Your Nyzul Uncharted Campaign Treasures!?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » Your Nyzul Uncharted Campaign Treasures!?
Your Nyzul Uncharted Campaign Treasures!?
First Page 2
 Bismarck.Zuidar
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2019-08-10 16:56:47
Link | Citer | R

Just for funs :)

Share with your treasure findings for the campaign! Good or bad, let's hear them!
[+]
 Shiva.Mlrlohki
Serveur: Shiva
user: Mlrlohki
By Shiva.Mlrlohki 2019-08-11 13:16:58
Link | Citer | R

Let's see. First two runs: 2 Cotton pouches, a singed buffalo, a sheep botfly, a willpower grip, some oldschool classics, the igqira weskit and Eurytos' bow, and a bunch of garbage.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-08-11 13:58:04
Link | Citer | R

Did we not already have a thread for this somewhere? Not much will change from previous events.

Edit: Found it >> Neo Nyzul Campaign
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1009 days between previous and next post]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By SimonSes 2022-05-16 05:44:24
Link | Citer | R

It was expected after they added them to Goblin pool too. Thx for confirmation :)

Post deleted by User.
By SimonSes 2022-05-16 06:19:56
Link | Citer | R

KujahFoxfire said: »
Whats the odds on them having thrown crepuscular/malignance etc in to the pool? >.>

Probably close to 0 :)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [65 days between previous and next post]
By Tokimemofan 2022-07-20 06:59:03
Link | Citer | R

A pulse and a Sroda ring tonight
[+]
By Bongarippa 2022-07-20 07:41:41
Link | Citer | R

I got a brass grip
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-07-20 11:01:26
Link | Citer | R

Tokimemofan said: »
A pulse and a Sroda ring tonight

Oh I was almost certain that Sroda items were added to the pool, but didn't see anybody mention it. I went ahead and dboxed my Sroda items before appraising anyways, but good to have confirmation.

Also, I'm pretty sure the answer to the following question is no, but I'm going to ask anyways: Are any HTBF (new HTBF, Odin, Alex, Shinryu) items in the pool for NNI appraisals? I know there was a list some time back where ??? items were basically pulling from the same pool as SP Keys (which don't include HTBF drops afaik), but wondering if anyone has seen any HTBF items from this. I didn't think so, but thought I would ask to confirm.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [47 days between previous and next post]
By kinkanat 2022-09-05 07:57:22
Link | Citer | R

a probably silly question: now that the Nyzul event is coming, do you know if the chests release better equipment on the higher floors than on the lower ones?

I mean, the boss chest on the 20th floor gives worse drop than the boss chest on the 80th floor?

Thanks for your answers.
 Asura.Erwins
Serveur: Asura
user: Erwins
By Asura.Erwins 2022-09-05 08:36:05
Link | Citer | R

Don't think so, i only stop at floor 40, and i got a srodra ring, some pulses, and others trove drops, ring earring mainly. I think it s random. Got 10 20 coffers by run.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [128 days between previous and next post]
By Veydal1 2023-01-11 15:01:14
Link | Citer | R

Mini bump.

Does anyone have suggestions on farming ??? Sashes in particular? I'm going off of the wiki - https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Nyzul_Isle_Uncharted_Area_Survey#Notorious_Monsters

Seems like the options are to farm for Gwyllgi on floors 20-39, or a Nis Puk & King Arthro on floors 81-99.

Do these NMs really spawn randomly within their respective ranges? Wiki makes a note that some NMs will appear only on odd or even floors.

I also see FFXIclopedia listing Gwyllgi can be found specifically on floors 26 & 27. https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/%3F%3F%3F_Sash_%2B1

Any tips would be appreciated!

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Veydal1 2023-01-12 09:06:48
Link | Citer | R

Thanks! I spent a couple hours yesterday doing just that after some testing. I set to 40 and hit every floor from 20 to low 30s. Didn't see Gwyllgi even once. I started keeping track of what NMs I ran into, but it's a small sample. Saw a fair amount of repeats.

Going to try setting for 100 and aiming to farm starting on 80. Appreciate the feedback.

