users online
Forum » FFXI » General » September 2018 Version Update
September 2018 Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29
By Aerix 2018-09-10 01:41:46
Link | Citer | R

Nariont said: »
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
Checking out the augments listed.. why in the blue hell do we need Absorb Casting time-? It's almost insta-cast already .. it's like SE forgot they lowered the cast years ago.

Cause SE still thinks we have trouble casting, same reason they put FC+20 or so on rdm sword, i mean, its not like rdm already has the easiest time flooring cast times or anything, swear they think we only use 1 gearset full-time

The FC+20 on RDM sword is actually useful because it's extra -recast while casting in potency/magic accuracy gear.
[+]
 Asura.Topace
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2018-09-10 01:42:30
Link | Citer | R

I'm going to miss seeing Dispense: Eradicating Bullet on my annihilator.
 Phoenix.Morier
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2018-09-10 01:43:59
Link | Citer | R

You two just need to *** already.
[+]
By Tarage 2018-09-10 01:44:29
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Morier said: »
It'll all end once the servers go up anyway.
By Sockfoot 2018-09-10 01:44:30
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Morier said: »
Srsly. Stop shitting up this thread.
By aigulfe 2018-09-10 01:44:43
Link | Citer | R

Would be nice if the 10K JP was a one-time deal. I have 15 mastered jobs and Id guess 10 of them are sitting on 500 surplus JPs.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2018-09-10 01:45:54
Link | Citer | R

shut the *** up already christ
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2018-09-10 01:46:09
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Tarage said: »
Also you're ignorant or don't play this game if you don't see how it effects people beyond those who want to partake.

Good luck finding a CP camp on the one server on which you can actually play this game as an MMO. See, it effects people who don't want to partake.
Ah... Asura. AKA someone who sees everything through the lens of "Asura is all, all is Asura". Yeah, clearly I have accomplished nothing on my little back water server. Playing with friends. Not waiting in 7 hour lines for ***. Clearly Asura is the ONLY way this game is meant to be played.

Part of me thinks you were never around for the last 16 years. I started the December after launch and I've been here the entire time. You have no *** clue what this game is 'supposed to be like'.
HAHA the "I've wasted more of my life on this game than you for longer therefore I know better" card. Get real. Get a life.

You're still here. Still crying like a child about the video game being unfair to you. I'm here because I'm enjoying it. Why are you here again? To suffer? Do you enjoy doing things you don't like?

Why are you still here when you said you'd be leaving? How pathetic are you to need to stay?
Are you serious? You're the one fretting and stressing because I called it as it is.

I am in a much better position than you to clear this through either of the methods, yet I don't intend to waste my life on it. I get it, you're a waster, but you don't have to have emo rage fits at people on the internet to make yourself feel better about it.

If you're 'in a much better position to clear it' then why are you even complaining? Again, why are you here? Either you hate it and you're not going to do it or you're going to do it and you're fine with it. Why else would you still be here? Why else would you care?

Is it upsetting to you that I'm using grade school logic to rip apart your whining?
I am complaining because it will ruin CP camps which are useful beyond this content. I am complaining because someone needs to start the call for more Apex mobs to be added and kindly asking never gets ***from SE.

Now that I've answered: Why did you feel so emotionally compelled to reply to my point if you deem it irrelevant whining? If there's no truth in it you'd have passed over it without getting so angry and enraged. I pass over 100s of posts a day without getting so angry and pissy as you, clearly you are massively bothered and hence my point is neither untrue or irrelevant.

You aren't ripping apart anything... you are emo raging on the internet because you have no problem with being a waster. Like I said previously, enjoy, but take your hatred and anger out in more productive ways than trying to argue on the internet.

Ah... so again, an Asura world problem means the game is horrible for everyone. Makes perfect sense.

Why am I replying? Because I find it amusing to watch you *** and moan and carry on about something you hate. You ever see someone on the internet raging about something they don't like for hours on end when the solution is to get up and walk away from the thing they hate? And yet they are compelled to spend further hours being so *** mad? It's popcorn worthy entertainment. And all I have to do is reply to you to keep you going.

"Being a waster". What does that even mean? Having a hobby you enjoy? Oh no, I'm such a waster. Let's take this to it's logical conclusion shall we? What ISN'T a waste? Do you think any part of your life is going to have any meaning 100 years from now? 200? Hell, the people we have in history books aren't even remembered for who they really are, only for the faint caricatures we made of them. But please, call me a "waster" s'more. Let me know how myad you are about that. I'll go put another bag in the microwave.
See.... this is a prime example of how you clearly have no life and are a waster. While I am now going to cease to reply to your pathetic, infantile bitching and crying, you actually want to continue wasting your life on this.

