ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 142 143 144

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-06 20:46:56
Link | Citer | R

Not to mention that it was a multi-country deal, and yet all it took was the US to pull out for them to start developing nukes again? I don't buy it. If the deal was so good, it wouldn't have fallen apart so easily.
By Viciouss 2020-03-06 20:50:14
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
You don't know that.

Don't forget bin Laden was found in a high tech cave network. American intelligence is always spot on!

?

Bin Laden was found and killed in a 2 story house in the middle of a city.
By Viciouss 2020-03-06 20:52:18
Link | Citer | R

A 3 story house, my bad.
By Viciouss 2020-03-06 21:26:59
Link | Citer | R

Sidenote- Trump is now suing CNN, the Washington Post, and the NYT for writing op-eds that hurt his feelings. It was amusing to read the see you in court threats from his campaign. Yea for like, 5 minutes. They can just hire weekend lawyers off the street to file a motion to dismiss and it's over.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-07 06:37:34
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Sidenote- Trump is now suing CNN, the Washington Post, and the NYT for writing op-eds that hurt his feelings. It was amusing to read the see you in court threats from his campaign. Yea for like, 5 minutes. They can just hire weekend lawyers off the street to file a motion to dismiss and it's over.

Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-07 09:06:12
Link | Citer | R

He really has no case BUT!!!

What happens if the papers do not file for dismissal but instead go to discovery?

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-09 15:27:18
Link | Citer | R

Lost 2000 points on the Down today, that's gotta be the worst day ever.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-09 16:12:21
Link | Citer | R

The Saudis are playing games again.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-09 17:56:10
Link | Citer | R

Dang! Trump couldn't even make it through his first term without tanking the booming economy he as given in 2016.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-09 18:58:32
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »

Dang! Trump couldn't even make it through his first term without tanking the booming economy he as given in 2016.

I hope you're being facetious, because that's the only way this makes any sense.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-10 07:58:17
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

I hope you're being facetious, because that's the only way this makes any sense.

Nothing facetious about that at all.

When Trump took office was the economy on an upswing? Yes, it was.

Are the markets now crashing in 2020 under Trump? Yes, they are.

I mean, the Trump fans can't argue that their loyalty to Trump is due to the booming economy, great leaps in their 401ks, fantastic stock market...and then turn a blind eye when that all tanks. That transforms tongue-in-cheek facetious into pure hypocrisy. Can't have it both ways.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-10 12:36:40
Link | Citer | R

I mean, the Trump fans can't argue that their loyalty to Trump is due to the booming economy, great leaps in their 401ks, fantastic stock market...and then turn a blind eye when that all tanks. That transforms tongue-in-cheek facetious into pure hypocrisy. Can't have it both ways.

Uh, no, because there is such a thing as cause and effect. I’m going to oversimplify this for your sake, but the markets freaked out initially because China had problems. Not Trump’s fault. Then they freaked out because Saudi Arabia decided to tank oil futures in order to screw with Russia. Not Trump’s fault.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-10 12:45:58
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
It's not his fault for sure ... but he's going to get burned about it because he wants to take full credit for how the market is doing ... but only when it goes up.

In other words, the same as every other president in modern history.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-10 13:24:48
Link | Citer | R

Uh, no, because there is such a thing as cause and effect. I’m going to oversimplify this for your sake, but the markets freaked out initially because China had problems. Not Trump’s fault. Then they freaked out because Saudi Arabia decided to tank oil futures in order to screw with Russia. Not Trump’s fault.

A real president with a political background would know know how to handle the situation, diffusing the panic in his constituents. Not Trump...he's nothing but a D-list celebrity with no experience in these matters.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-10 14:03:56
Link | Citer | R

A real president with a political background would know know how to handle the situation, diffusing the panic in his constituents. Not Trump...he's nothing but a D-list celebrity with no experience in these matters.

It’s hard to do that when much of the panic is manufactured by your opponents just to spite you.

Somewhere around 12,000 people died in 2009 from the swine flu, and there was nowhere near this level of panic nor blame.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-10 14:21:56
Link | Citer | R

Gavin Newsom, renowned Trump hater and Democratic governor of California, recently praised Trump’s response to the cruise ship situation. I wonder how long it’s going to take before he’s forced to change his tune by his tolerant colleagues and constituents.
By fonewear 2020-03-10 15:09:45
Link | Citer | R

Yea why isn't Trump out there in a hazmat suit combating the Corona Light Virus !
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-10 15:30:34
Link | Citer | R

I realize you "oversimplified," but you did skip a lot of things in between those two events. Trump's behavior, tweets, and huge push to downnplay the significance of the outbreak while hitting Overdrive to try to pump up his "travel restrictions" that were a month late have most definitely hurt the markets. There aren't enough testing kits, thats Trump's fault. The office designed to combat pandemics and ensure things like testing kit supply was shut down by Trump out of spite, his fault.

Constantly disagreeing with the CDC and picking fights with Governors for no reason has absolutely muddled the messaging. hurting the markets. He appointed Pence, who has no medical experience, but is a better crisis manager than Trump, so get out of the way and let Pence do the talking. If Trump completely disappeared from this, things would be going a lot smoother.

Now we have him running away from questions about his own personal exposure. Someone at the CPAC tested positive, that person had interactions with lawmakers who are going into self quarantine, but not before having contact with Trump. Trump has defnitely been exposed to the coronavirus. Has he been tested? Why is he running away from that question? Its a valid question.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-10 15:39:39
Link | Citer | R

I guess I shouldn’t oversimplify, because that apparently becomes an excuse to make stuff up to fill in the void.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-10 15:50:46
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »

Yea why isn't Trump out there in a hazmat suit combating the Corona Light Virus !

Because of his bonespurs.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-10 15:54:38
Link | Citer | R

I guess I shouldn’t oversimplify, because that apparently becomes an excuse to make stuff up to fill in the void.

Yea, good thing that didn't happen.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-10 15:57:49
Link | Citer | R

It’s hard to do that when much of the panic is manufactured by your opponents just to spite you.

Trump is such a victim.

Somewhere around 12,000 people died in 2009 from the swine flu, and there was nowhere near this level of panic nor blame.

That is because we had a real president in office, one that could handle a situation of that magnitude.
By fonewear 2020-03-10 16:06:13
Link | Citer | R

If it wasn't Corona Virus it would be the flu...or SARS AIDS Ebola.

It never ends.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-10 16:06:47
Link | Citer | R

Also It's Super Tuesday Part 2 Bernie Bros or bust.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-10 16:10:21
Link | Citer | R

Trump is such a victim.

That is because we had a real president in office, one that could handle a situation of that magnitude.

Yeah, he handled so well that the federal government botched the vaccine rollout. But it’s okay because he was a “real president”, which is my new favorite contender for the most meaningless distinction in this thread.
First Page 2 3 ... 43 44 45 ... 142 143 144