Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 198 199 200
By Viciouss 2019-07-08 11:55:39
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
Vuc has nothing to implicate Trump with Epstein. Literally just carrying water for his masters in an attempt to deflect away from the Clinton connection.

Except I'm not trying to implicate Trump. Acosta has a lot to answer for, especially if his plea deal gets thrown out. Clinton has nothing to with Epstein's trafficking ring, neither does Trump, neither does Prince Andrew. You have not presented anything, we know Epstein rubbed shoulders with his fellow billionaires. It doesn't mean anything. Bring something new to the table.
By Nausi 2019-07-08 13:07:15
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Vuc has nothing to implicate Trump with Epstein. Literally just carrying water for his masters in an attempt to deflect away from the Clinton connection.

Except I'm not trying to implicate Trump. Acosta has a lot to answer for, especially if his plea deal gets thrown out. Clinton has nothing to with Epstein's trafficking ring, neither does Trump, neither does Prince Andrew. You have not presented anything, we know Epstein rubbed shoulders with his fellow billionaires. It doesn't mean anything. Bring something new to the table.

You literally said it implicates Trump.

Trump is as implicated as anyone else.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-08 13:15:13
Link | Citer | R

Yes, I said he was as implicated as anyone else. As implicated as Clinton, Prince Andrew, or any of his other billionaire friends. So if you want to believe one of them is implicated, they are all implicated. However, if you want to accept that none of them are implicated, which is the truth, that will work for all of us. Because you certainly cannot provide any evidence of anyone being involved in the ring. They all hung out together, that's all you got.

And as I said, the only new information is how badly mishandled Acosta's oversight of the plea deal was, so mishandled a judge has ruled it broke the law.
By Nausi 2019-07-08 14:34:55
Link | Citer | R

So then you were implicating him.

(Vic lies again)
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-08 14:46:33
Link | Citer | R

Its probably time for you to give up, but if you want to keep spinning in circles while saying nothing, I will happily laugh at you.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-07-08 14:47:01
Link | Citer | R

Meanwhile women still complaining that female soccer players are unfairly compensated for their jobs. They aren't in the least.
Then the men are payed far too much.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-07-08 14:48:18
Link | Citer | R

You literally said it implicates Trump.

Trump is as implicated as anyone else.
That's not what he said. Read the quote again.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-08 15:02:17
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Meanwhile women still complaining that female soccer players are unfairly compensated for their jobs. They aren't in the least.
Then the men are payed far too much.
Womens soccer nets like a tenth as much revenue as men’s soccer. Like 100 million vs Billions. Female players take a bigger piece of their revenue pie compared to male players. So if anything the women are paid too much.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-08 15:06:29
Link | Citer | R

Like I said, it puts Trump and Acosta back in the spotlight for letting him slide, and then getting a Cabinet position
This is where you implicated Trump with wrongdoing.

Lying Vuc.
By Viciouss 2019-07-08 15:26:12
Link | Citer | R

Like I said, it puts Trump and Acosta back in the spotlight for letting him slide, and then getting a Cabinet position
This is where you implicated Trump with wrongdoing.

Lying Vuc.

lol, is this what your desperately hanging your hopes on? That is quite amusing. But yes, I will happily double down on my assertion that Acosta is going to be enjoying a very bright spotlight for the next few weeks/months, trying to explain how he failed to notify the victims of Epstein's crimes of an impending plea deal that amounted to a slap on the wrist, an act that a judge has ruled broke the law, and is now considering scrapping the altogether. Will he be able to survive as Labor Secretary? Trump is undoubtedly not happy with this development. If the judge really does throw out the deal, Acosta should just go ahead and resign.

Lastly, Bill Clinton is not "sweating bullets" at all, Trump is not implicated either, never once said he was. Easy :)
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-08 15:38:09
Link | Citer | R

Is it entirely coincidental that the one time Vic says that Trump isn't implicated by a potential scandal is when Bill Clinton stands a vastly greater chance of being found guilty of wrongdoing?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-08 15:49:36
Link | Citer | R

Is PnR great yet ? Maybe if we keep posting it will be !
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-08 15:59:59
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Is it entirely coincidental that the one time Vic says that Trump isn't implicated by a potential scandal is when Bill Clinton stands a vastly greater chance of being found guilty of wrongdoing?

Vastly greater huh? What are you basing this hope on?
By Nausi 2019-07-08 16:21:26
Link | Citer | R

And there he goes, lying again.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-07-08 16:27:42
Link | Citer | R

lol, how is asking Rav a question lying? You really are desperate huh? Trying so hard for that validation that will never come.
By Viciouss 2019-07-08 16:32:30
Link | Citer | R

Clinton sweating bullets now

To recap, this conspiracy theory has gone down in flames. No new evidence has been presented by nausi, because none exists.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-07-08 16:42:26
Link | Citer | R

It's not a hope. I already lost all hope of a Clinton getting indicted for anything because they're above the law. I was simply comparing Clinton's involvement with Epstein vs. Trump's. Clinton went on an awful lot of trips with him.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-08 16:49:55
Link | Citer | R

lol, how is asking Rav a question lying? You really are desperate huh? Trying so hard for that validation that will never come.
Lol watching you flail around claiming you didn’t say something you clearly did is quite satisfying. You lie all the time, and accuse others of lying in an attempt to project your own flaws onto others.

