By Phoenix.Erics 2018-06-12 16:46:13
Link | Citer | R

I dont see me in there >:(
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2018-06-12 16:50:16
Link | Citer | R

It seems there is going to be a FFBE x Just Cause 3 collab coming soon.
 Asura.Karbuncle
Serveur: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2018-06-12 18:21:19
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Erics said: »
I dont see me in there >:(

Always thought it'd be fun to give away a "PC" unit in FFBE for the MMO crossovers. Let you design it like you would a normal character in those games (Less detail on the XIV side lol) and pick from the starter classes and name for it.

But that'd be a metric *** of work and I know it'll never happen.

It'd be nice though.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2018-06-13 14:48:41
Link | Citer | R

So is Reagan after Nichol?
By clearlyamule 2018-06-13 14:59:15
Link | Citer | R

So getting free trusts with Nichol banner... wasn't planning on pulling it much since he's only mid tier waifu but idk now.

Also yay looks like stories are going to have extra stages for specific cryst types. Huzzah for much easier farming.
 Phoenix.Erics
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-06-13 18:13:13
Link | Citer | R

i guess the robot powers up as you kill his arms? or i got severely unlucky. about 3 hours into killing him i killed his left arm 10 times and i was on the last right atm when he started doing double damage. It went from a smooth fight to almost dying every turn until i wiped after 130+ turns. I was using a 980 atk elza as my RR atker with 2 950atk tidus for DD, a LM fina for healer and a rikku for back up AoE RR. I picked a dark veritas for a friend unit due to attack restrictions but next time id rather pick a support unit as the VD couldnt do anything but defensive barrier when nul all was down. Sucks spending all that time to just wipe.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-06-13 20:33:09
Link | Citer | R

ANNI NEWS PREPARE YOUR ***

#1: Lifetime Lapis rewards. Every 5k lapis spent = 1 rare summon ticket. Every 50k lapis spent = 1 4* summon ticket. Counts all lapis spent from game launch up until June 27th.

#2: Vote event. We get to vote for 1 of several campaigns for August and then again for September:

-Trust Moogle enchanted maze (30 days)
-Daily Free summons with 5% rainbow rates (30 days)
-Chance of 5x EXP when fusing + Cactuar dunes (15 days)
-1000 Lapis weekly

#3: July Login Rewards

+10k lapis and all of the fan festa units

#4: Player Support Campaign June 29th to July 31st
-Free daily summons
-50% Trust Moogle for finishing the new story segment at the end of June
-Firend Point Campaign
-Half Energy Campaign
-Amazing Enhancements rate up
-Enchanted Maze (with new stage added)

SEVEN STARS, RELOAD BUTTON, AND ITEM WORLD ANNOUNCED.

CACTUAR AND STAT POT F U S I N G and up to 99 units can be fused at once
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-06-13 21:07:25
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
#1: Lifetime Lapis rewards. Every 5k lapis spent = 1 rare summon ticket. Every 50k lapis spent = 1 4* summon ticket. Counts all lapis spent from game launch up until June 27th.
Announcing this right before Nichol banner? Trap confirmed
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-06-13 21:09:12
Link | Citer | R

0 potential way for Nichol to be a trap (aside from him being a trap gf). He's the best buffer in the game by a considerable margin and any others that follow are equal to or so marginally better than he is that it isn't much of a difference which one you have. Zargabaath is the only unknown and there's little to no way he'll be superior to Nichol.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-13 21:13:26
Link | Citer | R

Yes I meant trap in the he's a man baby. Soleil is all yum. I get belly dances with my buffs!

But also in the sense of encouraging us to spend now and then in a month there will be some awesome limited time or step up banner.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-06-13 21:14:59
Link | Citer | R

w/e let it happen. gonna be getting dozens of tickets as a f2p player from this event if youve been playing for a while, and those who spend $$$ will be getting potentially hundreds. no doubt there will be a thread on reddit estimating how many we'll be getting in detail. going to drop everything i have on nichol
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-06-13 21:16:03
Link | Citer | R

also if anyone votes for anything besides 1-2 months of free 5% summons youre a loser and I hope you get banned
By clearlyamule 2018-06-13 21:33:15
Link | Citer | R

