmg+20 and WSD+10 should be the better cape for it. If you have the Amalric +1 set or Bunzi set they should give you more damage than r0 Nyame. Subbing nin and using Bunzi's Rod or r15 Septoptic +1 will also be a boost in damage nvm SMN doesnt get Seraph Strike natively.

Obviously Shiva's Favor too.
By benjaman 2024-02-03 14:40:32
Link | Citer | R

both sets natively have MAB+30, but nyame has Skillchain dmg and bunzi has magic dmg +30 on each piece.
I tried Bunzi r0 in place of Nyame r0. Tested at 3000tp. Removed variables like Sylvie.
Bunzi r0: SS: 19291 Fusion: 30861
Nyame r0: SS: 18943 Fusion: 34209
This implies that Magic Damage is not worth very much. Nyame has better base stats than Bunzi so that is probably playing a factor in why the diff is so small.

FWIW: Shiva's Favor (lv?) + Nyame = SS: 20857, implying that MAB is a very useful stat. Without Ifrit, I gain tp very slowly and need ayame to open Fusion.

Almaric is very expensive. Maybe I'll try it someday.

You can't sub a DW job and still be able to use Seraph Strike as SMN.

These numbers are consistent. However, sometimes I get a very low SS or very high SS. I think these are resists and crits.
By Nariont 2024-02-03 15:15:00
Link | Citer | R

Magic can't crit. Weather proc possibly, or just resists like you said