yeah my bad that was funney sarcasm gave me a luagh thanks for the rmea info
 Cerberus.Gillesjboulon
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: gilles
By Cerberus.Gillesjboulon 2018-09-11 13:46:39
Link | Citer | R

Staleyx said: »
Can I pay a asura merc group to log me into the game. I just hate having to struggle thru the whole POL process/passwords and would like that to be taken care of. PM me here or ingame to discuss prices.
here, i just minimize the game and mute sound instead of /shutdown.
windower can barely run the game for 4 hours but ashita is only stopped by a game update.
 Cerberus.Gillesjboulon
Serveur: Cerberus
user: gilles
By Cerberus.Gillesjboulon 2018-09-11 13:48:09
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Lockfort said: »
In case anyone was wondering, you are only allowed to do one category per week via job point route.
do we know what is the time reset ?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Geriond
Serveur: Asura
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-09-11 14:46:28
Link | Citer | R

Testing Physical Damage Limit + using DRK +2 neck (rank 11, +4%).

Capped PDIF, capped fSTR, Earth Staff, no neck: 159-167
Capped PDIF, capped fSTR, Earth Staff, Neck: 165-173

Uncapped PDIF (735 attack vs level 80 Gigas Hurler), capped fSTR, Earth Staff, no neck: 78-106
Uncapped PDIF (735 attack vs level 80 Gigas Hurler), capped fSTR, Earth Staff, neck: 77-106

The differing lower bound is simply because I didn't bother to kill 50 gigas to find the true lower bound in both cases.

So, it looks like it's a straight increase to the pDIF cap. This means that it starts increasing damage at:

One-handers: >2.875 cRatio
Two-handers: >3.375 cRatio
H2H: >3.125 cRatio
Markshamship: >3.125 cRatio
Archery: >2.875 cRatio
[+]
 Fenrir.Snaps
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2018-09-11 14:48:56
Link | Citer | R

All aboard Mark's ham ship!
[+]
 Asura.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2018-09-11 15:10:41
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Lockfort said: »
Mysterious Relic
Balrahn Mythic
Ancient Ergon
Secret Empyrean
Familiar Aeonic

You can spend only 700 JP per week. Tossed 700 into my aeonic and he didn't allow me to spend any more despite having more JP to spare.

Just so we're clear, you can divide those 700 into as many categories as you want. You could do 699 into Aeonic and 1 into Relic if you wanted. It just caps at 700 across all categories per week. Reset is probably conquest tally.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2018-09-11 15:25:30
Link | Citer | R

I am well aware that augmented Divergence weapons can't be un-augmented and resold. However, I'm not clear on:

1) Can you change the augment path A/B/C once you select it?
2) If so, anyone know if changing will remove all upgrade progress (as opposed to keeping the same rank in the new path, like Nolan augmented Escha gear)?

I'm a coward and unwilling to test this with my own HQ1 divergence weapon, but for someone who knew for sure what they wanted and already traded, it should't be hard to see what happens if you've selected an augment path and then try to trade the weapon back to Oboro to see if a path change is permitted. And even if they don't have that now, perhaps there will be a later method (a la re-acquisition of mission reward rings).
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2018-09-11 15:27:18
Link | Citer | R

From what I've heard, no, it's permanent. Unless SE introduces a needle-type item to change it in the future.
[+]
 Sylph.Feary
Serveur: Sylph
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2018-09-11 15:29:44
Link | Citer | R

What I don't understand is collectively there are 18+ppl on a server who feel they are being screwed out of progression.

S.E has added content they can't clear within a reasonable time. When its clear that they shouldnt be focus on JPs. They want to augment thier REMA, however feel that can't clear the content with thier LS or current gear. Shouldn't you be focused on that goal. More so than augment gear you theorically don't need. Finish the original content and get good first? If you can't collectively fine a way to progress to wave 3 that should be your goal. Finding any increment to Increase your chances with both gear/jobs and socially.

Seriously if you can't clear the neest content maybe you should focus on the content you haven't completed. You shouldn't even worry about JPs limits when you don't have an endgame LS or jobs.
[+]
By Afania 2018-09-11 15:30:13
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
I am well aware that augmented Divergence weapons can't be un-augmented and resold. However, I'm not clear on:

2) If so, anyone know if changing will remove all upgrade progress (as opposed to keeping the same rank in the new path, like Nolan augmented Escha gear)?

I'm a coward and unwilling to test this with my own HQ1 divergence weapon, but for someone who knew for sure what they wanted and already traded, it should't be hard to see what happens if you've selected an augment path and then try to trade the weapon back to Oboro to see if a path change is permitted. And even if they don't have that now, perhaps there will be a later method (a la re-acquisition of mission reward rings).

I already selected path A to test if it's double attack or damage.

Are there any good testing target? At rank 1 it's PITA especially against higher lv mob(which has more HP and doesn't die as easily).
 Ragnarok.Alihasan
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: edrakali
By Ragnarok.Alihasan 2018-09-11 15:43:47
Link | Citer | R

Did some Ou today, but no M. Astral Detritus dropped, anyone seen this drop?
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2018-09-11 15:56:32
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Alihasan said: »

Only drops off of trash mobs and transcended, TH helps. Have not seen any from any bosses, or midbosses yet, small sample though, 4 or 5 runs. Omen path seems designed for THF soloers, or a very small group, if going specifically for the Dets.
 Fenrir.Turtle
user: Genbu
By Fenrir.Turtle 2018-09-11 16:03:05
Link | Citer | R

Why has no one started the monthly ambuscade page? Maybe we can move this frustration there?
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-09-11 16:04:53
Link | Citer | R

Afania said: »

Are there any good testing target? At rank 1 it's PITA especially against higher lv mob(which has more HP and doesn't die as easily).
Excavation Duty rocks or Campaign Fortifications.
[+]
 Odin.Spoiled
Serveur: Odin
user: Spoiled
By Odin.Spoiled 2018-09-11 16:07:08
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Turtle said: »
Why has no one started the monthly ambuscade page? Maybe we can move this frustration there?

