Blm Gear Advice
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Bahamut.Nightcrew
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Nightcrew
By Bahamut.Nightcrew 2009-09-24 21:55:43
Link | Citer | R

i could use a little advice on Blm gear. i like to think its good but i know it can use come tweaking. i have 2 sets right now, a Dmg set and an Acc set.

Dmg Set: http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=111452.
Acc Set: http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=111453

HQ Ice, Thunder, Dark Staffs. NQ others. and all Elemental Grips. getting AMKD head w/ Int/Macc/Mab. going to try to augment Weskit with Int. also thinking about Caract Choker (Mab2) over Philomath (Int3).

anything with the word "Morrigan's" in it will be ignored. i know Hands, Body and Legs are the omgwtfbbq pieces.

also, any advice on how to gear my sets would be nice too. sorry if this has been asked before. would like real advice, not just "this item is uberz" please. i personally like to know why the item is good.

any help is appreciated.
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-09-24 22:28:31
Link | Citer | R

You could start by getting rid of both rings, buying a Snow ring and then getting either Tamas or Omega for the other slot.

Also, for one of the ACP missions, I think it's the last one, you can get earrings augmented with MAB+2 from the Tenshodo Coffer.

Other than that, Ditch the RSE feet, go get Cobra Crackows, MAB+3 Conserve MP+3 MP+22

Philomath Stole needs to go. Pick up Elemental Torque and Uggalepih Pendant.

Relic head is much better than Demon Helm+1.

Pretty sure SCH is the only job that should use Vicious Mufflers. Get Zenith Mitts.

ACP body with MP+20 INT+5 MAB+4 M.ACC+4 is better than even HQ weskit.

The obvious thing would be to tell you to get Novio, but seeing as how you're not even willing to try for Morrigan's, that's a bit out of your league.
[+]
 Bahamut.Nightcrew
By Bahamut.Nightcrew 2009-09-24 22:49:25
Link | Citer | R

rings are kinda obvious, LS just started on Einherjar and thats the first item i'm getting when i get the Amps.

i'll try to get a group to help spam that earring for me.

always wondered where RSE stacked up. want to get Yigit Crackows, i hear those are spose to be good too.

got the Philomath to screw around with. i do have a Elemental Torque, its in the Acc setup.

i would love Relic Hat but my LS has the worst TH and ***drops every run.

i use V.Mitts for the same reason as Demon +1, they never drop.

i keep hearing mix reviews about ACP Body for Blm. so not too sure about that.

never said i wasnt willing, just i dont need to hear "Morrigan's or gtfo" everyone else says.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-09-24 22:50:53
Link | Citer | R

Enternius said:
You could start by getting rid of both rings, buying a Snow ring and then getting either Tamas or Omega for the other slot.
Priorities, one at a time. The only HQs that seems out of order here are the Ixion Cape and Witch Sash, which could be sold off to fund more significant improvements.

Other than that, Ditch the RSE feet, go get Cobra Crackows, MAB+3 Conserve MP+3 MP+22
Skip the Cobra and go beat up some walls for Yigit Crackows.

Philomath Stole needs to go. Pick up Elemental Torque and Uggalepih Pendant.
If you don't need the skill and Uggy isn't active, Philomath is the best neck piece other than Prudence Torque. Also, he has an Elemental Torque in the second set. Do pick up the Pendant though.

Situational, you don't always need the skill and in those situations Demon +1 is superior.

Pretty sure SCH is the only job that should use Vicious Mufflers. Get Zenith Mitts.
Essentially no difference between the two unless you're trying to proc a Sorc Ring. Nothing wrong with using the free option, though 50 MP is nice. Depending on your gear swaps it may not actually apply though.

Not true. Don't ask me for the math because I'm not going to bother, find it yourself.

Comments bolded. Get an enfeebling set - skill/macc where you have it, INT elsewhere. Get a Dark Magic set - skill/macc where you have it and Haste elsewhere. Get some pieces to idle in - refresh body, Earth/Terra's, etc. And I hope to god you have an hMP set you didn't post that's more than an Errant Houppelande and Pluto's Staff.

