Just deces being deces.

YouTube Video Placeholder

on topic
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Trump curbstomps Rubio

yeah he folded up his tent faster than usain bolt runs the 100 meter
By fonewear 2016-03-16 09:19:57
Link | Citer | R

Bernie still in the race...he and Rubio should get a beer and have a good cry it's over !
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-03-16 09:31:42
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Bernie still in the race...he and Rubio should get a beer and have a good cry it's over !

But if he stays in he will look like a super genius if the feds drag hillary away.

/prays for that miracle every day
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-03-16 09:36:10
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
fonewear said: »

But if he stays in he will look like a super genius if the feds drag hillary away.

/prays for that miracle every day

A possibility I had no considered.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-03-16 09:50:24
Link | Citer | R

dude...we have been looking to get even since nixon in 1972...once hillary gets the nomination it's going to be a shitstorm.

planet of the apes level feces throwing literal shitstorm
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-03-16 10:02:08
Link | Citer | R

It's so plausible that I can already hear the fringe extreme of the feminist collective crying foul and making excuses.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-03-16 10:29:39
Link | Citer | R

/loads teh Benghazi cannon

prepare for non stop "nobody died in libya" hillary quote replay
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-03-16 10:32:53
Link | Citer | R

Donald Trump wavers on paying legal fees for violent supporters
CNN, with full examples of his previous promises

Quote:
Donald Trump seemed to walk back his promise to pay the legal fees of supporters who are charged for violence at his rallies when pressed on the subject by ABC's "Good Morning America" on Tuesday.

"By paying those (legal) fees, wouldn't you be rewarding and encouraging violence?" asked host George Stephanopoulos.

"No, no I didn't say that. I haven't looked at it yet, and nobody's asked me to pay for fees, and somebody asked me a question and I haven't even seen it, so I never said I was going to pay for fees," the Republican front-runner said, at first denying what he has said both during a campaign rally and on Sunday during an interview.

At a rally in February, Trump told his supporters about protesters: "Knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. OK? Just knock the hell -- I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise."

And in an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press" this Sunday, Trump said he had directed his staff to "look into" paying the legal fees of a supporter who sucker punched a protester at a rally last Wednesday in North Carolina.

"I've actually instructed my people to look into it, yes," Trump replied when asked about paying the fees.

On Tuesday, questioned again if he was "open to that," and if paying the fees meant rewarding violence, Trump said, "Well maybe so, and maybe that's why I wouldn't do it. I don't condone violence at all, and you know I looked and I watched and I'm going to make a decision."

"I certainly don't condone violence and maybe you're right and maybe that's why I wouldn't do it," he said.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-03-16 10:39:31
Link | Citer | R

And now Trump's basically setting the stage for inciting riots without officially being the one doing the inciting if he doesn't get the nomination.

Cute.
By fonewear 2016-03-16 10:42:29
Link | Citer | R

Maybe we need to incite riots the revolution is long overdue !

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-03-16 10:45:09
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By fonewear 2016-03-16 10:46:02
Link | Citer | R

Every 4 years someone in politics calls for change and nothing ever changes !

Blacks lives matter Make America Great again. In 2017 it will be status quo as usual.
By fonewear 2016-03-16 11:03:16
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
And now Trump's basically setting the stage for inciting riots without officially being the one doing the inciting if he doesn't get the nomination.

Cute.

Equating Trump to incite riots is a bit of stretch wouldn't you say ?

I don't recall trump telling people to riot during his speeches. More people from other groups protesting Trump.

This is inciting a riot: Saying burn this *** down is a metaphor though right ?

[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
Serveur: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-03-16 11:49:54
Link | Citer | R

It makes me sad to look back at the first posts in this thread and see the faith forum-posters had in America not to (quite possibly) elect a moron.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-16 11:57:10
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Omnys said: »
It makes me sad to look back at the first posts in this thread and seeing the faith forum-posters had in the America not to (quite possibly) elect a moron.

I still believe Trump won't win. This is America's shot across the bow, our right-wing surge the likes of which Europe has seen of late.

However incase I'm wrong I've already ordered a katana in the mail with which to disembowel myself like the Samurai of old.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2016-03-16 11:58:30
Link | Citer | R

Trump2016!
By Ramyrez 2016-03-16 11:59:39
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »
Trump2016!

Making the space bar great again?
 Valefor.Omnys
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-03-16 12:06:31
Link | Citer | R

You know who attends space bars?

Aliens attend space bars.

Mexico will be paying for the destruction of all space bars.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-03-16 12:12:58
Link | Citer | R

Hillary already won we are just wasting time till November.

Let's be honest without Trump this election cycle would be boring.

Hillary will be 4 more years of Obama and after the "Gee whiz a woman" effect wears off. We will all be back to not liking Hillary.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-03-16 12:28:03
Link | Citer | R

Trump: There could be riots if I lose nomination
USA Today

Quote:
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Donald Trump called on Republicans to rally around his candidacy Wednesday, and said there could be "riots" if the party somehow conspires to deny him the presidential nomination after he remains way ahead in convention delegates.