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [155 days between previous and next post]
By Felgarr 2023-06-16 06:04:44
Link | Citer | R

Apologies for the necro, I saw someone with Bazaar today filled with ??? Sword +1, ??? Polearm+1, ??? Ring+1, ??? Sash+1, for 300k, 300k, 1M and 3M gil, respectively.

He was claiming that AMAN troves can come from NNI campaign? Can anyone else confirm this? I couldn't the campaign on BGWiki's default page for NNI:
https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Nyzul_Isle_Uncharted_Area_Survey
By Felgarr 2023-06-16 06:06:33
Link | Citer | R

Edit found it: https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Category:Adventurer_Campaigns#Nyzul_Isle_Uncharted_Area_Mysterious_Item_Campaign

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2023-06-16 06:43:28
Link | Citer | R

All shitty drops from AMAN is in NNI.

And some more
 Bahamut.Galakar
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Galakar
By Bahamut.Galakar 2023-06-16 06:54:46
Link | Citer | R

Would never buy them for this price. You have a higher chance of being killed by a pink-coated cow with wings while flying Air Force One, together with Obama and Trump, than getting a good AMAN drop from those items.
[+]
By Dodik 2023-06-16 07:11:55
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Galakar said: »
Would never buy them for this price. You have a higher chance of being killed by a pink-coated cow with wings while flying Air Force One, together with Obama and Trump, than getting a good AMAN drop from those items.

Yeah, hardly worth 10k let alone 3m.
[+]
By Felgarr 2023-06-16 07:40:24
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »

And some more

...well, Crepuscular items can drop from AMAN trove, right? Can it come from NNI'a appraised ??? items during this event?

I know it's just wishful thinking, but I couldn't help but ask.
 Asura.Msmissy
user: msmissy
By Asura.Msmissy 2023-06-16 07:57:32
Link | Citer | R

While I did get my o sash from nni, I’ve never seen or heard of a crep item being received. Of course, that doesn’t mean it isn’t possible.
[+]
By Felgarr 2023-06-16 07:59:36
Link | Citer | R

Thanks
Asura.Msmissy said: »
While I did get my o sash from nni, I’ve never seen or heard of a crep item being received. Of course, that doesn’t mean it isn’t possible.

Thanks for sharing that. I've been conditioned to think some of these events being junk in the past ...and had stayed that way. (i.e. never did this campaign again once I got the map table).

Post deleted by User.
By Felgarr 2023-06-16 08:44:42
Link | Citer | R

KujahFoxfire said: »
Felgarr said: »
Pantafernando said: »

And some more

...well, Crepuscular items can drop from AMAN trove, right? Can it come from NNI'a appraised ??? items during this event?

I know it's just wishful thinking, but I couldn't help but ask.

No, when Crep and Malignance etc were added to AMAN they were NOT added to NNI.

Just to be clear, someone is saying that they got an Orpheus Sash from the NNI Mysterious Item campaign, and that is strictly an AMAN trove item.

I also don't know the answer and cannot confirm if any HTBF drops come from this campaign. Though, if it did, I'm sure someone would have posted it here :shrug:
 Bismarck.Feanorsof
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Feanorsof
By Bismarck.Feanorsof 2023-06-16 10:52:51
Link | Citer | R

I can confirm I got an Orpheus sash from trove.

Do we know how the NNI campaign works? If you farm ??? items outside of the campaign and then open during, would you benefit from the campaign?

If not what proof is there that those ??? items in the bazaar were farmed during the campaign?
 Leviathan.Horadrius
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Horadrius
By Leviathan.Horadrius 2023-06-16 11:00:30
Link | Citer | R

??? +1 and +2 items only drop during campaign.
 Asura.Zacheus
user: Zacheus
By Asura.Zacheus 2023-06-16 11:12:36
Link | Citer | R

During the campaign the items are “??? Item +1”. Outside of the campaign they are just NQ (“??? Item”), and there is no benefit to farming them up at other times.

I’m fairly certain that all HTBF drops except for Cait/Alex/Odin/Lilith/Shinryu can be obtained here. Also NQ drops from most unity NMs, maybe with the exception of 135+.
First Page 2