Dear United States of America,
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-11-04 19:03:54
Link | Citer | R

It has happened after a country that has been decimated by a foreign invader many times before.
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-11-04 19:04:12
Link | Citer | R

You going to kill us all at random or have some method planned out?
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-04 19:09:08
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said:
It has happened after a country that has been decimated by a foreign invader many times before.

Well still took awhile and that was part of the problem still left people in power. Someone won forced there will on the conquered and bam they got resentful. But when you completely destroy another nation or come damn near close to it win!
Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:

Well I was thinking for a semi random method. Diseases or some such. Seems fairer. Though might have to target some um problem areas
 Leviathan.Veronika
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Veronika
By Leviathan.Veronika 2009-11-04 19:21:02
Link | Citer | R

Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:

He plans to use Thundaga III at a world-wide free entry war protest concert he will hold as bait.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-11-04 19:27:42
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Veronika said:

He plans to use Thundaga III at a world-wide free entry war protest concert he will hold as bait.

Only be killing hippies that way.
 Leviathan.Veronika
By Leviathan.Veronika 2009-11-04 19:30:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Leviathan.Veronika said:

Problem solved.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-04 19:35:48
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Leviathan.Veronika said:

Naw I'll advertise that you get free stuff for coming.
 Siren.Eagleeyes
Serveur: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2009-11-04 20:27:27
Link | Citer | R

ima just leave this here
User submitted image
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Serveur: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-04 20:29:56
Link | Citer | R

*** yeah.
 Asura.Slamm
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-11-04 20:52:04
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:

Lol how long do you think it'd take people even think of an economic system after? I think mere survival will come first for awhile. For that matter the communist are first on the list. Seriously took us pretty long to come up with that bad idea. And either way how quickly you think people are gunna want a war after the most brutal efficient one in history almost wipes out mankind? ***people be afriad to.

the size of one countries population/army would only make people scared of war if it was a lot more than what their country had.

in ww2 England had very few troops compared to other countries, yet it suffered very few deaths in comparison even though it was involved in every battle on the west side of Europe. quality > quantity

US army is strong but the troops could be trained better. This friendly fire thing they made up is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
British army suffered bout 3/5 the military deaths USA had even tho they were in the war a lot longer, called good troops.

as long as people still want power there will be war.

lets just hope people aren't pussies this time and actually fight it early to stop it being huge when it happens, ww2 could of been stopped if the allies weren't so scared of another war - they gave Hitler loads of ***he wanted before England finally stepped in after Poland got invaded. Could of saved millions of lives if the allies entered ASAP and crushed Hitler early on.

Iran needs to be *** up instead of letting them get stronger all the time.
 Odin.Eirwen
Serveur: Odin
user: dhkite
By Odin.Eirwen 2009-11-05 04:37:19
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Noobozaurusrex said:
Dear Rest of the World,

America *** rapes! Here's just a few reasons, and i'm not gonna get into the history of things, lets just take the present matter of fact:

1) We have the best looking women (its science, and yes every nation has an exception to the rule, i.e., Kyri in Canadia).

I really think I should stop after #1, but i know we need to appease the gays and whatnot as well, so....

2) I'm pretty sure we have the best looking gays...meh, you can do the research, I'm just gonna leave that ball in ya'lls court.

3) We have cities that all "the rest of the world" wants to come check out and see the awesome rape power that is in the USofA, like Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles, San Antonio/Austin (they are close enough), etc.

4) We have badass conspiracy theories, such as Alien Life (Area 52 ***), the Kennedy Assassination, Sasquatch, etc. fun fun stuff for all.

5) Do I really need to post more? We have contributed the most out of any other country to killing off the planet w/ our reckless and carefree attitude...I'm not saying this is a good or bad thing, but it is another reason how we RAPE! - and if you don't believe me, look at how we compare on our education system and percentage of obese people.

Well...I'm done here for now, just wanted to throw a little text-fuel on the Forum-fire. While I know the original post was regarding our disregard for the metric system, I guess its safe to say that we are a country who does w/e the *** we want or don't want...period.

btw, I've only been playing this game for a few weeks, nice to meet you all. :D

I wouldn't totally agree on you with number 1 and number 3. The impression we got is that all of number 1 are "surgically modified". To me, that's a downer, and not the reason for me to partake in number 3.