Finish your HQ staves, light NQ is acceptable, HQ is preferable for others.
[+]
 Bahamut.Nightcrew
By Bahamut.Nightcrew 2009-09-24 23:00:18
Link | Citer | R

yeah, i have all those sets Nightfyre. more needed help with nuking set as thats the bigger grey area then the others. so i would assume Prism Cape/Penitent's Rope would be fine over Ixion/Witch. i do have a Black Cloak i idle in between casts and stuff. i have +23 hMP for healing.
 Garuda.Antipika
Serveur: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-09-24 23:10:20
Link | Citer | R

Nightcrew said:

i keep hearing mix reviews about ACP Body for Blm. so not too sure about that.

Go with augmented Weskit, definitely the best choice. Use ACP body for dark magic and Fast Cast. Don't waste your inventory room with all grips, they're useless. Keep the dark one (Sleep/Aspir/Drain can really benefit from that grip, + you need at least 1 grip so it helps you to force yellow HP for sorcerer's).

Get HQ staves as said above, I would remove a BLM owning an ixion cape and a witch sash but using NQ staves really, light NQ is ok, earth NQ (not like BLM use slow or Stone often), but the rest ? Would rage even more if that BLM would bother using wind grip with a NQ wind staff :< That's just not right.

For the ring get sorcerer's ring + snow ring. Omega will be ok for acc set and enfeebling. (off course if you can get Tamas, then do Tamas+Sorcerer's or Tamas+Omega for acc/enf). Can also consider the ToAU ring for enfeebling. ToAU+Omega would be the best.

As said above for feets, get yigit, pretty easy to make 20K AP in Lebros, even if low rank, yigit feets remains the best for nuking.

As for the relic hat, no decent BLM full time with it, so don't worry if you don't have it yet. Use D.helm+1 or AMKE head (if you can), relic hat will be good for your acc set only.

You should precise if you can use ACP/AMKE/ToAU/CoP items for your BLM or if you took these already for another job.

Also what race are you ? Getting Z.mitts is also very important if you're non-taru, otherwise you'll need too many "useless" items to be able force yellow. The goal of any BLM when forcing yellow is to do it while wasting the least inventory slots you can. And for a non-morrigan owner, Z.mitts are really a good choice not only they help you to force yellow PLUS when you nuking with these, it'll enable you to remain "white HP". Very important when facing {Detects by low HP} monsters, not to mention healers will cure you less.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-09-24 23:16:45
Link | Citer | R

I'll have to go with nightfyre here more. This is my nuke dmg setup. http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=79684 Assuming merits its more then accurate enough for most mobs including most nms. This is about the best I can buy without spending 3mil+ on a single item. It is accurate enough on some HNMs too especially when MBing. If fighting really resistant ones I can switch in AF hands and that will be enough. Though relic hat which I dont have would probably work to and keep my dmg up. Does some nice dmg too. Omega ring is really nice too. I have zmitts but prefer vmitts cause of sorc ring tricks though I do use them to help me convert lol.

Also ACP body is most definitely not better then HQ genie cept maybe if your rocking very little int and casting a small tier spell. For me casting higher tier spells as a taru with int merits and such yeah I think its actually worse then NQ on AM2s I forget. Either way augment some NQ weskits and you can get something that is decently better than morrigan on dmg while at the same time completely blowing it out of the water in terms of macc.
 Bahamut.Nightcrew
By Bahamut.Nightcrew 2009-09-24 23:32:52
Link | Citer | R

i like the Witch for the Macc for things like Stun/Drain/Aspir. the Ixion Cape more impulse buy then anything. i'll most likely sell it for Prism Cape/Snow Ring/HQ Wind Staff
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-09-24 23:55:58
Link | Citer | R

Nightcrew said:
yeah, i have all those sets Nightfyre. more needed help with nuking set as thats the bigger grey area then the others. so i would assume Prism Cape/Penitent's Rope would be fine over Ixion/Witch. i do have a Black Cloak i idle in between casts and stuff. i have +23 hMP for healing.

