Mithra Mask of Light

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/September_2018_Version_Update_Changes
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-09-10 01:29:54
Link | Citer | R

YAY for pup ambuscade. Too bad this ones miserable because all the absolute garbage puppetmasters.

You do NOT need to go fulltank for this one.

The worst part is the *** hour for people to get the KI. /disgusted

Level yo god damn assaults and get yo god damn books people.
[+]
By Tarage 2018-09-10 01:31:13
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Tarage said: »
Also you're ignorant or don't play this game if you don't see how it effects people beyond those who want to partake.

Good luck finding a CP camp on the one server on which you can actually play this game as an MMO. See, it effects people who don't want to partake.
Ah... Asura. AKA someone who sees everything through the lens of "Asura is all, all is Asura". Yeah, clearly I have accomplished nothing on my little back water server. Playing with friends. Not waiting in 7 hour lines for ***. Clearly Asura is the ONLY way this game is meant to be played.

Part of me thinks you were never around for the last 16 years. I started the December after launch and I've been here the entire time. You have no *** clue what this game is 'supposed to be like'.
HAHA the "I've wasted more of my life on this game than you for longer therefore I know better" card. Get real. Get a life.

You're still here. Still crying like a child about the video game being unfair to you. I'm here because I'm enjoying it. Why are you here again? To suffer? Do you enjoy doing things you don't like?

Why are you still here when you said you'd be leaving? How pathetic are you to need to stay?
Are you serious? You're the one fretting and stressing because I called it as it is.

I am in a much better position than you to clear this through either of the methods, yet I don't intend to waste my life on it. I get it, you're a waster, but you don't have to have emo rage fits at people on the internet to make yourself feel better about it.

If you're 'in a much better position to clear it' then why are you even complaining? Again, why are you here? Either you hate it and you're not going to do it or you're going to do it and you're fine with it. Why else would you still be here? Why else would you care?

Is it upsetting to you that I'm using grade school logic to rip apart your whining?
 Phoenix.Gerrott
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2018-09-10 01:31:29
Link | Citer | R

Also if you don't have to kill the bosses and only have to deal damage to them, why bother to kill fetters? You could fight them at 80-100% HP while intentionally curing them with skillchains and keeping them in easy mode to hit 30M damage?
They get progressively more dangerous every 10minutes, after 30minutes like aoe powerful versions of rudras storm etc.. but with -80%dt no way DDs are pulling hate for the non aoe stuff. Might be manageable for a small group if the Volte Mobs are too challenging.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2018-09-10 01:31:30
Link | Citer | R

Ruaumoko said: »
I wonder if you can have multiple weapons on-the-go though, that'll be the key thing for me.
That's the big question.
If, like in the past, you can have only one item (be it weapon or accessory) augmented by Oboro, then it's gonna be a major pain.

The fact you need to have the accessory equipped while killing too is quite a bummer.
I mean of course you could //gs disable neck or go for some pretty complex logic, but for some jobs who have KEY equipment in the neck slot (looking at you, BRD) it's gonna be VERY annoying.
 Lakshmi.Igadget
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Igadget 2018-09-10 01:31:31
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
I really don't see the logic in the 700 a week lock out.

That's excessive, even for square logic excessive.

I know their(and your rationalization) yes, I'd rather bot 10k jp in one week. And yes, it's totally doable. But 3 months is pretty insulting.

the JPs will *** and get it changed in some QoL update in the near future.

happened with Canteens, will happen again.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Snaps
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2018-09-10 01:32:17
Link | Citer | R

I doubt the JPs will complain. They'll just clear the dynamis boss and move on with their lives.
[+]
 Hades.Dade
Serveur: Hades
user: Dade
By Hades.Dade 2018-09-10 01:32:30
Link | Citer | R

Also if you don't have to kill the bosses and only have to deal damage to them, why bother to kill fetters? You could fight them at 80-100% HP while intentionally curing them with skillchains and keeping them in easy mode to hit 30M damage?

fetters give wave3 boss 10% DT each, not going to do much dmg going straight to boss.
By aigulfe 2018-09-10 01:33:19
Link | Citer | R

Re: "After defeating the Wave 3 boss, or when the cumulative damage you have inflicted exceeds 30,000,000 HP, the aforementioned key items will transform as follows..."

