Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
First Page 2 3 ... 97 98 99 ... 131 132 133
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-08 08:24:11
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
I do hope the traffic has gotten better but I rather doubt that it has.
It hasn't. I drive thru it everyday. And I blame the hippies of the time for protesting the interstate going THRU the city and not stopping midway, causing a huge back up.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-11-08 08:26:52
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
After a day of premature gloating, vic tries to signal himself as a pinacle of selfless caring and viture.

What a joke. Truly he is the gift that keeps on giving.

No nausi, you were just proving me right again. Every time there is a shooting, you don't care about the victims, you only care about the shooter's skin color/religion. You proved it again today. And you were lying, of course. You have had a rough couple of days, but that is no excuse to lie about a mass shooting.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-08 08:31:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
The traffic is unbearable and now it's only liberal until you hit Loudoun county and that's slowly changing.
Yup...liberals moving out of the city, to nice areas that are nice, because run my conservatives, then they muck it up and elect liberals, to ruin the nice havens. THAT IS LOUDOUN COUNTY NOW! =(

Asura.Saevel said: »
It's simple, this area is so drenched with the current flavor of liberalism that you can't succeed without being liberal or just shutting up about it.
Yup, conservatives have to hide their views here, or risk being labeled a "Nazi" or "racist" now.

Which to be fair, those two groups could be conservatives, but being conservative leaning does not mean you are a racist and so on.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-11-08 08:31:52
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Once again nausi doesnt care about the fact that 12 people are dead,

neither do you and neither does anyone else not related to the victims. pretending that you do is not the same thing as actually caring...

and neither do I for that matter. 12 people also died of constipation this morning because they were too old and/or dumb to remember if they had taken a ***last night or not. 12 people died because *** refuse to take a cab home from the bar and were too drunk to keep their car on their own side of the road and 12 people died because they read CJ's posts, gave up on humanity entirely and offed themselves with an overdose of synthetic heroin.

these 12 people's deaths aren't any more important than anyone else's but it fits the "guns are bad mmm'kay" agenda you were spoon fed. so you pretend to care, but nobody believes that you or the mouse that you keep in your pocket actually does.

Yeah. Conservatives own the copyright on violence after all.

actually martin king jr's family owns the copyright to violent.

/the more you know shooting star
[+]
By Nausi 2018-11-08 08:32:52
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
This morning on the radio, ABC News went out of their way to call it a white guy. Sorry Vic, but Nausi is far from the only person who only cares about the race and the political orientation of the shooter, and from your post record you don't sound like an apolitical altruist either.

Your right on this website, Slore is also quick to jump on the race of the shooter. But thanks for proving nausi wrong again. I only found the name of the cop killed.

Your penchant for missing the point is astounding sometimes.
Thats why hes he gift that keeps on giving.
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-11-08 08:33:25
Link | Citer | R

This morning on the radio, ABC News went out of their way to call it a white guy. Sorry Vic, but Nausi is far from the only person who only cares about the race and the political orientation of the shooter, and from your post record you don't sound like an apolitical altruist either.

Your right on this website, Slore is also quick to jump on the race of the shooter. But thanks for proving nausi wrong again. I only found the name of the cop killed.

I haven't even commented on it yet bro. I will when I see details.
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-11-08 08:34:32
Link | Citer | R

Ruth Ginsberg in hospital for injuries from a fall. Broken ribs and possibly a collapsed lung. Details still coming out.
By Nausi 2018-11-08 08:34:53
Link | Citer | R

After a day of premature gloating, vic tries to signal himself as a pinacle of selfless caring and viture.

No nausi, you were just proving me right again. Every time there is a shooting, you don't care about the victims, you only care about the shooter's skin color/religion. You proved it again today. And you were lying, of course. You have had a rough couple of days, but that is no excuse to lie about a mass shooting.

I “care” infinitely more than you do.

(Liberals don’t “care” about much)
By Nausi 2018-11-08 08:35:40
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »
Ruth Ginsberg in hospital for injuries from a fall. Broken ribs and possibly a collapsed lung. Details still coming out.
Jesus slore, don’t you “care” about her?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-08 08:36:04
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
The shooter I heard posted here on FFXIAH...sounds about right.
It was Vic, he didn't confirm nor deny the allegation of being a serial killer. We hsould send tips to FBI about him. WAIT NO!

Let's pocket this till he applies for a new job then leak it to media before he gets confirmed for the job.

Your penchant for missing the point is astounding sometimes.
He's a troll. CJ's posts are better.
By Viciouss 2018-11-08 08:37:35
Link | Citer | R

Says the chronic liar and troll =). Started the day off wrong, its only downhill from here for you.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-08 08:40:33
Link | Citer | R

The best, and only non partisan that I know of, win from this election.

Thousands of greyhounds in Florida will need new homes by end of 2020

TLDR: FL banned greyhound racing

If you have ever wanted a dog, the retired racers that I have met are universally sweet.
Makes me wish I could get some dogs. =/
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-08 08:43:10
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
these 12 people's deaths aren't any more important than anyone else's but it fits the "guns are bad mmm'kay" agenda you were spoon fed. so you pretend to care, but nobody believes that you or the mouse that you keep in your pocket actually does.
Agreed. But they skim over or don't sensationalize the times armed citizens stop potential casualties.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/birmingham-mcdonalds-shooting-father-shoots-and-kills-masked-gunman-who-opened-fire-at-alabama-restaurant/

Wonder how many people heard about the incident I linked above. It happened recently. Why wasn't this getting super air time???

But no, lets pretend we care about people killed by a gun in a state with heavy gun control laws.
By Nausi 2018-11-08 08:57:26
Link | Citer | R

Says the chronic liar and troll =). Started the day off wrong, its only downhill from here for you.

Keep digging.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-11-08 09:09:47
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-08 09:15:05
Link | Citer | R

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/man-vandalized-president-trumps-hollywood-walk-fame-star-sentenced-1-day-jail-011631514.html

Guy vandalized Trump's star gets jail time.
By Viciouss 2018-11-08 09:16:44
Link | Citer | R

Looks like he will doing hard time >.>
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-11-08 09:18:01
Link | Citer | R

This isn't her first rodeo. She's broken ribs before. The formaldehyde IV drip that the Dems have her on is doing its job.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-11-08 09:24:51
Link | Citer | R

If you have ever wanted a dog, the retired racers that I have met are universally sweet.
Why ban dog racing ...
I have been to dog races as a kid. The races themselves aren't cruel, and the dogs seem to enjoy the run.

In the pursuit of winning dogs, pupies are breed wholesale and dozens are put down that didn't make the cut for every one that actually gets to race.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Zerowone 2018-11-08 09:25:13
Link | Citer | R

Sites like Gab and Voat should probably never be mentioned...doh!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-11-08 09:29:33
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »

You can't have a dog where you live?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-11-08 09:34:29
Link | Citer | R

Alaska's "I voted" stickers win the sticker war!

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-08 09:39:19
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »

You can't have a dog where you live?
Could be numerous reasons: No access to a yard or dog park, landlord says no, stuff like that. As for myself, not really a problem. Three cats, one dog here.
Yah Bingo, we could have a dog, but I don't want them to live a life in confined space and where I am barely home to take care of them.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-08 09:42:38
Link | Citer | R

Those are pretty cool. I didn't get a sticker...I demand a re vote !
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-08 09:46:27
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Speaking of dogs, here's a pic of mine
Good looking dog there =)
First Page 2 3 ... 97 98 99 ... 131 132 133