Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » LFM: Omen Static
LFM: Omen Static
 Quetzalcoatl.Kessa
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Septemis
By Quetzalcoatl.Kessa 2019-01-16 10:10:41
Link | Citer | R

Adventurous couple seeking a semi-new person(s) to join a lowman Omen static. Looking to clear the 5 regular bosses and eventually Ou one day. We’re usually active Monday-Thursday 6/7 pm – 11/12pm EST, maybe the odd weekend time. We can work something out.

Looking to schedule Omen 2 days a week. We have a variety of jobs so we can work with what available. Currently our typical setup is RUN, SAM, GEO, WHM. Any job will be welcome. I only ask that you have a form of verbal communication, Skype, Discord, whatever, and play well. We're still learning Omen so someone similar would mesh well with us. We are regularly clearing Kin and Gin at the moment.

I hope to eventually work on other lowman-able events, but Omen is a priority for us. So send a PM and we can work some stuff out and see how it goes.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
user: Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-01-16 10:20:15
Link | Citer | R

If you are just two people,I have a small group of players (6-8 depending on who is on) and we're looking to start omen again. We had a group of 12 but half of those people are taking breaks from the game. The only boss we haven't killed is Kei and OU.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [50 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kessa
user: Septemis
By Quetzalcoatl.Kessa 2019-03-07 10:10:12
Link | Citer | R

Still looking for 1-2 more people to consistently make runs Tuesday/Thursdays, around 8 or 9 pm est, possibly additional runs Sundays.

We are currently working on Kei then Ou. We can work with whatever jobs you have available. We can help gear people up for upper content.