Guessing the 30M dmg is only wave 3 dmg right? Like wave 1 and 2 dmg aint gonna count?
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-09-10 01:33:49
Link | Citer | R

Checking out the augments listed.. why in the blue hell do we need Absorb Casting time-? It's almost insta-cast already .. it's like SE forgot they lowered the cast years ago.
[+]
user: Kiyara
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2018-09-10 01:35:33
Link | Citer | R

It's nice for people that can easily beat wave 3 and get this done in a literally a week. Imo, 90% of the Asura server is incapable of beating or even getting to wave 3 due to lacking skill and PUGs are impossible to beat anything past wave 2 normal mobs. JPs are going to be most peoples' option.

Mercs are going to be raking in the cash from a ton of people with 500m clears.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By SimonSes 2018-09-10 01:35:50
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
Checking out the augments listed.. why in the blue hell do we need Absorb Casting time-? It's almost insta-cast already .. it's like SE forgot they lowered the cast years ago.

Its known for a month now. Its on Apocalypse and I was questioning the logic of this augments in several posts now.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2018-09-10 01:36:30
Link | Citer | R

The flourish recast time augment is so *** good I can't even.
[+]
By SimonSes 2018-09-10 01:36:54
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Hrohj said: »
aigulfe said: »
Re: "After defeating the Wave 3 boss, or when the cumulative damage you have inflicted exceeds 30,000,000 HP, the aforementioned key items will transform as follows..."

Guessing the 30M dmg is only wave 3 dmg right? Like wave 1 and 2 dmg aint gonna count?

Pretty sure all three waves count. If there was a specific "wave requirement" for the damage to be dealt, I feel like they would have said as much.

eeeee For em its pretty obvious that only the damage done to the boss counts.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-09-10 01:37:19
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »

Its known for a month now. Its on Apocalypse and I was questioning the logic of this augments in several posts now.

Someone needs to write to SE and tell them to change that to Absorb Potency. And why on Cata? It should be on Lib as it's got all the magic accuracy. *facepalm*
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-09-10 01:38:24
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kiyarasubrosa said: »
It's nice for people that can easily beat wave 3 and get this done in a literally a week. Imo, 90% of the Asura server is incapable of beating or even getting to wave 3 due to lacking skill and PUGs are impossible to beat anything past wave 2 normal mobs. JPs are going to be most peoples' option.
This is the problem. There are hundreds and hundreds of people on Asura that easy farmed Relics/Mythics/Emps that will want to upgrade them and have no problem with spending all their free time CPing or AFK bot CPing with EasyFarm. This is going to be hell for CP camps.

Come to Cerb! We promise to be so dead you'll be able to fulfill all your botting needs with no disruption.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Casey
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Casey
By Ragnarok.Casey 2018-09-10 01:38:30
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »

Someone needs to write to SE and tell them to change that to Absorb Potency. And why on Cata? It should be on Lib as it's got all the magic accuracy. *facepalm*
The devs logic is working as intended. Its a dart board.
[+]
By Nariont 2018-09-10 01:38:40
Link | Citer | R

Cause SE still thinks we have trouble casting, same reason they put FC+20 or so on rdm sword, i mean, its not like rdm already has the easiest time flooring cast times or anything, swear they think we only use 1 gearset full-time
[+]
By aigulfe 2018-09-10 01:38:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Hrohj said: »
Pretty sure all three waves count. If there was a specific "wave requirement" for the damage to be dealt, I feel like they would have said as much.

Interesting. Combined with this; "*Any damage inflicted prior to this version update will also be counted toward the cumulative total. If you have already met the conditions above, your Mask of Darkness will transform into the corresponding Mask of Light upon receiving it." idk ive never been in wave 3 yet so I presume none of my dyna dmg will count until I reach that point.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2018-09-10 01:39:48
Link | Citer | R

The devs mentioned earlier that it was damage to the boss only.
By Tarage 2018-09-10 01:39:59
Link | Citer | R

Also you're ignorant or don't play this game if you don't see how it effects people beyond those who want to partake.

Good luck finding a CP camp on the one server on which you can actually play this game as an MMO. See, it effects people who don't want to partake.
Ah... Asura. AKA someone who sees everything through the lens of "Asura is all, all is Asura". Yeah, clearly I have accomplished nothing on my little back water server. Playing with friends. Not waiting in 7 hour lines for ***. Clearly Asura is the ONLY way this game is meant to be played.

Part of me thinks you were never around for the last 16 years. I started the December after launch and I've been here the entire time. You have no *** clue what this game is 'supposed to be like'.
HAHA the "I've wasted more of my life on this game than you for longer therefore I know better" card. Get real. Get a life.

You're still here. Still crying like a child about the video game being unfair to you. I'm here because I'm enjoying it. Why are you here again? To suffer? Do you enjoy doing things you don't like?

