A SCH Gearswap...

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » A SCH Gearswap...
A SCH Gearswap...
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Asura.Jinbe
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Jinbe 2022-12-11 06:00:14
Link | Citer | R

Hello all,
any idea how to add helix magic burst set?
 Cerberus.Natsuhiko
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Natsuhiko
By Cerberus.Natsuhiko 2022-12-11 06:14:18
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Jinbe said: »
Hello all,
any idea how to add helix magic burst set?

Shouldn't need to, if it's working correctly it's putting on your MB set, then the Helix stuff over it.
Code
-- Helix sets automatically derives from casting sets.

Edit: The helix code itself is a bit of a mess, reworking it in the geo and rdm sets that derive from this one.

Double edit: If you really wanted to split them, you could edit line 590 of the sch lib to be something like this, and delete the rules at line 624:
Code
elseif spell.type == 'BlackMagic' then
        if mBurst.value == true then
            equip(sets.midcast.MB[nukeModes.current])
			if spellMap == "Helix" or "DarkHelix" then
				--equip MB Helix
			end
        else
            equip(sets.midcast.nuking[nukeModes.current])
			if spellMap == "Helix" or "DarkHelix" then
				--equip normal Helix
			end
        end
		if spellMap == "DarkHelix" then
			--equip pixie hairpin
		end
else
 Asura.Jinbe
By Asura.Jinbe 2022-12-11 07:17:29
Link | Citer | R

thanks for replay, but seems not working for me, what i used to have on my old lua is i do have darkhelix/windhelix/lighthelix. and same form MB, i change the wind and light helix in spell map to the new name and its working fine, my issue is the MB, thanks in advance
was using this
Code
        if spellMap == "Helix" then
            equip(sets.magic_burst.Helix)
            if spell.english:startswith('Lumino') then
                equip(sets.magic_burst.LightHelix)
            elseif spell.english:startswith('Nocto') then
                equip(sets.magic_burst.DarkHelix)
            elseif spell.english:startswith('Anemo') then
                equip(sets.magic_burst.WindHelix)				
            else
                equip(sets.magic_burst.Helix)
            end
		end	
 Asura.Yottaxa
user: Yottaxa
By Asura.Yottaxa 2022-12-11 08:27:30
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Jinbe said: »
thanks for replay, but seems not working for me, what i used to have on my old lua is i do have darkhelix/windhelix/lighthelix. and same form MB, i change the wind and light helix in spell map to the new name and its working fine, my issue is the MB, thanks in advance

As the sch_lib is currently programed, it only uses the single helix set. For the helix to have a dedicated helix MB set, I created a separate set in the gear sch file such as sets.midcast.Helix_MB

and then edited the sch_lib line 627 to look like this:
Code
if spellMap == 'Helix' then
		if mBurst.value == true then
		equip(sets.midcast.Helix_MB)
		else
        equip(sets.midcast.Helix)
		end
    end

This uses the existing logic that already is looking for sc's to burst off of. For reference, I added this to the updated generic version of the file which I just posted the other day, with the fix for LA/DA impact usage. Just make sure you add the sets.midcast.Helix_MB set to your sch gear file.

https://github.com/Yottaxa/FFXI/blob/main/SCH_Lib.lua
(use the raw mode or zip to pull this file if you want to use it, and as always with anything make backups of existing)

Hope this helps.
 Asura.Seizan
user: Seiza
By Asura.Seizan 2022-12-11 10:09:53
Link | Citer | R

Code
	-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
	-- Helix sets automatically derives from casting sets. SO DONT PUT ANYTHING IN THEM other than:
	-- Pixie in DarkHelix
	-- Boots that aren't arbatel +1 (15% of small numbers meh, amalric+1 does more)
	-- Belt that isn't Obi.
	-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- Make sure you have a non weather obi in this set. Helix get bonus naturally no need Obi.	
    sets.midcast.DarkHelix = {
    waist={ name="Acuity Belt +1", augments={'Path: A',}},
    }
    -- Make sure you have a non weather obi in this set. Helix get bonus naturally no need Obi.	
    sets.midcast.Helix = {
    waist={ name="Acuity Belt +1", augments={'Path: A',}},
    }

Edit well also "head="Pixie Hairpin +1"," this in dark helix set;)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [103 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2023-03-24 01:33:48
Link | Citer | R

For some reason today, my file is equiping my base Enhancing set when casting regen, whether the hybrid, potency, or duration setting is selected.

