Let's Start A Riot?!?!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Let's start a riot?!?!
Let's start a riot?!?!
First Page 2 3 ... 55 56 57 ... 117 118 119
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-05 03:11:07
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
You have gotten to the point of tallying deaths in some twisted way to suit your agenda. This is some kind of contest for you to stick it to right wingers or police lovers or whatever. People are disagreeing with police action and rioters action and yet you tunnel vision and claim people are racist or murderers or their family are. You are clearly taking this way too personal compared to me, its a little concerning to me.

You repeatedly said over and over that the rioters have killed more than cops. When asked if there was a tally, you link a source that says...that wasn't the case. And now you're yelling at me for keeping count? What in the *** is wrong with you, lol.
By Draylo 2020-06-05 03:14:00
Link | Citer | R

I linked a potential source to appease someone asking for something tangible. Its from wiki and not to be relied on, i stand by what i said as of the moment I said it. This is a fast evolving situation

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2020-06-05 03:35:56
Link | Citer | R

What are you contributing Directx? What is anyone contributing? Not any change thats for sure, so not sure why people are spending so much energy on forcing people to agree with them.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-05 06:46:27
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
LAPD shoots “less than lethal” rounds directly at an unarmed homeless man who was not protesting.

They proceeded to inappropriately shoot "non-lethal" rounds directly at his face, which is against the proper procedure for firing rubber bullets.

The last image is exceptionally heart-breaking for me as you can visibly see the homeless man writhing in pain, screaming, as he spews blood from his face moments after getting shot.

Quote:
How threatened could you feel going up 20 deep on a guy in a wheelchair
By RadialArcana 2020-06-05 06:51:02
Link | Citer | R

Black Lives Matter are getting vast masses of millions of dollars in donations from powerful western companies, where is all that money going? You think poor black people will see it?

These riots are not about race or black lives (more black people have died due to the riots), it's purely leftists pushing a political agenda in nations they lost elections in. UK and USA.

This entire race argument is a smokescreen, all these "black allies" don't give a damn about black people. Don't be fooled, they are burning down black neighborhoods. Where will all your "black allies" be when this is all over and black people will have to clean up the mess and deal with the awful aftermath? They will be back in their rich suburban houses looking at the pictures they took on their apple iphones of burning down your neighborhoods.

Any black people (who aren't looting, I at least understand why they are doing it) who support this are *** stupid, they aren't helping you at all. They don't care about your plight, they are using you and your issues to riot and when it's over you'll get all the damn blame for it.

Post deleted by User.
By RadialArcana 2020-06-05 07:59:13
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Quote:
LAPD shoots “less than lethal” rounds directly at an unarmed homeless man who was not protesting.

They proceeded to inappropriately shoot "non-lethal" rounds directly at his face, which is against the proper procedure for firing rubber bullets.

The last image is exceptionally heart-breaking for me as you can visibly see the homeless man writhing in pain, screaming, as he spews blood from his face moments after getting shot.

Quote:

Why are these people going into a riot zone? This is almost at the level of staged to cause these kinds of PR events.

If you're disabled, weak, old or 3 years avoid a Riot Zone. I know common sense is "toxic speech" in 2020 but damn son, Get a Brain! Morans.

Like 7 cops have been killed so far in the riots? people abuse and fight them yet some guy in a wheelchair trundles into them, gets hurt when he should not of been there in the first place and it's the cops fault huh?

This is like hurling abuse at your neighbor, then when he is about to punch you in the face quickly putting a baby in the way and shouting. WOW HE HIT A BABY!
By volkom 2020-06-05 08:00:54
Link | Citer | R

How many rioters "protesters" have been killed by police thus far? How many of them from the national guard?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-05 08:01:26
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
What are you contributing Directx? What is anyone contributing? Not any change thats for sure, so not sure why people are spending so much energy on forcing people to agree with them.
He is trying to get a rise from me so I would overreact and get topicbanned in another thread.

So same story he does every day. He does this to both me and Ravael and feels validated in every response we make.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Hideka
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-05 08:13:13
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

Quote:

i mean....... did you never watch this? being in a wheelchair doesnt mean *** >_>
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-05 08:19:35
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »
Why are these people going into a riot zone? This is almost at the level of staged to cause these kinds of PR events.

If you're disabled, weak, old or 3 years avoid a Riot Zone. I know common sense is "toxic speech" in 2020 but damn son, Get a Brain! Morans.

Like 7 cops have been killed so far in the riots? people abuse and fight them yet some guy in a wheelchair trundles into them, gets hurt when he should not of been there in the first place and it's the cops fault huh?

This is like hurling abuse at your neighbor, then when he is about to punch you in the face quickly putting a baby in the way and shouting. WOW HE HIT A BABY!

Hmm, why is a homeless guy, not in his home, out of a "riot zone" I wonder. Stupid guy should've been in his home.

Dude in a wheel chair was clearly looting, see all the other rioters around him?

