Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 71 72 73

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Serveur: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-08-22 10:40:31
Link | Citer | R

Some guy climbing the place where one of the most hated men on earth at almost 3AM is "nothing to see here"?????
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-22 10:41:35
Link | Citer | R

Hillary might as well be renamed the Patriots for all the smoke and mirrors.

LA LE LU LE LO
LA LE LU LE LO
By Ramyrez 2016-08-22 10:48:06
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
Someone tried to climb up the Ecuador Embassy - where Julian Assange is, likely attempt to kill him or steal his devices.

You sure this doesn't belong in P&R, maybe with a link?

Given Wikileaks being behind the DNC leaks very recently, I think this is relevent to Hillary as President.

Maybe.

*shrug*

Just felt more appropriate for an RP&R bump to me. Was just an opinion. Not like anyone needs my permission to do squat.

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-22 10:50:50
Link | Citer | R

Only links I'm seeing are blogs and sensationalist sites, but hey.

Asassination attempt? Panic for Julian Assange as intruder scales Ecuadorian embassy wall

Also, I find it supremely amusing that a man who claims other people are evading the law is himself hiding in am embassy to avoid a rape investigation.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-08-22 10:53:37
Link | Citer | R

Sweden dropped the rape thing. Not surprising since it was bogus anyway. Girl even said the sex itself was consensual.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-22 11:00:00
Link | Citer | R

As of 11 days ago he was still to be questioned...

link

I don't have exhaustive knowledge of the situation.

Just saying what I'm seeing on basic news searches.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-22 13:39:02
Link | Citer | R

FBI uncovers 14,900 more documents in Clinton email probe

Quote:
The FBI’s year-long investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server uncovered 14,900 emails and documents from her time as secretary of state that had not been disclosed by her attorneys, and a federal judge on Monday pressed the State Department to begin releasing emails sooner than mid-October as it planned.

Justice Department lawyers said last week that the State Department would review and turn over Clinton’s work-related emails to a conservative legal group. The records are among “tens of thousands” of documents found by the FBI in its probe and turned over to the State Department, Justice Department attorney Lisa Ann Olson said Monday in court.

The 14,900 Clinton documents are nearly 50 percent more than the roughly 30,000 emails that Clinton’s lawyers deemed work-related and returned to the department in December 2014.

Lawyers for the State Department and Judicial Watch, the legal group, are negotiating a plan for the release of the emails in a civil public records lawsuit before U.S. District Judge James E. Boasberg of Washington.

In a statement after a hearing at the U.S. district courthouse in Washington, Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said the group was pleased that Boasberg rejected the department’s proposal to begin releasing documents weekly on Oct. 14, ordering it instead to prioritize Clinton’s emails and to return to court Sept. 22 with a new plan.

“We’re pleased the court accelerated the State Department’s timing,” Fitton said. “We’re trying to work with the State Department here, but let’s be clear: They have slow-walked and stonewalled the release of these records. They’ve had many of them since July 25 ... and not one record has yet been released, and we don’t understand why that’s the case.”

In a statement, State Department spokesman Mark Toner said the agency previously agreed voluntarily to hand over emails sent or received by Clinton in her official capacity as secretary from 2009 to 2013 but that tens of thousands of documents would have to be “carefully appraised at State” to separate official records from personal ones.

“State has not yet had the opportunity to complete a review of the documents to determine whether they are agency records or if they are duplicative of documents State has already produced through the Freedom of Information Act,” Toner said. “We cannot comment further as this matter is in ongoing litigation.”

Judicial Watch filed the lawsuit in May 2015 after disclosures that Clinton had exclusively used a personal email server while secretary of state. Judicial Watch had sought all emails sent or received by Clinton at the State Department in a request made under the federal Freedom of Information Act, which covers the release of public records.

Monday’s hearing comes seven weeks after the Justice Department closed a criminal investigation without charges into the handling of classified material in Clinton’s email setup, which FBI Director James B. Comey called “extremely careless.”

On Aug. 5, the FBI completed transferring what Comey said were several thousand previously undisclosed work-related Clinton emails that the FBI found in its investigation for the State Department to review and make public. Government lawyers until now had given no details about how many emails the FBI found or when the full set would be released. It is unclear how many documents might be attachments, duplicates or exempt from release for privacy or legal reasons.

Government lawyers disclosed last week that the FBI has turned over eight computer discs of information: one including emails and attachments that were sent directly to or from Clinton, or to or from her at some point in an email chain, and were not previously turned over by her lawyers; a second with classified documents; another with emails returned by Clinton; and five containing materials from other people retrieved by the FBI.

The 14,900 documents at issue now come from the first disc, Fitton said.

In announcing the FBI’s findings in July, Comey said investigators found no evidence that the emails it found “were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.” Like many users, Clinton periodically deleted emails, or they were purged when devices were changed.

Clinton’s lawyers also may have deleted some of the emails as “personal,” Comey said, noting their review relied on header information and search terms, not a line-by-line reading as the FBI conducted.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-22 13:44:44
Link | Citer | R

How many of these emails are deemed work-related and/or contain classified information?

