Random Politics & Religion #19

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #19
Random Politics & Religion #19
First Page 2 3 ... 44 45 46 ... 82 83 84
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-02-15 14:39:34
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
If republicans didn't constantly threaten to take away civil rights like abortion and homosexual rights there would be no need to talk about these things. Imagine how beautiful a constructive political debate centered entirely around economics!

The majority of my republican friends are not against abortion per say, they are against paying for something they do not believe in with taxpayer monies. I on the other hand am against it except in cases of rape, incest or life of child and/or mother is in jeopardy.

It should not be used as birth control.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-02-15 14:41:13
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
not the dems

what dems? there are no dems! your bloodline has been ended!

Bahamut.Kara said: »
Ron "Comb on Over" Wyden

is he being handed bernie's torch?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-15 14:41:43
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
So, the guy who supported Clinton is supposedly totally nonchalant and laughing about the loss, and that's not downplaying. What's really downplaying is me diminishing the impact of some guy the vast majority of America had never heard of not getting a cabinet position that almost nobody cares about.

Makes sense.

Glad you understand, now maybe if you would stop focusing on 2016 and 2020 you might also understand that the current WH is mirred in scandal that they, not the media or dems, created all on their own. Fantasizing about future elections while Trump is in the gutter just adds to the amusement.

Yeah, literally everything is self-inflicted, no involvement from the Dems/media. Like the 100% fake dossier. And the removing of the bust of MLK that never left. Or the reports of mass resignations at the State Department out of protest of Trump's presidency... except for the fact that Trump asked for their resignations, but that's not as exciting.

And that's just getting started. Yup, no input from the Dems/media at all.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-02-15 14:47:55
Link | Citer | R

... the current WH is mirred in scandal that they, not the media or dems, created all on their own....
Well... no.

The leaks from the intelligence community had a major role. Its like the Trump team had one foot on a banana peel and those leaks put oil under the other.

That is a big but almost totally ignored part of this story.

The other big ignored part is who told Flynn to talk to the Russians?
By Viciouss 2017-02-15 14:48:02
Link | Citer | R

So, the guy who supported Clinton is supposedly totally nonchalant and laughing about the loss, and that's not downplaying. What's really downplaying is me diminishing the impact of some guy the vast majority of America had never heard of not getting a cabinet position that almost nobody cares about.

Makes sense.

Glad you understand, now maybe if you would stop focusing on 2016 and 2020 you might also understand that the current WH is mirred in scandal that they, not the media or dems, created all on their own. Fantasizing about future elections while Trump is in the gutter just adds to the amusement.

Yeah, literally everything is self-inflicted, no involvement from the Dems/media. Like the 100% fake dossier. And the removing of the bust of MLK that never left. Or the reports of mass resignations at the State Department out of protest of Trump's presidency... except for the fact that Trump asked for their resignations, but that's not as exciting.

And that's just getting started. Yup, no input from the Dems/media at all.

If you are getting started, perhaps you could continue with actual things that happened? The dossier has since been partly corroborated, debunking that "100% fake" lie. A lot of people have indeed left federal agencies because of Trump's ignorance, only the top positions are appointees.

The Russian scandal is all on Trump. He lied about his campaign's communication with them. He appointed a chronic liar in Flynn who immediately started breaking protocol before he even assumed his post. The VP was intentionally kept in the dark for almost 2 weeks. Trump sat on Flynn's lie for over 3 weeks. Soon Flynn is gonna have to testify to Congress (again). How long until Trump comes clean?
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-02-15 14:53:32
Link | Citer | R

... Like the 100% fake dossier....
It is not 100% fake. Parts of it have been confirmed. Like conversations reported on in it have happened.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-15 14:54:13
Link | Citer | R

The dossier has since been partly corroborated, debunking that "100% fake" lie.

GROUNDBREAKING NEWS:

Quote:
But the intercepts do confirm that some of the conversations described in the dossier took place between the same individuals on the same days and from the same locations as detailed in the dossier, according to the officials. CNN has not confirmed whether any content relates to then-candidate Trump.

In the most vague way possible, CNN has taken that 100% fake dossier claim down to 95% fake. Wow do I feel silly for using such obvious hyperbole.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-15 14:55:53
Link | Citer | R

If you are getting started, perhaps you could continue with actual things that happened? The dossier has since been partly corroborated, debunking that "100% fake" lie. A lot of people have indeed left federal agencies because of Trump's ignorance, only the top positions are appointees.
Still completely fake

So, how many people resigned because of Trump? Can you give us a number (not pulled out of where the sun doesn't shine, I mean).
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-02-15 14:56:46
Link | Citer | R

Parts of it are real. Its a typical intel dossier. Sorry you don't like it.
By Viciouss 2017-02-15 14:58:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

So, how many people resigned because of Trump? Can you give us a number (not pulled out of where the sun doesn't shine, I mean).

