Random Politics & Arguments Over Nothing #16

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Arguments Over Nothing #16
Random Politics & Arguments Over Nothing #16
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41
By fonewear 2016-12-20 08:51:58
Link | Citer | R

You don't need a reason to kill people it's cold outside is enough reason for me !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-20 08:52:45
Link | Citer | R

Good thing you don't live in Canada.

Half the population there would have been wiped by now!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-12-20 09:15:06
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Denying the violent nature of man is denying man itself. So you can think you are more evolved than your fellow man but sadly you are not.

If what I hear is correct, there is an evolved form of man. It has developed some advanced traits such as hanging out in coffee shops, spending too much money on electronic devices because they have a picture of a fruit on them, and wearing stupid clothes.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-20 09:17:35
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Denying the violent nature of man is denying man itself. So you can think you are more evolved than your fellow man but sadly you are not.

If what I hear is correct, there is an evolved form of man. It has developed some advanced traits such as hanging out in coffee shops, spending too much money on electronic devices because they have a picture of a fruit on them, and wearing stupid clothes.
And the hats.

Oh god the hats are horrible!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-12-20 09:20:50
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By fonewear 2016-12-20 09:29:46
Link | Citer | R

I say this and I frequent Starbucks I clearly have no shame.
By fonewear 2016-12-20 09:30:15
Link | Citer | R

Just coffee I don't know how to order anything else it's like learning French.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-20 09:32:55
Link | Citer | R

it's like learning French.
Lies! Slander!

We all know you dislike learning!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-12-20 09:35:44
Link | Citer | R

The great about the internet is there is enough distractions to never learn anything !
By fonewear 2016-12-20 09:38:26
Link | Citer | R

Hell if Google ad sense allowed nudity on this site I probably would never leave it !

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-12-20 11:21:32
Link | Citer | R

Germany is the only one.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-12-20 11:32:38
Link | Citer | R

... I frequent Starbucks I clearly have no shame.
No taste either.

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Ruaumoko said: »
So we've had Islamic Terrorist attacks in Turkey, Switzerland and now Germany all in one day.

Oh wait, we're not allowed to call reality as we see it... Glad when that changes on the 20th January 2017.
Your reality is a bit distorted and it's important not to jump to conclusions.
If GodEmperorTrump can jump to conclusions So can Ruaumoko. And before the coronation inauguration too.
By eliroo 2016-12-20 11:35:50
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
No taste either.

All they taste is sugar!

Any the Russias elected Trump as the Viceroy. When do the chinese invade?
By eliroo 2016-12-20 11:35:57
Link | Citer | R

Anyway*
By fonewear 2016-12-20 11:39:25
Link | Citer | R

... I frequent Starbucks I clearly have no shame.
No taste either.

Ruaumoko said: »
So we've had Islamic Terrorist attacks in Turkey, Switzerland and now Germany all in one day.

Oh wait, we're not allowed to call reality as we see it... Glad when that changes on the 20th January 2017.
Your reality is a bit distorted and it's important not to jump to conclusions.
If GodEmperorTrump can jump to conclusions So can Ruaumoko. And before the coronation inauguration too.

Let me guess you are too goo for Starbucks ? What do you go to Colombia and brew your own !
By fonewear 2016-12-20 11:40:01
Link | Citer | R

good *
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-12-20 11:42:56
Link | Citer | R

Electoral College sees record-breaking defections
Politico

Highlights:
Quote:
The seven so-called “faithless” votes cast by members of the Electoral College on Monday may go down as a noisy footnote to an otherwise chaotic 2016 election. But they also represent a historic breach between electors and the candidates they were expected to vote for.

The number of faithless votes has now become the most-ever cast in a single presidential election. The record was set in 1808, when six Democratic-Republican electors opposed James Madison. It’s also the first time since 1832 in which more than a single elector cast a faithless vote....

The only two anti-Trump votes occurred in Texas. One, cast by elector Chris Suprun for Ohio Gov. John Kasich, was expected. But a second, cast by an unknown elector for libertarian former Rep. Ron Paul, was a surprise....