Good times, I see a lot of BLM who are glass cannon onry so I tend to err on the side of caution when I see somebody only post nuking sets. You've got a solid start, keep building on it.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-09-24 23:57:43
Link | Citer | R

Well most other sets are a bit easier too build really. There are very clear cut answers on whats best and most items pretty easy to get.
 Ifrit.Jurai
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Jurai
By Ifrit.Jurai 2009-09-25 00:20:22
Link | Citer | R

First I saw was the rings- they been covered in above posts.

I have AF+1 hat and I still think about using my Demon Helm+1 (I use for Bard) so I guess that slot is just personal preference. The MP/Enmity- don't usually matter but I have had a few close calls where that last 30 let me Stun/Drain to save my life.. and helm is too ugly.

Peeps say to ditch the Stole but.. if you know you wont get resisted it will be better than Torque. I just can't justify the extra slot for carrying it around for those situations.

With the INT+1 earring.. I say either go +2 or use something like Loq/Magnetic. If going to use a slot for something so straight forward.. use it to as much as you can.

Feet have been covered too. I think any of the items mentioned above (Cobra/Yigit/Gol) will turn out better. Sort of the same reasoning I used for the earring.

I can't really comment on the ACC set. It beats mine and I only swap in AF for Zenith hands and full time Ele Torque and never have had any problems with ACC. Though I will add in Nash boots once I get them.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-09-25 00:34:19
Link | Citer | R

Oh yeah forgot about magnetic earring. Most the time that thing beats a couple of int. Conserve mp mp -spell interupt rate nothing to shake a stick at. Hmp nice for resting too
 Bahamut.Nightcrew
By Bahamut.Nightcrew 2009-09-25 00:47:16
Link | Citer | R

in place of Philomath, what about that Mab2 neck from Sky Casket?
 Kujata.Argettio
Serveur: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-09-25 02:27:07
Link | Citer | R

Nightcrew said:

It's a lie... It doesn't exist.

But on to the OP

As has been said, Ixion cape and witch sash should be some of the last upgrades for BLM.

In approximate order of benefit:
* HQ staves (at the very least, thunder, ice, wind, dark)
* Sorc Ring with HP down set
* Novio earring (very expensive and N/A to this conversation)
* Ugg Pendent
* +1 INT (HQ rings, Witch sash, ixion cape, earring)

Sell the Ixion and Witch and that should be enough for a sorc ring (and gear to activate it), Ugg pendent and maybe 1-2 more HQ staves.

That is 10-18 more MAB, some accuracy and 5% damage in exchange for 1-2INT and some lolmagic crit.
[+]
 Odin.Eirwen
Serveur: Odin
user: dhkite
By Odin.Eirwen 2009-09-25 03:31:08
Link | Citer | R

Sounds all so good, but what if we take out the Rare/Exp stuff that's not so easy to get, for buyable equipment and try to max out our possibilities?

These are my sets.
Nuke (staves change per element) - http://www.ffxiah.com/members/?q=item_sets&set_id=8304
hMP/idle - http://www.ffxiah.com/members/?q=item_sets&set_id=111498
Enfeebling - http://www.ffxiah.com/members/?q=item_sets&set_id=111499

I guess the obvious change would be the getting HQ staves for at least Dark/Ice/Thunder and perhaps a Terra staff as well. Changing Rainbow Cape for Prism Cape. Getting a Snow Ring. And I suppose I could exchange my AN for those Cobra Crackows, but I prefer the INT on my RSE boots, plus I don't want to macro-change even more equipment than I already do.

I'd rather look for low-budget stuff, but heck, getting a few hundred gil would only take some effort with farming and mining and anything else outside Sky/Sea/Limbus/etc, which I don't do (yet).

So, any thoughts on non-Rare/Exp stuff to buff stats on my sets?
 Ifrit.Jurai
By Ifrit.Jurai 2009-09-25 03:58:30
Link | Citer | R

Argettio said:
Nightcrew said:

It's a lie... It doesn't exist.

But on to the OP

As has been said, Ixion cape and witch sash should be some of the last upgrades for BLM.

