Seeking Sub-craft Levels.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Smithing » seeking sub-craft levels.
seeking sub-craft levels.
 Unicorn.Motokosun
Serveur: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: mattchew
By Unicorn.Motokosun 2009-10-05 00:59:40
Link | Citer | R

I am currently looking for the correct leather sub level for
Black/Onyx Cuisses.

Or for any other recipe that fixia has @ ???.

Thank You.
 Unicorn.Motokosun
By Unicorn.Motokosun 2009-10-05 01:07:02
Link | Citer | R

How about i share some of my secrets to get the ball rolling.

Luisant Haubert has sub craft levels of
Cloth:37
Gold:54

Luisant Salade
Gold:51

Luisant Breyettes
Leather:50

Tested all of these as i leveled my sub crafts. Hope these will start the ball rolling on finally getting all sub crafts out in the open.
 Kujata.Nameless
Serveur: Kujata
user: Nameless
By Kujata.Nameless 2009-10-08 09:55:55
Link | Citer | R

Yea, I kinda want to know if black/onyx cuisses is T1 as well since I am currently trying to get it crafted. That leather sub is driving me crazy.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Serveur: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-10-08 10:00:34
Link | Citer | R

I would say it's probably 60 since Black Tiger Leather is 61. I'm 0/18 on the HQ of these. Not enough to confirm that it's a T0 I know, but that's my guess going on what other Smithers have experienced as well.
 Unicorn.Motokosun
By Unicorn.Motokosun 2009-10-09 01:31:18
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
I would say it's probably 60 since Black Tiger Leather is 61. I'm 0/18 on the HQ of these. Not enough to confirm that it's a T0 I know, but that's my guess going on what other Smithers have experienced as well.

I have read of crafters making 3/10 and that to me smells like a super duper
T0, and is possible however i am leaning towards sub level of 54

EDIT: leather sub of 53**
 Kujata.Nameless
Serveur: Kujata
user: Nameless
By Kujata.Nameless 2009-10-20 14:39:08
Link | Citer | R

1/10 on these pants last night with 60 leather as sub. From all the ppl I have asked, most seem to think this is a T1 synth, or rather, most are 1/7, 2/5, 1/8 etc with occasional 1/50 that makes them think twice about it being T1. Overall, it probably is a T1, which would suggest leather sub for this is maybe 49.
 Fenrir.Retin
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Jeniffer
By Fenrir.Retin 2009-10-20 14:48:47
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:

This is not always the case. There are alot of other recipies using high, or higher level materials than what the subcraft requires. For example, tiger ledelsens, uses mythril sheet(Lv41GS), but the recipie itself requires only Lv29 GS as sub iirc. Your theory, however is a decent one to make a guess on what the subcraft to a synth is since it is often, but not always close to what the recipie items cap it at:) The Black/Onyx Cuisses also is a big loss, excluding dusk gloves I dont see many, if any T0 items with subcrafts beeing that huge of a loss anymore. Im leaning towards T1 for these legs.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2009-10-20 22:31:31
Link | Citer | R

They're a T1 synth. As long as you have 60 leather and advanced smithing support to reach 104 you're T1. I went 1/7 on my pair, and have also had another smither confirm they are T1.