Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-10-29 09:45:18
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eeek said:
Great, this thread is no longer worth reading. :/

Every time porkg comes into this thread it instantly turns into a "Hey guys i'm always right and your a immature moron because you don't listen to my word like it's god" thread.

Honestly I wish I could just block all his posts, they're not worth reading.
[+]
 Fenrir.Retin
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Jeniffer
By Fenrir.Retin 2009-10-29 09:46:37
Link | Citer | R

@ Korpg "Accept that you made a mistake about something, learn to not give information about a job ability you have no clue about, and leave."

1. If they thought the info was 100% correct from how they understood it, why can't they type that out here? :/

2. Why tell people to leave? It's a public forum where each and everyone of us has the right to post and chat to eachother. Unless you got some special authorisation on this forum, I suggest you don't tell people to back off and leave. It also really makes your post arguements alot weaker imo when you are beeing offensive towards others when arguing. Need more constructive criticism.
[+]
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-10-29 09:46:48
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Argettio said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Kujata.Argettio said:
Semantic argument.

From and ingame point of view (Re: TP gain and Damage delt) a missed shot is the same as a shot that is never fired.

No it isn't, not with attacks that have a number of tries associated with it.

Think about it this way: You have Barrage up, you hit up to the 4th hit, the 5th hit missed. Your RNG is 75, so you can try to hit up to 6 hits. Does that mean you used up 6 arrows because you missed at number 5? No, you used up 5 arrows (or less depending on how many Recycle took into effect, if it does, which I don't know).

What Moron was saying, you missed number 5, all 6 took place, and all 6 arrows were used. Then he was called out on it and desided to "change" his views by saying thats not what he "meant" but won't live up to the mistake.

He lives up to the mistake, he learns from it, he becomes a better person for it. Maybe then he won't be so immature and we can talk civil to each other. Who knows?

So you are starting a war over a few arrows. Gotcha'

Haven't you noticed by now that is the only reason he ever goes into a thread is to argue over some pointless stupid ***?
[+]
 Siren.Eagleeyes
Serveur: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2009-10-29 09:47:36
Link | Citer | R

LOL Ranger/Barrage Hijack!
 Fenrir.Retin
By Fenrir.Retin 2009-10-29 09:49:46
Link | Citer | R

Question of admin. Is there a way to block a persons posts, as others suggested earlier here? If not; make it happend?;p
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-10-29 09:49:53
Link | Citer | R

So how bout those new pants!?

I see a few ideas for them, I know war is slightly limited on pants if you don't have byakko's. Maybe someone can give an idea for WAR pants?

Sorry Retin, all I CAN do is topicban. And I already gave warning so anything after this, they will get it.
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-29 09:50:17
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
2. Why tell people to leave? It's a public forum where each and everyone of us has the right to post and chat to eachother. Unless you got some special authorisation on this forum, I suggest you don't tell people to back off and leave. It also really makes your post arguements alot weaker imo when you are beeing offensive towards others when arguing. Need more constructive criticism.

I thought I typed "leave it at that." I guess the forum cut that last part out...

Quote:
Haven't you noticed by now that is the only reason he ever goes into a thread is to argue over some pointless stupid ***?

sure.
 Bismarck.Maxse
Serveur: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2009-10-29 09:50:59
Link | Citer | R

If you dont have byakkos 3% haste and 7 acc for WAR anyway.
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-10-29 09:50:59
Link | Citer | R

I'm getting the mage pants for my blm for sure most likely, just not sure of augments (Movement speed+ ... and what else would be good?)

also I wonder how hard or easy this mission set is going to be, I actually still haven't finished the moogle one yet.
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-10-29 09:51:55
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Korpg said:
Quote:

I thought I typed "leave it at that." I guess the forum cut that last part out...

Quote:

sure.

Well, you are.

The only posts I have seen from you are to call other people names and push your own damn opinions down our throat like they are gods word.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-10-29 09:52:35
Link | Citer | R

Well I guess that can work 3% haste and +7 acc, but that would just be TP pants correct?
 Kujata.Argettio
Serveur: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-10-29 09:53:37
Link | Citer | R

4MAB 4MACC and 2INT will be well up there in terms of max damage for BLM and SCH.

Although exactly how good it will be depends on the mob you are nuking
 Bismarck.Maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2009-10-29 09:53:49
Link | Citer | R

ya just tp pants... you really cant make a worthwile WS pants though pretty bad options for WSing
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-29 09:53:51
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Fyyvoaa said:
Well, you are. The only posts I have seen from you are to call other people names and push your own damn opinions down our throat like they are gods word.

Aren't you doing the same thing then?
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-10-29 09:54:55
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Korpg said:
Bahamut.Fyyvoaa said:
Well, you are. The only posts I have seen from you are to call other people names and push your own damn opinions down our throat like they are gods word.

