Bahamut.Stanflame
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-02 01:19:14
Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:
Stanflame said:
At the end of the day the baby did not deserve to die like that. "humans are not more sacred than animals". God or not he created his "humans and animals", you are obviously smarter than the average animal to know right from wrong though. You are not above them because "God" or whom ever gave you the right to feed off of them or kill for sport or hunting. The point is what do most families do after cooking a mean? they pray. If it wasn't for whom ever you would no have had the right to kill such animals to eat. In the aspect do not treat animals like trash either.

you didnt read the bible did you?

Pretty much I have read it and under stand. But they way people talk in this thread irritates me. I am from a religious family but I think for my self. I am not some mindless drone puppet.

So I do no like the fact of what korpg said, but i
'd never trear an animal like trash. I am not an athiest if i sounded like i ludoggy.

Korpg probably has a reason to think like he does. is he always like that on the boards?

He may be unsatisfied with his life, or something happened to him or someone in the past to make him so apathetic towards certain things. I am certain people have been there before if they have had something happen to them or a family relative, or friend. Then again even then korpg is known to troll and get rated down like this so...

I did not like what he said, but when i read the thread I did not like how animals were talked about either. It's just the way I am.

Someone killsa puppy they will get time same with if someone kills a person so animals and people are not different.

Korpg was just looking to start ***and sticking what he thinks and his beliefs out at the wrong time and place. Not only does he sound like he is apathetic , he also sounds like he is an athiest and treats human like trash or despises them. there is a term for hating humans for got it.. i'd have to look it up.

korpg is probably someone who needs help.
[+]
 Remora.Naminee
Serveur: Remora
user: KelliM
By Remora.Naminee 2009-10-02 02:04:18
Link | Citer | R

I hate hate hate Child Abuse stories. It is completely sad how people can do this, especially to their own children. This story made me very sad. But please, also remember there are a lot of other stories out there too. Caylee Anthony, Florida child (her family lived like just around the corner from me). "Baby P" from London (this one is very very sad). The little English Girl who wen missing on her family's trip to Portugal (Madeleine McCann I think... Weird situation... What kind of parents, on vacation to a foreign country leave their children in a hotel room alone, while they go out to eat...) I am sure there are many many BIG news child abuse/neglect cases out there. (Hell, I check the news from the internet everyday for back home, last week it was a 4 year old girl who go shot in the stomach by her mother boyfriend while she was drunk and she blamed it on the brother of the little girl.)

I do not understand how a parent can do anything harmful to their child. Mentally, there has to be a screw loose somewhere. And for parents who do this, death penalty or not, they deserve to be castrated... Have their reproductive organs removed so they cannot be given the slightest chance to repeat such things.

I could probably think of much more to say/write, but I would rather go snuggle my kids. :D
 Titan.Rebekah
Serveur: Titan
user: Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-10-12 09:10:48
Link | Citer | R

Contessalynn said:
Rebekah I want to thank you. I posted this video on KI months ago in honor of Child Abuse Awareness Month. As a mom I feel helpless to help those in need, and I felt I needed to do something, anything to stop these things from happening. Back then I posted a thread on KI. Here is the link.

http://killingifrit.com/forums/topic/176258-please-help-in-the-fight-against-child-abuse/

I live in New Mexico, and have lived her for over 20 years. This story made me cry literally for days. I couldn't get the images out of my mind, and I couldn't imagine how that innocent child constantly felt. Always in pain. Never loved. I love my daughter unconditionally. She is my whole life.

For months I would hear stories of abuse and it consumed my life. So much that I forgot to live. I can't watch the news now. I can only protect and love and cherish my own daughter with every ounce I have. Every day 4 children under the age of 4 die. It's an astounding stastic, to much for my fragile heart to handle.

I wanted to help, and I still do, and seeing your post reminded me of that. It was Baby Brianna's story that made me want to do more, and I need to continue that.

All of us can help if we want to. Volunteer in your own communties. There are so many children in care of the state that there are many places that need help. Join a group, or donate money. All of us can do something to stop this. The only thing that gave me comfort was I was not alone. I find comfort now in knowing that I am not alone. I wish I could save those children. Take them as my own and love them. I cannot express my grief and torment to know how some of them suffer.

Thank you so much again Rebakah for reminding me I'm not alone, and reminding me that I have something to fight for. I hope all of you will do more than just say it's wrong, and be advocates where you live.

Contessalynn

Really it is no problem, I have a sister and two brothers.... and I am happy to hear that you are working hard for our children. They need a voice that they can't use and we need to be that voice.
I hate when people say, hey that is not my child, it is not my problem... Children no matter what, is all of our problems.
Whatever anyone does spread the word.
[+]
 Fairy.Deliverance
Serveur: Fairy
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-10-12 16:46:37
Link | Citer | R

Those...sick...***. Pardon the language. 6 months old, WTF does that say about those two ***. Wow.

I can't even comment on this I apologize, it will just be a string of cusswords/violent threats.

I am not in jail, but, I do WISH I was in jail with those two ***, they should be made furniture in the jail shower.

Bolt their hands to the floor and let every prisoner have their way with them.

Grandmother, and uncle? WTF
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-12 16:49:16
Link | Citer | R

Deliverance said:
Those...sick...***. Pardon the language. 6 months old, WTF does that say about those two ***. Wow.

