First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-01-24 11:02:03
Link | Citer | R

normal gear and stones almost certainly aren't effected by evals

gotten sanctity necklace on all of my characters and solemnity cape on most just showing up and standing there while people kill it
By clearlyamule 2017-01-24 11:15:35
Link | Citer | R

Affected doesn't mean necessary <.<. rng is random yo
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-01-24 11:34:49
Link | Citer | R

then i'm sure you have a better sample size properly logged to refute it

let's see it

(for reference, 12/12 chars have sanctity necklace and 8/12 have solemnity cape after a total of 23 runs, all have 11/11 spoils, 946 total stones = ~3.4/kill, overall gear droprate of 31/276 = 11.2%, stones possibly weighed down a bit by full inventory)
By clearlyamule 2017-01-24 11:46:18
Link | Citer | R

Sure I can start logging it though seems odd to demand that given it's refutation of something that really hasn't been established via any real sample of comparisons other than people saying yeah I get some stuff with/without doing anything. Though I don't have full spoils so that might affect things as will how fast they are dying and my ability to get evaluations and know I got them since they often don't show up in log with all those people

That said the difference is fairly noticeable when you compare to fighting decent length fights outside of campaigns. At least with the quantity/quality of stones/lixers. I've had most the accessories for awhile now so hard to say I just thru that in there along with normal drops
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-01-24 11:49:50
Link | Citer | R

I've done 11 naga raja fights without campaign, and of my 12 chars only 2 of them have both belt and mantle. One of those 2 is a THF that either does nothing or casts a single dia(just in case TH effects it in some hidden way).. has never had a full evaluation. One of the characters who always caps evaluation on BLM has neither.

Given that you're only using anecdotes observed from 1(?) character, I'd say my observations hold at least equal weight. I don't notice any difference in quantity or quality of drops when doing normal runs where certain characters do extremely little.
 Asura.Evildemon
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Evildemon 2017-01-24 12:09:44
Link | Citer | R

i've gotten 4 to 5 stones and no gear in a 0 evaluation. i've gotten no pouches in this campaign period. i've done over a 100 fights between both characters for reisen and a little less for ru'aun as i don't really need gear as much or can get easily.

For Reisen:

Main: 13/100 roughly on gear with most getting gear having at least some points.
heads - ody, chiro
body - herc(was 100% afk 0 eval, only piece i'm positive for this on)
hands - herc X2, ody X 2, val
legs - ody, val, merl
feet - herc, merl

Alt: 8/100 More often than not she had between a 0 to 100 eval so maybe it has an effect?
heads - Chiro, Herc
body - X
Hands - herc, merl, chiro x 2,
Legs - Ody
Feet - herc
By clearlyamule 2017-01-24 12:34:52
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Given that you're only using anecdotes observed from 1(?) character, I'd say my observations hold at least equal weight. I don't notice any difference in quantity or quality of drops when doing normal runs where certain characters do extremely little.
3. But fair enough about equal weight. During another campaign that happened during a cp one so middling amount of people (usually 2-3 min kills) used to split them up 1 on tank duty with trusts the others being geo support with trusts and was always seemed like a bit more on the tank. But yeah never bothered to record so could be eyeballing.

That said though like Evildemon I definitely haven't seen a single pouch yet this campaign or a lixer+2. I'll try boosting the evals on my main see if I can see a difference
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2017-01-24 12:41:26
Link | Citer | R

I got a lixer+2 early on when I was actually trying, so my evaluation would have been like~50k or something?
 Asura.Diavos
user: Diavolo
By Asura.Diavos 2017-01-24 13:16:19
Link | Citer | R

The alt account I usually have idling around in DM or engaging before I tab away has received far more than my main, which I'm usually playing with the aim of highest possible eval. Alt's received all three Reisenjima bodies and I think is 4/5 on the full sets with some multiples. My main has seen maybe a third of those drops, if that.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2017-01-24 14:08:06
Link | Citer | R

This campaign reminds me a bit old delve 1.0. It was a long time since i was buffed with 9 songs and 4 rolls, aside other buffs.
By Pantafernando 2017-01-24 14:11:16
Link | Citer | R

Also, the songs with 2 mins duration reminds me of my bad moments in original delve.
By Corfios 2017-01-24 14:18:51
Link | Citer | R

Heya folks!
I've done about 24 fights since this started, and here is what i've got so far...
- lots of magic rocks from resenjima - Taupe Stones, things like that.
- 1x Eschalixir +2, 6x Eschalixir +1, 20x Eschalixir
- Chironic Slippers, Chironic Hose
- Herculean trousers
- Merlinic Hood, Merlinic Crackows

I have yet to get any gear from zi' tah or Ru' aun.
 Asura.Clinpachi
user: Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-01-24 14:23:13
Link | Citer | R

I'm sure this has already been posted by somebody and I missed it, but something is seriously *** with Zitah.

I've done about 80 of each dragon for drops I needed off of them anyways. Resinjima/Sky I've received random gear and weapons off and on. Participation didn't matter and the loot size never changed.

Zitah I never saw a single other item drop other than 2 rings and 1 earring that it usually drops. What's strange is it DID seem to base off of participation. If i stood there I would mostly get 2 nq lixer. If i participated with trusts full on I would get 4-5 drops with more often +1/+2 and ore. No nibiru or rawhide ect.

I don't have any crazy sample size and rng is rng, but something is probably wrong.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-24 14:24:56
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Clinpachi said: »
I'm sure this has already been posted by somebody and I missed it, but something is seriously *** with Zitah.

I've done about 80 of each dragon for drops I needed off of them anyways. Resinjima/Sky I've received random gear and weapons off and on. Participation didn't matter and the loot size never changed.