"I don't think you can say that we don't get it automatically," Trump told CNN after a night of wins in Florida, Illinois, and North Carolina. "I think you'd have riots. I think you'd have riots. I'm representing many, many millions of people."

Trump's remaining opponents did not seem inclined to give him the nomination. John Kasich predicted that his win in Ohio would propel him to victory in an open convention, while Ted Cruz said he is looking for a one-on-one showdown with the New York businessman.

In any event, the Republicans now have only a three-candidate race: Florida Sen. Marco Rubio pulled out Tuesday night after he lost his home state big to Trump.

"I'm going to be the nominee," Kasich told NBC's Today show.

Cruz, currently second to Trump in terms of Republican delegates, began appealing to Rubio's followers to join an anti-Trump coalition, and also suggested that Kasich exit the race because it is mathematically impossible for him to win the GOP nomination.

"The longer Kasich stays in the race, the more it benefits Trump," Cruz said. "Unlike Kasich, our campaign, number one, has beaten Donald Trump over and over and over again."

The candidates hit the talk shows a day after Trump won primaries in Florida, Illinois, and North Carolina. The New York businessman had a slight lead over Cruz in Missouri, but news networks have not called the race because absentee and provisional ballots remain to be counted.

In the wake of Tuesday's primaries, Trump currently leads in convention delegates with 621, about half of what he needs to clinch. according to the Associated Press. He is followed by Cruz (396), Rubio (168) and Kasich (138).

Anti-Trump Republicans are hoping to block the businessman at the party convention in July, seeking to deny him a majority of delegates on the first ballot. Many delegates who are bound to a particular candidate on the first ballot become free agents on subsequent votes.

Kasich predicted that an open convention would come to pass because "nobody is going to have enough delegates." Kasich also told NBC that neither Trump nor Cruz can win a fall election against the Democrats, and he can.

"They can't come in to Ohio with the philosophy they have and win," Kasich said. "You can't win Ohio, you can't be president."

Trump predicted he would rack up a majority of delegates before the convention opens July 18 in Cleveland. Even if he is a little short, Trump said he should still be awarded the nomination if, as expected, he has a large delegate lead over competitors.

Otherwise, he told CNN, "I think bad things would happen."

Trump, appearing on ABC's Good Morning America, also criticized reports that Republicans who oppose his candidacy are talking about running their own candidate in the fall election.

"A third-party guarantees Democrats will win," Trump told ABC.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-16 12:34:43
Link | Citer | R

He isn't wrong..

This is unacceptable.
We choose the nominee, not the voters: Senior GOP official
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/16/we-choose-the-nominee-not-the-voters-senior-gop-official.html
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-03-16 12:39:21
Link | Citer | R

I agree Alti it is unacceptable.

But he is correct.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-03-16 12:45:23
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Trump: There could be riots if I lose nomination
USA Today

Hence why I said this earlier.

Cute.

I agree the voters should choose the nominee. But I do not think that using the rules as written -- shitty as they may be -- validates Trump in tacitly inciting people to riot on his behalf.

At least have the balls to claim your call to arms, jackass.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-16 12:51:32
Link | Citer | R

These "rules" were made in 1976, or last used then?

It seems odd that a government set up to not have "parties" would support rules like this.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-03-16 13:00:14
Link | Citer | R

What's the point of the caucus if they don't give a *** anyway? lol
Sink money down the drain?
By Ramyrez 2016-03-16 13:03:42
Link | Citer | R

Altimaomega said: »
These "rules" were made in 1976, or last used then?

It seems odd that a government set up to not have "parties" would support rules like this.

If I understand it correctly - and I admit I may not, I've not read about them in depth - they're not law but RNC policy that can be modified at will anyhow. Which is shady as *** anyhow.

That said, still "within the law," so to speak.

All said, however, still does make incitement to riot any more forgivable.
By Ramyrez 2016-03-16 13:06:31
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
What's the point of the caucus if they don't give a *** anyway? lol
Sink money down the drain?

Pretty much?

I think basically the idea is -- if we're assuming it was drawn up to be fair and charitable to all Republican voters -- "if the public has overwhelming support for a guy, that's our guy. If the public is split, we'll decide who is the best compromise for everyone involved."

The present-day endgame being that they can decide the guy they want is the guy who is the best compromise, not the guy who had the most votes.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-16 13:17:30
Link | Citer | R

If I understand it correctly - and I admit I may not

The way I understand it. I think.. The primary was around way before this "amendment" was added.

The present-day endgame being that they can decide the guy they want is the guy who is the best compromise, not the guy who had the most votes.

When it was made they would have never imagined the level of information we would have access to in the future. It is shady as hell.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-03-16 14:12:10
Link | Citer | R

It used to be all smoke filled rooms and wheeling and dealing.

Primaries are relatively recent.
First Page 2 3 ... 55 56 57 ... 216 217 218