Anyone do anything anymore
 Sylph.Xijaah
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Xijaah
By Sylph.Xijaah 2016-01-13 07:25:18
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Midgitis said: »
I want to pay to play the game not to stand around doing nothing but I refuse to pay to transfer to actually be able to play the game.

TLDR entire thread: I pay to play but don't want to pay more to play more.

While you are making a good point, i'm telling you i 've recently transfered to asura and it's so much better to have people around that do stuff. I came to the conclusion that paying a small fee to actually be able to play the game beats not being able to play the game because of lack of people.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-01-13 07:26:17
Link | Citer | R

There are probably other people on your server griping about people not doing stuff(that they want to do), so why not just try a few shouts for some popular content during peak times?
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2016-01-13 08:04:21
Link | Citer | R

What I want to know: how do you intend on making #1 on your server when you're trying to pay for Delve clears?

The two do not compute.

Now, since my opinion likely means jack since I'm not on your server, I'll just leave that here for other, better minds to ponder.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Serveur: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2016-01-13 09:38:48
Link | Citer | R

What's the matter with everyone? Vaelira just wanted to know if anyone on Valefor wanted to do delve together. Never did they say they wanted to be #1 on the server. Why did everyone attack so hard? Live and let live, people.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2016-01-13 09:41:51
Link | Citer | R

Vaelira said: »
It has advantages and disadvantages. I chose Valefor so I could easily take over the number one spot in ah points~

Then I'll jump in the future if I continue to feel like paying square.

Yeah, they did.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Serveur: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2016-01-13 09:53:30
Link | Citer | R

Ok, so they made 1 sarcastic remark after relentless attacks, just before giving up and abandoning this thread. I stand by my "What's the matter with everyone?"
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-01-13 10:03:19
Link | Citer | R

They didn't abandon the thread. It was a previously banned user trying to circumvent their ban, and they've been re-nuked.

Locking this thread, because it was pointless to begin with, and doubly so now.