First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27
 Fairy.Vegetto
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 14:39:53
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Veronika said:
Sure, I'll give it to you that a top of the line sam is better than my DNC. But the ones i find in pick up merit groups? Yea right.

I don't care about other sams nor did I say that you could not beat them. Idc about gimp bandwagon sams as they don't represent me. You can beat a gimp, but at the end of the day, do you call that an accomplishment? Beat a good sam, then come back and talk. I can beat gimp sams on my pup, but I don't walk around saying that my pup is better than all sams.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-07 14:40:01
Link | Citer | R

Bet my thf can outDD your dnc in a pt! And just wait till I actually like really start meriting it for real
 Leviathan.Veronika
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Veronika
By Leviathan.Veronika 2009-11-07 14:40:29
Link | Citer | R

Dasva, the difference between dnc and thf comes in play primarily because DNC will DA waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more often than thf will triple attack.

You'd have like 14% triple attack if you had it meritted, and wore all the triple attack gear including the dagger.
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-11-07 14:40:51
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Leviathan.Veronika said:
Sure, I'll give it to you that a top of the line sam is better than my DNC. But the ones i find in pick up merit groups? Yea right.

I don't care about other sams nor did I say that you could not beat them. Idc about gimp bandwagon sams as they don't represent me. You can beat a gimp, but at the end of the day, do you call that an accomplishment? Beat a good sam, then come back and talk. I can beat gimp sams on my pup, but I don't walk around saying that my pup is better than all sams.

Lolpup
 Leviathan.Veronika
By Leviathan.Veronika 2009-11-07 14:41:19
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Leviathan.Veronika said:

Idk if you can call them bandwagon sams when they account for 98% of the sam population.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-11-07 14:41:57
Link | Citer | R

Isn't that what bandwagon means? Doing the same thing everyone else is doing?
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 14:43:15
Link | Citer | R

That's exactly what 98% of the sam population is, bandwagon. They jumped on it after the 2hand update. That's like saying 98% of dncs don't know wat the fk they're doing, so dnc sucks. No, the job doesn't suck, but the people who are playing it suck. You're playing with shitty sams, period.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 14:43:58
Link | Citer | R

Also, you put drg at the top of your list over dnc but sam below dnc. Top notch sam will beat a top notch drg at bird camp.
 Leviathan.Veronika
By Leviathan.Veronika 2009-11-07 14:44:03
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
Isn't that what bandwagon means? Doing the same thing everyone else is doing?

Not really... Because they AREN'T doing what the 2% are. The majority of sam's really are not very good. There are some that are amazing, I know a few, but people level the job because people in their LS's tell them how "great" it is. That's how great it CAN be, but for most of them, they'll never have that. They level it because LS's look at it first nowdays in terms of melees because of the rare good SAM.
 Valefor.Mattyc
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Mattyc 2009-11-07 14:44:25
Link | Citer | R

well most sam's are oblivious...
they level to 75 and say all right merit party job...
beings my main is sam i have no trouble saying most samurai's are complete fools...
but then again about 90% of my server are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE meh....why i pick vaelfor...
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-07 14:44:33
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
But you can use Reverse Flourish to make Darkness though, is what I'm getting at.

With max merits and 5 charges they get 75 tp back so sure do evisceration pyrrhic kleos... both ws kinda suck compared to DE though. Have different skill mods and of course would have to get lucky on the double attack to even get the 25tp in time AND then you can't use build flourish
 Leviathan.Veronika
By Leviathan.Veronika 2009-11-07 14:45:24
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Also, you put drg at the top of your list over dnc but sam below dnc. Top notch sam will beat a top notch drg at bird camp.