If i type in //gs equip sets.midcast.regen.potency, it equips the correct set, getting which should be getting 115HP per tick. But when I cast Regen 5, its equiping the Enhancing Set, getting only 80ish HP per tick.

It was equiping the proper set yesterday, and I cant think of any coding changes I made today, other than changing a few pieces in my fast cast and cure potency sets.

Any ideas?
 Cerberus.Natsuhiko
By Cerberus.Natsuhiko 2023-03-24 06:46:34
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
For some reason today, my file is equiping my base Enhancing set when casting regen, whether the hybrid, potency, or duration setting is selected.

If i type in //gs equip sets.midcast.regen.potency, it equips the correct set, getting which should be getting 115HP per tick. But when I cast Regen 5, its equiping the Enhancing Set, getting only 80ish HP per tick.

It was equiping the proper set yesterday, and I cant think of any coding changes I made today, other than changing a few pieces in my fast cast and cure potency sets.

Any ideas?

Try changing this line (~579):
Code
elseif spell.name:match('Regen') then
            equip(sets.midcast.regen[regenModes.current])

to:
Code
elseif spellMap == "Regen" then

or rewrite the enhancing section in the lib to this:
Code
elseif spell.skill == 'Enhancing Magic' then
        if spellMap == 'Storm' then
            equip(sets.midcast.storm)
        elseif spell.name:match('Protect') or spell.name:match('Shell') then
            equip({rring="Sheltered Ring"})
        elseif spell.name:match('Refresh') then
            equip(sets.midcast.refresh)
        elseif spell.name:match('Regen') then
        elseif spell.name:match('Aquaveil') then
            equip(sets.midcast.aquaveil)
        elseif spell.name:match('Stoneskin') then
            equip(sets.midcast.stoneskin)
        else
            equip(sets.midcast.enhancing)
        end

Some coding choices are a bit funky (why have regen in the spellmap and not use it) and the midcast for enhancing equips the enhancing set first then layers other stuff over it. spell.name:match might also need to be replaced with spell.name:contains (edit: or the spellMap) but I just skimmed it since I don't play sch.

Edit: I wonder if it's catching this later in the midcast and messing up, since there is a blank midcast for regen.
Code
elseif sets.midcast[spellMap] then
        equip(sets.midcast[spellMap])
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2023-03-24 10:44:50
Link | Citer | R

Those arent working. What is weird, is before today, I never had any issue with this. Enhancing spells would get enhancing set, regen spells would get regen sets.
 Cerberus.Natsuhiko
By Cerberus.Natsuhiko 2023-03-24 17:52:30
Link | Citer | R

Those arent working. What is weird, is before today, I never had any issue with this. Enhancing spells would get enhancing set, regen spells would get regen sets.

The SCH one is the most complex with all the grimore stuff, so it's the easiest to break. Did none of those options I presented work? What does //gs showswaps show you putting on?
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2023-03-24 18:24:37
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Natsuhiko said: »

The SCH one is the most complex with all the grimore stuff, so it's the easiest to break. Did none of those options I presented work? What does //gs showswaps show you putting on?

Nope. None of those worked. Showswaps shows that the base enhancing set being equipped. I redownloaded the files, and that didn’t work either. I’m going to restart later and try agsin
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2023-03-25 09:20:07
Link | Citer | R

Fixed. I broke the code. I wanted the HUD to show the HP/min I was getting, so i changed the coding from 'potency' to 'potency 115HP/10Min, ect. and it didn't like that
By Kasumuni88 2023-03-25 11:27:19
Link | Citer | R

Is there anything to modify the engaged code to equip certain weapons upon the execution of weaponskills?

