Random Politics & Religion #02

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #02
Random Politics & Religion #02
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 38 39 40
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-04-22 16:41:40
Link | Citer | R

Altimaomega said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Oh that's right you consider your posts to contain valuable input... Silly me...

I expect you to have a clue what you are talking about. No more, no less.
when you're the arbiter of who has a clue or not it mostly just amounts to who you agree with...
By Altimaomega 2016-04-22 16:47:18
Link | Citer | R

Oh that's right you consider your posts to contain valuable input... Silly me...

I expect you to have a clue what you are talking about. No more, no less.
when you're the arbiter of who has a clue or not it mostly just amounts to who you agree with...

You obviously have have no idea what the topic was about. Have fun back reading.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-04-22 17:30:06
Link | Citer | R

I really didn't feel like getting into the nuances of reality, like how the federal reserve is not independent of the government due to things like quantitative easing, zero rate policies, the full employment act of 1946, and section 13 (3) of the federal reserve act...but it wouldn't change the course of the conversation or make my point anymore visible to parties involved so I opted to let it go.

I would suggest you learn to do the same.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-22 18:52:32
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
but it wouldn't change the course of the conversation

Perhaps because it has nothing to do with the conversation that was taking place.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-22 20:08:26
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Surprised you two haven't blocked each other by now.

What's the point in blocking him? He doesn't ever actually say anything anyways.. Accusing people of straw-manning and other fallacies isn't exactly intelligent conversation.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-04-22 20:21:21
Link | Citer | R

You'd be surprised how many people report people for never actually saying anything.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-04-22 20:24:06
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
You'd be surprised how many people report people for never actually saying anything.
Has anyone ever reported any of my posts?
Yeah, probably.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-22 20:26:13
Link | Citer | R

Not it!

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-04-22 22:12:09
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-04-22 23:02:28
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »

He's exposed a certain portion of this country and it's not a pretty picture to see...but there they are, and we now have to deal with the fact they're there.

Yeah, they're called the Middle Class. Democrats abandoned them years ago in favor of people looking for a handout.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-04-22 23:06:30
Link | Citer | R

lol
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-22 23:11:04
Link | Citer | R

rofl..
Vic doesn't understand, again..

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-04-22 23:15:37
Link | Citer | R

rofl..

You are not capable of posting anything beyond anyone's understanding, on any subject. That goes doubly for Aman.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-22 23:26:31
Link | Citer | R

Only took 35 pages this time.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-04-22 23:35:31
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
rofl..

This is all you do. It is entirely tiresome and generally bait laden.

Altima is not the worst offender in the "this is all you do" category. I could name at least 3 frequent posters whose responses are so utterly predictable and lacking in content that I could almost write a script to automate them.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-22 23:39:22
Link | Citer | R

Damn the rational poster showed up.

The thread could recover..
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-04-22 23:53:09
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

He's exposed a certain portion of this country and it's not a pretty picture to see...but there they are, and we now have to deal with the fact they're there.

Yeah, they're called the Middle Class. Democrats abandoned them years ago in favor of people looking for a handout.

I really hate this. So, are you under the assumption that there are Democrats that aren't middle-class? It's not about socio-economic status, it's ideology and a different approach.

***' ridiculous.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-22 23:59:41
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

I really hate this. So, are you under the assumption that there are Democrats that aren't middle-class? It's not about socio-economic status, it's ideology and a different approach.

***' ridiculous.

A different approach that so far seems to finally be benefiting the middle classes ideology and they are now out in force?

Sure I would imagine maybe 1, perhaps 2 Democrats could be middle class but Aman is dead on with his comment.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-04-23 00:04:00
Link | Citer | R

***' ridiculous.

Good, now I expect to see the same degree of opposition from you when anyone says that Republicans don't care about women and the poor. After all, there are plenty of women and poor people that are Republicans.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-23 00:06:55
Link | Citer | R

Josiahkf said: »
you are all much smarter than this petty nonsense that wastes all of our time. Seriously. Every one of you is worlds above it when you want to be, So let's be.

If genuinely needed, we can use youtube or another of thousands far less policed sites to freely bait responses using the lowest common denominators for entertainment.

In case you haven't noticed by now. the right side makes a comment and then the left side has to do things like this.

I really hate this.

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
lol

I would suggest you learn to do the same.

Mid-Western Conservatives who identify as Republican. They believe the majority of propaganda on Fox News, but aren't quite at the level of Tea Party crazy.

Congratulations you win the straw man of the year award.

when you're the arbiter of who has a clue or not it

This is just the past page and a half!

Then they think they are the victims here and blame us. It's pretty funny actually and Rav is 100% correct. You could write a script from it.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-04-23 00:09:13
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

***' ridiculous.

Good, now I expect to see the same degree of opposition from you when anyone says that Republicans don't care about women and the poor. After all, there are plenty of women and poor people that are Republicans.

I used to be Republican. I still believe that local government is more effective than the federal end. I'm in a different state than you. You seem blissfully unaware of what happens when a state can swing too far right. You should be thankful for that.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-04-23 00:11:47
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

***' ridiculous.

I used to be Republican. I still believe that local government is more effective than the federal end. I'm in a different state than you. You seem blissfully unaware of what happens when a state can swing too far right. You should be thankful for that.

That literally has nothing to do with what I just said.

On a side note, I don't want to see anything swing "too far right". I'm a right-leaning centrist. The far right scares the crap out of me, just not as much as the far left.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-04-23 00:13:57
Link | Citer | R

You're a right-leaning centrist by your state's standards, Rav.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 38 39 40