Calling you out on it is literally my pleasure. I could do it all day.
By Viciouss 2019-07-08 16:58:36
Link | Citer | R

Too bad Chanti and I have proven I did not say what you accused me of. Easily. Your desperation leads to you always trying to accuse me of lying about something, yet somehow, you have never actually been able to provide any facts backing up these silly accusations. Debunking you is effortless, mainly because you are always so desperate :)
By Viciouss 2019-07-08 17:02:11
Link | Citer | R

It's not a hope. I already lost all hope of a Clinton getting indicted for anything because they're above the law. I was simply comparing Clinton's involvement with Epstein vs. Trump's. Clinton went on an awful lot of trips with him.

And Trump hung out with him all the time, it means nothing. There is zero evidence either of them are even POI in Epstein's case. Its good that he is being charged, unfortunately, we have to live with the conspiracy theorists' heads exploding. I'm sure Infowars is having a field day making the same ***up all over again.
By Nausi 2019-07-08 17:02:46
Link | Citer | R

Clinton sweating bullets now

To recap, this conspiracy theory has gone down in flames. No new evidence has been presented by nausi, because none exists.

Lol what a pathetic attempt at deflection
By Nausi 2019-07-08 17:03:45
Link | Citer | R

Too bad Chanti and I have proven I did not say what you accused me of. Easily. Your desperation leads to you always trying to accuse me of lying about something, yet somehow, you have never actually been able to provide any facts backing up these silly accusations. Debunking you is effortless, mainly because you are always so desperate :)
You didn't prove ***, I pointed put where you implicated Trump quite clearly.

Effortlessly, really.
By Nausi 2019-07-08 17:05:09
Link | Citer | R

And Trump hung out with him all the time, it means nothing. There is zero evidence either of them are even POI in Epstein's case. Its good that he is being charged, unfortunately, we have to live with the conspiracy theorists' heads exploding. I'm sure Infowars is having a field day making the same ***up all over again.

And Vuc still ignores that Clinton took 26 flights on the lolita express and several of them were without secret service protection.

Vuc shuffle hard at work.
By Viciouss 2019-07-08 17:14:20
Link | Citer | R

Yep, completely ignore that 12+ year old information. Why? Because its been known for 12+ years. Flying on a plane is not a crime.

Also, I never implicated Trump in the Epstein case, that's been proven.

Once again nausi, bring some new information to the table. You have done nothing. No one outside of Epstein and his own employees have been implicated, accused, investigated, questioned, even remotely connected to his trafficking ring that ran from 2002-2005. Not Bill Clinton, not Trump, not Prince Andrew, nobody.
By Viciouss 2019-07-08 17:15:05
Link | Citer | R

You didn't prove ***, I pointed put where you implicated Trump quite clearly.

Effortlessly, really.

No you didn't :)
By Viciouss 2019-07-08 17:18:31
Link | Citer | R

https://twitter.com/pepesgrandma/status/1147972399129911298?s=21

lol, Trump is as implicated as anyone else. If Trump isn't worried, no one else is either. Acosta has some explaining to do though. He let Epstein off, and was rewarded with a Cabinet position.

Trump warned people of it in 2016.

Also, how did Trump warn people of it in 2016 when the original indictment came in 2007? Is this another nausi lie?

Epstein's lawyer has already made a proffer to SDNY. Epstein will agree to cooperate with the investigation, including giving up the names of individuals that paid for activities with underage girls in exchange for a maximum sentence not to exceed 5 years

Reported by OANN

This has been corroborated by no one. Where is the link? Or is this yet another nausi lie?
By Nausi 2019-07-08 17:27:33
Link | Citer | R

Vuc doing his shuffle. Hilarious to watch.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-07-08 17:32:01
Link | Citer | R

Imagine thinking “flying on a plane isnt a crime” is a cogent response to “Why did Clinton fly 26 times with him and 5 times without secret service?”
By Nausi 2019-07-08 17:35:06
Link | Citer | R

https://twitter.com/realderekutley/status/1147883705240817670?s=21

Trump warned everyone the problems Clinton would have with Epstein in his campaign.
By Nausi 2019-07-08 17:36:55
Link | Citer | R

I mean Epstein co-founded clinton’s foundation, and now he’s been arrested to child sex trafficking. Vuc still wants you to think that doesn't make someone sweat.
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 198 199 200