I do agree on number 4. Though, wasn't it Area 51? :o

Nice to meet you too, btw ^^

P.S. Ever get the feeling America is watching you and the other countries?
 Odin.Eirwen
Serveur: Odin
user: dhkite
By Odin.Eirwen 2009-11-05 04:45:31
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Anye said:
XD yeah Eir, sad isn't it?

very sad. Ruined one of the best catchphrases ._.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-05 04:49:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Slamm said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Lol how long do you think it'd take people even think of an economic system after? I think mere survival will come first for awhile. For that matter the communist are first on the list. Seriously took us pretty long to come up with that bad idea. And either way how quickly you think people are gunna want a war after the most brutal efficient one in history almost wipes out mankind? ***people be afriad to.
the size of one countries population/army would only make people scared of war if it was a lot more than what their country had.
in ww2 England had very few troops compared to other countries, yet it suffered very few deaths in comparison even though it was involved in every battle on the west side of Europe. quality > quantity

I don't think you understand the totality of what I proposed. There wont be armies. There wont be countries in the normal sense probably if you take out 95% of the population. Not to mention at least for a time people will be scared shitless.
England had the advantage of sitting on an island that never got invaded. Not to mention how many troops did they actually field?
 Leviathan.Veronika
By Leviathan.Veronika 2009-11-05 04:52:06
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Slamm said:

British army suffered bout 3/5 the military deaths USA had even tho they were in the war a lot longer, called good troops.

*Cough* cowardly troops *cough*

England rode in on the coat tails of the US in the Normandy Landing. America spear headed it, that's why they took the most casualties there. It greatly contributed to the total death toll. Also, what about the queen's navy? Wasn't that supposed to be a good one? Seems America did almost all the work on that front too!

Oh btw, England had more military casualties at the end of the war than america did by almost 180,000.
 Lakshmi.Kurenka
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Kurenka
By Lakshmi.Kurenka 2009-11-05 05:20:30
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Noobozaurusrex said:
Dear Rest of the World,

America *** rapes! Here's just a few reasons, and i'm not gonna get into the history of things, lets just take the present matter of fact:

1) We have the best looking women (its science, and yes every nation has an exception to the rule, i.e., Kyri in Canadia).

I really think I should stop after #1, but i know we need to appease the gays and whatnot as well, so....

2) I'm pretty sure we have the best looking gays...meh, you can do the research, I'm just gonna leave that ball in ya'lls court.

3) We have cities that all "the rest of the world" wants to come check out and see the awesome rape power that is in the USofA, like Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles, San Antonio/Austin (they are close enough), etc.

4) We have badass conspiracy theories, such as Alien Life (Area 52 ***), the Kennedy Assassination, Sasquatch, etc. fun fun stuff for all.

5) Do I really need to post more? We have contributed the most out of any other country to killing off the planet w/ our reckless and carefree attitude...I'm not saying this is a good or bad thing, but it is another reason how we RAPE! - and if you don't believe me, look at how we compare on our education system and percentage of obese people.

Well...I'm done here for now, just wanted to throw a little text-fuel on the Forum-fire. While I know the original post was regarding our disregard for the metric system, I guess its safe to say that we are a country who does w/e the *** we want or don't want...period.

btw, I've only been playing this game for a few weeks, nice to meet you all. :D

1: Lie. Poland has the most attractive women in the world. We are talking NATURAL BEAUTY here, not woman so full of plastic they could double for a barbie doll.

2: No research found for this. Though David Beckham was voted the best looking international football (thats soccer for you guys in the USA) player by a gay radio stations poll.

3: Las Vegas: No sports team (wtf!? Not going there..) New York City: Couldn't actually find anything bad about it. Fair play to you. Though it was founded by the Dutch, and pretty much built by the Irish (who also build Ireland, and most of Britain too before moving over to build New York lol). I could go on, and on, and on..But I won't. Every country has its good and bad points.

Back on the original point of this thread though. USA isn't the ONLY country still using the imperial system, dispite what that map says.
In the UK, road signs are in Miles and yards, the speed limit is miles per hour, beer is served in pints etc. In all horse racing countries races are measured in furlongs & miles. I am measured in feet & inches, not cm, I am weighed in stone & pounds, not kilo's.

Ok, we can get back off topic now. Noobozaurusrex you're changing your story a lot. First the account is a week old, then a few months, now over half a year? Hmmm....
 Carbuncle.Noobozaurusrex
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: 1279561
By Carbuncle.Noobozaurusrex 2009-11-05 05:22:42
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Eirwen said:

I do agree on number 4. Though, wasn't it Area 51? :o

Nice to meet you too, btw ^^

P.S. Ever get the feeling America is watching you and the other countries?

LOL, omfg, ur right, I fail. 'Twas AREA 51, idk why I was thinking 52, must've been thinking of something else. And yes I know for a fact that America is watching us as well as other countries. Lets just say, by the time most things come out on the news, the US military has known about it for weeks/months. I know this bc I know a person that did/does have a very high lvl clearance in the military (higher clearance than their boss) and did/does have access to sensitive information, and did/does see it come out in the news weeks/months later. That is about all I'm able to discuss atm tho. ^^

Take care!
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-05 05:52:27
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Veronika said:

I think you're doing it wrong. You can call governments and political figureheads cowards but I wouldn't as soon as call any troops cowards. You should be careful of what you say.