Aren't you doing the same thing then?

Um, no.

I don't go into a thread trying to force my opinion on people and calling people morons.
 Fenrir.Retin
By Fenrir.Retin 2009-10-29 09:56:49
Link | Citer | R

For thoe who want a nice merit SAM piece(birds), Acc+7 Att+7 is actually not a bad augment. Ending up with STR2 ACC+7 ATT+7 for Penta spam. If I wouldn't go for +movement speed on samurai I'd take those stats over my Shura Haidate+1/Byakko's Haidate(perhaps!:D)
 Bismarck.Maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2009-10-29 09:56:58
Link | Citer | R

Nice avatar Fyyvoaa whats it from?
 Asura.Eeek
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2009-10-29 09:57:06
Link | Citer | R

I'd offer up suggestions for WAR, but I don't see anything particularly outstanding. Then again, I'm far from an expert on WAR's options for WS legs.

I do see a nice niche option for the soloing THF: Evasion +7 and Ranged Accuracy +7. You usually have to give up most good evasion gearslots for ranged accuracy when firing to consistently lands bolts on anything worth a damn. Given this situation, these pants beat the hell out of Denali pants.
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-10-29 09:57:18
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Maxse said:

Chobits.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-10-29 09:57:20
Link | Citer | R

I said stop.
You all need to just ignore and continue on without feeding fires.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Serveur: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-10-29 09:58:26
Link | Citer | R

I just looked at the starts for the different leg armor. To be honest I'm less that thrilled. I don't think I'll be buying this expansion.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-10-29 09:59:35
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Fyyvoaa said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Chobits.

Chi! Chobits was one of my first manga to read, ever. I cried at the ending^^;

/backontopic
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-10-29 09:59:36
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
I said stop.
You all need to just ignore and continue on without feeding fires.

Yeah i'm done arguing with king donut.

He can live in his own diluted world.

So yeah, I am contemplating a BLM piece (which I guess I could use more) or a sam piece.

Not sure what though.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-10-29 10:00:00
Link | Citer | R

Yea I'm not buying it until I can get higher on RNG, only thing I see for me would be TP war pants atm. And my bard is lvl 62 so until that is 75, then I'll decide.
 Fairy.Tbest
Serveur: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-10-29 10:00:36
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Retin said:
For thoe who want a nice merit SAM piece(birds), Acc 7 Att 7 is actually not a bad augment. Ending up with STR2 ACC 7 ATT 7 for Penta spam. If I wouldn't go for movement speed on samurai I'd take those stats over my Shura Haidate 1/Byakko's Haidate(perhaps!:D)
Yeah, I'm definitely getting movement speed +. I'll likely get the enm+4 as well for kiting.

Though... I'm curious as to what the "Conserve TP"+5 is.
And if I didn't always have a ton of TP... I'd get the Waltz TP Cost -. I wish I could get Waltz recast - instead of tp cost. >.<
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Serveur: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-10-29 10:01:13
Link | Citer | R

Actually I just saw a good point about them on BG as they are slightly better than homam pants... Maybe a decent TP pants for THF with Haste+3% and Acc+7. I dunno.

Granted you lose fast cast and some mp.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-10-29 10:01:15
Link | Citer | R

I think it would be hard to replace kitty pants with any of the augments available. I honestly believe that if you dont have BH you might as well spend some time trying to get them, either way, if you get these pants as a substitute for BH then when you eventually get your hands on a pair you'll regret your choice. Just what i think anyway.

Prolly be better off getting these pants for a job that cant use the BH's
 Bahamut.Revision
user: Carbon4
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-10-29 10:01:26
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
I said stop. You all need to just ignore and continue on without feeding fires.

No, you need to start. Or someone. He needs to be banned from forums. Period. No one has the balls though.
[+]
 Kujata.Argettio
Serveur: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-10-29 10:01:53
Link | Citer | R

3% Haste + 2% DA would make interesting legs for Homam jobs (who have homam legs to fall back on when they need more acc).

If you have solid accuracy before the leg slot then you could add 2 DA and increase your TP gain.

Although you would need some pretty good gear to make it work better than Haste + Accuracy on anything highier than Too weak mobs.
 Fairy.Tbest
Serveur: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-10-29 10:02:38
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
I think it would hard to replace kitty pants with any of the augments available. I honestly believe that if you dont have BH you might as well spend some time trying to get them, either way, if you get these pants as a substitute for BH then when you eventually get your hands on a pair you'll regret your choice. Just what i think anyway.

Prolly be better off getting these pants for a job that cant use the BH's
Exactly. If you can use BH, you will. Nothing is able to replace them for the amount of haste/acc/dex they offer.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 13 14 15