I've never personally seen this. My list is based entirely on personal experiences, and... I've seen many drg's who absolutely destroy. Saw two drg/blu's who had a chain going, I'm not sure if they were telling the truth but based off their kill speed, i'd say they were when they said they were currently above chain 100 duo.
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2009-11-07 14:46:09
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:

word lol
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 14:47:49
Link | Citer | R

I have both jobs 75, do more damage on my sam. Have beaten drgs w/ better gear than my drg on my sam as well. As a matter of fact, since i've completed my build/merits for the job, it is currently undefeated in a merit party.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-11-07 14:48:16
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Mattyc said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:

word lol

*** your *** ~.~

If you're going to talk about bandwagon SAMs, pair them up with bandwagon DNCs to keep things balanced.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-07 14:48:49
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Veronika said:
Dasva, the difference between dnc and thf comes in play primarily because DNC will DA waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more often than thf will triple attack.

You'd have like 14% triple attack if you had it meritted, and wore all the triple attack gear including the dagger.

This begs to differ http://www.ffxiah.com/item.php?id=18020 Also gearing for triple attack is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. My wss will demolish yours
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2009-11-07 14:49:38
Link | Citer | R

u also got to hold in account your one of the best geared sam's ive seen aside from relic i havent seen your drg gear but kinda figure you got it to the max like your sam
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2009-11-07 14:50:37
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Valefor.Mattyc said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:

word lol

*** your *** ~.~

If you're going to talk about bandwagon SAMs, pair them up with bandwagon DNCs to keep things balanced.

ROFL forums str8 *** me up
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 14:51:01
Link | Citer | R

My drg needs a bit of work still, I'll admit, which is why i mentioned the fact that I've beaten drgs w/ gear better than mine. (I still need ares legs for my ws build, just picked up heca cap like less than a week ago)
 Leviathan.Veronika
By Leviathan.Veronika 2009-11-07 14:51:21
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Valefor.Mattyc said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:

word lol

*** your *** ~.~

Don't think there are any bandwagon dnc's lol. They're only used in Dyna and Sky really, so there's not much point to leveling it for most people. It's also incredibly hard to level up. You can't really solo exp on it very well past like mid 30's or 40's, and it gets very few invites because the few people who do play it usually suck at it. It cannot DD til it gets dancing edge, also, which is 59 with dagger merits. But after that point, there arent many people who will keep up with you til 75. Rng's, really good thf's, and sometimes good drgs can ws more than you, but the primary DD jobs usually don't. You'll be doing 800-1000 at 59 but ws'ing somewhat slow.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-11-07 14:51:45
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Mattyc said:
ROFL forums str8 *** me up

I'm not bitter >.> <.< >.>

EDIT: @ above: lolololol. Come to Fenrir and say that again.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-11-07 14:52:27
Link | Citer | R

L
O
L
D
N
C

:P
 Leviathan.Veronika
By Leviathan.Veronika 2009-11-07 14:54:01
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
L
O
L
D
N
C

Difference is, we don't have to equip a low damage weapon to have 50% double attack. Anything we wield has 50% double attack. Thus, our DoT from melee rapes.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 14:54:05
Link | Citer | R

More like lolridill
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2009-11-07 14:54:08
Link | Citer | R

this forum filled with ***!
all of u are ***!
sch with staff will out DD all of u!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-07 14:54:16
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
L O L D N C :P

Ridill fails now adays compared to other multi hit weapons... especially for thf attacks way to slow. God I'd kill to mainhand mandau... Actually you forgot PHarpe since it is a clear improvement on azoth as well as X's knife
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 14:54:34
Link | Citer | R

"Difference is, we don't have to equip a low damage weapon to have 50% double attack. Anything we wield has 50% double attack."

You're forgetting the part where that diminishes over time.
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2009-11-07 14:54:52
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
My drg needs a bit of work still, I'll admit, which is why i mentioned the fact that I've beaten drgs w/ gear better than mine. (I still need ares legs for my ws build, just picked up heca cap like less than a week ago)

which proves my point skill > all the gear in the world
 Leviathan.Veronika
By Leviathan.Veronika 2009-11-07 14:55:23
Link | Citer | R

To 30% vegeto, in which case you can refresh it back to 50%.

Btw Vegeto, are you having the same problem with me where the quote button doesnt work? I notice you just copy and paste people a lot, i manually type [ quote=name ] tags lol.
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27