Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Spicyryan is a GM
Spicyryan is a GM
First Page 2
By MasterAtArms 2022-08-11 11:05:53
Link | Citer | R

Spicyryan is a GM. I blacklisted him and Ronstadt from day one, like everyone should do with a new character, after filtering yell (or using an addon) and configuring config menus. I saw him standing somewhere and slapped him, and he sent me this tell, and as you can see, when I tried to blacklist him, it failed, because sure enough, he was already on the blacklist. No hax do that. Spicyryan is 5-0. SE Shill. The fuzz. This certainly explains why he has yet to be banned after literally hundreds of GM complaints for player harassment. Now he's outed himself and blown his cover.
Pass it on.
 Asura.Sensarity
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Meeeeeep
By Asura.Sensarity 2022-08-11 11:19:25
Link | Citer | R

i'm gay
[+]
By warmech 2022-08-11 11:19:29
Link | Citer | R

did you recently zone in, when I am really laggy blacklisted people get thru for the first 5 seconds of entering a new zone.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-08-11 11:20:18
Link | Citer | R

Blacklist doesn't immediately load upon zone. I don't know long you were in the zone before the interaction.
By MasterAtArms 2022-08-11 11:22:18
Link | Citer | R

I had not recently zoned.
By MasterAtArms 2022-08-11 11:23:23
Link | Citer | R

Further, I confronted him with it in the bg discord, and he wouldn't deny it, just deflected lamely until he couldn't anymore and muted me.
 Odin.Creaucent
Serveur: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2022-08-11 11:28:33
Link | Citer | R

Does anyone actually care?
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-08-11 11:36:23
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2022-08-11 11:47:08
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the report, I have let Dave know.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-08-11 11:49:04
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bippin said: »
Thanks for the report, I have let Dave know.
Don't forget that Billnes has a copy of their handbook also!
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2022-08-11 11:51:34
Link | Citer | R

Blacklists a guy, but engages with him by slapping him.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2022-08-11 11:53:39
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Patriclis
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2022-08-11 11:53:47
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2022-08-11 11:59:03
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Negan said: »
That is just fan fiction
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-08-11 12:00:06
Link | Citer | R

That is just fan fiction
LIES! GM DAVE "BILLNES" IS REAL I TELL YA! :sob:
[+]
 Valefor.Godsblackarm
Serveur: Valefor
user: Serj
By Valefor.Godsblackarm 2022-08-11 12:13:38
Link | Citer | R

Before Einmithra starts ripping tendons and ligaments with his typical knee-jerk reaction to my letters, he should realize that letting him arrest and detain his adversaries indefinitely without charge, without trial, and without access to legal counsel would definitely lead to some sort of end-of-days scenario. Note that some of the facts I plan to use in this letter were provided to me by a highly educated person who managed to escape Einmithra’s distasteful, deplorable indoctrination and is consequently believable. As I’ve said before, Einmithra has a glib proficiency with words and very sensitive nostrils. He can smell money in your pocket from a block away. Once that delicious aroma reaches Einmithra’s nostrils, he’ll start talking about the joy of nativism and how the most valuable skill one can have is the ability to lie convincingly. As you listen to Einmithra’s sing-song, chances are you won’t even notice his hand as it goes into your pocket. Only later, after you realize you’ve been robbed, will you truly understand that his assault on free speech was not mounted in a few weeks. Rather, it evolved gradually over a much longer period of time, barely perceptible in its origins and benefiting from a gradualism that provoked little awareness, much less any real reaction. That’s why it is now the time to rally the troops with inspiring slogans. I’m thinking of, No to immoralism and moral corruption! Yes to committing to practices that build community and eliminating behaviors that work against what we are dedicated to building! That would really get people thinking about how Einmithra has spent untold hours trying to offer stones instead of bread to the emotional and spiritual hungers of the world. During that time, did it ever once occur to him that he does not represent a model of collegiality, circumspection, or discretion? Several highly cynical answers suggest themselves, but let it suffice to say that one can consecrate one’s life to the service of a noble idea or a glorious ideology. Einmithra, however, is more likely to call for a return to that which wasn’t particularly good in the first place. Until we address this issue, we will never move beyond it.
[+]
 Odin.Lawii
Serveur: Odin
user: Lawiii
By Odin.Lawii 2022-08-11 12:14:27
Link | Citer | R

That is just fan fiction

Is it spicy fan fiction?
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-08-11 12:16:06
Link | Citer | R

I need to touch grass because I know all these names...
By jdeep 2022-08-11 12:16:27
Link | Citer | R

thread of the year
 Fenrir.Richybear
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2022-08-11 12:17:13
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Lawii said: »

Is it spicy fan fiction?

