Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Top 40 FFXI Players Of All Time
Top 40 FFXI Players Of All Time
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19
By CrAZYVIC 2024-07-16 02:03:47
Link | Citer | R

I can only speak for the server "Siren."

Here's a top list for Siren from approximately 2006-2014.

Best Leader: The top spot goes to "KUZ" or "Kuztastic."

From 2006 to 2014, Kuz, Sacia, and the other leaders kept the Linkshell raiding three times a week without interruption, showcasing remarkable discipline and stability.

I've been in several end-game Linkshells simultaneously and post-2014, on private servers, FFXIV, and WoW, I've never met anyone with Kuz's leadership abilities. In fact, his group was still raiding until about a year ago.

From here on, I'll only select players based on their performance in "Parse" and their ability to adapt to situations.

Best PLD:
Peacepeeker from "Siren" and Xpeacekeeper from "Asura" is the best tank I've known, no words needed.

Best BRD:
Bruno from Siren. He even has a guide on the forum for DD-BRD. I saw him solo Krezeut at level 75 with his BRD without dual-boxing, and the damage his BRD dealt was absurdly high.

Best SAM:
Peacekeeper. To this day, the guy is unstoppable in the parse, with only a few able to compete with him.

Best DRK and PUP:
Marth from Siren. He and PK were undoubtedly the two best DDs I faced in the parse for about six to seven years. It was a blessing and a luxury to have them in your group.

Best WHM:
Shinshi from Siren. Having her in your group was a luxury. Xanababy and Elysian were also amazing.

Best THF:
Melphina from Fenrir. Since she posted on Allakhazam, she was a top player in wisdom, knowledge, and the parse.

Best WAR:
Saevel, without a doubt. I saw him play a few times, and his Linkshell helped me get items. The guy is a monster in the parse.

Best DRG:
IHM. His DRG was unbeatable in the parse. He would silence critics when people had the mindset of LOLDRG. With this guy, we could clear all the chambers of Legion in his Linkshell "chocobogordo."

Best MNK:
Vegetto. He used to post a lot on this site years ago.

Best BLM:
This is a technical tie between Rinzhu and Darkimp. Both were god-tier BLMs.

Best NIN:
Ruamoko. He helped me several times when I returned to the game in 2020, and his NIN was impressive.
[+]
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Evilddstroyer 2024-07-16 03:27:19
Link | Citer | R

Best I've played with skill-wise on Asura/Quetz/Midgard/Leviathan/Ragnarok.
no particular order

Coder(Quetz)
Elysien(Quetz)

Reborn#1 wwwwwwww
[+]
By Kadokawa 2024-07-16 03:57:42
Link | Citer | R

I nominate Kinggalka, Flashgaurdian, Voicememo and Zixxer from Asura.
[+]
By buttplug 2024-07-16 06:05:21
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
By RadialArcana 2024-07-16 07:22:20
Link | Citer | R

Modern games would never be created with all the "flaws", "unfriendly" or difficult systems that XI was made with.

Just imagine for example if XI had launched with a windowed option, Windower and Ashita may never have been made, the community that was built from that probably never created and a lot of people who went into careers or fixations with coding becasue of it may never have materialized. Necessity is the mother of invention and all that.

XI is a good example of the flaws of a thing, creating a need and people rising to the challenge from the players. That creating a much stronger and multi layered community.

Today they make games with all the edges filed away, so there is never a need for a community to rise up and address them. Which creates communities that only exist to consume the product and nothing else, there is no depth to it. Which is pretty sad.
[+]
 Bahamut.Suph
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2024-07-16 07:57:05
Link | Citer | R

Got nothing to add but I've always wanted to post this

[+]
 Phoenix.Vespajava
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Vespajava
By Phoenix.Vespajava 2024-07-16 09:14:58
Link | Citer | R

Kadokawa said: »
The Best Players are Ruaumoko, Xolla/kagara(Team), Aramith(Team), Mischief(team), lonekent(Team), Logical, Velner(spreads good cat vibes).

Highest regards for Xolla and Lonekent, for different reasons, and as contemporaries.
Xolla has published more YT videos than I've seen, but we've managed to abstract something useful in his well concealed planning that makes him a consistent winner.
Lonekent has an unknown inexhaustible skill and patience getting through the learning curve, in all content. Its no slight to the players he's pulled up, but the gitgud follows him like midichlorian. Everyone around him experiences success in endgame, and I've never seen him lose his ***. Lone is just a solid human being.
Honorable mention for Velner. Bro didnt hesitate to send his PLD lua on an random DM. He puts down a warm-fuzzy blend of lonekent/xolla.
There's definitely more players that deserve better than an honorable mention for their strengths and influence. I hope I didnt set the bar low for "quality players", but these are the qualities I prioritize. We can hug-out difference of opinions on players we've individually experienced, but the common thread has always been the quality of in-game success, and our personal success with them, and giving credit where it's due. Stay awesome~
[+]
By K123 2024-07-16 15:20:03
Link | Citer | R

If we're talking influential then Arislan and Sellindre should be way up there. Making gearswap is one thing, but most out there are copied from these two sharing their files openly.
By Pantafernando 2024-07-16 15:30:50
Link | Citer | R

Honorable mention to Applecrunch / Fonewear.