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/52774/ambuscade-vol1-september/
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2018-09-11 16:09:19
Link | Citer | R

Go whack an Uragnite in Ceizak for a while with the weapon equipped, no other DA gear/subjob, and see if you ever get a DA proc to either confirm or rule that interpretation out?

EDIT: Or what Geriond said.
 Fenrir.Snaps
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2018-09-11 16:11:22
Link | Citer | R

In regards to ambuscade, I posted this recollection in a discord channel last night-

SnapsYesterday at 9:51 PM
I kinda remember now
The tank has to make 'eye contact' with them at all times
except when they do some specific movies
or else they get promoted and gain a mask and hate becomes uncontrollable
RUN/PLD, run in -> Sentinel
then position them so you're making eye contact
You won't lose hate this way
YOu have like 5 seconds to position in the beginning or they promote and its annoying af
Disregard moves you want to look at them or you'll get the effect
Dance moves you want to look away
You get frigg to 5%, then kill them Freyja -> Frigg -> Skathi
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-09-11 19:53:53
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Geriond said: »

Uncapped PDIF (735 attack vs level 80 Gigas Hurler), capped fSTR, Earth Staff, no neck: 78-106
Uncapped PDIF (735 attack vs level 80 Gigas Hurler), capped fSTR, Earth Staff, neck: 77-106

The differing lower bound is simply because I didn't bother to kill 50 gigas to find the true lower bound in both cases.

So, it looks like it's a straight increase to the pDIF cap. This means that it starts increasing damage at:

Would this be +0.10 to pDiff cap or * 1.10 to the cap?
user: Kiyara
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2018-09-11 20:11:53
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Lexouritis said: »

Only drops off of trash mobs and transcended, TH helps. Have not seen any from any bosses, or midbosses yet, small sample though, 4 or 5 runs. Omen path seems designed for THF soloers, or a very small group, if going specifically for the Dets.

Wait the M. Astral Detritus can drop from trash mobs in Omen? I know for a fact the S. Astral Detritus drops. I've never seen the M item. Done 3 solo Omen runs with full clears on all floors. Can anyone confirm? Those things are going for 20 Million a piece atm.
 Asura.Kizachi
user: Wolfie
By Asura.Kizachi 2018-09-11 20:15:51
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kiyarasubrosa said: »

Wait the M. Astral Detritus can drop from trash mobs in Omen? I know for a fact the S. Astral Detritus drops. I've never seen the M item. Done 3 solo Omen runs with full clears on all floors. Can anyone confirm? Those things are going for 20 Million a piece atm.

They aren't worth 20m, they only give 50 points, the S. Astrals give 10 points.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2018-09-11 20:17:37
Link | Citer | R

Trying a listicle...

My reason for believing Physical Damage Limit is an addition to the pDIF cap, now in three short points!

1) "The hand-to-hand damage cap has been increased." : http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-%28JST%29-Version-Update?p=587216&viewfull=1#post587216

2) This change increased the pDIF cap for H2H damage from 3.25 to 3.5

3) SE has a long history of putting percents and actually meaning the additive decimal form.

So there we go! That's why I think that +10% PDL will raise your non-crit pDIF cap from 3.25 to 3.35 (3.75 to 3.85, etc.)
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-09-11 20:28:38
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
3) SE has a long history of putting percents and actually meaning the additive decimal form.

So there we go! That's why I think that +10% PDL will raise your non-crit pDIF cap from 3.25 to 3.35 (3.75 to 3.85, etc.)

I had the same reasoning, just wanting to be sure before moving forward with it cause it's kinda interesting what it does to damage. 3.35/3.25 is a 3% increase, 3.85/3.75 is a 2.6% increase, would give a baseline for comparing to other items in that slot for WS's.
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-09-11 20:30:25
Link | Citer | R

were you using that addon that combines a combat round's damage into one total number?
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2018-09-11 20:35:07
Link | Citer | R

Still would like to some proof that the M. Astral Detritus drop from Omen trash mobs. Anyone can confirm or provide a screenshot?
By Afania 2018-09-11 21:58:22
Link | Citer | R

Excavation Duty rocks or Campaign Fortifications.

Apparently excavation duty rocks has dmg cap on it. Upgraded to rank 6, Swing for life and not one single proc. My crit hit exactly the same dmg as none crit too.

Tried on reisen fodder and bombs in assault, got double dmg proc a couple more times.

Fairly certain it's English translation error at this point.
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2018-09-11 22:18:06
Link | Citer | R

Wouldn't be the first time, Afterglow Death Penalty still has "Occasionally attacks twice or thrice" even when the previous ones were translated correctly
By Autocast 2018-09-11 22:23:18
Link | Citer | R

If the physical damage limit works how you guys think it does, how much dps did blu lose out on not getting that augment? as in roughly what kind of DPS boost will that stat alone contribute to most DD?
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2018-09-11 22:26:12
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kizachi said: »
Asura.Kiyarasubrosa said: »

They aren't worth 20m, they only give 50 points, the S. Astrals give 10 points.

Definitely not worth 20 mil but they are selling for 20 mil on AH so good time to farm them.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29