brb voting for cactuar dunes. I'll probably just throw all the tickets and Nichol. Saving the lapis for later. With my luck I'll not get him anyways and then get him later off banner on a daily lol
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-06-14 07:41:39
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Erics said: »
i guess the robot powers up as you kill his arms? or i got severely unlucky. about 3 hours into killing him i killed his left arm 10 times and i was on the last right atm when he started doing double damage. It went from a smooth fight to almost dying every turn until i wiped after 130+ turns. I was using a 980 atk elza as my RR atker with 2 950atk tidus for DD, a LM fina for healer and a rikku for back up AoE RR. I picked a dark veritas for a friend unit due to attack restrictions but next time id rather pick a support unit as the VD couldnt do anything but defensive barrier when nul all was down. Sucks spending all that time to just wipe.
He doesn't power up besides getting more auto attacks, the right arm does attack buff though so maybe you missed a dispel/rebuff? His regular attacks do get spicy if he singles out 1 person. I initially brought rem for RR during first arm then damage after but ended up having her alternate triple slip + pods physical shield to stack on with rikku after a wipe because he just started deciding "*** this unit in particular". That made everything go a ton smoother. 3 hours also sounds really long, I only brought 2 damage units (A2 + friend A2) and I'd kill an arm every 3-4 turns. If there is anything you want in particular for a friend unit on retry I can set it for you.

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
w/e let it happen. gonna be getting dozens of tickets as a f2p player from this event if youve been playing for a while, and those who spend $$$ will be getting potentially hundreds. no doubt there will be a thread on reddit estimating how many we'll be getting in detail. going to drop everything i have on nichol
I've become very liberal with summoning and aren't even phased when I get nothing good because we get so much lapis and tickets now compared to last year... Story events give 3.5k now over the 1k we used to get so I can go in confidant of atleast 1 or 2 10+1 pulls before a story banner is over.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-06-14 08:33:45
Link | Citer | R

I like the anniversary announcements but all the collaborations can eat ***.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-06-14 10:41:38
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
I like the anniversary announcements but all the collaborations can eat ***.
idk JC character looks all right. Yay evasion for those of us without noctis
Serveur: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2018-06-14 13:01:05
Link | Citer | R

Idk about pulling for a unit that looks pretty bad for a Rotl lite.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-06-14 13:28:14
Link | Citer | R

What are the stats on Rotl lite? I'd just go for sazhs TM with out rotl, Ydas TM + her upgraded one make it fairly easy to hit 100 on units that already have some base evasion.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-14 13:50:46
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »
What are the stats on Rotl lite? I'd just go for sazhs TM with out rotl, Ydas TM + her upgraded one make it fairly easy to hit 100 on units that already have some base evasion.
Just 25% evasion unless you are using a JC3 unit. Didn't see any note on being unstackable so that's nice. I still hope for being able to one day make evasion units that don't already have innate or make my Tidus evasion and still okish dd. Right now would take a lot of slots to get 100% evasion

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Erics
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-06-15 04:20:43
Link | Citer | R

is there a way to check total lapis spent? i've only found one that mentions total lapis in inventory under shop.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2018-06-15 04:34:05
Link | Citer | R

I went in with 30k lapis and 156 tickets; 154 regular, 1 4*, and a 30% rainbow. I spent 7 tickets in total got only two rainbows both CG Nichol. I was ready to spend and get a lot of moogle but RNG decided naw you are done in 7 pulls lol.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-06-15 04:53:32
Link | Citer | R

spent 15k lapis, 3 4* tickets, and 17 regular tickets (my entire stock basically). Got CG Jake #2, CG Nichol, and Barb Lite as well as a *** of trust mastery. Both units that I wanted and one that I didn't! My collection of every main cast CG unit is now forever complete until JP gets CG Rain. I'm happy.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-06-15 07:00:24
Link | Citer | R

No luck from the tickits I had, I did get 4 10% moogle out of 16 though which was exactly what elfreeda 2 needed to finish so yay?
By clearlyamule 2018-06-15 10:48:45
Link | Citer | R

30% 5* more like 70% blue. Get Xaio. 6 4* and 9 3* tickets got me 1 rainbow (CG Nichol) couple of other banner bros (oddly no lexa or merald but 3 Elbis though) 50% in alls and rest meh stuff I fused or sold. Man all those alls makes me really wish I'd saved more 4* tickets though
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2018-06-15 11:49:47
Link | Citer | R

Did another 49 tickets, for moogle and random rainbow, got another 2 CG Nichol and a Fohlen that makes 2 STMR and lots of moogle to sort through.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-06-15 17:54:17
Link | Citer | R

Why didn't anyone tell me how cool Xon is? I have never bothered stealing because it seemed like a hassle but I kinda wanted to do to work towards Dominion Ring (yeah I know...shut up!)

tl;dr Waylay is pretty awesome.
First Page 2 3 ... 84 85 86 ... 116 117 118