Well, classified other than "yoga schedules" and other things personal in nature?

Don't worry people, Clinton had a good reason why she didn't disclose these emails when ordered by the government to do so. I'm sure she didn't "intend" to commit perjury....
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-22 13:50:44
Link | Citer | R

So the FBI had these emails already and nothing's come of it, and the article somehow makes a story out of a right wing group's FOIA request.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-22 13:53:39
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
So the FBI had these emails already and nothing's come of it, and the article somehow makes a story out of a right wing group's FOIA request.
You mean the same emails the courts ordered Clinton and her lawyers to release, but the lawyers didn't because they were, in their opinion, deemed "personal" in nature?

If these were so "innocent" like you are assuming, then why were they not released with the other emails? Didn't want people to see Clinton for who she is or something like that?

I highly doubt anything in those emails are going to paint a more corrupt picture of Clinton, she is already the most corrupt person in the history of mankind.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-22 13:53:52
Link | Citer | R

we have the right to know every detail of chelsea's wedding!!!

like that time she blew up about the wire hangers!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-22 13:54:25
Link | Citer | R

I wonder how many of those emails are obnoxious chain letters.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-22 13:56:08
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
I wonder how many of those emails are obnoxious chain letters.
Clinton wrote them herself.

"Vote for me" is usually the subject line.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-22 14:00:14
Link | Citer | R

RE: Voting

VOTE FOR ME OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.
*finger throat cut*
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-22 14:01:09
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
You mean the same emails the courts ordered Clinton and her lawyers to release, but the lawyers didn't because they were, in their opinion, deemed "personal" in nature?

If these were so "innocent" like you are assuming, then why were they not released with the other emails? Didn't want people to see Clinton for who she is or something like that?

I highly doubt anything in those emails are going to paint a more corrupt picture of Clinton, she is already the most corrupt person in the history of mankind.
What assumption? The FBI has apparently been through them and still nothing. If the FOIA request goes through then I guess you can sift through her snickerdoodle recipes or whatever the *** old ladies email about.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-22 14:01:13
Link | Citer | R

*finger throat cut*
Isn't that her campaign strategy right there?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-22 14:03:54
Link | Citer | R

*finger throat cut*
Isn't that her campaign strategy right there?

Nah, it's more like watch Donald Trump pretend like he wants to be president only to make a name for himself in the post-rigged elections.

I was joking with my father what happens if he refuses to give a concession speech on election night. What happens?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-22 14:03:58
Link | Citer | R

What assumption? The FBI has apparently been through them and still nothing. If the FOIA request goes through then I guess you can sift through her snickerdoodle recipes or whatever the *** old ladies email about.
They had them. So did Clinton and her lawyers.

Remember the court order that she had to release all work-related emails? And now, the court is ordering her to release these same emails that her lawyers deemed "not work related"?

Apparently, these aren't personal in nature.

Like I said before, what is in these emails that her lawyers deemed too damaging to be released?

Or are you going to spin another story?
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-22 14:05:53
Link | Citer | R

I guess you can sift through her snickerdoodle recipes or whatever the *** old ladies email about

I'm hoping for some embarrassing mother to daughter emails pertaining to yeast infections, cankles, crab lice. muffin top etc.

and also some really bitter off color jabs at ted cruz and other republicans...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-22 14:06:10
Link | Citer | R

Nah, it's more like watch Donald Trump pretend like he wants to be president only to make a name for himself in the post-rigged elections.
Already hedging against Clinton's loss?

What's the excuse? FBI made her lose? She was "extremely careless" on her election campaign? Wikileaks changed the election results? It's Putin's fault?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-22 14:06:46
Link | Citer | R

It's an FOIA request. Please read your own posted stories.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-22 14:07:42
Link | Citer | R

It was supposed to have been released with her other emails.

Stop trying so hard to defend your new object of worship.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-22 14:07:51
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I guess you can sift through her snickerdoodle recipes or whatever the *** old ladies email about

I'm hoping for some embarrassing mother to daughter emails pertaining to yeast infections, cankles, crab lice. muffin top etc.

"Mom, do you ever get that... unfresh feeling?"
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-22 14:09:27
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

This would be extremely funny to me.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-22 14:09:37
Link | Citer | R

It was supposed to have been released with her other emails.

Stop trying so hard to defend your new object of worship.
If they were work related. The fact that there were more emails isn't even new. It's literally a story about an FOIA request.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-22 14:16:03
Link | Citer | R

Already hedging against Clinton's loss?

What's the excuse? FBI made her lose? She was "extremely careless" on her election campaign? Wikileaks changed the election results? It's Putin's fault?

Going to go with D. Vladimir Putin. Final answer.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-22 14:16:47
Link | Citer | R

So we got a movie about Benghazi, Snowdens flick is coming out soon...so will Hillary's Emails get a movie?
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 71 72 73