No. But that doesn't mean anything. People have left/are leaving/will continue to leave because of Trump's ignorance.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-15 14:59:30
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, half-truths are totally legit if they serve your purpose. I have a dossier saying that you're part human, part goat. It got one thing right, so it's no big deal.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-15 15:00:34
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Can you give us a number
No.

That pretty much covers it then.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-15 15:01:39
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
The other big ignored part is who told Flynn to talk to the Russians?

Gonna go out on a limb and say; Trump.

So Carl's Jr. withdrew his nomination for Sec of Labor...:( *** love me some 6 dollar hamburgers.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-02-15 15:01:40
Link | Citer | R

But in good news for gun sales and bleeding headlines ...

Congress blocks rule barring mentally impaired from guns
CNN

Excerpt:
Quote:
... The Obama administration rule required the Social Security Administration to send in the names of beneficiaries with mental impairments who also have a third party manage their benefits..../quote]
So we aren't talking talking garden variety weirdos here, we are talking ones too loopy to handle their own affairs.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2017-02-15 15:02:31
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, half-truths are totally legit if they serve your purpose. I have a dossier saying that you're part human, part goat. It got one thing right, so it's no big deal.

Like I said, sorry it hurts your feelings that Trump has been lying the entire time about his connections to Russia. Harping on an intel dossier when we know his campaign was talking to Russia the entire campaign is getting you places. I'm sure that Flynn testimony will help your cause.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-15 15:07:38
Link | Citer | R

Like I said, sorry it hurts your feelings that Trump has been lying the entire time about his connections to Russia. Harping on an intel dossier when we know his campaign was talking to Russia the entire campaign is getting you places. I'm sure that Flynn testimony will help your cause.

Let's see, what playbook can I use.... Ah, yes. Here's one. I'm not upset, I'm laughing! I find it hilarious that people think something will come of this. I'm going to keep a running list of failed witch hunts aimed at impeaching somebody who isn't going anywhere for at least four years. And do take joy in those failed appointments. I'm sure Trump will put in someone you actually like to replace them.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-15 15:08:47
Link | Citer | R

I find it hilarious that people think something will come of this.

Candlejack said: »
I suspect that Flynn's testimony will damn Trump and wind up with both of them being hung for treason.

Comedy. Gold.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-15 15:09:10
Link | Citer | R

I challenge you on that assertion! There's no evidence on the human part!
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-02-15 15:10:23
Link | Citer | R

The Hail Mary failed so back to downplaying huh?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-15 15:11:26
Link | Citer | R

Have you really missed what I'm doing here? Think about it and get back to me.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-15 15:12:05
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »

I suspect that Flynn's testimony will damn Trump and wind up with both of them being hung for treason.
You forgot impeachment too, bud.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-15 15:14:21
Link | Citer | R

It's all real. Putin had Oleg Erovinkin whacked after he found out via the Trump team. FSB had no idea who was corroborating with Christopher Steele until after Trump was briefed on the dossier. That is also why the US intelligence agencies does not trust the Trump administration and believe someone is communicating with Russia.

Rosneft-gate is coming.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-15 15:15:07
Link | Citer | R

Have you really missed what I'm doing here? Think about it and get back to me.
It's a field goal they got while the Trump team has been making touchdowns. They got to celebrate that they are no longer 70-0. Now they are 70-3!
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-02-15 15:16:16
Link | Citer | R

Damn it, it included my response in the quotes, sorry Chanti
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-02-15 15:19:47
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
But in good news for gun sales and bleeding headlines ...

Congress blocks rule barring mentally impaired from guns
CNN

Excerpt:
Quote:
... The Obama administration rule required the Social Security Administration to send in the names of beneficiaries with mental impairments who also have a third party manage their benefits..../quote]
So we aren't talking talking garden variety weirdos here, we are talking ones too loopy to handle their own affairs.

As always with facts I don't like cnn they twist the story. It is not about mentally handicapped people owning guns. If you read the actual accurate story and read the bill, it covers people with a representative payee. Let me explain this in simple terms. If you are on social security or disability and you have a representative payee, which means for one reason or another you have someone managing your money. This can be for any reason. My cousin is my uncles payee, who receives social security retirement. Before all this he was not able to purchase a gun because obama drew all the info from social security and said if you are incapable of managing your own finances with needing a representative payee, then your not competent to own a gun. My Uncle has a payee because he lost both his legs to diabetes and he cannot drive so my cousin manages his finances. Does this make him mentally incompetent? Hell no. Under obamas law he cannot own a gun, he tried and came up on list that is reported for NICS background check. Many people have a rep payee that do not have any sort of mental disorder, be it transportation issues, mobility or just do not want to mange their own money.

Read obamas order on the social security rep payee block.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-02-15 15:19:51
Link | Citer | R

I don't particularly think that a rejected nominee is any sign of doom. But my question is how did this guy not get in but Devos did?
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-02-15 15:20:02
Link | Citer | R

forget it sorry response is mixed in
First Page 2 3 ... 44 45 46 ... 82 83 84