Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Sortie Release - Info
Sortie Release - Info
First Page 2 3 ... 95 96 97 ... 162 163 164
By Chimerawizard 2022-10-30 13:23:13
Link | Citer | R

Someone w/ friends not on break try this for me:
WAR(empy), DRK(empy), BRD, COR, DNC, GEO/WHM.
outside pro/shell/regen5ga. GEO needs M10 minimum for curaga3.

A3/4: GEO solo
B3/4: COR solo
C3/4: BRD solo (or drk)
D3/4: WAR/DRK/DNC
bosses D>C>B>A>E>F>G>H
WAR & DRK get AM3 and just white dmg E/F/G/H bosses to death.

B/F boss, Fury/barrier? & DNC doesn't do steps or samba.
other bosses, DNC def-/crit eva- steps and samba.

With Dia2, Box step & frailty, most bosses should be pdif cap'd even w/ DRK's crazy high PDL. B/F may be lacking due to its dumb mechanics making enfeebles bad.
Feather step + Rogue roll should substantially boost crit rate so white damage dps gets as high as mage strat MB nuke dps.

Is it possible?
went today w/ a semi-scuffed party. DRK COR BRD SCH GEO SMN.
EA+Scherzo on E boss made the insta-kills do basically nothing. that or removing poison is what made it do nothing (we held it for 8min after our DRK died 4min in). DRK was doing crits of 20~k from what he said. should be possible, just not with as much multi-box'ing as we had going on.
[+]
By Lilllith 2022-10-31 00:29:42
Link | Citer | R

Our group went 2x SCH BLM GEO COR RUN today. Completely annihilated every boss, ABCDEFGH. Farmed all the shards too.
[+]
 Shiva.Larrymc
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: larrymc
By Shiva.Larrymc 2022-10-31 02:47:59
Link | Citer | R

Lilllith said: »
Our group went 2x SCH BLM GEO COR RUN today. Completely annihilated every boss, ABCDEFGH. Farmed all the shards too.

Could you provide a little more detail. Did you get metals, skip them? Only focus on the shard objective then move directly to boss? Skip mini-bosses?
By Ruaumoko 2022-10-31 04:52:03
Link | Citer | R

MB meta coming back like.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By SimonSes 2022-10-31 05:31:10
Link | Citer | R

Chimerawizard said: »
WAR & DRK get AM3 and just white dmg E/F/G/H bosses to death.

This is kinda optimistic for Aita. First of all you will swim in fetters (and your setup doesn't even have proper healer) and second of all you might get dispelled a lot.

AFAIK you can force Gartell to specific mode by going out and back from area (you need to wait some time before going back) and afaik it wont change modes for 5 minutes (at 5 minutes it gets wind+thunder mode and reset to normal mechanics), so you can I guess force it to thunder hand mode and wont get dispelled.

That being said best job to white damage those bosses is by far RNG. You are outside of any danger beside fetters on Aita and shadowbind let you do wonders on some bosses.

Another problem is Aita's DT, we have no idea why, but we once had RNG doing normal damage and another time RNG was doing like -80% damage. We did proc blue after like 95% TP moves both times, so its not that.

Another approach could be using 2*MNK. Slightly less white damage than DRK and WAR, but far less TP moves to deal with.
By Lilllith 2022-10-31 10:18:36
Link | Citer | R

They all die in 3 min so don't need metal
By Sockfoot 2022-10-31 10:28:39
Link | Citer | R

They all die in 3 min so don't need metal
Any chance on getting a recording (of future run, if none already)?
By Lilllith 2022-10-31 11:39:57
Link | Citer | R

Sorry I'm not a youtuber. But it's pretty straight forward. sch sc the element it is weak to. BLM nuke first follow by the 2 SCH. Use tabula on F and H boss if possible since they are hardest. Alternate gems between the 2 scholars. Use bolster or BOG+ ecliptic/demat, rayke/gambit when necessary. If you can clear Ongo V20 this is a cake walk.
By Lilllith 2022-10-31 11:58:52
Link | Citer | R

Since I was bored. I'll save everyone some time by typing the Skillchains we used.

Aita H Boss
You want to kill within 3min or else he will use two abilities later on to make it harder. Also at the 3 min mark he will use Vivisection that will one shot people within 20 yalms (I believe) Lux Liement will save your run if you're fast.

When Flaming Kick:
Stone>Water= Reverberation Water Nukes

Flashflood Water:
water>lightning = impaction. Lightning Nukes

Icy Grasp:
Fire>lightning= fusion. Fire Nukes

Eroding Flesh:
Earth>wind= detonation. Wind Nukes

Fulminous Smash:
fire>stone = scission. Stone Nukes

Save yourself the headache and just kill within 3min so you just focus on one SC. He most likely starts out with Flaming Kick

Gartell F Boss
Wind Hands:
water>ice = induration Ice nukes

Thunder hands:
fire>stone= scission stone nukes

Again save yourself the headache and kill within 3min so you dont have to face both wind and thunder hands.