My normal engaged set has musa, but to benefit from occult acumen set... I want it to swap to khatvanga on cast which is fine, but that is tied to the spell, not the engaged set. When the tp is generated it swaps back to musa. How do I get it to hold on a specific weapon?
 Bahamut.Noscrying
Serveur: Bahamut
user: NoScrying
By Bahamut.Noscrying 2023-03-27 00:32:20
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Is there anything to modify the engaged code to equip certain weapons upon the execution of weaponskills?

My normal engaged set has musa, but to benefit from occult acumen set... I want it to swap to khatvanga on cast which is fine, but that is tied to the spell, not the engaged set. When the tp is generated it swaps back to musa. How do I get it to hold on a specific weapon?
Code
if player.status =="Idle/Engaged" then
  equip(idle/engaged set)
   if player.tp >= 1000 then
     equip(weaponset here)
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2023-04-02 21:48:42
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
gs c sc castsc Cast All the stuff to create a SC burstable by the nuke element set with '/console gs c nuke element'.

I couldn't get this command to work. tried making a macro and it doesn't do anything. any clarification on how its supposed to be used?

edit: NVM I had a typo
 Bismarck.Voight
By Bismarck.Voight 2023-04-03 00:34:07
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Noscrying said: »
Quote:

Code
if player.status =="Idle/Engaged" then
  equip(idle/engaged set)
   if player.tp >= 1000 then
     equip(weaponset here)
------------------------------------------------------

I use a heavily customized GearSwap so this may or may not work with anyone else's file. Have you tried a rule that will disable the slot once a specific weapon/item is deteced as equipped there?

function user_job_lockstyle()
if state.Weapons.value == 'Dojikiri Yasutsuna' then
windower.chat.input('/lockstyleset 1')
else
windower.chat.input('/lockstyleset 35')
end
end

This would be just a quick simple example of what i'm talking about. when Dojikiri is equipped i lock a diff glamor.

maybe if state.Weapons.value == 'Dojikiri Yasutsuna' then
windower.chat.input('/disable main')
else
windower.chat.input('/enable main')
end
 Siren.Weav
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Weav 2023-04-12 07:58:10
Link | Citer | R

Can anyone help me creating a "nuke" set for when Immanence is active?

I want to add Skillchain Bonus Armor to a set to maximize.
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-04-12 08:24:52
Link | Citer | R

If you're planning to use a lua to put this set on any time you have an immanence effect, you'll probably end up with less damage overall because immanence is on for your opening spell as well as your closing spell and the skillchain bonus set will have less macc, MAB, magic damage, etc. than a proper nuking set, and half of the time the skillchain bonus won't do anything (for the opening nuke). This also applies if you have a SC partner who is closing the SC for you.

Oh, and even if you get a good amount of skillchain bonus on your set, it will also probably be less damage overall because you're sacrificing the damage of your nuke to get SC bonus and of course the SC damage is based on how much your nuke does.

Finally, even if it does increase the SC damage it will probably be a paltry amount on anything that matters since you're generally using a helix or a T1 nuke for these SCs.

That said, I would use Jhakri head, nyame body & feet, Arbatel hands, Amalric legs, and ambu cape. That's 50% SC bonus which is the cap. Might be worth swapping Mujin Band in place of one of the Nyame pieces depending what your other body/feet/ring slots are. I think the Mujin will probably sacrifice less stats overall than the nuking pieces, probably the feet since Arbatel feet are so insanely good.

