Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 73 74 75 ... 198 199 200

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-08-05 12:28:28
Link | Citer | R

In related news, Neil deGrasse Tyson is in hot water for Tweeting out... facts?
The party of science is understandably upset by this, as the reported statistics support neither their cause nor their feels.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-08-05 12:42:25
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
It looks like the Texas shooter is a rock ribbed republican.

Texas Shooting Gets Official Designation

Quote:
(Newser) – A Justice Department official says the federal government is treating the El Paso shooting that killed 20 people as a "domestic terrorist" case, the AP reports. US Attorney John Bash said Sunday in El Paso that the feds are also investigating the attack at a shopping plaza with a view toward bringing federal hate crime charges. Meanwhile, the police chief in El Paso is linking a racist, anti-immigrant screed posted online shortly before the shooting to the suspect in custody. The document expressed concern that an influx of Hispanics into the US will replace aging white voters, potentially turning Texas blue in elections and swinging the White House to the Democrats....

He's a democrat trying to make the republicans look bad, paid by the Clintons, it's all part of a 4D chess game but Trump can predict every single of their move because he has reached the 8th dimension.
The reported manifesto contains textbook leftist economic tenents, a hatred for Trump, and the guy was a registered democrat.

Left winger all the way.
By Nausi 2019-08-05 12:45:39
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
In related news, Neil deGrasse Tyson is in hot water for Tweeting out... facts?
The party of science is understandably upset by this, as the reported statistics support neither their cause nor their feels.
Only a white supremacist would say that.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-08-05 13:24:03
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
It looks like the Texas shooter is a rock ribbed republican.

Texas Shooting Gets Official Designation

Quote:
(Newser) – A Justice Department official says the federal government is treating the El Paso shooting that killed 20 people as a "domestic terrorist" case, the AP reports. US Attorney John Bash said Sunday in El Paso that the feds are also investigating the attack at a shopping plaza with a view toward bringing federal hate crime charges. Meanwhile, the police chief in El Paso is linking a racist, anti-immigrant screed posted online shortly before the shooting to the suspect in custody. The document expressed concern that an influx of Hispanics into the US will replace aging white voters, potentially turning Texas blue in elections and swinging the White House to the Democrats....

He's a democrat trying to make the republicans look bad, paid by the Clintons, it's all part of a 4D chess game but Trump can predict every single of their move because he has reached the 8th dimension.
The reported manifesto contains textbook leftist economic tenents, a hatred for Trump, and the guy was a registered democrat.

Left winger all the way.

lol, there is not a source to corroborate any of this. Also, Texas doesn't have a register system the way nausi wants it to. There are no "registered Democrats" or "registered Republicans." I'm a registered Texas voter, I can vote in any local, state, or federal election. Presidential primaries are a bit different in the sense you can only participate in one, but I don't even think that kid was old enough, and there certainly isn't any evidence he participated in the Dems primary.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2019-08-05 13:40:52
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Nausi 2019-08-05 14:13:04
Link | Citer | R

Lefties don't give a ***about innocent lives, if they did they would not support the #1 killer in the country, ABORTION. They just want to make us all defenseless.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-08-05 14:15:14
Link | Citer | R

lol

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2019-08-05 15:37:20
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Lefties don't give a ***about innocent lives, if they did they would not support the #1 killer in the country, ABORTION. They just want to make us all defenseless.

Of course not it is just an excuse to commit to more gun control laws.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-08-05 15:40:08
Link | Citer | R

Beta is at 3% and he thinks he is a serious contender...he is a joke.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-08-05 15:40:42
Link | Citer | R

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/2020_democratic_presidential_nomination-6730.html
By fonewear 2019-08-05 16:57:29
Link | Citer | R

Honest Abe Incin !

A Bro Ham Lincoln !

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2019-08-05 18:16:30
Link | Citer | R

As expected, the blame is being put on video games.