In approximate order of benefit:
* HQ staves (at the very least, thunder, ice, wind, dark)
* Sorc Ring with HP down set
* Novio earring (very expensive and N/A to this conversation)
* Ugg Pendent
* +1 INT (HQ rings, Witch sash, ixion cape, earring)

Sell the Ixion and Witch and that should be enough for a sorc ring (and gear to activate it), Ugg pendent and maybe 1-2 more HQ staves.

That is 10-18 more MAB, some accuracy and 5% damage in exchange for 1-2INT and some lolmagic crit.
I've spent a lot of time trying for that chest.. it just wont pop or give up the neck piece ><

I agree with everything that is said. Prism cape and PRope instead of Ixion/Witch would save a lot of money for very little boosts. This money could be use for Sorc Ring and Uggy which would add much more dmg over all. Though I think if ya already have them.. I wouldn't give them up. Just get Sorc/Uggy asap.. I was never a fan of selling 'this for that'.
 Ifrit.Jurai
By Ifrit.Jurai 2009-09-25 04:11:09
Link | Citer | R

Eirwen said:
Sounds all so good, but what if we take out the Rare/Exp stuff that's not so easy to get, for buyable equipment and try to max out our possibilities?

These are my sets.
Nuke (staves change per element) - http://www.ffxiah.com/members/?q=item_sets&set_id=8304
hMP/idle - http://www.ffxiah.com/members/?q=item_sets&set_id=111498

I guess the obvious change would be the getting HQ staves for at least Dark/Ice/Thunder and perhaps a Terra staff as well. Changing Rainbow Cape for Prism Cape. Getting a Snow Ring. And I suppose I could exchange my AN for those Cobra Crackows, but I prefer the INT on my RSE boots, plus I don't want to macro-change even more equipment than I already do.

I'd rather look for low-budget stuff, but heck, getting a few hundred gil would only take some effort with farming and mining and anything else outside Sky/Sea/Limbus/etc, which I don't do (yet).

Your sets are actually pretty good for what you can do. I remember being at the same place.

Slowly adding "+1" gear here and there as you can is pretty much the same as any job.. Getting +1 cape, pants, prope, snow/sorc rings, torque/uggy neck, event boots (assault, campaign, nyzul).. will boost everything up slowly.

Good sets so far just keep working on them and get them upgraded :) And ya right- stick with INT+ on RSE since base is low, MAB wont help as much (from Cobra boots).

I see for Enfeeb the wand.. I'd stick with staves. The acc they give will be much more help for blm then any extra potency int/mind will be.
 Pandemonium.Yov
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: poff
By Pandemonium.Yov 2009-09-25 04:50:32
Link | Citer | R

Enternius said:

Just get Omega ring , Sorcerer's ring and Omniscent ring.

Enternius said:

Get Yigits for nukes.
Get Rostrum pumps for Fast cast (aspir/drain/stun/poinson/Enfs).

Enternius said:

Lol.

Enternius said:

Lol.

Dont sell the cape and the sash , just farm more and get what you need for each of your blm set.
Takes time but isn't impossible.
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-09-25 04:55:07
Link | Citer | R

Eirwen said:

Your enfeebling set is no good at all really, you need to focus on skill/macc and not on stats. Only RDM can allow themselves to look down on skill/macc, and that's for non resistant mobs/NM. (they won't get resisted a lot so they can focus on potency of their enfeebling).

A BLM cannot allow himself to get resisted. I'm especially thinking about crowd control, even if INT is said to help a bit, you must focus on Skill/MaCC for Sleep/Grav/Bind. Using errant slops instead of igqira legs is a huge mistake, not using igqira head too. These item ain't really expensive (NQ are completely fine).
[+]
 Odin.Eirwen
By Odin.Eirwen 2009-09-25 05:14:00
Link | Citer | R

Jurai said:
I see for Enfeeb the wand.. I'd stick with staves. The acc they give will be much more help for blm then any extra potency int/mind will be.

I'm slowly working on that. Already most of the enfeebles have the staves macroed, except for the DoT spells. I could, however, take a look at my INT without the wand, and see if the +8 is really needed for an extra point in DoT or not.

Thanks for your other pointers as well. Nice to hear I'm well on my way.

