Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60
By Viciouss 2017-05-11 10:48:32
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
I don't think your opinion qualifies as evidence.

That won't stop his mad armchair detective skills.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 10:48:55
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Joke of the day.
Yes, yes you are. Everyday.
By eliroo 2017-05-11 10:49:52
Link | Citer | R

Nausi said: »
So when do we investigate that obama illegally spied on trump? Cause i have my suspicions.

Should we investigate his ideological ties to Soros before or after, cause i suspect there's some wrong doing there too.

Absolutely we should. But which is more pressing the actions of a previous president or the actions of a current one?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-11 10:51:16
Link | Citer | R

eliroo said: »
Since I'm having this stupid argument again:

Why do you need evidence to suspect someone of wrong doing? If I had evidence, I wouldn't be suspecting them. Are you just going to wait until its too late or push for a investigation. If there is no evidence and he didn't do anything wrong - then why not do a full investigation. What do we lose? We gain the peace of mind that our president isn't colluding with a foreign superpower.

You don't need evidence to suspect someone of wrongdoing. You need evidence to accuse someone of wrongdoing, which is what the Left is doing in spite of having no evidence.

And there are several "full investigations" going on, so what are you talking about? I'm fairly sure that I can speak for fellow conservatives here by saying we want the investigations to continue. We're just sick of it being drug out indefinitely with an endless barrage of false narratives.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 10:51:35
Link | Citer | R

Why do you need evidence to suspect someone of wrong doing?
Because it makes such accusations more meaningful?

I mean, I could accuse you of rape of a minor. By your standards of presenting evidence, just the accusation is enough to condemn you as a rapist. Now, go register to your county as a sex offender and make sure to stay away from schools, you beast.

Would you like it to be accused of something all the time?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-11 10:52:14
Link | Citer | R

Rav did you move to CT yet?

Not yet. 2-3 more months!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-11 10:53:00
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-11 10:53:05
Link | Citer | R

Since I'm having this stupid argument again:

Why do you need evidence to suspect someone of wrong doing? If I had evidence, I wouldn't be suspecting them. Are you just going to wait until its too late or push for a investigation. If there is no evidence and he didn't do anything wrong - then why not do a full investigation. What do we lose? We gain the peace of mind that our president isn't colluding with a foreign superpower.

There is plenty of evidence to warrant an investigation, from all of Team Trump's contacts with Russia, to his business ties, to his very own comments, to the very real hacks of the DNC and RNC, to Wikileaks. The investigations will continue for a long time, Congress has said there is way more information to sift through than they thought, and they are asking for even more information from Trump, and if he is smart he will agree to cooperate or they will just subpoena it like they did Flynn.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-11 10:53:57
Link | Citer | R

So when do we investigate that obama illegally spied on trump? Cause i have my suspicions.

Should we investigate his ideological ties to Soros before or after, cause i suspect there's some wrong doing there too.

Absolutely we should. But which is more pressing the actions of a previous president or the actions of a current one?

Well since we've investigated this current president for the past 10 months and found nothing.

Time to move on no?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-11 10:55:34
Link | Citer | R

4 more years say it with me now 4 more years !
By Viciouss 2017-05-11 10:56:22
Link | Citer | R

Well since we've investigated this current president for the past 10 months and plenty of things.

ftfy.
By Viciouss 2017-05-11 10:56:58
Link | Citer | R

*found plenty of things.

Rooks.
By eliroo 2017-05-11 10:58:58
Link | Citer | R

Well since we've investigated this current president for the past 10 months and found nothing.

Time to move on no?

Hard to continue an investigation if he keeps firing the people doing it. Also hard to trust that the investigation is being fully supported if he keeps firing the people doing it.
By eliroo 2017-05-11 10:59:46
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
And there are several "full investigations" going on, so what are you talking about? I'm fairly sure that I can speak for fellow conservatives here by saying we want the investigations to continue. We're just sick of it being drug out indefinitely with an endless barrage of false narratives.