As a Professor I hope to train at least a few people who go on to share and develop new knowledge, who go on to train people who go on to share and develop new knowledge. I believe my life will have worth beyond its end in this way. Don't see the world through the lens of your menial life and assume it is the same for everyone. You can return to fisting yourself to anime now.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-09-10 01:46:46
Link | Citer | R

Please go get a room and make out or something, so the rest of us don't have to suffer.
By Nariont 2018-09-10 01:47:10
Link | Citer | R

Aerix said: »
Nariont said: »
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
Checking out the augments listed.. why in the blue hell do we need Absorb Casting time-? It's almost insta-cast already .. it's like SE forgot they lowered the cast years ago.

Cause SE still thinks we have trouble casting, same reason they put FC+20 or so on rdm sword, i mean, its not like rdm already has the easiest time flooring cast times or anything, swear they think we only use 1 gearset full-time

The FC+20 on RDM sword is actually useful because it's extra -recast while casting in potency/magic accuracy gear.

figures I pick the one example that actually has some usability
By SimonSes 2018-09-10 01:47:14
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Katriina said: »

It only has to be done once it seems.
-30M HP to Wave 3 Boss to Turn Dark into Light.
Or
-10K JP

Im pretty sure that above dialogs means one fo the two things:
1. 10000JP per weapon type so almost a year to get it done for 4 types
2. 10000JP per each weapon, so almost forever to get it done for numerous REMA you have
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2018-09-10 01:47:17
Link | Citer | R

Glad someone finally said it.
By Tarage 2018-09-10 01:47:23
Link | Citer | R

Has anyone confirmed if you can start all 4 KIs at the same time with JP? So you would need to make 2,800 a week for the next 15 weeks to do them all. If they have to be consecutively then that is 60 weeks of people MPKing CP bots to CP bot themselves or newer/weaker players camping on you so you kill 1/3rd the mobs you can normally pull.

The servers aren't even up you dipshit. We can't 'confirm' anything.

Are all Asura players this dense?
Not everyone is sitting there watching POL for the server to go up. Some of us have places to be and things to do.
Clearly you don't because you're STILL HERE.
user: Kiyara
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2018-09-10 01:47:29
Link | Citer | R

So Heroism Crystal and Heroism Aggregate probably is going to drop only from Omen Bosses where S. Astral Detritus and M. Astral Detritus will drop only from wave 2 and 3 bosses. These items are going to be stupid expensive. Predicting 50-100 mil each and you'll probably need 100s of them.

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-09-10 01:48:30
Link | Citer | R

Oh man can't wait to read about this update...

[+]
By Sockfoot 2018-09-10 01:48:39
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kiyarasubrosa said: »
So Heroism Crystal and Heroism Aggregate probably is going to drop only from Omen Bosses where S. Astral Detritus and M. Astral Detritus will drop only from wave 2 and 3 bosses. These items are going to be stupid expensive. Predicting 50-100 mil each and you'll probably need 100s of them.
LOL.
 Lakshmi.Igadget
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Igadget 2018-09-10 01:48:52
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
shut the *** up already christ

ffxi srs bsns
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-09-10 01:49:26
Link | Citer | R

I'm glad someone posted a gif. Gifs make me happy. :)
[+]
By aigulfe 2018-09-10 01:49:44
Link | Citer | R

server is up btw :P
 Asura.Okhryeny
By Asura.Okhryeny 2018-09-10 01:49:52
Link | Citer | R

i think they said those items would be rare/ex
user: Kiyara
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2018-09-10 01:51:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Okhryeny said: »
i think they said those items would be rare/ex

Hope so because that would stop people from trying to merc them. This is a cash cow ready for the taking for them.
By Lilmartio 2018-09-10 01:51:43
Link | Citer | R

Nope

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Cloudblade
By Asura.Cloudblade 2018-09-10 01:52:40
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Cloudblade said: »
Beat the proper wave three boss or do 30,000,000 damage to proper nm in proper area when you have the proper KI on you, then get 10,000 Job points, and they can only be stored at 700 per week (potentially more if you have other mastered jobs?), and also get "S. Astral Detritus / M. Astral Detritus"?

And this is part of the "We’ve also made some adjustments to better allow solo players and small groups to upgrade their equipment" section as well despite that quite literally being impossible for solo players/small groups? It is like the devs have no clue about their own game.

Also, what is the fascination with the number 10,000?

Replying to myself here, but my bad. It does say "or" instead of "and." I was rushing as a storm had just hit and didn't have time to read over thoroughly.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29