Job Adjustment

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Job Adjustment
Job Adjustment
By fillerbunny9 2019-08-22 13:22:36
Link | Citer | R

if SMN is to get buffed, then Conduit zerg needs to be nerfed. it's called balance, not BARANCE
By Raistl0n 2019-08-22 13:32:51
Link | Citer | R

Or what?
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2019-08-22 14:27:20
Link | Citer | R

If SMN gets fat chocobo I'll gear the job immediately.
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2019-08-22 14:44:16
Link | Citer | R

I know everyone wants to see Bahamet and Phoenix. But what about some that are more "single use", like Odin/Colossus. Like Gilgamesh or Doomtrain.
 Asura.Elizabet
Serveur: Asura
user: Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-08-22 14:46:19
Link | Citer | R

I'd like atomos to be able to erase / esuna if cast on PT members.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-08-22 18:04:50
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Meliorah said: »
SMN job adjustment will be you have to be within 5 yalms of your pet like BST to initiate actions to the avatar. PUP adjustment to follow in the same patch to equalize all pet jobs.

Every time i see this i laugh at how extra salty bsts are that SE said they should be in melee range. They also seem to forget that around the same time they actually increased smn's range from 18 to 21 and said that smn is a back line job.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-08-22 18:08:05
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
I know everyone wants to see Bahamet and Phoenix.

If you want bahamut or phoenix as summoner... go play 14.
[+]
By Wotasu 2019-08-23 09:59:18
Link | Citer | R

I just want more use of the Spirits. Choose spells etc.

And ppl dont seem to realise that smn been "nerfed" in all new content last 2 years. Dyna-D W3, Cait Sith where Multihit BP is useless, Odin where you have to use 2-3 diffrent Avatars or resist builts up.

Aside from Helms(which is from laziness) Smn's arent in hot demand.
[+]
By Jigglejunky 2019-08-29 09:47:00
Link | Citer | R

Surely, they'll make our merited BPs standard like they did with BLM, RDM, NIN and WHM.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2019-08-29 09:55:03
Link | Citer | R

Jigglejunky said: »
Surely, they'll make our merited BPs standard like they did with BLM, RDM, NIN and WHM.

Depends on how SE views them. If they view them as spells, which they should, then they may have them auto-learned. If they view them as a job ability, like other merited abilities, they would stay.
By Shichishito 2019-08-29 10:55:31
Link | Citer | R

probably going to be something like mewing lulaby macc check cause the formula for the tp reset part of the spell is incorrect.

or only removes the amount of TP cait sith had at the time of using the ability...

would be nice if they brought the other bloodpact rages somewhat on paar with volte strike and flaming crush. i want to see multi step SCs in SMN pts become a thing. not sure why they aren't already though, the long cooldown of BPs kinda begs for it.
[+]
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2019-08-29 11:19:52
Link | Citer | R

SMN job adjustment will be you have to be within 5 yalms of your pet like BST to initiate actions to the avatar. PUP adjustment to follow in the same patch to equalize all pet jobs.

I'd be fine with both SMN and BST getting range for pet JAs adjusted to 10 yalms. That lets you be outside of some AoEs but not all, so you'll need support and healing. Maybe buff summoners BP damage outside of AFAC and nerf it a bit during.
 Phoenix.Tearxx
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Tearxx
By Phoenix.Tearxx 2019-08-29 13:32:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sirris said: »

I'd be fine with both SMN and BST getting range for pet JAs adjusted to 10 yalms. That lets you be outside of some AoEs but not all, so you'll need support and healing. Maybe buff summoners BP damage outside of AFAC and nerf it a bit during.

or make BST's pet damage range dependent rather than just fixed to close distance.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-08-29 14:00:50
Link | Citer | R

I love the 14 wonderful avatars we can summon now, but more is always better. Bring on Bahamut, Phoenix, Siren, and Fat Chocobo!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-08-29 21:03:02
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sirris said: »

Asura.Frod said: »

Every time i see this i laugh at how extra salty bsts are that SE said they should be in melee range. They also seem to forget that around the same time they actually increased smn's range from 18 to 21 and said that smn is a back line job.
By ryukin182 2019-08-29 21:21:59
Link | Citer | R

Good lord frod is an attention *** wherever he goes
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-08-30 01:21:15
Link | Citer | R

ALL THE THINGS!!!!
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-08-30 02:52:14
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Yojimmbo said: »
are there any mention of or are there any trains in FFXI?

Kind of. Here is the Sel Phiner train:

...and destroyed rail:

Of course, the Fat chocobo summon would have to come from The Chocobo Woods.
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2019-08-30 08:04:57
Link | Citer | R

5 yalms limit for JA use on pet.

What an excellent idea.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2019-08-30 09:32:25
Link | Citer | R

5 yalm limit

Mob casts dia on us

Oh no

Seriously though, smn hp pool is a joke, 5 yalm limit would never happen because of it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2019-08-30 14:03:21
Link | Citer | R

would be kinda funny (only if they fixed it quickly) if Heel only worked from 5'

its kinda expressive of how stupid the range limit is as a whole.
[+]
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2019-08-30 14:51:09
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Yojimmbo said: »
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Like Gilgamesh or Doomtrain.
As easy as it would be to create and implement Gilgamesh, are there any mention of or are there any trains in FFXI? What about an airship? What about a. . . doomship?

In Bastok Mines there's a guy who talks about an unfinished railway project. That's it, I think.