Confused On Equipment Sets

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Confused on equipment sets
Confused on equipment sets
 Leviathan.Joltz
Offline
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: joltz18
Posts: 20
By Leviathan.Joltz 2017-04-21 06:11:06
Link | Citer | R
 
Ok so, i just started gearing out COR and i'm a little confused on how snapshot and rapid shot works...here's my gear sets

ItemSet 350621

i have snapshot augmented on what can be

ItemSet 350622

rapid shot augmented where it can be

and finally

ItemSet 350625

i'm trying to figure in some recycle into this last gear set since i'm a bit poor right now lol anyways, my macro looks like this for /ra

/equipset "snapshot"
/ra <t><wait2>
/equipset "rapid shot"<wait1>
/equipset "ratk"

now, again, i'm still new at this and i'm not sure if i'm doing it right or if i need to combine the gear from one set into another, can someone PLEASE assist me on this? Thank you!!!!

p.s. really new to this site as well and not sure if the gear set is going to come up like it does in all the other posts, sorry for that!
Offline
Posts: 22
By joltz18 2017-04-21 06:12:02
Link | Citer | R
 
oh ya and ignore the impulse belt on everything lol...working on eschan stone soon x_x
[+]
 Bahamut.Tychefm
Offline
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Lyramion
Posts: 899
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2017-04-21 06:52:46
Link | Citer | R
 
If only there was a site detailing things !

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Snapshot

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Rapid_Shot


You want 60 Snapshot from gear to cap it with the 10 from merits. (61~62 if you account for rounding errors)

Then you cram in as much Rapid shot as you can after.

Snapshot and Rapidshot need to be in the SAME preshotset.


Don't use Decimating Bullets if money matters. A stack of https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Eminent_Bullet is only 5000 Sparks. You can even bring them to the bundling NPC yourself for a cleaner inventory.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [354 days between previous and next post]
Offline
Posts: 653
By Nyarlko 2018-04-10 13:38:46
Link | Citer | R
 
Bahamut.Tychefm said: »
If only there was a site detailing things !

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Snapshot

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Rapid_Shot


You want 60 Snapshot from gear to cap it with the 10 from merits. (61~62 if you account for rounding errors)

Then you cram in as much Rapid shot as you can after.

Snapshot and Rapidshot need to be in the SAME preshotset.


Don't use Decimating Bullets if money matters. A stack of https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Eminent_Bullet is only 5000 Sparks. You can even bring them to the bundling NPC yourself for a cleaner inventory.

Decimating Bullet pouches are 18,750 gil from Curio Moogle.
Eminent Bullet stack is 5000 sparks, which converts to 50,000 gil....

How does spending 2.5x the amount of gil benefit if money matters? If you actually want to use eminent, they too are available from the same NPC for 19,050 gil per pouch, which is still a better deal than buying directly with sparks.

edit: note to self.. remember to check dates before hitting that Reply button... <,<;;
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Offline
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5346
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-04-10 13:46:01
Link | Citer | R
 
I know that this is bumped, but i find it saddening that nobody helped this guy with macro. Poor guy has probably been shooting in his snapshot set for the past year and wondering why he's missing so much.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 678
By Foxfire 2018-04-10 14:09:15
Link | Citer | R
 
When the need to be superior surpassed the need to inform...

...necros happen
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-10 14:11:01
Link | Citer | R
 
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
I know that this is bumped, but i find it saddening that nobody helped this guy with macro. Poor guy has probably been shooting in his snapshot set for the past year and wondering why he's missing so much.

That, and this,
Foxfire said: »
When the need to be superior surpassed the need to inform...

Are literally the entirety of this forum.

Ask for something, all everyone wants to do is measure edicks and *** argue.