Triboulex G Boss
fire>lightning= fusion fire nukes

Dhartok E Boss
fire>stone = scission stone nukes

Good luck!
[+]
 Phoenix.Phayde
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Phlegra
By Phoenix.Phayde 2022-10-31 12:11:25
Link | Citer | R

Once you know the gimmicks and get the communication ironed out, killing is < 3 min is very do-able. We haven't attempted Boss H yet, so I can't speak to that, but we've killed bosses EFG with the 2x SCH, BLM, GEO, COR, RUN method. We've been rotating members lately so our comms haven't been perfect, but our Gartell run last night was 2:40 with plenty of room to improve (I had the wrong weather for 75% of the fight, for example).

[+]
 Asura.Sechs
Serveur: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-10-31 12:17:01
Link | Citer | R

Sorry I'm not a youtuber. But it's pretty straight forward. sch sc the element it is weak to. BLM nuke first follow by the 2 SCH. Use tabula on F and H boss if possible since they are hardest. Alternate gems between the 2 scholars. Use bolster or BOG+ ecliptic/demat, rayke/gambit when necessary. If you can clear Ongo V20 this is a cake walk.
What's an "alternate gem"?
By Lilllith 2022-10-31 12:21:42
Link | Citer | R

alternate stratagems. It's just scholar lingo abbreviation. When one scholar is out of stratagems to use immanence the other sch use their stratagems. That way you will never have delays waiting for skillchains. also tabula rasa gives you unlimited stratagems for 3min.

You can start with H boss, use tab have cor cutting cards 1st sch, then go to F boss, use tab on 2nd scholar=> wild card after. You are pretty much guaranteed a 3rd tabula rasa if you didn't get a reset.

If you guys can't kill in 3 min or don't have enough gem, it's most likely lack of coordination/practice with the skillchain. You should be nuking cap damage. following nukes might get magic walled but still does a lot.
 Fenrir.Aladeus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2022-10-31 13:58:49
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Phayde said: »
Once you know the gimmicks and get the communication ironed out, killing is < 3 min is very do-able. We haven't attempted Boss H yet, so I can't speak to that, but we've killed bosses EFG with the 2x SCH, BLM, GEO, COR, RUN method. We've been rotating members lately so our comms haven't been perfect, but our Gartell run last night was 2:40 with plenty of room to improve (I had the wrong weather for 75% of the fight, for example).

Damn, that's some serious damage. I've never triple bursted a skillchain. Finally, BLM gets a little love.
By klayy 2022-10-31 14:47:18
Link | Citer | R

havent poked my head in here for a bit but..

did anyone confirm/deny that all 4 seys of nakuals nets you an aurum? We killed all 4 just now wanna say EFHG order no aurum. But idk if I ever saw that being a thing or just speculated.

FYI, TPing on hounds and WSing dullas is 100% a thing. No deaths.
 Asura.Disclai
user: Disclai
By Asura.Disclai 2022-10-31 15:18:21
Link | Citer | R

klayy said: »

did anyone confirm/deny that all 4 seys of nakuals nets you an aurum? We killed all 4 just now wanna say EFHG order no aurum. But idk if I ever saw that being a thing or just speculated.

Can corroborate that killing all 4 sets of naakuals does not give an Aurum, at least at this point in time.

If it was somehow confirmed that it will, then it's probably not in until the mega boss is released next month.

That, or if an Aurum can spawn right now, its objective isn't merely to kill all the naakuals.
 Fenrir.Positron
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2022-10-31 16:23:50
Link | Citer | R

I'm virtually certain nobody had killed all 4 sets of Naakuals when that was added to the wiki, so it was almost certainly speculative.
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2022-10-31 16:28:39
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Phayde said: »

damn get impact and burn on that mofo! I saw the SCH hit Blizzard II for 85k!!
Nice work

Edit; super jelly of that +2 ear, gone about 40 days on 2 chars and haven’t got a +2 yet
By SimonSes 2022-10-31 16:58:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Toralin said: »
Edit; super jelly of that +2 ear, gone about 40 days on 2 chars and haven’t got a +2 yet

Same. Im like 0/16 on main char now and I have person in my static who is like 3/6 XD
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2022-10-31 19:57:32
Link | Citer | R

It is possible to kill all room bosses without pre-farming any of the KI for the bosses. Six members of our group farmed everything in the same run, and killed all 8 bosses (and all 4 roaming bosses in the first area, and the Naraka in the basement).