I dont think we will ever see such high quality shitposting abilities ever.

He was legendary in that field.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2024-07-16 16:19:29
Link | Citer | R

I don't know about best, but props to anyone that plays fully vanilla with no windower or addons

I certainly couldn't do it
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sahzi
user: sahzi
By Lakshmi.Sahzi 2024-07-16 17:36:35
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
I don't know about best, but props to anyone that plays fully vanilla with no windower or addons

I certainly couldn't do it

Why thank you.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-07-16 19:46:04
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »

I remember when someone asked if they were the chick in their avatar. Fonewear said yes and they believed them...
By Draylo 2024-07-16 20:27:18
Link | Citer | R

The only poster to ever earn a blacklist from me
By Pantafernando 2024-07-17 02:26:43
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Pantafernando said: »

I remember when someone asked if they were the chick in their avatar. Fonewear said yes and they believed them...

You can bet what that someone did after.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2024-07-18 02:33:31
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Pepsitaru said: »
terrible taru

Thats redundant
[+]
By Rips 2024-07-18 16:55:25
Link | Citer | R

Honourable mention to our boy: Whereisdi
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sahzi
By Lakshmi.Sahzi 2024-07-18 17:37:11
Link | Citer | R

Very small server,, and I like all my ls-members, all great people and I can name any of them as excellent....but I'm gonna go outside my ls and suggest a guy from Lackshmi for the list:

Dacrazymofo

Super nice, excellent reliable player, helpful, and always seems stoked to play and do fun things. And he's been around a long, long time.
 Siren.Bloodlines
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Bloodlines 2024-07-20 02:36:31
Link | Citer | R

Speaking from my perspective of players from Siren/Diabolos I have met a ton of really good players and a ton of really great players. My player picks, again from my perspective are as follows but not in any particular order:

Block. May he rest in peace. One of the nicest guys on Diabolos/Siren I have ever met and have had the privilege to play with.

Holypimp. (Retired) Say what you will about HP but this guy was driven to be the absolute best in the game and was once ranked number 1 on our server and 4th in the entire world of FFXI. Game knowledge top notch, people skills... well its lonely at the top.

Jonsnow. (Retired) Jon was a great player very good at any job he brought to the table and definitely not afraid to get charmed purposedly in Dyna D just to cut people down for the laughs.

Oranul. Oranul runs one of the top Linkshells on our sever. Very knowledgeable little rough around the edges but I respect this guy for everything he has accomplished during his time on FFXI.

Shuko. Shuko runs another one of the top Linkshells on our server. And runs a livestream chat for content during their Linkshell events to help grow the community for the game. Shuko and the rest of the V.Saints Linkshell are one of the biggest Linkshells on the server with members worldwide.

Finathlon. Anyone on Siren or Diabolos knows the Mega Boss Fina. Fina is one of the nicest guys I've ever met on XI. Even with the language barrier between the NA/JP players this guy is for sure one of the greatest players to have played the game. He welcomes everyone to his SERVER WIDE LS with open arms so that anyone and everyone can have a place to hang out.

I have so many other players that I can go on about, but I would just like to mention the others by name just to save space.

Kruel, Shawtylo, Deprivedmegaman, Asja, Athen, Inept, xxtoughguyxx, and of course the members of my Linkshell. You guys know who you are, and I can't thank you guys enough for hanging out and making our adventures fun every day that we're together.

And last but not least. This guy.
 Ragnarok.Fabiano
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: fabiano
By Ragnarok.Fabiano 2024-07-20 10:49:06
Link | Citer | R

rukenshin

Papi. double relic sam and Mats cap when Toau came out
By Taint 2024-07-20 12:35:11
Link | Citer | R

Kommission from Cerberus. Great player, great LS organizer, but also had the best tools to help compete in HNM world.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sahzi
By Lakshmi.Sahzi 2024-07-20 15:56:16
Link | Citer | R

Oh geez I can't believe this wasn't aaid already.

Lackshmi server: Kanobrown.

Chicken dinner.
[+]
By Artichokie 2024-07-21 08:41:09
Link | Citer | R

Miang from Lakshmi. If you know you know.
By Pantafernando 2024-07-21 09:02:09
Link | Citer | R

And if you dont know, you most likely dont know

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Bloodlines
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Bloodlines 2024-07-21 13:54:40
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, Asja moved from Siren to Asura a while ago, I only did a few odyssey segment farms and Sortie with her. She has one of the best RUN'S I've ever seen. Glad she's finding a good group on Asura to do stuff with.
 Bahamut.Mhysa
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Nathoo
By Bahamut.Mhysa 2024-07-21 15:31:08
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh/Carbuncle people in no particular order:

Papi, Papesse, Brhee, Brakiss, Spriggan, Deathhaven, Shadowreapper <3
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2024-07-21 18:41:17
Link | Citer | R

Papesse has contributed so much to this community, I'm shocked he wasn't mentioned sooner. Legend status in my book
[+]
By K123 2024-07-22 11:08:31
Link | Citer | R

I thought papi was papesse
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-07-22 13:38:51
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Mhysa said: »
Brhee

You mean Gradius who got Brhee banned, who foolishly gave him her account after he got Gradius banned.

She was worried Id get her ***banned and look what happened. Smh, racist against Canadians.
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19