Zitah I never saw a single other item drop other than 2 rings and 1 earring that it usually drops. What's strange is it DID seem to base off of participation. If i stood there I would mostly get 2 nq lixer. If i participated with trusts full on I would get 4-5 drops with more often +1/+2 and ore. No nibiru or rawhide ect.

I don't have any crazy sample size and rng is rng, but something is wrong.
Yeah, it's posted before.

SE said they will get on it starting the first of the month.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2017-01-24 14:25:03
Link | Citer | R

I guess everyone is crazy for reisenjima gear/ruaun weapon that didnt bother to report.
[+]
 Asura.Clinpachi
user: Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-01-24 14:31:50
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

So they are just going to repeat the entire event next month with it fixed lol? Them mercs gon be maaaaad :o
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-01-24 15:05:58
Link | Citer | R

Wait where they say this? Only dev post I see about this campaign is that drops we are getting are what it's supposed to be
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Scwall
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2017-01-24 16:08:08
Link | Citer | R

I don't understand the issue.

Why would one want gear or weapons from Zi'tah when better pieces are available in Ru'aun and Reisenjima?
 Phoenix.Capuchin
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2017-01-24 16:40:50
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Commencal said: »
I don't understand the issue.

Why would one want gear or weapons from Zi'tah when better pieces are available in Ru'aun and Reisenjima?

/shrug, maybe the glowy weapons from T3s if those dropped. They look cool for lockstyle, and the H2H is actually still very good for non-RMEA. Or HELM bodies for similar fashion purposes if for some reason those showed up in Zi'tah, though that seems unlikely. Still, I guess it's more the whole principle of the thing, one zone isn't getting drops and the other two are.

Also, I have a feeling some people might complain that Zi'tah wasn't working in hopes of S-E extending the campaign in all zones. Resulting in more chances at Reisenjima gear, and all zone vorseals ;)
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Serveur: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2017-01-25 09:06:24
Link | Citer | R

Zi'Tah is giving out Eschite Ore in the same slot that Ru'Aun and Reisenjima are currently giving gear.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-25 09:08:31
Link | Citer | R

clearlyamule said: »
Wait where they say this? Only dev post I see about this campaign is that drops we are getting are what it's supposed to be
It's satire. I'm saying that SE is going to "fix" this issue after the event is over. Their "fix" is that the event is over.
By Asura.Plaguebringer 2017-01-25 09:13:53
Link | Citer | R

So far these are my results. The vast majority of my kills were done with at least some eval. Oddly enough the only drop I got with 0 eval was the only body.

- 118 Quetz Kills
2x Valor Mask
2x Merlinic Hood
1x Herc Helm
1x Merlinic Jubah
1x Valor Mitts
1x Merlinic Shalwar
1x Odyssean Greaves
3x Chironic Slippers

- 69 Naga Raja Kills
1x Sch
2x Whm
1x Thf
1x Rng
1x Blm
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-25 09:15:09
Link | Citer | R

A lot of people are stating that they are getting bodies with 0 evaluation.

Maybe I should try that........
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2017-01-25 09:19:15
Link | Citer | R

My mule has gotten nearly double my main as far as drops are concerned. Like 5 bodies now to my 0 and she just stands there most of the time or does hardly anything.

If there was another worse word for random, SE has successfully invented it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Nekdal
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Nekdal
By Cerberus.Nekdal 2017-01-25 10:03:01
Link | Citer | R

Only have gotten t1 hands and rest of othing showing up cause of the lag and 100+ at the domains boss's and not even a evolutionary result after fight.
 Ragnarok.Fabiano
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: fabiano
By Ragnarok.Fabiano 2017-01-25 10:11:42
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
nly have gotten t1 hands and rest of othing showing up cause of the lag and 100+ at the domains boss's and not even a evolutionary result after fight

i figured if you dont do any actions for the last 20 % the no drop/eval thing doesnt happen
By clearlyamule 2017-01-25 11:26:05
Link | Citer | R

Lately I've found actually doing stuff makes it even more likely that eval doesn't show up. Though I clearly still am getting stuff. Like the characters that sit there and maybe at most just buff at the beginning get their finished crappy eval while the main actually doing work only has maybe 1/4 actually show up and most of those were ones I couldn't do jack for the last half of the fight because I was terrored. Also sadly my bead gain seems to be the same with 0 eval and a pretty good for <1 minute kill eval
 Phoenix.Cyrinn
user: PUPLament
By Phoenix.Cyrinn 2017-01-25 12:19:57
Link | Citer | R

Both of my Herculean Vests came from running in last minute and getting a 0 evaluation...

Mostly I end up with between 20-25k evaluations, and it's just stones.
[+]
By tyalangan 2017-01-25 13:19:41
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Fabiano said: »
Quote:
nly have gotten t1 hands and rest of othing showing up cause of the lag and 100+ at the domains boss's and not even a evolutionary result after fight

i figured if you dont do any actions for the last 20 % the no drop/eval thing doesnt happen

clearlyamule said: »
Lately I've found actually doing stuff makes it even more likely that eval doesn't show up. Though I clearly still am getting stuff. Like the characters that sit there and maybe at most just buff at the beginning get their finished crappy eval while the main actually doing work only has maybe 1/4 actually show up and most of those were ones I couldn't do jack for the last half of the fight because I was terrored. Also sadly my bead gain seems to be the same with 0 eval and a pretty good for <1 minute kill eval

This hasn't held firm in my case. I have a character that never does anything and see their evaluation as much as my main's who is contributing. So, I'm not sure what causes it if not just a specific amount of lag to that instance. Also, yes. Beads have become equivalent for 25k evaluation and a 0 evaluation in my case, as well.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8