First Page 2 3 ... 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47
By afheal 2017-05-05 20:04:02
Link | Citer | R

Happy B day Nite! And I think udoo and stamos get off on mpk'ing ppl lol
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-05-05 20:06:55
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Gobbo said: »
Forgot to whiteout Gimmeurselables in chat. I got your back.
I need to make him ah famous again!
 Asura.Frod
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Frod 2017-05-05 20:21:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Byrne said: »
In my opinion, and I will admit it is as such, SMN being able to do well in endgame isn't a problem, SMN is in a similar spot to where THF was briefly a while back. Having an all +1 AG Nirvana SMN being able to put up some impressive numbers is not a bad thing. At least in my opinion, it becomes a bad thing when even a NQ geared Was SMN can do T4s with a few buffs by cheesing it with Astral Conduit.

The problem is, one of the things they are most likely to change, the November multihit modifier, is only going to blunt nirvana owners and take away gear choices.
[+]
 Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2017-05-05 20:38:22
Link | Citer | R

clearlyamule said: »
Asura.Syto said: »
Leviathan.Brotherhood said: »
Back to the Topic at hand

SO Now you want to see 14 pups with mixed frames to burn down all T4

So Pup pup pup pup Popper whm
Pup pup pup pup pup geo
Pup pup pup pup pup gep

I like this!

Jumping in the bandwagon.. Let's do this! :D
I'm in. Already practicing on T3s

Lmao.. Awesome.
 Odin.Taffy
Serveur: Odin
user: Taffy
By Odin.Taffy 2017-05-08 08:42:08
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the advice community. We switched to Fire and frazzle 3 from rdm was up and we had no problem at all on Albumen. We also started Schah and using thunder on the adds they were going down quick as hell. We didn't have ashva far enough away from main tank and bannerat charge wiped us and at that point we called it a night but I'm sure we will have him down and our shinies next run :)
 Odin.Horu
Serveur: Odin
user: stratusx
By Odin.Horu 2017-05-08 09:04:14
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Brotherhood said: »
Back to the Topic at hand

SO Now you want to see 14 pups with mixed frames to burn down all T4

So Pup pup pup pup Popper whm
Pup pup pup pup pup geo
Pup pup pup pup pup gep

I like this!
Pup pup pup pup pup GEP?? <---
Would i contract anything with a GEP in my party?

Back on topic,I'm a 1200 pup too, would be good to have alternate methods for this
 Asura.Selindrile
By Asura.Selindrile 2017-05-10 00:37:47
Link | Citer | R

SMN untouched.
[+]
 Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2017-05-10 00:38:46
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Blitzjr
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blitzjr 2017-05-10 00:53:07
Link | Citer | R

Sooo SMN didnt get nerfed. Where all those people who were soooo sureeeee? (Oh its for sure getting nerfed its game breaking blah blah blah) I'm part gamer part Dev blah blah blah hahahahaha
[+]
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2017-05-10 00:53:52
Link | Citer | R

they are probably carefully considering how to do it instead of rush it out.

everyone make nirvana i promise it won't go unwasted!!
[+]
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
Serveur: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-05-10 01:02:33
Link | Citer | R

Parry it to death
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-10 07:48:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Blitzjr said: »
Sooo SMN didnt get nerfed. Where all those people who were soooo sureeeee? (Oh its for sure getting nerfed its game breaking blah blah blah) I'm part gamer part Dev blah blah blah hahahahaha

Sleeping and then going to work .... don't you guys have lives?

Anyhow, SMN is definitely getting adjusted, it's just a matter of how long and how hard. Don't make the same mistake the RNGs, THFs and BST's did, thinking that it wouldn't happen, until it did.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Blitzjr
By Asura.Blitzjr 2017-05-10 08:53:28
Link | Citer | R

Unfortunately I have no life. My sole purpose is to troll the trolls right now. I've read post after post aftert post how emergent it is for SE to nerf and they will do so Asap! As if it was life or death. BUT nowwwww you got time now cus? Lmao. So not saying it's not going to happen just loving the salt right now that it's gonna be here another month
[+]
 Asura.Boogerballs
By Asura.Boogerballs 2017-05-10 09:02:52
Link | Citer | R

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!! once again im right and SMN is untouched. I said it when they "buffed" mnk and ill say it again now. Its getting harder and harder being right all the time. i kinda wish the SE would buff smn even more just to piss ppl off.
[+]
By swordwiz 2017-05-10 09:13:28
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Boogerballs said: »
I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!! once again im right and SMN is untouched. I said it when they "buffed" mnk and ill say it again now. Its getting harder and harder being right all the time. i kinda wish the SE would buff smn even more just to piss ppl off.
Say's the guy who said he would never play smn or rng .....................
[+]
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-05-10 09:14:28
Link | Citer | R

Matsui has already confirmed that Conduit is getting extended from 30 seconds to 1 minute next update due to SMN's apparent lack of involvement in today's end game.