Oh ***, not sure if you are talking about Hillary's Emails or Trumps investigation.
By Viciouss 2017-05-11 10:59:58
Link | Citer | R

Another Senate hearing today going badly for Trump. I wonder what his temperature is.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 11:00:24
Link | Citer | R

There is plenty of evidence to warrant an investigation, from all of Team Trump's contacts with Russia,
What contacts? 3 people, 1 of which was never affiliated or even talked to Trump himself, do not make a team (in this sense).

to his business ties
You heard it here folks. To Vic, it's warrants a federal investigation to have a business, implying that it is illegal to be an owner of a business. Next thing you know, he is going to demand subpoenas for anyone who owns a car!

to his very own comments
Pelosi: We have to pass the bill in order to read it!
Obama: If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
Obama: If I had a son, it would be (Treyvon Martin).

Where are all the federal investigations over every single democrat/liberal in existence?

to the very real hacks of the DNC and RNC
Are you implying that Trump had anything to do with those hacks?

to Wikileaks
Are you implying that Trump had anything to do with Wikileaks?

Congress has said there is way more information to sift through than they thought
Source, or are you talking out of your *** again?

they are asking for even more information from Trump
Yeah, like any other witchhunt. Next thing you know, they are going to see if he weighs the same as a duck.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-11 11:01:26
Link | Citer | R

Oh ***, not sure if you are talking about Hillary's Emails or Trumps investigation.

Sigh, and I was trying so hard to avoid saying this....

FALSE EQUIVALENCE
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 11:01:29
Link | Citer | R

Time to move on no?

Hard to continue an investigation if he keeps firing the people doing it. Also hard to trust that the investigation is being fully supported if he keeps firing the people doing it.
You have evidence stating that Trump fired Comey because he was investigating Trump and not because Comey is an inept director?
[+]
By eliroo 2017-05-11 11:02:54
Link | Citer | R

FALSE EQUIVALENCE

Taking from KNs book of ways to misuse logical fallacies?

There is no false equivalence here just your confirmation bias blinding you from the truth.
By Viciouss 2017-05-11 11:03:04
Link | Citer | R

Like I said, armchair detective.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 11:03:26
Link | Citer | R

Another Senate hearing today going badly for Trump. I wonder what his temperature is.
You should probably wait until the hearing takes place before making judgement like that....
[+]
By eliroo 2017-05-11 11:03:49
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Time to move on no?

You have evidence stating that Trump fired Comey because he was investigating Trump and not because Comey is an inept director?

That had nothing to do with what I said. Go back, pull your head out of your *** and reread it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-11 11:04:57
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
I'm fairly sure that I can speak for fellow conservatives here by saying we want the investigations to continue.

This investigation needs to end, because nothing is going to come out of it

I don't think they all agree with you, sadly.

What I meant is that we want the investigations to be thorough. I didn't mean we want them to continue indefinitely if after all this time there isn't anything there.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 11:05:16
Link | Citer | R

Reality Denier said: »
Like I said, armchair detective.
Whatever you say, bub.

FALSE EQUIVALENCE

There is no false equivalence here just your confirmation bias blinding you from the truth.
Would this help any better?

FALLACY OF INCONSISTENCY!
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-11 11:05:29
Link | Citer | R

You should probably wait until the hearing takes place before making judgement like that....

Its been going on for at least an hour.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 11:06:18
Link | Citer | R

Time to move on no?

That had nothing to do with what I said. Go back, pull your head out of your *** and reread it.
Ok, let me ask you this again:

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-11 11:07:19
Link | Citer | R

Its been going on for at least an hour.
And it's still going on.

If Maddow were to state that she has Trump's tax returns, you would state that he didn't pay any taxes before her show even aired.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-11 11:07:31
Link | Citer | R

FALSE EQUIVALENCE

That actually made me laugh out loud, thank you for that. If you can't tell the difference between the Trump and Clinton investigations then you don't have a clue about what has happened in either one.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60