Antipika said:
Your enfeebling set is no good at all really, you need to focus on skill/macc and not on stats. Only RDM can allow themselves to look down on skill/macc, and that's for non resistant mobs/NM. (they won't get resisted a lot so they can focus on potency of their enfeebling).

A BLM cannot allow himself to get resisted. I'm especially thinking about crowd control, even if INT is said to help a bit, you must focus on Skill/MaCC for Sleep/Grav/Bind. Using errant slops instead of igqira legs is a huge mistake, not using igqira head too. These item ain't really expensive (NQ are completely fine).

Skill/MaCC for enfeebling huh. Well, it's true. It -is- the set I need most work on, as I haven't really been bothered about that set too much since I mostly duo with a RDM friend, or burn in a party. I'll consider the Igqira hat and legs, though the legs are kinda expensive for my taste. But that's not too hard to come by. And I recently got a nice sum from a friend who quits.

- - -

So, to sum it up, and hope I got it correct, I must focus on Skill/M.ACC for Enfeebling set and get the Igqira hat and legs at least, and wear staves nonstop, and slowly upgrade my equipment from NQ to HQ. Sounds good enough for me!

Thank you both, so far :)
 Unicorn.Smurfo
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Stubbie
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2009-09-25 05:19:26
Link | Citer | R

@ OP

One other "free" thing you could throw into that macc set would be omega ring

I dunno how hard up you are for macc or how resistant the mobs you fight would be... but it's another option, as is druid slops but it would make it a pretty damn pure macc build which is a tad excessive for most mobs, that is unless you're not merited well.

Edit: nvm... if that is your current blm merits listed on your profile.. your priorities are fairly out of whack.. just having freeze and burst 2 does next to nothing for you except allowing you to say "i has it!"

Without pumping ice and thunder potency to beef it it's not bread and butter like it should be plus you obviously will want to do some elemental and enfeeble skills too so you don't fail to land good dmg on those spells.

Merits: (If that really is your current merit set) Is the FIRST place you need to start, NO amount of gear can make an unmerited blm anywhere near equal to a fully merited blm the difference is very distinct.

Also you won't be able to have a massive Epeen nuke set and not get resisted without some ele skill, won't be able to sleep or grav anything very well without a little enfeebles... etc etc.
[+]
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-09-25 05:26:05
Link | Citer | R

Can farm the legs yourself at worse, that's how I got mine (and I have millions). Still, why spend money when you can get these easily :p Not much competition on Megalobugard on Garuda at least.

If you duo with a RDM friend I suggest you to go for sea cape, Ix'Mnk can be easily duo'd with a RDM and a BLM (especially if the RDM got W.legs, then it's cake). Doesn't cost anything, not that "long" and it's a very fun duo, also a good way to get used to extended kiting fight.

You should also get a refresh body for your idle set, no big investment here, a nq lv68 cloak will do.
 Odin.Eirwen
By Odin.Eirwen 2009-09-25 05:38:13
Link | Citer | R

Omega Ring sounds great. Too bad I'm not that active in organized events, and I recently entered Dynamis with times matching my working hours well. Still, it's great to consider that ring. Thanks!

Same thing kinda goes for the Sea cape. I do want to continue with missions to get Sea access, but our group fell apart months ago, and this other event LS I got mostly organizes events at 1:00 AM my time.

How about augmenting, let's say, my current rings?
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-09-25 05:42:47
Link | Citer | R

Don't bother on rings, will yield shitty results :< Chance to get something "ok" on ring are very low. Should do weskit however.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-09-25 06:19:47
Link | Citer | R

Smurfo said:

Edit: nvm... if that is your current blm merits listed on your profile.. your priorities are fairly out of whack.. just having freeze and burst 2 does next to nothing for you except allowing you to say "i has it!"

Without pumping ice and thunder potency to beef it it's not bread and butter like it should be plus you obviously will want to do some elemental and enfeeble skills too so you don't fail to land good dmg on those spells.

Merits: (If that really is your current merit set) Is the FIRST place you need to start, NO amount of gear can make an unmerited blm anywhere near equal to a fully merited blm the difference is very distinct.

Also you won't be able to have a massive Epeen nuke set and not get resisted without some ele skill, won't be able to sleep or grav anything very well without a little enfeebles... etc etc.