That may be a sliver of blame. Saying guns/video games is the easier pill to swallow. Its a compounding, cascading effect really. From broken homes, religion, social media, internet, bullying, drugs, who knows what else. It all catches up to a generation. More and more people are depressed, suicidal, mentally unstable. I'm shocked this isn't a lot more common. But to solely blame 1 thing is a joke regardless of who says it. Putting aside political belief, humans are truly destined to destroy one self (with everything i stated above) if nothing is done to understand the minds of men
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-08-05 18:40:08
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, but who are you guys to say that video games don't cause people to commit mass shootings? It's not like we hang out all day in the CoD or Fortnite forums.

Like me, you guys occasionally go out and attack the local wildlife while changing clothes constantly. It's perfectly normal, just like when I stand completely still outside my house and hope people buy whatever random crap I happen to be holding.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-08-06 07:40:21
Link | Citer | R

Once people start going on mass apocalypse sprees and killing dozens of people with “catastrophe”, I may warm up to video games make people kill, but until then I remain skeptical.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-08-06 07:42:39
Link | Citer | R

More violence from leftists overnight as they call for active harm to be done to sen majority leader Mitch mcconnel
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-08-06 07:45:47
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
Putting aside political belief, humans are truly destined to destroy one self (with everything i stated above) if nothing is done to understand the minds of men

And this is the reason religion was invented by every people of every nation of every background in the world, and why Islamic extremism is so attractive. It gives a grounded sense of reality and provides a purpose, a direction for a human to move towards.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-08-06 08:23:40
Link | Citer | R

I knew it!

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-08-06 08:26:37
Link | Citer | R

Trump officials have redirected resources from countering far-right, racism-fueled domestic terrorism
L. A. Times

Quote:
In the aftermath of mass shootings in Texas and Ohio, President Trump vowed Monday to give federal law enforcement “whatever they need” to investigate and disrupt hate crimes and domestic terrorism.

But the Department of Homeland Security, which is charged with identifying threats and preventing domestic terrorism, has sought to redirect resources away from countering anti-government, far-right and white supremacist groups....

In April, McAleenan announced a new Office of Targeted Violence and Terrorism Prevention, including “racially motivated violence.” It appears to largely be a rebranding of an Obama-era initiative.

Under President Obama, the office had about 40 full-time staff and a $24-million annual budget, according to Nate Snyder, an Obama administration counterterrorism official. The office now has fewer than 10 full-time employees and a budget below $3 million....

But right-wing and anti-government groups have carried out more domestic attacks, and killed more Americans, than foreign terrorist groups since 2001, data show....
By Nausi 2019-08-06 08:41:00
Link | Citer | R

Far right domestic terrorism isn't a problem. Far left domestic terrorism is. We just had 3 far left shooters do this, and that was after someone bombed what they though was an american nazi concentration camp. Not to mention the countless riots antifa has perpetrated since the end of the occupy wall st era.

And 2001, geee i wonder why they didn't start at 2000. Did something happen in 2001 that would wildly redefine the threat of terrorism?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-08-06 09:03:52
Link | Citer | R

lol, lets be sure to tell the 22 dead people in El Paso that far right domestic terrorism isn't a problem.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-08-06 09:18:43
Link | Citer | R

I mean sure, Nausi is right that the Dayton shooter had extreme left views. There's no arguing there. Even CNN mentions it.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/05/us/connor-betts-dayton-shooting-profile/index.html

yeah, but the other 2? Outright lying, especially about the El Paso shooter. And there is no evidence the LA shooter was politically motivated at all, no affiliation with any party, he was only 19. And to say that domestic terrorism is only a problem on the left, what a joke.
By fonewear 2019-08-06 09:43:54
Link | Citer | R

So Vic's and expert on mass shootings now...I'm not shocked.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-08-06 09:44:25
Link | Citer | R

Why didn't they talk to Vic about this he probably is an expert on guns too.

But only an expert on the internet sadly...
[+]
By fonewear 2019-08-06 09:44:54
Link | Citer | R

Hi my name is Vic and I'm an expert on all topics...in theory...in theory !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 73 74 75 ... 198 199 200