Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-01-30 16:11:04
Link | Citer | R

Afania said: »
Lili said: »
Afania said: »
I mean, there are multiple person in this entire thread replying "dont understand your problem".....so maybe its more of a communication issue and less of everyone else being a jerk?

He asked for an opinion
A bunch of people gave him a solution to a problem

Problem != Opinion

He did not ask "hey how do I get around this stona problem"
Hence the whole misunderstanding.

Asking for an opinion and receiving unrequested solutions to a problem is a very common issue on online communication, because we're all giant nerds that thing of the world in "problems to solve". But sometimes there's no problem to solve, and by attempting to do so you're only missing the point of the question in the first place, leading other people to pitch in other aspects of the solution, diluting the original point even further.

Like that one time when I asked somebody
"hey I think I can melee on smn/sam on this NM, does anybody have insight into that?"
"Yes, sub /rdm, call tank trusts and AC Flaming Crush"
"no but I want to try meleeing"
"but zerging it is faster and safer"
"okay ty but I want to melee"
and then the discussion degenerated to arguing that AC zerg is faster than smn melee. No ***it's faster, it's just not what I was trying to do for some reasons that I did not choose to share.

And even if they're shitty reasons, it's still my sub and I am entitled to be dumb with it if I want, for shits and giggles if nothing else.

Its unrealistic to expect everyone on the forum to reply the way he wants, though. There are no set rules on when and how people would post their opinion on a subject in online disucussion.

He asked for an opinion about yoichi at start, which I didnt involve in the discussion at all, nor I randomly pop and bash him for wanting to do slow way. It only turn into whm/stona/lack of capable people discussion after he mentioned stona problem. Then I briefly talked about my opinion on solving it.

If he doesnt benefit from these opinion, he can choose to ignore it. If he doesnt want to read peoples opinion about whm and stona, then he shouldnt mention it at all. He mentioned the stona problem, and demand other peoples opinion about stona has to align with his expectation, and got salty and mad on forum in multiple posts because things dont go his way, dont you think thats overreacting?

I dont run around tell people to ac zerg if they ask for melee strat suggestion. But it is annoying to see muiltiple posts complain about stona and lead the discussion that way, then when I share my experience deal with stona its immediately read as elitist trying to preach their strategy with mad people overreacting over it.
[+]
By aisukage 2019-01-30 19:48:14
Link | Citer | R

Exactly. Yes he did ask a question 1 no one wanted to answer cause they were more curious why he wanted it in the first place. To which he said it's his only way of clearing ambu this month. People asked why? and he said unreliable WHM and stona issues. So people gave him a way to fix his issue and he straight out doesn't want to take the advice to help him.

He knew the answer before asking it and i'm sat here wondering why he even asked it. He was more looking for some kind of attention in my opinion.

will a better bow give me more dps... what kind of dumb question is that? Is it worth getting thats his choice and no one elses.

Also i didn't comment to his yoichi question and only posted a suggestion after he said his reasoning for wanting it which was so he could clear ambu easier. Like i said he didn't want to hear it and made excuse after excuse why and all were real shitty excuses.
 Leviathan.Katriina
Serveur: Leviathan
user: kate99
By Leviathan.Katriina 2019-01-31 01:04:46
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Has anyone tried to SAM Yoichi things down in D/VD when it comes to ranged damage?

A Japanese friend tried it but not with Yoichi, it was amazing to see "Raetic Bow +1" in action tbh.

I joined them because they needed my help, other than that, I do the BLM one with Static.

If you don't want/can't have that bow, just use Exalted +1.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-01-31 02:51:25
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Katriina said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Has anyone tried to SAM Yoichi things down in D/VD when it comes to ranged damage?

A Japanese friend tried it but not with Yoichi, it was amazing to see "Raetic Bow +1" in action tbh.

I joined them because they needed my help, other than that, I do the BLM one with Static.

If you don't want/can't have that bow, just use Exalted +1.
This sounds like it could be fun. I'll look those up.

Well ***, they seem to be pretty rare, I can't see any available. I'll try Cibitshavore when I get the chance.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-02-03 14:40:06
Link | Citer | R

Well, I finally got to try again, used Yoichi 119 (step before AG, have had this for years), was a pretty big help overall. I expected to do pisspoor damage or to not be able to land Namas/Apex at all but it was much better than expected.

For anyone stuck on slow method, 119 non AG is totally worth it speed wise.
By Pantafernando 2019-02-04 04:06:37
Link | Citer | R

Ive been doing Quadavs with Leaden Salute as a source of dmg.

Currently using Fomal till next update when i will invest in a DP but wondering if molybdosis would be a noticeable upgrade over aeonic gun. I tested fomal with doomsday almost fully augmented and noticed its inferior to fomal when spamming around 1000 tp. If 30 MAB +25 AGI is noticeable superior than magdmg 155 and tp bonus it would be worth farming.
By Wotasu 2019-02-04 05:32:04
Link | Citer | R

Molybdosis only outdamage Fomalhaut @ 3000tp. And depending on your gear by about 2k-3k or so.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7