Random Politics & Religion #07

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #07
Random Politics & Religion #07
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 59 60 61
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-20 15:11:52
Link | Citer | R

But did the shooter use to eat at tacobell? And did he own apple products? We need to ask the important questions.
By fonewear 2016-06-20 15:14:14
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
But did the shooter use to eat at tacobell? And did he own apple products? We need to ask the important questions.

Taco Bell is not halal unless you got to the halal Taco Bell that is...
 Bismarck.Ihina
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2016-06-20 15:17:18
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Bismarck.Ihina said: »
That's why you feel so bold and confident about calling the shooter, who took 49 lives just a week ago, a democrat. Pretty sure even Trump can't get away with that one, and he gets away with most everything.

He was a registered Democrat. I didn't make that up. And I only even said that because it was part of a point I was making about how the narrative is being manipulated and projected onto a completely unrelated group.

Man. I'm used to seeing people on here playing defense, but this is getting ridiculous.

I'm just asking you to be intellectually honest.

You're basically doing the same as attacking people with funny mustaches because Hitler. If you bother taking off your political blindfold, I hope you can see something wrong with that.
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Serveur: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-06-20 15:17:33
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
All this illustrates to me is that liberals and democrats think republicans are a bigger threat to them than Isis.
So you have an american citizen saying he supports Isis (along with a bunch of other, conflicting groups) killing a bunch of people in a single event in florida.

On the other hand, there have been multiple events of white guys with a conservative view killing people at schools, theatres, and clinics.

So I would have to say that overall, yes, I have a much higher chance of being killed by a republican than I do a Isis supporter.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-20 15:19:04
Link | Citer | R

THAT'S WHY APPLE WONT HELP THE FBI CRACK PHONES!!!

APP QAEDA!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-20 15:19:07
Link | Citer | R

You're basically doing the same as attacking people with funny mustaches because Hitler. If you bother taking off your political blindfold, I hope you can see something wrong with that.

At this point I can't even figure out what you're talking about. It's good to see this thread getting the Godwin treatment so early on, though. Things are looking up!
By fonewear 2016-06-20 15:20:33
Link | Citer | R

This thread had great promise...wait not it didn't !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-20 15:21:21
Link | Citer | R

At this point I can't even figure out what you're talking about. It's good to see this thread getting the Godwin treatment so early on, though. Things are looking up!

We have a phrase for that:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-20 15:22:17
Link | Citer | R

Gotta stop you there, Xantavia.

The only time being politically correct is allowed and encouraged here is in regards to Christianity, Homophobes and Conservative White people.

You might make someone uncomfortable.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-20 15:22:21
Link | Citer | R

It's good to see this thread getting the Godwin treatment so early on, though.
Nausi, page 1.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-20 15:23:54
Link | Citer | R

It's good to see this thread getting the Godwin treatment so early on, though.
Nausi, page 1.

I never said Ihina was the first.
By fonewear 2016-06-20 15:24:16
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »

The only time being politically correct is allowed and encouraged here is in regards to Christianity, Homophobes and Conservative White people.

I'll see your sarcasm and raise you All sorts of wild speculation about Obama being a shape shifting lizard
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-06-20 15:26:50
Link | Citer | R

Just look at this shocking discovery:

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-20 15:28:44
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »

I'll see your sarcasm and raise you All sorts of wild speculation about Obama being a shape shifting lizard
I welcome our shape shifting lizard overlords.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-20 15:30:09
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Paints a strong picture if true.

Quote:
Ken J. Mascara, the sheriff of St. Lucie County in Florida, said Thursday that the man who carried out the massacre at an Orlando nightclub was removed from his job as a security guard at the county's courthouse in 2013 after he made inflammatory comments about women, Jews and the mass shooting at Ft. Hood.

I knew the Jews were behind this !
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-06-20 15:31:29
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
The shooter's also been confirmed as a carbon-based life form. Which is about as crucial and relevant to the discussion as him being a Democrat.

Confirmed. "Miss the Point Day" is now on my calendar. I feel sorry for my daughter sharing her birthday with it, but at least I'll have more of a heads up next year.
Ok so what do these labels, or lack thereof, have to do with American political expediency?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-20 15:42:52
Link | Citer | R

It's pretty clear to me that liberals would rather defend Islam than the LGBT community.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-20 15:45:46
Link | Citer | R

It's pretty clear to me that liberals would rather defend Islam than the LGBT community.
That's one hell of an unsubstantiated statement.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-20 15:53:39
Link | Citer | R

The bs we have to read around here.. ^
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-20 16:08:03
Link | Citer | R

I'll clarify, I mean the politicians mostly, not necessarily the people on this forum. Seriously though, an Isis terrorist shoots up a gay bar and the left runs to his defense by pointing the finger at republicans. If I were gay, I would not feel confident that the government was doing anything to prevent the next incident
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-20 16:13:00
Link | Citer | R

Of course not. They're targeting ISIS, as opposed to stamping out homophobic tendencies within out own communities, because of people like you demanding they focus on issues outside of the United States.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-20 16:23:59
Link | Citer | R

Wow didn't even have to backread to see nausi is making stuff up again.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-20 16:26:07
Link | Citer | R

I'll clarify, I mean the politicians mostly, not necessarily the people on this forum. Seriously though, an Isis terrorist shoots up a gay bar and the left runs to his defense by pointing the finger at republicans. If I were gay, I would not feel confident that the government was doing anything to prevent the next incident
Once again, you state the exact opposite of what is happening; Republicans are blaming Obama.

I'm thinking you are just trolling.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-06-20 16:33:02
Link | Citer | R

If a terrorist shoots up a gay bar it's all a false flag !

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2016-06-20 16:34:28
Link | Citer | R

Also take a look at this random image it proves it was a false flag:

Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-20 16:37:19
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Once again, you state the exact opposite of what is happening; Republicans are blaming Obama.

I'm thinking you are just trolling.

Anna, what is the subject of the latest news cycle? Guns and he republican obstruction to gun control. How do you observe that and not conclude republicans are the bad guys? On the other hand you have an Isis radical whose 911 call has been censored to hide his religious radicalization. You don't need to be a genius to connect the dots on this.

Deflect blame here and put it over there.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 59 60 61