users online
Forum » FFXI » General » July 2018 Version Update
July 2018 Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20
By fonewear 2018-07-05 10:46:39
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Drakenv said: »
fonewear said: »
Is there still time for them to require you get every REMA weapon and forge it into one giant H2H weapon ? And delete all other jobs but monk ?
Sick

Or just add Kick Attacks monk fixed !

This item is OP I'm going to petition SE to delete this:

[+]
By Afania 2018-07-05 10:47:49
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Phillytool said: »
I think they closed the gap between idris and non idirs geo with that neck because when they buff REM they are gonna give idris 1-2 more geomancy.

They better not do that....unless they don't care about balance and keeping content difficulty in checks anymore.
By Kodaijin 2018-07-05 10:48:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Fenrir.Snaps said: »
stop playing altogether.

+1

incoming flood of accounts for sale.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-05 10:50:43
Link | Citer | R

Kodaijin said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
stop playing altogether.

+1

incoming flood of accounts for sale.

So is this why Asura is flooded with noob players...good work detective.
By fonewear 2018-07-05 10:56:41
Link | Citer | R

Time to make some dynamis divergance bots... or just stop playing altogether.

Stop playing but stay subscribed the FFXI way.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2018-07-05 11:02:33
Link | Citer | R

Afania said: »
Odin.Phillytool said: »
I think they closed the gap between idris and non idirs geo with that neck because when they buff REM they are gonna give idris 1-2 more geomancy.

They better not do that....unless they don't care about balance and keeping content difficulty in checks anymore.
hahaha oh that's a good one
By Kodaijin 2018-07-05 11:21:21
Link | Citer | R

inb4 REMA upgrades
Path A: PDT-10
Path B: MDT-10
Path C: Regen +10
Path D: Counter +10

All for the cost equivalent of 25 runs per weapon.

<Dev 1> Boss, I just thought of a way to keep subscriptions going for years to come. Gear upgrades via Dynamis! People loved Dynamis!
<Boss> good idea, lets add Path based upgrades to ultimate weapons too... remember the last time we messed with REMA weapons? Highlight of my career boys...
<Dev 2> That is a terrible idea. Maybe we should just fix monk and add new challenging content with rewards equal to the effort. Ya know, like master trials with actual real rewards.
<Boss> Angry face
::thrown out the window meme::
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-05 11:25:28
Link | Citer | R

inb4 REMA upgrades

<Dev 1> Boss, I just thought of a way to keep subscriptions going for years to come. Gear upgrades via Dynamis! People loved Dynamis!
<Boss> good idea, lets add Path based upgrades to ultimate weapons too... remember the last time we messed with REMA weapons? Highlight of my career boys...
<Dev 2> That is a terrible idea. Maybe we should just fix monk and add new challenging content with rewards equal to the effort. Ya know, like master trials with actual real rewards.
<Boss> Angry face

Only thing missing is the glorious 150 HP cause monk needs more HP.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-07-05 11:26:15
Link | Citer | R

inb4 REMA upgrades

<Boss> Angry face
Lol I could see this visually
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-07-05 11:29:56
Link | Citer | R

inb4 REMA upgrades

<Boss> Angry face
It is interesting that most of the REM if not 90 percent is basically soloable or bought with Gil. Then they turn around forcing you to do dynamis D and with others hmmm. “You will play with others and you will play new dynamis right meow!” I have a feeling in sept update includes faster recast to enter? Who knows.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-07-05 11:31:43
Link | Citer | R

inb4 REMA upgrades

<Boss> Angry face

No they need head bash or scissoring kick.. hehe
[+]
By zaxtiss 2018-07-05 11:33:24
Link | Citer | R

any idea where we can get Tzee Xicu's Blade from?
By fonewear 2018-07-05 11:41:45
Link | Citer | R

inb4 REMA upgrades

<Boss> Angry face

No they need head bash or scissoring kick.. hehe

I would laugh really hard if they somehow managed to make kick attacks overpowered. To the point where the kicks do like 40-60k dmg.

Just add spikes to your boots to justify it.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2018-07-05 11:44:46
Link | Citer | R

New meta:
1) Footwork up!
2) Boost!
3) Wait!
4) Wait some more!
5) Wait some more!
6) Wait just a liiiitle bit more!
7) MNK one-shots the mob with a devastating kick!
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-05 11:47:03
Link | Citer | R

zaxtiss said: »
any idea where we can get Tzee Xicu's Blade from?

