Dynamis-Divergence Requirement: Diabolos
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2017-11-10 04:08:35
Link | Citer | R

Hello folks,

One of the requirements to entering the new Dynamis is rather alien to me. Basically, I didn't play ffxi in it's prime, and therefore have basically no Dynamis experience. One of the requirements is:
Have defeated one of the following foes in Dynamis-Tavnazia:
Diabolos Heart/Diabolos Diamond/Diabolos Spade/Diabolos Club

After trying to google the methods to get them, I only seem to find a mixture of information that makes no sense to myself. I believe my problem is that they're using Dynamis-related terminology that I do not understand.

Does anyone know which of the above NMs is easiest to down and/or farm for a rookie-Dynamis player?

Thank you,
Senaki.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2017-11-10 04:13:03
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »
Hello folks,

One of the requirements to entering the new Dynamis is rather alien to me. Basically, I didn't play ffxi in it's prime, and therefore have basically no Dynamis experience. One of the requirements is:
Have defeated one of the following foes in Dynamis-Tavnazia:
Diabolos Heart/Diabolos Diamond/Diabolos Spade/Diabolos Club

After trying to google the methods to get them, I only seem to find a mixture of information that makes no sense to myself. I believe my problem is that they're using Dynamis-related terminology that I do not understand.

Does anyone know which of the above NMs is easiest to down and/or farm for a rookie-Dynamis player?

Thank you,
Senaki.

If you have access to Dynamis - Tavnazia~ pretty much run inside kill some mobs until you get Herald Juju (wahetevr) Then run and pop it and kill the nm. Thats really it.

If you dont have access, go kill the NM in each dreamworld Dynamis; 1 in each zone. And if you dont have dreamworld dynamis, look up requirments, and do the missions needed.
[+]
 Bahamut.Alexcennah
Serveur: Bahamut
user: digoserra
By Bahamut.Alexcennah 2017-11-10 04:27:32
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »
You can't choose, one of them will pop at random.
By Justuas 2017-11-10 04:37:32
Link | Citer | R

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Dynamis_-_Tavnazia
By pchan 2017-11-10 04:38:35
Link | Citer | R

Those NMs are now weak, one of them can still cast death and will kill you but you can raise and kill it weakened w/o issues.
By Mangosnickz 2017-11-10 04:52:57
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, you shouldn't have too much trouble with these now buddy. Think the only thing that could cause you issues is having death cast on you. Think that has a minimum timer of like 30 seconds before first cast though. You should be fine :)
By geigei 2017-11-10 07:05:03
Link | Citer | R

If you go after Qufim boss make sure to use regen item and dmg cap one -.-