Same setup: SCH SCH BLM GEO COR RUN. 1:40 remaining on the clock, it was recorded, not sure if they will post the video though. (I was not at this particular run)
[+]
 Phoenix.Phayde
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Phlegra
By Phoenix.Phayde 2022-10-31 20:03:20
Link | Citer | R

damn get impact and burn on that mofo!

Burn doesn't land, even with ES. It lands on A boss no problem, but Gartell ain't havin' it. I don't usually free cast impact, and our SCH did Scission instead of Gravitation so I left it out this run. Not sure how well it sticks.

I saw the SCH hit Blizzard II for 85k!!

Yeah, cuz he snaked the Ice Shot! lol, sneaky SCH. It honestly was the right play tho, because my nuke walled Blizzard VI still hit for 91k after his Blizzard II.
 Bahamut.Xiutaru
user: etherue
By Bahamut.Xiutaru 2022-10-31 21:00:45
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Lexouritis said: »
It is possible to kill all room bosses without pre-farming any of the KI for the bosses. Six members of our group farmed everything in the same run, and killed all 8 bosses (and all 4 roaming bosses in the first area, and the Naraka in the basement).

Same setup: SCH SCH BLM GEO COR RUN. 1:40 remaining on the clock, it was recorded, not sure if they will post the video though. (I was not at this particular run)

Not the best quality, but:
[+]
By Mirdain 2022-10-31 21:01:20
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »
Metal in H is NOT from killing NM after killing all fomors. Unless we somehow missed a fomor, but I doubt that. One of the blue chest however seems to be from killing all fomors with the same job. I think for us it was all PLDs, but I'm not sure. We were using AOE and weren't really expecting a blue chest.

I'll try to farm it again. I deleted the video so can't go back for review. I did kill all 4x Naakual sets for nothing today thinking it was the Aurum Coffer. That was a PITA......
By Mirdain 2022-10-31 21:12:44
Link | Citer | R

klayy said: »

I did G/H/F/E today nothing.
By klayy 2022-10-31 23:14:08
Link | Citer | R

Mirdain said: »
I'll try to farm it again. I deleted the video so can't go back for review. I did kill all 4x Naakual sets for nothing today thinking it was the Aurum Coffer. That was a PITA......

Yeah tbh I just did it because our regular lineup was compromised and we ended up with 2 SAMs and no SCH. So just felt like targeting nakuals was the way to go. I also wanted to see muffin-wise what an E-H only run looked like.

I usually run us through A in 6 minutes, get slug, obdella for like 3K quick muffins, run to B for fire ele blue and pork if its around. Bhoot/fomor same deal kill them if they are like right there and only go out of ur way if you've already killed the other 3. Then easy F/G chests, all of E, pop into H for that chest and try get those nakuals if time. Usually 21-23K muffins without E boss, 26-28K muffins with E boss.

So straight into E for everything (minus boss), into F for chest/veelas/nakuals, H for chest and naks then G for hounds/Dullas then naks. Didnt kill naraka or raffle though I'd be surprised if they were connected to reds/aurum. Was like 17 k muffins.

I feel like you just tailor it to what you need. Got someone with no stone and sitting on 60K muffins, you wanna do that style. Stones are piling up, need muffins, do more efficient A-D stuff and a boss or two in E-H.
By klayy 2022-10-31 23:16:04
Link | Citer | R

^^My biggest takeaway tbh was that TPing hounds and WSing dullahans actually worked. We'd tried dullas like 3x early on and they were just taking people out.. felt like a response to being WSed or something.. so wasn't entirely sure it was gonna be a thing. But that and dragging a fire ele around for veelas is the only way I see eityher of those objs being remotely worthwhile.
 Bahamut.Chaosmage
By Bahamut.Chaosmage 2022-10-31 23:19:47
Link | Citer | R

Just got this tonight. First +2 for my group since start.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Kanryu
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Kanryu
By Ragnarok.Kanryu 2022-11-01 03:05:32
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Positron said: »
I'm virtually certain nobody had killed all 4 sets of Naakuals when that was added to the wiki, so it was almost certainly speculative.

We put that out there as the likely condition very early on when I made that node for how we do the event.

People sent me unhappy messages like the large bold text saying "rampant speculation" meant something else to them than it did to us.
[+]
By Tokimemofan 2022-11-01 18:24:44
Link | Citer | R

So the chest B5 objective isn’t accurate. Today I did that with one other party member. I walked through D and my other member device warped to help kill deleterious. We walked through the rest of D then A and finally to B. I then inspected the bitzer in B and the chest popped. My other member had completed the objective in a prior run. More investigation is needed here
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-11-01 18:41:22
Link | Citer | R

Maybe it only is required to walk for any party members without KI.
First Page 2 3 ... 95 96 97 ... 162 163 164