It's just in the hallmarks menu, nothing special

and stop deleting my posts, what the ***?
 Ragnarok.Alihasan
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: edrakali
By Ragnarok.Alihasan 2018-07-05 11:47:55
Link | Citer | R

I like what they did with dynamis-d time extensions. It means smaller groups that aren't going for wave 2 mega boss will still get +30min after killing 30 small statues.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-07-05 11:51:17
Link | Citer | R

did maintenance reset the entry timer?

has anyone tested what wave 3 is yet?
 Ragnarok.Jukiro
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: ikariiiii
By Ragnarok.Jukiro 2018-07-05 11:55:40
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »

no
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-07-05 12:08:07
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Jukiro said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »

no
Your profile icon did you draw that? If so rad.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-05 12:08:11
Link | Citer | R

Already made and sold the first RDM torque NQ for 20m. terrible.

Of course the JP with the gold escutcheon.

18 Moonbeam Nodawas on the house.

Mildly annoyed this is going to take up 66 slots on the auction house tbh.
 Valefor.Yandaime
Serveur: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2018-07-05 12:17:44
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Kingkitt said: »
Sabishii said: »
Except WAR, THF, DRK, SAM, and RUN CAN destroy BLU when over buffed. GEO, 4 song bard, COR, and something hard enough, BLU gets destroyed, when wearing comparable gear. BLU's been getting almost nothing good in gear to buff CDC, but heavy DD jobs been getting super gear with tons of accuracy, attack, etc. Most of the gear BLU's getting are for requiescat (garbage) or savage blade/expiacion (great weaponskills, but it's only good above 2k TP, so it's not spammable. And Expiacion is only for Tizona BLUs, otherwise savage blade is better). BLU's been getting nothing since the end of rhapsodies, while other jobs been getting handed all kinds of ***.

BLU has survivability over most DD though, and a good blu is always welcome in a zerg pt especially with diffused MG, Harden Shell, etc.

BLU's DD and survivability is laughable compared to RUN. I also feel WAR, SAM, and DRK could out DPS BLU while wearing large amounts of DT.

I’m several pages late... BUT! I will 100% vouch this point. My WAR’s Hybrid set keeps 40% DT, 5% PDT, 90~%DA, 5-hit and 3,500 HP... Literally doing about 85-90% of optimal DPS in a set that’s only two steps from full turtle...

BLU needs some TLC again.. I know it started getting a little fast but it’s not funny anymore xD
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-07-05 12:22:38
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Yandaime said: »
BLU needs some TLC again.. I know it started getting a little fast but it’s not funny anymore xD

Every dog has his day in FFXI. BLU is getting pushed further down the line, but its still extremely competitive and useful for....everything. BLU can function at a much higher level when underbuffed than other jobs. It's just the nature of the FFXI beast.

Summoner used to be trash and never invited to anything. Now? Can clear pretty much any content atm. It's a pendulum swing and when it comes to your job's favor, it is what it is. Been going this way for 16 years. The only jobs that has consistently been at the top has been SAM and WHM, through every phase of FFXI. Besides those two, it changes every so often.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2018-07-05 12:23:41
Link | Citer | R

inb4 REMA upgrades

<Boss> Angry face

More HP, Defense and kick attacks. What else could Monk really need? w
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-07-05 12:24:57
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
inb4 REMA upgrades

<Boss> Angry face

Super Saiyan JA
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2018-07-05 12:26:27
Link | Citer | R

Blu can wait. Fix MNK WS Pls.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-07-05 12:27:14
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
inb4 REMA upgrades

<Boss> Angry face

Ultimate goal over time is add so much hp monk could tank without a whm.

I also think boost should be at least 5 min duration before attack.

Wait I got it. Every time a monk lands a hit or kick you regen any HP lost from dmg.
[+]
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2018-07-05 12:30:25
Link | Citer | R

If anything they should have added Kick Attacks to the weapon instead of 150HP. That neck is not worth giving up Moonbeam Nodawa
By fonewear 2018-07-05 12:35:30
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Valefor.Yandaime said: »

Every dog has his day in FFXI. BLU is getting pushed further down the line, but its still extremely competitive and useful for....everything. BLU can function at a much higher level when underbuffed than other jobs. It's just the nature of the FFXI beast.

Summoner used to be trash and never invited to anything. Now? Can clear pretty much any content atm. It's a pendulum swing and when it comes to your job's favor, it is what it is. Been going this way for 16 years. The only jobs that has consistently been at the top has been SAM and WHM, through every phase of FFXI. Besides those two, it changes every so often.

I remember when people considered DRG over powered with Penta Thrust.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-05 12:39:26
Link | Citer | R

I remember when people considered DRG over powered with Penta Thrust.

Oh, that two weeks, ended up bringing 15 years of neglect. Shame really.
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
Serveur: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2018-07-05 12:41:46
Link | Citer | R

Lol wayyyyyy back in the early ROZ Day’s where WSs received full TP for each hit of the WS if I’m not mistaken.... oh yes, I remember... Penta-Penta-Penta-Penta
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20