First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13
 Shiva.Xelltrix
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Xelltrix
By Shiva.Xelltrix 2020-11-11 07:45:49
Link | Citer | R

Aerix said: »
Then go ahead and complain in threads SE will never even read. It's your time and energy to waste.

But if you keep paying for the privilege of being bored instead of taking a temporary break, that's also entirely your choice.

I don't think anyone's under the illusion that complaining here does anything but help them vent. Hearing other people on here defend SE for their lack of content, particularly when they said it was going to be a big month, is just very annoying.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Tsm
Serveur: Asura
user: rangler33
By Asura.Tsm 2020-11-11 07:58:13
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Xelltrix said: »
Aerix said: »
Then go ahead and complain in threads SE will never even read. It's your time and energy to waste.

But if you keep paying for the privilege of being bored instead of taking a temporary break, that's also entirely your choice.

I don't think anyone's under the illusion that complaining here does anything but help them vent. Hearing other people on here defend SE for their lack of content, particularly when they said it was going to be a big month, is just very annoying.
this incapsulates what a lot of us are feeling, on top of the fact that people that white knight SEs lack of development are actually hurting the game and community. if there was uniform dissatisfaction with their efforts maybe they would put more effort in.

basically if you are defending them for updates like they have put out the last few years, you too are part of the problem.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-11-11 08:48:19
Link | Citer | R

How many new missions did they add, were they decent?
By Aerix 2020-11-11 08:57:46
Link | Citer | R

If you think I was defending them, then you guys need to properly reread what I wrote.

I said you should stop giving them money if the game isn't delivering (for you personally, others enjoy the story), which is one of the few ways you're going to make them care, if at all. Even if they won't, at least you're not spending money without getting anything in return. But people just keep complaining in update threads every single month instead, which is also very annoying.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-11-11 09:26:30
Link | Citer | R

Square Enix do not care about this game at all, if they had their way the game would of shut down years ago (we all know this). If you want to unsub then do so but if you think doing so will force them to make more content for you, all you're doing is encouraging the higher ups to shut it down cause "see players are leaving now".

It's an old MMO, they are trying to keep it updated.

What needs to happen is they need to tell us what's going on, what they are working on, what they are currently beta testing.

The problem we all have is, modern MMORPGS are trash to us. I quit FFXI 4-5 years ago for good, I went to play another MMO and did so hardcore for 2 years. I completely burned out on it, due to "lack of content", constant gear resets and no long term goals. Many of us are hardcore grinders, the "lack of content" on FFXI is just as bad on any other mmo because they are made for casual players.

The guy in charge of 14 said "take breaks if you have nothing to do..."but keep subbed or we will destroy your housing ofc"

I'm back on FFXI because there is nowhere else for me to go, same applies for many of the rest of us. I spend quite a lot of effort promoting FFXI around the web because that is the case, so I try to get more people to play it to keep it around as long as possible.

You can be mad and understand the reality of the situation too, unsubbing as a protest is stupid as all hell.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-11-11 09:46:48
Link | Citer | R

This staff looked naff in the image they showed it in (looked like an egg or something), it looks a lot better in the game.

Still baffling to me they would not add these to the game from doing something and instead shove them in a lottery. Heck even adding them to max mastery would of been something useful.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-11-11 09:50:37
Link | Citer | R

They want an artificially inflated sub bump, you have to sub right now to get into the lotto. and they made the lotto as appealing as possible. another rema wouldn't do it. That's why it's a nomad instead of a regular one, easier to win, "special prizes" etc.

This is the "real" reason the free play period was pushed until december. It'll probably start right after the ability to buy marbles ends.
[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2020-11-11 10:07:04
Link | Citer | R

It's working, my sub recently expired, and I figured I should wait for the "big" November update... seeing its garbo, I have no initiative to re-sub atm, but the bonanza is tempting...
[+]
 Asura.Tsm
user: rangler33
By Asura.Tsm 2020-11-11 10:54:18
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »
?

literally no one is talking about them at all. you can likely infer something from that, use the noggin. it's another quest that adds nothing and takes 3 minutes to complete.

the rest of your white knight drivel isn't worth responding to, defending SE til the day you die will be the reason they got away with so much ***
[+]
 Phoenix.Gennss
Serveur: Phoenix
user: gennss
By Phoenix.Gennss 2020-11-11 11:00:13
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Tsm said: »
?

literally no one is talking about them at all. you can likely infer something from that, use the noggin. it's another quest that adds nothing and takes 3 minutes to complete.

the rest of your white knight drivel isn't worth responding to, defending SE til the day you die will be the reason they got away with so much ***

There's a whole thread on the new missions. People can't fidn the item to move to the next step.
[+]
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2020-11-11 11:32:10
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
I would have gotten the mugs but they are too small. Idk who drinks coffee in such a small mug, maybe a small child.

You're just simply cultured to american sized anything.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Creaucent
Serveur: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2020-11-11 11:43:39
Link | Citer | R

I would have gotten the mugs but they are too small. Idk who drinks coffee in such a small mug, maybe a small child.

