Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 198 199 200

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-06-23 07:16:21
Link | Citer | R

This is approaching sickness tier desperation guys and girls. Just saying.

There is no comparison to illegals sitting in detention centers after they are caught breaking into the country AND jews being put to forced labor in camps before they are exterminated to serve a genocidal goal.

Orange man isn't bad obama did this same stuff (only worse), and the media did everything they could to sugarcoat the issue. Trump isn't hitler, we aren’t living in nazi germany, and twisting reality to conflate these things just so you cant continue to exist under this make believe oppression is extremely unhealthy.

Seek help. Seriously.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-23 07:18:50
Link | Citer | R

News outlets are confirming pelosi begging Trump to negotiate on these ice raids.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-06-23 09:07:28
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
There is no comparison to illegals sitting in detention centers after they are caught breaking into the country AND jews being put to forced labor in camps before they are exterminated to serve a genocidal goal.
I said that in an oblique fashion.

There is a DEFINITE equivalence between Germany's 1933 concentration camps for "undesirables" and our concentration camps for asylum seekers though.

To put it bluntly Germany 1933 = America 2018.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-06-23 09:10:34
Link | Citer | R

News outlets are confirming pelosi begging Trump to negotiate on these ice raids.
News accounts are confirming Trump backed down yet once again.

It probably has more to do with ICE being stretched as thin as a banjo string than Pelosi's whining.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-23 09:47:22
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »

There is a DEFINITE equivalence between Germany's 1933 concentration camps for "undesirables" and our concentration camps for asylum seekers though.

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-23 09:49:12
Link | Citer | R

It probably has more to do with ICE being stretched as thin as a banjo string than Pelosi's whining.

I guess we'll see what the news accounts have to say in two weeks. Good luck!
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-23 11:59:31
Link | Citer | R

I really don't see how people that can barely speak English help make America greater but maybe I"m just an ***...
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-23 12:01:41
Link | Citer | R

I got it ! Let's send people that can't speak Spanish to Mexico see how they like it !
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-23 12:26:04
Link | Citer | R

Chanti

Youve basically said. “Yeah i know its ***, but I believe it”

They are nothing alike. Not a thing in common. Its just how the left is trying to white wash the whole “hi we’re invading your country and going to destroy your culture” into prange man bad.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-23 12:27:28
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Whatever victories Trump achieves, will be portrayed as not having happened at all.

facts I don't like gonna facts I don't like.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-06-23 12:37:06
Link | Citer | R

Today the news is saying he is going to use the raid threat as a bargaining chip with the dems.

We will see.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-06-23 12:44:19
Link | Citer | R

Chanti

Youve basically said. “Yeah i know its ***, but I believe it”

They are nothing alike. Not a thing in common....
You lock them up and dehumanize them. Its the start. How far down that road we go I do not know.

Lawyers claim infants, children are in dangerous situation at border detention site
“In my 22 years of doing visits with children in detention I have never heard of this level of inhumanity,” said an attorney representing the detained youth.

AP report - It illustrates the dehumanization of caged children.
By Viciouss 2019-06-23 12:50:55
Link | Citer | R

Today the news is saying he is going to use the raid threat as a bargaining chip with the dems.

We will see.

lol, not much of a bargaining chip. Last week the Senate agreed to some humanitarian funding that specifically forbids the funds from being diverted to the wall, That's all Trump can hope for. They aren't changing any laws or "closing any loopholes" without some major concessions from Trump, which does not include ICE raids that get tied up in court anyway.
By Nausi 2019-06-23 13:03:22
Link | Citer | R

You lock them up
Of course we lock them up they broke the *** law. They aren't citizens and they have effectively invaded the country. The left wants us to just let them in (as damaging as that would be).

dehumanize them

How is this dehumanizing? Because we are treating them like criminals? They ARE criminals, they broke the *** law. I guess having regular jails makes us nazi germany too?
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-06-23 14:50:17
Link | Citer | R

You lock them up
Of course we lock them up they broke the *** law. They aren't citizens and they have effectively invaded the country. The left wants us to just let them in (as damaging as that would be).

dehumanize them

How is this dehumanizing? Because we are treating them like criminals? They ARE criminals, they broke the *** law. I guess having regular jails makes us nazi germany too?

Those are future Democrat voters your talking about, they need you to treat them nicely and let them get inside so they can vote for Democrats and breed another generation of Democrat voters.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-23 15:13:04
Link | Citer | R

Trump is worse than Hitler...he is a Republican !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-23 15:13:37
Link | Citer | R

How many Republican President have been compared to Hitler...all ?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-23 15:14:35
Link | Citer | R

Let's send all these Mexicans to wherever the hell Vic is he can teach them how to ***post on FFXIAH.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-23 15:15:22
Link | Citer | R

*** it just build the wall even taller and put some electricity on it. If they don't die from shock they can be American citizens.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-23 15:16:27
Link | Citer | R

Also we already have one New Mexico the entire country doesn't need to turn into Mexico.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2019-06-23 15:44:38
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »

adam sandler is Goebbels and netflix is the nazi party propoganda machine
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-23 15:54:13
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »

It comes with the territory. Even Lincoln isn't immune. John Wilkes Booth shouted "Sic semper tyrannus" as he shot him. That's a 19th century way of saying "this guy is literally Hitler".
[+]
By fonewear 2019-06-23 16:54:03
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-06-23 21:52:21
Link | Citer | R

You lock them up

dehumanize them
The children broke no laws, they can legally enter and ask for asylum. Convicted felons in prisons get soap and toothpaste, medical attention too. These children get none.

If they were fetuses instead of alive we would treat them better.

Doctor compares conditions at immigrant holding centers to 'torture facilities'

And we, as I mentioned, are at Nazi Germany 1933 currently.

I hope we never get to 1938. But then again I never thought we would ever get to institutionally implemented torture either.
By Nausi 2019-06-23 22:49:40
Link | Citer | R

Equating detention centres for illegal aliens to concentration camps for persecuted Jews is straight up Holocaust denial.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-23 22:59:56
Link | Citer | R

Jews didn’t migrate to nazi border camps so they could get free healthcare, be fed, and get a shot to escape into nazi germany.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-06-23 23:51:51
Link | Citer | R

It's funny how all the bleeding hearts come out of the woodwork when a Republican is president. Maybe they want a Democratic in office so that they can stop expending so much energy pretending to care.

Think of the children... when you can blame the other party for it!
[+]
By Eboneezer 2019-06-24 00:17:13
Link | Citer | R

Convicted felons in prisons get soap and toothpaste, medical attention too.

Then donate soap and toothpaste with your money. No one is stopping you. Remember, the crisis at the border is just a manufactured lie brought on by the Republicans. There isn't an overwhelming amount of people pouring across the border or anything. Trump made that bs up.

If they were fetuses instead of alive we would treat them better.

Now we're talking. You said you were against death camps. You really want to take them and rip them limb from limb? I know I have a cold heart, but that's even beyond me.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-06-24 05:50:46
Link | Citer | R

If they were fetuses, they wouldn’t have broken into the country, they would be innocent victims.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 198 199 200