Quote:
England rode in on the coat tails of the US in the Normandy Landing. America spear headed it, that's why they took the most casualties there. It greatly contributed to the total death toll.

...lol

You're talking like the normandy landing was an operation based on one front. There were several beaches that were all assaulted by different units from different sections of the allied forces at pretty much the same time.

To make another point, I'd like to say that the British forces came upon the strongest german defences on one of the beachheads. The so called "panzer" units.

Also after the initial landings the only two divisions coming close to successfully completing their objectives were the Canadians(of the British Commonwealth, lmao) and the British 50th infantry division. They had infiltrated France further than any other allied unit.
 Lakshmi.Kurenka
By Lakshmi.Kurenka 2009-11-05 05:54:01
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Veronika said:

England rode in on the coat tails of the US in the Normandy Landing. America spear headed it, that's why they took the most casualties there. It greatly contributed to the total death toll.

I'm supprised America took most of the casualties, seeing as in the paradrop approx 60,000 US troops got lost lol. (nice aim once again by your troops ;D)

Yes on the beaches America took the most casualties, thats because they hit the most defended beach (Omaha).
Also the 4th Infantry Division (US army) managed to land at the wrong point. Come on..A beach is a stationary target, and a large one at that..And they still missed it. Score 2 for American Army acc!!!
Leviathan.Veronika said:
Also, what about the queen's navy? Wasn't that supposed to be a good one?

Several ships of the Royal Navy obliterated a lot of the costal defences. If it wasn't for them, the D-Day landings would not have succeeded. Get facts before running your mouth ;D
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-05 05:54:31
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
They had infiltrated France further than any other allied unit.

You say that like infiltrating France is an accomplishment.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-05 06:01:23
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

User submitted image

for the first units to reach the checkpoint.
 Lakshmi.Kurenka
By Lakshmi.Kurenka 2009-11-05 06:02:14
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

This was a France occupied by the Germans remember, not by the French "army" ^.^
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-11-05 06:09:55
Link | Citer | R

Dear United States Of America:

User submitted image

Signed: The Rest Of The World
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-05 06:11:49
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
User submitted image for the first units to reach the checkpoint.

Makes perfect sense now. It's not that france sucks so bad its just everyone is crazy for those croissants
 Pandemonium.Melaise
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Melly
By Pandemonium.Melaise 2009-11-05 07:02:31
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
User submitted image for the first units to reach the checkpoint.
Makes perfect sense now. It's not that france sucks so bad its just everyone is crazy for those croissants

mmmm
/drool

Yeah I think it's time for breakfast <.<
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2009-11-05 07:54:14
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Dear United States Of America:

User submitted image

Signed: The Rest Of The World

YES. YES. so true lol i laughed so hard at this one !
 Leviathan.Veronika
By Leviathan.Veronika 2009-11-05 09:46:05
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Kurenka said:

Several ships of the Royal Navy obliterated a lot of the costal defences. If it wasn't for them, the D-Day landings would not have succeeded. Get facts before running your mouth ;D

I didn't say that they didn't do ANYTHING, i implied that they were way out classed by America, Germany, and Japan in the navy fronts. Their carriers were far too inefficient, which is what won most of the navy battles of ww2. Also, they spent the majority of their time playing 'sitting duck' for the German u-boats.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-05 09:47:25
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Veronika said:
I didn't say that they didn't do ANYTHING, i implied that they were way out classed by America, Germany, and Japan in the navy fronts. Their carriers were far too inefficient, which is what won most of the navy battles of ww2. Also, they spent the majority of their time playing 'sitting duck' for the German u-boats.

Yeah, kind of like US soldiers when half of them landed on the wrong beach, right?

Sitting scattered ducks.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-05 09:49:29
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Veronika said:
Yeah, kind of like US soldiers when half of them landed on the wrong beach, right? Sitting scattered ducks.

Actually I'd say they were sitting ducks on the "right" beech. I mean seriously that was a lets throw bodys at machine guns until we get thru operation.
 Leviathan.Veronika
By Leviathan.Veronika 2009-11-05 09:54:01
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Leviathan.Veronika said:
Yeah, kind of like US soldiers when half of them landed on the wrong beach, right? Sitting scattered ducks.

Actually I'd say they were sitting ducks on the "right" beech. I mean seriously that was a lets throw bodys at machine guns until we get thru operation.

Exactly. Praise be the strong tidal currents that made it an impossible landing in that location on that day. Their 'new' spot was better because they were able to communicate with the destroyers to better take out defenses anyways.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-11-05 09:56:27
Link | Citer | R

Did anyone read the wiki article before starting up about the D-Day ***?
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24