ItemSet 390920
 Siren.Weav
By Siren.Weav 2023-04-13 11:04:16
Link | Citer | R

Thank you for the tip!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [81 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Iamarealgirl
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Latravant
By Ragnarok.Iamarealgirl 2023-07-03 20:02:32
Link | Citer | R

how can i get my gearswap to switch a certain macro page/book when i use dark or light arts?

for instance.

my macro sets are:

book 17 page 1 = idle
book 17 page 2 = light arts spells/JAs
book 17 page 3 = dark arts spells/JAs

i want gearswap to switch my macros to page 3 when i use or already have dark arts active. and then, if i zone or lose light or dark arts, it will automaticall switch back to page 1, my idle set.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [84 days between previous and next post]
By Roczilla 2023-09-25 11:24:18
Link | Citer | R

Try something like this
Code
function mod_buff_change(buff, is_gained, set)
    if buff:endswith('Arts') then
        if is_gained then
			if buff:startswith('Light') then
				send_command('input /macro book 17; wait .1; input /macro set 2')
			elseif buff:startswith('Dark') then
				send_command('input /macro book 17; wait .1; input /macro set 3')	
			end
		end
	end	
    return set
end
 Asura.Fyzlmynyzl
user: morankj
By Asura.Fyzlmynyzl 2023-10-05 12:06:55
Link | Citer | R

I've been having this same issue with my regen sets. If I have any enhancing set defined, it overrides the hybrid regen set.

I did try the changes mentioned above and no luck. The only time the regen set loads is if I delete all of the enhancing gear.

Could someone please give some advice on how to fix this?
By drakefs 2023-10-05 14:28:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Fyzlmynyzl said: »
I've been having this same issue with my regen sets. If I have any enhancing set defined, it overrides the hybrid regen set.

I did try the changes mentioned above and no luck. The only time the regen set loads is if I delete all of the enhancing gear.

Could someone please give some advice on how to fix this?

Would have to see the lua to really fix it but you should be able to add
Code
if spell.english:contains("Regen") then
    equip(sets.midcast.Regen)
end

to the end of your midcast to force it to equip the regen set.

You need to make sure that priority equips happen later in precast\midcast (the first equips have the lowest priority, while the last equips have the highest).
 Siren.Weav
By Siren.Weav 2023-10-14 18:32:54
Link | Citer | R

I added aja and aga spells to the list in the _Lib.lua

nukes = {}
nukes.t1 = {['Earth']="Stone", ['Water']="Water", ['Air']="Aero", ['Fire']="Fire", ['Ice']="Blizzard", ['Lightning']="Thunder", ['Light']="Thunder", ['Dark']="Blizzard"}
nukes.t2 = {['Earth']="Stone II", ['Water']="Water II", ['Air']="Aero II", ['Fire']="Fire II", ['Ice']="Blizzard II", ['Lightning']="Thunder II", ['Light']="Thunder II", ['Dark']="Blizzard II"}
nukes.t3 = {['Earth']="Stone III", ['Water']="Water III", ['Air']="Aero III", ['Fire']="Fire III",['Ice']="Blizzard III", ['Lightning']="Thunder III", ['Light']="Thunder III", ['Dark']="Blizzard III"}
nukes.t4 = {['Earth']="Stone IV", ['Water']="Water IV", ['Air']="Aero IV", ['Fire']="Fire IV", ['Ice']="Blizzard IV", ['Lightning']="Thunder IV", ['Light']="Thunder IV", ['Dark']="Blizzard IV"}
nukes.t5 = {['Earth']="Stone V", ['Water']="Water V", ['Air']="Aero V", ['Fire']="Fire V", ['Ice']="Blizzard V", ['Lightning']="Thunder V", ['Light']="Thunder V", ['Dark']="Blizzard V"}
nukes.Ga1 = {['Earth']="Stonega", ['Water']="Waterga", ['Air']="Aeroga", ['Fire']="Firaga", ['Ice']="Blizzaga", ['Lightning']="Thundaga", ['Light']="Thundaga", ['Dark']="Blizzaga"}
nukes.Ga2 = {['Earth']="Stonega II", ['Water']="Waterga II", ['Air']="Aeroga II", ['Fire']="Firaga II", ['Ice']="Blizzaga II", ['Lightning']="Thundaga II", ['Light']="Thundaga II", ['Dark']="Blizzaga II"}
nukes.Ga3 = {['Earth']="Stonega III", ['Water']="Waterga III", ['Air']="Aeroga III", ['Fire']="Firaga III", ['Ice']="Blizzaga III", ['Lightning']="Thundaga III", ['Light']="Thundaga III", ['Dark']="Blizzaga III"}
nukes.helix = {['Earth']="Geohelix", ['Water']="Hydrohelix", ['Air']="Anemohelix",['Fire']="Pyrohelix", ['Ice']="Cryohelix", ['Lightning']="Ionohelix", ['Light']="Luminohelix", ['Dark']="Noctohelix"}
nukes.storm = {['Earth']="Sandstorm", ['Water']="Rainstorm", ['Air']="Windstorm", ['Fire']="Firestorm", ['Ice']="Hailstorm", ['Lightning']="Thunderstorm", ['Light']="Aurorastorm", ['Dark']="Voidstorm"}
nukes.enspell = {['Earth']="Enstone", ['Water']="Enwater", ['Air']="Enaero", ['Fire']="Enfire", ['Ice']="Enblizzard", ['Lightning']="Enthunder", ['Light']="Enthunder", ['Dark']="Enblizzard"}