Why are you still here when you said you'd be leaving? How pathetic are you to need to stay?
Are you serious? You're the one fretting and stressing because I called it as it is.

I am in a much better position than you to clear this through either of the methods, yet I don't intend to waste my life on it. I get it, you're a waster, but you don't have to have emo rage fits at people on the internet to make yourself feel better about it.

If you're 'in a much better position to clear it' then why are you even complaining? Again, why are you here? Either you hate it and you're not going to do it or you're going to do it and you're fine with it. Why else would you still be here? Why else would you care?

Is it upsetting to you that I'm using grade school logic to rip apart your whining?
I am complaining because it will ruin CP camps which are useful beyond this content. I am complaining because someone needs to start the call for more Apex mobs to be added and kindly asking never gets ***from SE.

Now that I've answered: Why did you feel so emotionally compelled to reply to my point if you deem it irrelevant whining? If there's no truth in it you'd have passed over it without getting so angry and enraged. I pass over 100s of posts a day without getting so angry and pissy as you, clearly you are massively bothered and hence my point is neither untrue or irrelevant.

You aren't ripping apart anything... you are emo raging on the internet because you have no problem with being a waster. Like I said previously, enjoy, but take your hatred and anger out in more productive ways than trying to argue on the internet.

Ah... so again, an Asura world problem means the game is horrible for everyone. Makes perfect sense.

Why am I replying? Because I find it amusing to watch you *** and moan and carry on about something you hate. You ever see someone on the internet raging about something they don't like for hours on end when the solution is to get up and walk away from the thing they hate? And yet they are compelled to spend further hours being so *** mad? It's popcorn worthy entertainment. And all I have to do is reply to you to keep you going.

"Being a waster". What does that even mean? Having a hobby you enjoy? Oh no, I'm such a waster. Let's take this to it's logical conclusion shall we? What ISN'T a waste? Do you think any part of your life is going to have any meaning 100 years from now? 200? Hell, the people we have in history books aren't even remembered for who they really are, only for the faint caricatures we made of them. But please, call me a "waster" s'more. Let me know how myad you are about that. I'll go put another bag in the microwave.
 Lakshmi.Igadget
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Igadget 2018-09-10 01:40:31
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kiyarasubrosa said: »

I suppose, but having some other solo/casual option with such severe limitations seems so pointless.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Katriina
Serveur: Leviathan
user: kate99
By Leviathan.Katriina 2018-09-10 01:41:04
Link | Citer | R

If I understood this correctly:

Part One:

Requirements

You will be able to augment your weapons by meeting any one of the following conditions:

You have acquired any of the following key items from an area of Dynamis-Divergence corresponding to your weapon:
Elvaan Mask of Light / Galka Mask of Light / Tarutaru Mask of Light / Mithra Mask of Light

Deposit 10,000 job points with Oboro while fulfilling the following conditions:
You have upgraded at least one relic, mythic, empyrean, ergon, or aeonic weapon to its maximum potential.
You are a job master for the job that will equip that weapon.
*You can deposit up to 700 job points per week (Earth time). Furthermore, you can also donate job points from other jobs you have mastered.

It only has to be done once it seems [per type].
-30M HP to Wave 3 Boss to Turn Dark into Light.
Or
-10K JP

Part Two:

REMA Upgrades:
1-Speak with Oboro, and ask about “Upgrading my weapon even further.”
2-Trade the weapon you wish to augment to Oboro along with one of the required items [S. Astral Detritus / M. Astral Detritus] to receive upgrade points. Accumulate enough points, and your augment rank will increase, further upgrading your weapon.

Divergence Weapons/Necks:
1-Enter any of the areas for Dynamis-Divergence.
2-Trade the [Weapon/Neck] you wish to augment to the NPC Oboro.
Choose from among one of three routes.
(*There is only one option for accessories.)
3-Gain points via one of the following two methods:
A-Trade the equipment [Weapon/Neck] you wish to augment along with one of the required items [Heroism Crystal / Heroism Aggregate] to Oboro.
Or
B-Defeat foes in Dynamis-Divergence while equipped with the gear you wish to augment.[Same as old Dyna]

-----

From that it seems you can have up to three upgrades simultaneously: [REMA, Divergence Weapon, JSE Neck]

-Also [S. Astral Detritus and M. Astral Detritus] will drop from Omen while [Heroism Crystal / Heroism Aggregate] will drop from Dyna.
-Consequently both [M. Astral Detritus and Heroism Aggregate] will have much higher value than the other two in terms of points.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29