I can't even comment on this I apologize, it will just be a string of cusswords/violent threats.

I am not in jail, but, I do WISH I was in jail with those two ***, they should be made furniture in the jail shower.

Bolt their hands to the floor and let every prisoner have their way with them.

Grandmother, and uncle? WTF

you don't wanna be in jail or prison, you'd rather get your relative who is in there to do your dirty work.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-12 17:18:56
Link | Citer | R

-\
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-12 17:19:57
Link | Citer | R

Stanflame said:
-\

nothing to say?
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-10-12 17:29:59
Link | Citer | R

sorry more like a =/. Keyboard was acting up. I got nothing to say... what he *** is you're whole point?

I stated what i have in he thread /emo.

this is horrible but i've heard of and seen worse. Besides what do you expect it was mexico?
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-10-12 17:31:32
Link | Citer | R

It was NEW Mexico. Not Mexico.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-12 20:38:21
Link | Citer | R

Liela said:
It was NEW Mexico. Not Mexico, dumbass!

fixed *coughs*
[+]
 Remora.Buttermilk
user: mozart
By Remora.Buttermilk 2009-10-12 23:08:44
Link | Citer | R

You know, I never really post ***on FFXIah forums or any forums for that matter. But you have no clue how bad I'm *** raging right now over this. As soon as the pictures came up, my breathing increased ten folds. Oh Lordy Lord, the things I would do to these people If I had the chance, viking warriors have nothing on my violent tendencies right now.
[+]
 Shiva.Clowdd
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-10-12 23:19:53
Link | Citer | R

I couldn't make it past the pictures of the bruises. I got 2 beautiful little girls & one on the way. I can't say, "I can't believe people are like this!" Because the truth is, there are sick people in this world. My heart goes out to any child who is abused in any way. I'm a 30 year old man whose heart breaks when one of my girls even skin a knee. =(

When I see cases like this or even the parent killing their child cases, it sickens me. It's the only time I feel someone really deserves to die. May sound harsh, but not as harsh as beating a child.

IDK, just my $0.02
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-10-12 23:23:31
Link | Citer | R

It made me cry. ,~_~,
 Remora.Buttermilk
user: mozart
By Remora.Buttermilk 2009-10-12 23:33:12
Link | Citer | R

Clowdd said:
It's the only time I feel someone really deserves to die. May sound harsh, but not as harsh as beating a child.

You mean not as harsh as raping a child and beating her to death. And why did they just get 18 years? Shouldn't they be life sentenced or executed. What the *** is this ***.
[+]
 Shiva.Clowdd
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-10-12 23:38:39
Link | Citer | R

Executed yes!
Public execution, double yes!
Make an example out of those pieces of ***.
[+]
 Bismarck.Angellus
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Angellus
By Bismarck.Angellus 2009-10-13 09:12:32
Link | Citer | R

I'd go for chopping the heads off or a hanging after putting the woman in a all man cell that have not seen a woman in years. Have big foot also have his way with the men...

That is the only nice way to put it. >.>
[+]
 Sylph.Taruzard
Serveur: Sylph
user: Taruzard
By Sylph.Taruzard 2009-10-13 09:44:40
Link | Citer | R

Shoulda told the kid to DO A BARREL ROLL
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-10-13 09:48:19
Link | Citer | R

Taruzard...
 Sylph.Taruzard
By Sylph.Taruzard 2009-10-13 09:49:11
Link | Citer | R

I'm sorry
I just can't take posts like this serious anymore.
 Titan.Rebekah
Serveur: Titan
user: Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-10-13 11:20:59
Link | Citer | R

I'm sorry
I just can't take your smn gear serious >.>
If all you can do is joke about something serious then don't comment
[+]
 Sylph.Taruzard
By Sylph.Taruzard 2009-10-13 11:53:12
Link | Citer | R

Lol trying to take a game serious
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-13 12:18:56
Link | Citer | R

I dont take any of you seriously
[+]
 Sylph.Taruzard
By Sylph.Taruzard 2009-10-13 12:22:14
Link | Citer | R

I take that guys mustache seriously though
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-13 12:40:47
Link | Citer | R

RESPECT THE MUSTACHE!!!
 Sylph.Taruzard
By Sylph.Taruzard 2009-10-13 12:44:34
Link | Citer | R

/kneel
Mustache be praised
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-10-13 12:54:26
Link | Citer | R

I think Taruzard is a pretty cool guy, eh comes from Sylph too and doesn't afraid of anything.
 Sylph.Taruzard
By Sylph.Taruzard 2009-10-13 12:56:02
Link | Citer | R

I think beelshamen is a pretty cool guy, eh lieks posting spiderman_tear.gif and doesnt afraid of anything
 Hades.Hiryo
Serveur: Hades
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2009-10-13 13:08:00
Link | Citer | R

Worthless pieces of ***.

Anyone who does this to a child, or infact another Human doesn't deserve to live, end of.

I hope they get what is coming to them in prison.
 Sylph.Taruzard
By Sylph.Taruzard 2009-10-13 13:11:51
Link | Citer | R

I would be all serious about it but you see to many of these threads seriously :/
 Bismarck.Angellus
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Angellus
By Bismarck.Angellus 2009-10-13 20:57:31
Link | Citer | R

lol then don't click on it ^.^ problem solved!
[+]