First Page 2 3 ... 124 125 126 ... 432 433 434
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2020-03-09 12:02:46
Link | Citer | R

I'm glad the augments are notable/useable

It will be nice to see currently unused unity items get potentially good augments that make them usable as well

I'm glad to have another event to do with ls mates that has purpose
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-03-09 12:12:24
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Juliano said: »
Do we know if this is coming on this update, or is this more of a future pipeline thing?

After tonight's patch.

The belt is already a replacement for Metalsinger, and it's better than Ioskeha +1 if you don't need the accuracy. It comes gift-wrapped with haste, so you can probably drop your tempus fugits in favor of this. Perhaps does not beat Windbuffet +1 melee, but for multihit value it's probably really close (+1% extra from Windbuffet). And the attack might not even make it even or better.

I'm really interested to see how King Vs hat looks
[+]
 Asura.Geriond
Serveur: Asura
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2020-03-09 12:15:17
Link | Citer | R

For TPing? It's now got equal multi attack as Ioskeha +1 (slightly superior when considering MA priority), so it's a straight upgrade when you don't need the accuracy.
[+]
By SimonSes 2020-03-09 12:36:01
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
Taint said: »
That belt has some good augments...looks like there will be plenty of farming/content to grind.

9haste,2ta,15str,5da
Good for what? Savage Blade?

Impulse Drive, King's justice, Tachi: Shoha, Savage, Expiacion and several more.
[+]
By Taint 2020-03-09 12:38:34
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Geriond said: »
For TPing? It's now got equal multi attack as Ioskeha +1 (slightly superior when considering MA priority), so it's a straight upgrade when you don't need the accuracy.

Exactly and better for mythic AM builds.

In addition to every STR non-replicating FTP WS.

Savage,Shoha,Fudo,Expiacion,kings justice etc etc

Edit: beaten by simon!
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2020-03-09 12:39:20
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
I'm really interested to see how King Vs hat looks
I'm more interested in the weapons. Shame they didn't tease any of those.
I am really curious to see how they compare, if they're Kaja or finished tier level. (I suspect Kaja, but they might surprise me.)
(Plus, remember that Grips and Shields are "weapons".)
 Bismarck.Xurion
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2020-03-09 12:41:38
Link | Citer | R

FaeQueenCory said: »
I'm more interested in the weapons.
Are we certain we get weapons? I haven't really kept up to date with this since way back when they dropped the info for the first time.
 Fenrir.Melphina
Serveur: Fenrir
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2020-03-09 12:42:56
Link | Citer | R

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the R 15 augment potencies are likely to be dat minable off the get go or not? I was taking a break from the game when dynamis was released so I have no recollection of whether or not people had to level up the JSE necks firsthand to learn their max potencies or if they were able to find out ahead of time. I know it'll all come out eventually, but it would be helpful for deciding which piece I want to work on first. There are a lot of unity pieces out there, and if the event is as grindy as it looks it would be nice to know what you're getting into beforehand so you could plan your upgrades in some kind of order.
 Bismarck.Xurion
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2020-03-09 12:44:20
Link | Citer | R

Seems no: https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/54555/the-odyssey-strategy-and-discussion/4/#3493837
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-03-09 12:49:58
Link | Citer | R

When dynamis was released, the community found the augments out by trading the gear to Oseem and figuring it out by simple deductive conclusions (a nq, hq1 etc trade to see values). Don't think you've ever been able to mine that kind of data.
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2020-03-09 13:21:28
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Xurion said: »
Are we certain we get weapons? I haven't really kept up to date with this since way back when they dropped the info for the first time.
They haven't said that we're not. And weapons are a part of the "ユニティ:ウォンテッド装備", it would be really odd to only include armor and accessories when "equipment" has been used as a catch-all for weapons and armor to date.

When dynamis was released, the community found the augments out by trading the gear to Oseem and figuring it out by simple deductive conclusions (a nq, hq1 etc trade to see values). Don't think you've ever been able to mine that kind of data.
Correct. And unlike those, these only have the one path and just the +1s get the augment, so just having the +1 will likely enable people to find the R15 augments fairly quickly.
[+]
 Fenrir.Melphina
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2020-03-09 14:08:33
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

Ahh that's a pity. This is their third time implementing content with a rank point system, and both Resinjima augments and Dynamis augments only show you the first level when you trade to the NPC. But what you see usually isn't all you're gonna get, since in most cases there are additional stats added in successive levels. If a rank 15 augment has 5% double attack for instance, you usually won't see DA + 1% until the third level, so you wouldn't even know it was on the path when you first made your choice.

Edit:
Quote:
Correct. And unlike those, these only have the one path and just the +1s get the augment, so just having the +1 will likely enable people to find the R15 augments fairly quickly.

