Random Politics & Religion #02

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #02
Random Politics & Religion #02
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 38 39 40
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-04-23 00:19:43
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
You're a right-leaning centrist by your state's standards, Rav.

What? States aren't homogenous, neither are cities. I've lived in blue cities in red states, and I was never viewed as an extremist. You'd be more correct if you meant by my nation's standards, which is fine by me because the world is all over the frickin' place when it comes to extremes in political views and quite frankly I don't care how either the Middle East or Scandinavia views me.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 00:21:37
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Ramyrez said: »

He's exposed a certain portion of this country and it's not a pretty picture to see...but there they are, and we now have to deal with the fact they're there.

Yeah, they're called the Middle Class. Democrats abandoned them years ago in favor of people looking for a handout.

I really hate this. So, are you under the assumption that there are Democrats that aren't middle-class? It's not about socio-economic status, it's ideology and a different approach.

***' ridiculous.

Good, now I expect to see the same degree of opposition from you when anyone says that Republicans don't care about women and the poor. After all, there are plenty of women and poor people that are Republicans.

I used to be Republican. I still believe that local government is more effective than the federal end. I'm in a different state than you. You seem blissfully unaware of what happens when a state can swing too far right. You should be thankful for that.

That literally has nothing to do with what I just said.

On a side note, I don't want to see anything swing "too far right". I'm a right-leaning centrist. The far right scares the crap out of me, just not as much as the far left.

Awe, come on! Detroit and Flint have some excellent housing deals!

Just don't expect to be able to drink the water.. have a job..
go out at night.. or the day..

If your lucky your neighbor will only burn his house down from cooking meth! That is if you even have a neighbor.. You know, cause 70% of the houses are tore down due to.. Well I don't want to be called racist here soo..

I could go on but I think we all get the point!
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 00:24:08
Link | Citer | R

You're a right-leaning centrist by your state's standards, Rav.

What? States aren't homogenous, neither are cities. I've lived in blue cities in red states, and I was never viewed as an extremist. You'd be more correct if you meant by my nation's standards, which is fine by me because the world is all over the frickin' place when it comes to extremes in political views and quite frankly I don't care how either the Middle East or Scandinavia views me.

Nationalist! I knew it!
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 00:25:04
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Altimaomega said: »
You know, cause 70% of the houses are tore down due to.. Well I don't want to be called racist here soo..

Just, wow..

Look it up, Detroit is a ghost town thanks to the good ole Democratic party!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-04-23 00:34:32
Link | Citer | R

You know, cause 70% of the houses are tore down due to.. Well I don't want to be called racist here soo..

Just, wow..

Just, wow..

He's also talking out of his *** for the most part, having been in both Flint and Detroit recently I wouldn't recommend driving down Cadieux at midnight though I would highly recommend buying property in Grosse Pointe if you have the funds. I did and I couldn't be happier with my investment. Grand Rapids is solid, so is Portage and Traverse City.

Detroit is no ghost town. You have to love people who bash their state with veiled racist commentary. While it might be true Detroit suffered from some corrupt African American Democrats that doesn't make all Democrats corrupt or black.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 00:34:41
Link | Citer | R

We could talk about the MILLIONS that literally Flee'd Michigan Thanks to the Democrats and the MILLIONS that are Fleeing California Thanks to the Democrats..

But hey, we don't want to swing to far right because.. Feelings or something.. Let's hop on the old Democrat party line and watch people lose jobs because of more government and regulation, which leads to mass welfare, which leads to depression, which leads to drugs, which leads to selling drugs, which leads to murders, which leads to towns collapsing and blaming evil, white, Rasist, Bigot, Republicans saying we told you so ffs!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-04-23 00:37:55
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
While it might be true Detroit suffered from some corrupt African American Democrats that doesn't make all Democrats corrupt or black.

Yes, I remember when somebody said that all Democrats are corrupt or black. Let's see, it was on page... no, not that one.... Uhhh, it's in here somewhere....
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-04-23 00:42:09
Link | Citer | R

Yes, I remember when somebody said that all Democrats are corrupt or black. Let's see, it was on page... no, not that one.... Uhhh, it's in here somewhere....

If your lucky your neighbor will only burn his house down from cooking meth! That is if you even have a neighbor.. You know, cause 70% of the houses are tore down due to.. Well I don't want to be called racist here soo..

oh look why on this page you must have your circle jerk buddy blinders on.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 00:55:20
Link | Citer | R

Not wanting to be called racist because Detroit is a ghost town has nothing to do with being Racist.

The population of the city has fallen from a high of 1,850,000 in 1950 to 701,000 in 2013.

Thank you Democrat party!
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-04-23 01:02:22
Link | Citer | R

Saying that the Democratic party led to the downfall of Detroit does not automatically imply that all Democrats are corrupt, nor does the quip about being called a racist for opposing them imply that all Democrats are black. If you want anyone to take you seriously, lay off the extreme interpretations of people's posts.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-04-23 01:03:47
Link | Citer | R

Only took 35 pages this time.

You actually got started on page 2 but hey who is counting right?
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 01:10:20
Link | Citer | R

Aww, you care enough to go looking. how cute.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2016-04-23 01:24:56
Link | Citer | R

Umm actually Detroit has become a ghost town due to the rapid decline in the past few decades.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_Detroit

1950 the city was 83% white with a population of ~1.8 million.
2010 the city is 82% black with a population of ~700,000 and of those 23.1% are unemployed by national standards, which means real unemployment / underemployment are much higher. With all those people leaving and nobody coming in, much of that property was just left standing and empty. It's somewhere around 30% averaged across the entire city, some areas are indeed as high as 70%.

Now I'm sure progressives will now attempt to use this as a platform to launch an emotional attack and blame it all on those "Evil White European Male" overlords we keep hearing about. Ultimately the policies of the far left drove industry out of that city. Anyone who could afford to move shop to a more friendly environment did, only those who had sunk massive capital investments stayed and even those started relocating factories.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 01:28:31
Link | Citer | R

See, now you're a racist Saevel! I hope your happy!
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.