50 Shades of BLU
[+]
 Asura.Warmoose
user: Hillclimb
By Asura.Warmoose 2022-08-11 12:18:02
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Godsblackarm said: »
Before Einmithra starts ripping tendons and ligaments with his typical knee-jerk reaction to my letters, he should realize that letting him arrest and detain his adversaries indefinitely without charge, without trial, and without access to legal counsel would definitely lead to some sort of end-of-days scenario. Note that some of the facts I plan to use in this letter were provided to me by a highly educated person who managed to escape Einmithra’s distasteful, deplorable indoctrination and is consequently believable. As I’ve said before, Einmithra has a glib proficiency with words and very sensitive nostrils. He can smell money in your pocket from a block away. Once that delicious aroma reaches Einmithra’s nostrils, he’ll start talking about the joy of nativism and how the most valuable skill one can have is the ability to lie convincingly. As you listen to Einmithra’s sing-song, chances are you won’t even notice his hand as it goes into your pocket. Only later, after you realize you’ve been robbed, will you truly understand that his assault on free speech was not mounted in a few weeks. Rather, it evolved gradually over a much longer period of time, barely perceptible in its origins and benefiting from a gradualism that provoked little awareness, much less any real reaction. That’s why it is now the time to rally the troops with inspiring slogans. I’m thinking of, No to immoralism and moral corruption! Yes to committing to practices that build community and eliminating behaviors that work against what we are dedicated to building! That would really get people thinking about how Einmithra has spent untold hours trying to offer stones instead of bread to the emotional and spiritual hungers of the world. During that time, did it ever once occur to him that he does not represent a model of collegiality, circumspection, or discretion? Several highly cynical answers suggest themselves, but let it suffice to say that one can consecrate one’s life to the service of a noble idea or a glorious ideology. Einmithra, however, is more likely to call for a return to that which wasn’t particularly good in the first place. Until we address this issue, we will never move beyond it.

Weird Scott pakins auto complaint generator flex. But ok
By GetHelpNerd 2022-08-11 12:19:08
Link | Citer | R

i have no idea why anyone gives spicy attention.

narcissistic radicalized nobody who's claim to fame is getting autistically mad enough at the old wiki to maintain a new wiki. who the *** gets mad at a wiki?

in reality given your anonymity you're probably one of his mindless shills trying to give him the attention he doesn't deserve
[+]
 Valefor.Godsblackarm
By Valefor.Godsblackarm 2022-08-11 12:19:33
Link | Citer | R

Only the best quality for these threads.
 Valefor.Godsblackarm
By Valefor.Godsblackarm 2022-08-11 12:20:50
Link | Citer | R

GetHelpNerd said: »

narcissistic radicalized nobody who's claim to fame is getting autistically mad enough at the old wiki to maintain a new wiki. who the *** gets mad at a wiki?

in reality given your anonymity you're probably one of his mindless shills trying to give him the attention he doesn't deserve

Sounds to me like you don't know the guy and make a whole lot of radicalized assumptions there pal
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2022-08-11 12:20:57
Link | Citer | R

oh good i got blacklisted by association, what a perk to being married to an apparent GM
[+]
By GetHelpNerd 2022-08-11 12:24:10
Link | Citer | R

Sounds to me like you don't know the guy and make a whole lot of radicalized assumptions there pal
unfortunately anyone involved in the games community at all "knows the guy". the absolute moron has been banned off every platform including this one, the only ones he stays unbanned on are his own (BG and various discords).

the day sonomaa realizes he isn't worth the ad revenue he's likely gone from BG as well. god can only hope that time comes soon, i'm pretty sure the dude has thrown a fit and rage quit BG 5 or 6 times.

so *** cringe. seriously just let the guy fade into obscurity
By MasterAtArms 2022-08-11 12:25:22
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Carrotchan said: »
oh good i got blacklisted by association, what a perk to being married to an apparent GM
No, you're blacklisted because you're a ***.
[+]
By IGDC 2022-08-11 12:28:10
Link | Citer | R

unfortunately anyone involved in the games community at all "knows the guy". the absolute moron has been banned off every platform including this one, the only ones he stays unbanned on are his own (BG and various discords).

the day sonomaa realizes he isn't worth the ad revenue he's likely gone from BG as well. god can only hope that time comes soon, i'm pretty sure the dude has thrown a fit and rage quit BG 5 or 6 times.

so *** cringe. seriously just let the guy fade into obscurity

Doesn't he try to have a podcast as well? I read through his DRG guide and had a stroke trying to figure out why he would write that while smoking crack.
[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2022-08-11 12:30:13
Link | Citer | R

MasterAtArms said: »
Asura.Carrotchan said: »
No, you're blacklisted because you're a ***.
sounds like my efforts are working
[+]
By MasterAtArms 2022-08-11 12:30:46
Link | Citer | R

IGDC said: »
Doesn't he try to have a podcast as well? I read through his DRG guide and had a stroke trying to figure out why he would write that while smoking crack.
It's meth, get it right.
First Page 2