Although this is true. The augment paths usually have a pretty linear upgrade scheme, so once you've gotten a piece to rank 5 or so you can probably guess pretty easily what the rank 15 augments are going to be.
By FaeQueenCory 2020-03-09 14:24:21
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Melphina said: »
The augment paths usually have a pretty linear upgrade scheme, so once you've gotten a piece to rank 5 or so you can probably guess pretty easily what the rank 15 augments are going to be.
I was more referencing how the augment NPCs tend to now show you the Rmax augment when you're choosing the path/to augment the items.
So should the new NPC follow suit, and I would expect them to, then if a player has the +1 item, they can trade it to start the process and see the R15 without having to go through the labor of getting it there.
Though your point is also true.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-03-09 14:54:47
Link | Citer | R

Funk said they CAN see the data from augments, but it can't be linked to the gear (yet). So technically, we would likely be able to ascertain the full augment path if someone has that data available. Idk, I kind of like the idea of getting in-game and seeing what augments ranks the gear will get, keeps the excitement levels high.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Serveur: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2020-03-09 15:04:21
Link | Citer | R

Ya'll seem to be overlooking the better part of the broadcast

"Deploy new Scenarios". They brought in Yaeko Sato, the writer for Windurst/Kazham.

Here they said they are going to announce it in the March update digest Youtube video which will be released during maintenance tonight.
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2020-03-09 15:08:03
Link | Citer | R

Funk said they CAN see the data from augments, but it can't be linked to the gear (yet). So technically, we would likely be able to ascertain the full augment path if someone has that data available. Idk, I kind of like the idea of getting in-game and seeing what augments ranks the gear will get, keeps the excitement levels high.
Not exactly. iirc from a previous conversation with him a few days ago, we can skim out that there is an augment for something, but not where that augment goes and not the potency of the augment.
So we can see something like "quintuple attack +%%" is added to augment list, but not any potency or what would get it.
(That's not a real augment. Just something I made up as something that could be a new augment for the sake of example.)

Correct me if I'm misremembering, Funk.

Sylph.Funkworkz said: »

"Deploy new Scenarios". They brought in Yaeko Sato, the writer for Windurst/Kazham.
Funk. I needs me that video link yesterday now.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2020-03-09 15:11:33
Link | Citer | R

FaeQueenCory said: »
Not exactly. iirc from a previous conversation with him a few days ago, we can skim out that there is an augment for something, but not where that augment goes and not the potency of the augment.
So we can see something like "quintuple attack +%%" is added to augment list, but not any potency or what would get it.
(That's not a real augment. Just something I made up as something that could be a new augment for the sake of example.)

Correct me if I'm misremembering, Funk.

Yeah your right. Also any augments added are going to be "NEW" augments. If your example Quintuple Attack + already exists, it wont be changed in any way in the files. We are only looking for "new types of augments" from what we can see.

The NPC will probably be similar to Oboro (hell, it might even be him. He has enough ***to handle.) where it shows the only augment path maxed out as Path A when you go to start the process.
[+]
 Fenrir.Loynis
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-03-09 15:13:45
Link | Citer | R

Ya'll seem to be overlooking the better part of the broadcast

Here they said they are going to announce it in the March update digest Youtube video which will be released during maintenance tonight.
That's interesting. I'm curious as to what they could do in a mini-scenario setup, but it would be neat if it's like a mini-expansion. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2020-03-09 15:21:59
Link | Citer | R

Here is the video of the broadcast BTW, Odyssey starts at about the 47:45 mark.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-03-09 15:36:31
Link | Citer | R

It's a shame we don't have a death sphere mechanic that just makes mobs die when walking near them >.> Or, whatever dev tool he was using to pull that off.
 Bahamut.Unagihito
Serveur: Bahamut
user: eelman
By Bahamut.Unagihito 2020-03-09 15:42:48
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Loynis said: »
It's a shame we don't have a death sphere mechanic that just makes mobs die when walking near them >.> Or, whatever dev tool he was using to pull that off.

{Indi-Death} {Can I have it?}
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-03-09 16:10:24
Link | Citer | R

I'm gonna need the windowrr Dev team to figure out how to add that autokill as an add-on.

Also, that zones gonna look lovely with xicamera.
[+]
 Fenrir.Loynis
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-03-09 16:15:07
Link | Citer | R

I'm gonna need the windowrr Dev team to figure out how to add that autokill as an add-on.

If that was doable SE would shut that down so fast, they might even have some letters prepped just in case.
By FaeQueenCory 2020-03-09 16:47:55
Link | Citer | R

PSA
Leviathan.Stamos said: »
The body becomes MP/Something +5/BP DMG +10
We've all been had.
"All BP+" isn't a new way of writing BPdmg.
It's "all battle parameter up".

At this time I'm uncertain if it just applies to the base stats, of which I am certain it does. (They mentioned CHR and stuff.)
Or if it also includes derived stats and things like MDB.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2020-03-09 17:18:54
Link | Citer | R

OMG don't get my hopes up for Mithra homeland lore content.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 124 125 126 ... 432 433 434