Well Im just gunna have to disagree. Even without potency AM2 is nice to have just have a bigger spell the T4. Makes soloing a bit faster and easier.
Gear can overcome merit/job difference however keep in mind that the merited person can have that gear too and the easily obtainable/buyable stuff is closer to the best then the difference in merits will be.
As far as resistance depends entirely on what your fighting. Fighting puddings you can go all out on dmg easy and as long as that doesnt include something silly like -macc you should be fine
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-09-25 06:28:13
Link | Citer | R

Eirwen said:

Genie or NQ legs and head. HQ staff of that element. Add that on and with merits you'll have higher skill then half the rdms I used to find and play with lol. witch sash doesnt hurt though or enfeebling torque/earring and obviously harder to get things like sea cape. Really though as a blm the enfeebles you should be casting are straight resist or not or partial. You really shouldn't care about ones with potency mods so all out macc/skill then int
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-09-25 06:32:15
Link | Citer | R

All this information is nice and all that.....

but

You really should shoot for a end result. Thats basically what you are asking tbh.

This is my end result for nuking that I hope to achieve.

I mean sure, it requires some work. But if you are serious enough, you can do it.

Although, my current set isn't all that bad, its just not exactally the best, but hey, it still works.
 Odin.Eirwen
By Odin.Eirwen 2009-09-25 07:23:16
Link | Citer | R

Dasva said:
Eirwen said:

Genie or NQ legs and head. HQ staff of that element. Add that on and with merits you'll have higher skill then half the rdms I used to find and play with lol. witch sash doesnt hurt though or enfeebling torque/earring and obviously harder to get things like sea cape. Really though as a blm the enfeebles you should be casting are straight resist or not or partial. You really shouldn't care about ones with potency mods so all out macc/skill then int

Was just thinking about the Enfeebling Torque or Spider Torque, and decided to camp the spider torque, then keep that for a while until I can afford the Enfeebling Torque. Weren't any campers last time I was in Altepa, and who knows... I might feel lucky. The Witch Sash is on my Dream/Drool list of expensive things to get :)
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-09-25 07:56:12
Link | Citer | R

This is possibly one of the cheapest Enfeebling sets I could come up with, most of the gear however will take time/determination to get.

http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=111542

To cut out some costs:

Igqira Lappas - Farm the Tusk, I think this has already been mentioned, though it may take a while (You may find it easier to farm up the money for it).

Spider Torque - Farm the Torque, again this could take a while for you to get the drop and you may find it easier/better to farm the gil for it (or try to buy it cheap off a friend if they just had it drop/want to sell theirs!)

Avocat Pigaches is obtained from a Tier2 ZNM (Iriz Ima). Insect Ring is from a Tier1 ZNM (Chigre). Both are awesome pieces (Enfeebling+3 and MAcc+2). Depending on how much money you're trying to save, you could get the stuff for these for free. If you use ~500 ISP and get a standard "Soultrapper" and 12 standard "Soul Plates" from The Colosseum (Pankration), you can make plenty of Jettons from Pankration to fund your ZNM needs!

Note: Goliard Clogs (Nyzul Isle F20) are easily a substitute for Avocat Pigaches too!

Goliard Cuffs: Free from Nyzul Isle F40, though maybe difficult for a PLD or BLM to get in ><'

Sturm's Report: Free from Campaign Battle. Requires the highest Tier of medals to obtain them (along with around 30,000 Allied Notes from Bastok, 45,000 from any other nation). You can also potentially make some decent money in Campaign using the Union System. (PLD would get great EXP in campaign with /DNC!)

Wizard's Coat: Your AF Body, you can't not have this =P

Lycopodium Earring: I'd love to have one, but I don't ._. Comes from Moblin Maze Mongers (MMM), you will need a lot of patience to build a Tabula up to the required point for it, but a good (temporary) substitute for Enfeebling Earring, and a nice partner for it!
 Valefor.Integral
Serveur: Valefor
user: Caliber
By Valefor.Integral 2009-09-25 08:00:13
Link | Citer | R

Gleemans cape!
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7