Three additional Democratic electors — one each in Maine, Minnesota and Colorado — attempted to buck Clinton as well but they were denied the chance to do so by state election officials....
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-20 11:49:32
Link | Citer | R

Electoral College sees record-breaking defections
Politico

Highlights:
Quote:
The seven so-called “faithless” votes cast by members of the Electoral College on Monday may go down as a noisy footnote to an otherwise chaotic 2016 election. But they also represent a historic breach between electors and the candidates they were expected to vote for.

The number of faithless votes has now become the most-ever cast in a single presidential election. The record was set in 1808, when six Democratic-Republican electors opposed James Madison. It’s also the first time since 1832 in which more than a single elector cast a faithless vote....

The only two anti-Trump votes occurred in Texas. One, cast by elector Chris Suprun for Ohio Gov. John Kasich, was expected. But a second, cast by an unknown elector for libertarian former Rep. Ron Paul, was a surprise....

Three additional Democratic electors — one each in Maine, Minnesota and Colorado — attempted to buck Clinton as well but they were denied the chance to do so by state election officials....
Chanti, seriously, either quote the entire article or don't quote it at all.

Cause the pieces you decided to quote makes it sound like the "faithless electors" were all or mostly against Trump. However:

Quote:
The bulk of the votes came from Washington state, where three Democratic electors bucked Hillary Clinton and cast votes for Colin Powell, a retired general, an African-American — and a Republican. These Democrats were supporting a failed effort meant to block the election of Donald Trump and unite behind an alternative Republican candidate. Powell turned out to be their choice.

A fourth Washington state elector — Robert Satiacum — cast his ballot for Native American activist Faith Spotted Eagle. And a fifth vote against Clinton came late Monday in Hawaii, where one elector voted for Bernie Sanders.

Meaning, out of the 7 "faithless electors" casting against the will of the voters, 2 of them were from Texas (didn't vote for Trump) and 5 of them were from Washington, who didn't vote for Clinton.

At the end of the day, Trump still wins, still got more than 99% of the EC votes that the people decided, and Clinton still sucks, even by her party's standards.

Maybe in 2020, the liberals/democrats can nominate somebody who the EC electors can all back. Let's find out.
[+]
By eliroo 2016-12-20 11:51:06
Link | Citer | R

I'm sure the republicans will disappoint the populace and the circle will continue.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-20 11:52:28
Link | Citer | R

eliroo said: »
I'm sure the republicans will disappoint the populace and the circle will continue.
And then the democrats will have their turn to disappoint the populace.

And so on, and so forth.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-20 11:55:49
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Cause the pieces you decided to quote makes it sound like the "faithless electors" were all or mostly against Trump. However:

The only two anti-Trump votes occurred in Texas.

2 out of 7 doesn't make it sound they were mostly against Trump...

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-12-20 12:26:11
Link | Citer | R

Learn to read King. Conclusion jumping is only allowed if GodEmperorTrump jumpa first.

Quote:
The only two anti-Trump votes occurred in Texas.....
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-12-20 12:49:21
Link | Citer | R

Well, if the efforts of the Democrats result in them losing more electoral votes than the Republican, they're welcome to do this every four years.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-12-20 12:50:10
Link | Citer | R

Well, if the efforts of the Democrats result in them losing more electoral votes than the Republican, they're welcome to do this every four years.

Jill Stein is still doing a recount somewhere. She won't give up till someone asks her to leave !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-12-20 12:54:38
Link | Citer | R

And actually, I'm surprised Trump didn't lose more than two. Why? Because Hollywood celebrities made a video. If super important people who pretend to be other people for a living can't change a person's mind on political issues by complaining on YouTube, then we're in deep trouble. I don't want to live in a world where the people who entertain us can't also tell us what to think and do.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-12-20 13:02:47
Link | Citer | R

And actually, I'm surprised Trump didn't lose more than two. Why? Because Hollywood celebrities made a video. If super important people who pretend to be other people for a living can't change a person's mind on political issues by complaining on YouTube, then we're in deep trouble. I don't want to live in a world where the people who entertain us can't also tell us what to think and do.
All I hear is you whining everyday about something else that's completely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE... stop getting other people to tell you what to be angry about jesus... why do you even care what celebrities are doing if they're so worthless lol...
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41