/troll
[+]
 Asura.Boogerballs
By Asura.Boogerballs 2017-05-10 09:19:10
Link | Citer | R

swordwiz said: »

didnt you say something similar? i saw u tryimg to lvl smn
By swordwiz 2017-05-10 09:21:35
Link | Citer | R

loool my smn has been lvl 99 for years. Was my third lvl 99 job but bet you a billion gil you will NEVER see me on it .

p.s. never said i wouldnt play rng we both know i love my rng !!!
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-10 09:32:34
Link | Citer | R

He's been 99 SMN forever, hell I'm "99 SMN", I'm also 99 PUP, 99 BRD, 99 COR, 99 BST, and you won't see me on those jobs.

We all know you jumped on the SMN money bandwagon.
[+]
 Asura.Boogerballs
By Asura.Boogerballs 2017-05-10 10:23:20
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »

He's been 99 SMN forever, hell I'm "99 SMN", I'm also 99 PUP, 99 BRD, 99 COR, 99 BST, and you won't see me on those jobs.

We all know you jumped on the SMN money bandwagon.

oh i totally did lol.
By Blazed1979 2017-05-10 10:32:32
Link | Citer | R

That's right line up, line up.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-05-10 10:36:57
Link | Citer | R

Look at the list of "supporters", reminds me of the tvtroupes entry.

Quote:
Note that this is not another word for 'overpowered'. To be a true game breaker, the ability or character in question must be so hideously unbalanced that it makes people just quit the game in disgust. It's so powerful that there are only two kinds of people: the ones that use it, and the ones that lose to it. That's why people quit in disgust: it destroys all semblance of choice, and quite possibly all semblance of fun.

We know who the "those who use it" are, they sure as hell don't want that golden goose to fly away.
[+]
By Odinz 2017-05-10 10:56:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Blitzjr said: »
SMN will be nerfed or game will die. That's what it boils down to. AND we are STILL SURE SMN will be nerfed. You might not have been here long enough to understand SE's reaction time. PLD was down right useless for 3 years before SE ever reacted.
 Asura.Boogerballs
By Asura.Boogerballs 2017-05-10 11:08:28
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
Look at the list of "supporters", reminds me of the tvtroupes entry.

Quote:
Note that this is not another word for 'overpowered'. To be a true game breaker, the ability or character in question must be so hideously unbalanced that it makes people just quit the game in disgust. It's so powerful that there are only two kinds of people: the ones that use it, and the ones that lose to it. That's why people quit in disgust: it destroys all semblance of choice, and quite possibly all semblance of fun.

We know who the "those who use it" are, they sure as hell don't want that golden goose to fly away.

u know what they say saevel, those who do, do, those who cant, play rng
 Asura.Blitzjr
By Asura.Blitzjr 2017-05-10 11:11:18
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said: »

That's right line up, line up.

Lmfao I'm in tears
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-05-10 11:16:30
Link | Citer | R

SE being slow in no way means SMN will remain as is. It's not an easy problem to fix, as illustrated by the huge amount of discourse on every forum where it's brought up.

It's also not balanced, as illustrated by the readiness of the anti-nerf crowd to accept that it was being nerfed and try to rush their ***pre-maint. If people were so confident it was an intended mechanic and the fights felt balanced to them, they would not be worried about it being nerfed. The fact it's even a discussion makes it pretty clear it will be.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2017-05-10 11:41:29
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
The fact it's even a discussion makes it pretty clear it will be.
and the most clear-cut case ever of OP/gamebreaking lack of balance I can recall.
[+]
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2017-05-10 11:50:05
Link | Citer | R

Odinz said: »
You might not have been here long enough to understand SE's reaction time. PLD was down right useless for 3 years before SE ever reacted.

What a strange position to take. So, the people predicting that SMN would be nerfed today aren't wrong, they are just ahead of their time?

And someday, whenever it happens, be it next month or three years from now if SMN gets some kind of adjustment, you plan to pop up and say "See! I told you so!"

You were wrong. Go away.
Print out this thread on tissue paper and you might have enough to dry all your tears.
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47