Any Bards On Bahamut Interested In Salvage?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Any Bards on Bahamut interested in salvage?
Any Bards on Bahamut interested in salvage?
 Bahamut.Paulus
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2009-09-20 19:28:00
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys. Checking to see if bards on our server are interested in salvage and looking for a group to start with.

The basic requirements are Black Coffin clear and 1500 assault points to do it when we do runs.

Having at least PFC if not higher as there are some assaults you can milk for points.

We like to run everyday if not every other. The run times are between 9:30 and 10pm EST. Looking for a 2-3 run a week commitment.

If your interested /tell me, Paulus in game or check out

www.tinyurl.com/streak-salvage for rules and what gear your interested in.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-09-20 19:44:43
Link | Citer | R

75 bard do you need it? sending you an ingame tell
 Bahamut.Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2009-09-20 20:05:54
Link | Citer | R

Let me know when you beat Black Coffin. Need that to do Salvage.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-09-20 20:08:31
Link | Citer | R

I know someone who is interested in Salvage and very good at Bard, I'll ask her when she next pops online <_<
 Bahamut.Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2009-09-20 20:10:50
Link | Citer | R

Ah thanks for looking out. Our only brd wants to stop spamming salvage so he can get storm fife and do nyzul. So that leaves us with half our runs without one.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-09-20 20:33:12
Link | Citer | R

This Bard in question also has one of those :) and anytime~ a good Salvage static is a pain in the *** to find!
 Bahamut.Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2009-09-20 20:47:12
Link | Citer | R

Yeah when our monks don't have counter builds having a brd is a crutch they need.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [36 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2009-10-26 23:22:44
Link | Citer | R

Bumping the post again.

Currently the 2 Bards we are rotating can't sustain a 4-6 run/week schedule we've been trying to keep up. I'm very interested in meeting someone who can manage 4-6 runs per week.

Having ventrilo is going to be an absolute must since there are other new player's we're trying to work in. In addition having WHM or RDM is a big plus as well. There's alot more to talk about but if anyone is interested /tell me in game.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [45 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2009-12-10 15:45:59
Link | Citer | R

Hey what's up guys. Just bumping this post again. Right now sadly one of our bards won't be able to make salvage anymore and the other can only make it one night a week. If any of Brds have developed an interest in salvage I'd love to speak to you.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2010-01-12 00:43:37
Link | Citer | R

Necro Bump ><! Sadly our last bard has stopped doing runs with us. At this point we'd really be interested in speaking to any Monks that are wanting to break into salvage. Of course we'll always welcome a a Bard too. We have one spot for a monk that we urgently need to fill. Thanks for reading!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2010-02-21 03:06:15
Link | Citer | R

Updating everyone on what's going on group wise. Seems that we've had 2 people permanently quit, 2 who have slowed their attendance, one is having credit card issues, and I am transitioning to a new work schedule.

That's leaving some holes during the week day runs. We're focusing on healing and support jobs. WHM, COR and BRDs.

WHM is a major hole at the moment.

As far as availability is concerned we're looking for someone who is eager to do salvage more than between 4-6 times a week.

Ventrillo voice access sadly is a must as members flake out once they realize there is some effort involved.

Runs occur between 10pm and 1030pm EST. Pretty late I'm told but it works for us. I'd suggest if you haven't had your fill of other end game activities that you not apply. You can reply here or /tell Streak, Jefant, Billeh or myself. Thanks!!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-21 05:08:22
Link | Citer | R

blame bahamut for being dead.