I mean, clearly, a threat, a menace to society. Sitting there, all scary as ***in his wheeled death machine. He's only one payment away from having a 50 cal mounted on that thing. Terrifying. how dare he roll up on that group of cops and scare them shitless like that!
By volkom 2020-06-05 08:37:50
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Hideka said: »

just because you're in a wheelchair, doesn't mean you can still be an ***

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-05 08:38:23
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »

Hmm, why is a homeless guy, not in his home, out of a "riot zone" I wonder. Stupid guy should've been in his home.

Dude in a wheel chair was clearly looting, see all the other rioters around him?

I mean, clearly, a threat, a menace to society. Sitting there, all scary as ***in his wheeled death machine. He's only one payment away from having a 50 cal mounted on that thing. Terrifying. how dare he roll up on that group of cops and scare them shitless like that!
I have a feeling that we are not getting a clear picture in this.

I have a feeling that you are falling for sensationalism and the true story is much different than what it appears.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that the homeless man was attacked by rioters, and when the police arrived, an unfriendly media caught the action of the police assisting the homeless man and spun a narrative friendly to your cause.

But because of your rush to judgement due to your preconceived biases against the police, we will never hear the full story. Nor will the truth come out if it goes against the sensationalism that you so easily fall for.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-05 08:41:30
Link | Citer | R

You literally see the cop pointing the gun at the guy in the wheel chair, right?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-05 08:47:08
Link | Citer | R

You literally see the cop pointing the gun at the guy in the wheel chair, right?
No, I see a cop pointing whatever that green tube (assuming it's for tear gas) at something off frame.

Both of the officers who are pointing those green...whatever they are....are clearly not pointing at the homeless man. The reason I'm saying this is because they are pointing the objects above him, not at him.

Like I said, it's probably, maybe even highly likely, that they were assisting said homeless man from a group of rioters, and the photographer just happens to release the picture of the aftermath that paints the officers in question in a negative light. Because, you know, sensationalism. Since the mass number of people in America obviously fail at critical thinking.

To wit: You.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-05 08:52:47
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
It has advanced optics and foam projectiles
The launchers have a neon green barrel and three dart-shaped projectiles with plastic bodies and foam or sponge "noses."

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-05 08:58:56
Link | Citer | R

This picture proves my point. Thank you for that.

If the officers were attacking said person as you are referring to, his hands would be in cuffs or restrained. That is standard operating procedure for all instances of arrest.

So, with the evidence you presented, it is clearly obvious that the officers were not attacking the homeless man, and instead were assisting the said homeless man from assailants, such as protesters/looters.

Congratulations, you not only destroyed your own narrative, you also did the forum a favor and showed that you are easily manipulated into believing any story as long as it fits your narrative. This will help me in the future when you least expect it, as I will make something up that fits your ideals and you will fall for it, hook, line, and sinker.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-05 08:59:58
Link | Citer | R

After they got caught on camera shooting him in the face, with a 40mm grenade launcher. they wheeled him away. how nice of them.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-05 09:01:26
Link | Citer | R

After they got caught on camera shooting him in the face, with a 40mm grenade launcher. they wheeled him away. how nice of them.
Sure, whatever you say bub.

Keep up the delusions. Next thing you are going to say is that the officers are aliens.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-05 09:06:52
Link | Citer | R

It IS a 40mm grenade launcher, and the victim has one point of impact, from a rubber grenade round. Pretty straight forward.

Quote:
One of the hard rubber bullet rounds struck a homeless man in a wheelchair right above his left eye, drawing blood and a large welt.
By volkom 2020-06-05 09:09:24
Link | Citer | R

the cops of the future that we want:

[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-05 09:09:53
Link | Citer | R

I already gave examples a few pages ago of police brutality, but here are a few more examples:

https://twitter.com/BenjaminPDixon/status/1268753177035374593

Cop just spitting on an already handcuffed protester sitting there: https://twitter.com/gwstoby/status/1268000330941378560

NYPD beating on a journalist trying to get away as they try to steal his bike: https://twitter.com/johnknefel/status/1268736946031001607

I just find this to be good: https://twitter.com/RiversLangley/status/1268657018987929601

I'll come back whenever I find the Twitter thread where the guy is compiling what he finds, last I heard it was over 300 separate instances of police being unnecessarily violent. Against a protest about them being unnecessarily violent...
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2020-06-05 09:15:06
Link | Citer | R

Murica.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-05 09:24:33
Link | Citer | R

It IS a 40mm grenade launcher, and the victim has one point of impact, from a rubber grenade round. Pretty straight forward.

Quote:
One of the hard rubber bullet rounds struck a homeless man in a wheelchair right above his left eye, drawing blood and a large welt.

So, where is the round? Obviously, according to you, he was hit with the round, and since it's a rubber bullet, it should still be nearby. But it's nowhere in this picture.

Keep flailing.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-05 09:34:11
Link | Citer | R

Riiiiight, the rubber bullet isn't visible on the ground, so it didn't happen. oh *** kay.

This is why you're banned everywhere else.
First Page 2 3 ... 55 56 57 ... 117 118 119