They are normal size mugs for the rest of the world.
By Mrxi 2020-11-11 13:11:12
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Tesseracta said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »
Mrxi said: »
endxen said: »
Mrxi said: »
yea its in chat filters. i have people on quetz tht try to give me ***for helping and make me look like bad person so havent been doing it much, Celtie Tesseracta and Skunkamaniac, but im going to be a mentor with my strongest mule now, idc if people say i suck for it or what they think

Good I don't want to see stupid ***in my chat channels.
They think it bothers me so tess just follows them around mimicking them because thats tess. it dosent i think it just makes them look like trash because they wanted to be the helper.

I feel like we're missing some super important information here.
Celtie called him LS helper, similar to the way he calls people LS *** Sword, and I and others mimic it. He got that part right.

Aside from that, it's just him being paranoid and freaking out over unsubstantiated animosity. We still call him Helper even though he left the LS months ago. He's just that big a helper (when he's not flailing Mireu).
Nah im not some helper, i do what i want and you and your crew can stop saying i am. harassing someone for helping is stupid af and i wont help anyone now. unless im sure there not from your shell.
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-11-11 13:12:58
Link | Citer | R

How about they make content that we still pay a full price sub for instead?
The concept of inflation would like a word with you....
By Mrxi 2020-11-11 13:16:56
Link | Citer | R

and i didnt flail mireu, that would be you when you decide its over, its known as pulling a tess
 Asura.Tawhoya
user: Tawhoya
By Asura.Tawhoya 2020-11-11 13:18:48
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Creaucent said: »

They are normal size mugs for the rest of the world.

Listen man... if you had to deal with prideful Americans all day every day, you'd need to order a larger mug, flask, and pipe too...
 Leviathan.Psymia
user: Psymia
By Leviathan.Psymia 2020-11-11 15:17:26
Link | Citer | R

This staff looked naff in the image they showed it in (looked like an egg or something), it looks a lot better in the game.

Still baffling to me they would not add these to the game from doing something and instead shove them in a lottery. Heck even adding them to max mastery would of been something useful.

Is it just me that's bothered by the fact that there is already a "Sage's Staff" ingame?
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Sage%27s_Staff
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-11-11 15:20:12
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Psymia said: »

Is it just me that's bothered by the fact that there is already a "Sage's Staff" ingame?
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Sage%27s_Staff

There was already an Ice Brand, too (or whatever the new 1 handed sword's proper name is). It was a great sword, and was renamed in this "update" to Icicle Sword. Is surprising they didn't rename the early-stage Relic staff of the same name as you point out.
By Pantafernando 2020-11-11 16:18:19
Link | Citer | R

Considering they even forgot to translate Pellios dialog, this update was just rushed without double checks.

Artemis Bow +1 is still also in game. It got me surprise when someone "used" the Artemis Bow+1 and i was like "wtf". Then i saw the enchantment is from cosmetic only, with same name of the bonanza one.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-11-11 16:23:45
Link | Citer | R

Wonder how it'll work out when the items go live, probably temporary names
By Pantafernando 2020-11-11 16:25:39
Link | Citer | R

They should fix the other names next update.

Or no, like everyone knows about the crafts and COR cards with very same name...

But its clear they ran out of time this update.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-11-11 16:26:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »

Speaking of that bow- I'm FURIOUS that SE actually comes up with a unique idea to give archery something different and maybe compete with marksmanship....and throws it on a lottery reward.

The idea of latent stats on bows that become active when you DON'T have main/sub weapons equipped is very interesting to me, and could have opened up some really fun things- in particular had they made it a trait of RNGs using archery rather than actual "on weapon" stats. But nope, now its doomed to just be some weird thing on a prize rather than possibly a welcome change to an aspect of a job that desperately needs help.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-11-11 16:29:28
Link | Citer | R

At least some people are finally figuring it out. or at least, admitting it.

Even though the bow looks cool (actually one of my favorite cosmetic weapons previous) I don't think it's practical to do barehanded, unless like 20 stp makes a better build 3 hit, overflow on jishnu's/apex is "meh"
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-11-11 16:33:23
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »

Speaking of that bow- I'm FURIOUS that SE actually comes up with a unique idea to give archery something different and maybe compete with marksmanship....and throws it on a lottery reward.

The idea of latent stats on bows that become active when you DON'T have main/sub weapons equipped is very interesting to me, and could have opened up some really fun things- in particular had they made it a trait of RNGs using archery rather than actual "on weapon" stats. But nope, now its doomed to just be some weird thing on a prize rather than possibly a welcome change to an aspect of a job that desperately needs help.

It was a very unique stat, but the effect is too weak. I agree with your point, seems like a waste on such a weapon. I would be happy if they revisited that kind of stat for all bows, or something of that nature. It kind of gives off the woodsman hunter feeling, bow in hand just sniping from a distance.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-11-11 16:34:13
Link | Citer | R

Hell they still haven't fixed the Shoel C status display glitch since it came out. Its been 3 months now?

They probably don't even know its an issue and we should probably report it like we did the localization errors recently
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-11-11 16:34:46
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »

It was a very unique stat, but the effect is too weak. I agree with your point, seems like a waste on such a weapon. I would be happy if they revisited that kind of stat for all bows, or something of that nature. It kind of gives off the woodsman hunter feeling, bow in hand just sniping from a distance.

exactly my thoughts. The concept was sound- the execution was a failure. As I said, it would have made an amazing job trait, similar to a Fencer concept for Ranger.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13