When in game, I type gs c nuke ja1 or gs c nuke ga3, I get a message that says "Unknown element"

Any ideas?
By suuhja 2023-10-14 18:47:47
Link | Citer | R

might just be capitalization. try gs c nuke Ga3 (which would match the change you made)
 Siren.Weav
By Siren.Weav 2023-10-14 21:22:55
Link | Citer | R

I've tried capitalized and not. No luck there.
 Cerberus.Natsuhiko
By Cerberus.Natsuhiko 2023-10-14 22:29:02
Link | Citer | R

Change "Ga3" to "ga3" in the lib file itself.
Code
local nuke = commandArgs[2]:lower()
looks like the problem.

Edit: Now that I'm out of Nyzul, this is what I mean.
Code
nukes.ga1 = {['Earth']="Stonega", ['Water']="Waterga", ['Air']="Aeroga", ['Fire']="Firaga", ['Ice']="Blizzaga", ['Lightning']="Thundaga", ['Light']="Thundaga", ['Dark']="Blizzaga"}
nukes.ga2 = {['Earth']="Stonega II", ['Water']="Waterga II", ['Air']="Aeroga II", ['Fire']="Firaga II", ['Ice']="Blizzaga II", ['Lightning']="Thundaga II", ['Light']="Thundaga II", ['Dark']="Blizzaga II"}
nukes.ga3 = {['Earth']="Stonega III", ['Water']="Waterga III", ['Air']="Aeroga III", ['Fire']="Firaga III", ['Ice']="Blizzaga III", ['Lightning']="Thundaga III", ['Light']="Thundaga III", ['Dark']="Blizzaga III"}
 Siren.Weav
By Siren.Weav 2023-10-15 06:50:20
Link | Citer | R

That was it.

Thank you!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [92 days between previous and next post]
By Jhoo 2024-01-15 02:21:05
Link | Citer | R

Morning, i have a problem casting dispelga.
sch_lib still points to precast.grimoire wich have musa.
I created a rule into sch_lib same as impact but doesn't work for Dispelga.
Can someone helps me ?
By Nsane 2024-01-15 02:59:21
Link | Citer | R

In the lib file
Code
    if buffactive['addendum: black'] or buffactive['dark arts'] then
	    if spell.name:match('Impact') then
            equip(sets.precast["Impact"])
		elseif spell.name:match('Dispelga') then
            equip(sets.precast["Dispelga"])
        elseif spell.type == 'BlackMagic' then
            equip(sets.precast.grimoire)