Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 ... 216 217 218
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2016-01-21 10:08:29
Link | Citer | R

The left isn't about racism per se, it's more about trying to label people as much as possible and the question why certain groups of people aren't as predominate in whatever area. I've actually been trying to figure out their technique, which basically says starts with the belief that all heterosexual white males have the most privilege. Toss in something about gender identity too. Basically they're creating a scale with the most privilege class of people on top and the least on the bottom. The bottom being something like a black transsexual immigrant or something like that. I'm still trying to figure out how they define privilege though, as that seems to be the key once they've labeled everybody based mostly on traits they have no control over.

Then take something, like the Oscars, and see if each type of person has representation. Proceed to complain that there are not more of each type of person as created.

Here's where they cross over to actually being racist, rather than creating labels and complaining. Force anything that is comprised of or mainly consists of heterosexual white males and break it up or include more of every kind of person. However, allow the people on the bottom and near the bottom of this privilege pyramid to organize and allow whatever constructs that only consist of these people. The cutoff line varies depending on mood. The cutoff being who isn't allowed to be a majority or gather without complaining versus who is allowed to be a majority or gather with complaining.

For example, all white heterosexual people (both male and females) = no good. However, all Hispanic female lesbians, yes we need more of these, let's create a whole organization that only consists of them. Sometimes something like all white heterosexual females is allowed, but sometimes it's not. That would be the cutoff line for example.

So the left creates racism, but it becomes much more complex and fluid so that at any point they can claim oppression or something like that.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-01-21 10:16:01
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
So the left creates racism,
No that's now how it works. The extreme lefties see discrimination everywhere and in everything. That is the kind of behaviour I've never condoned, because it diminishes the issues when they're actually there by throwing them into everything even when there aren't(it gives ammo to those who'd rather ignore said problems). Example of the behaviour: "that man looked at me he must be a rapist".
The extreme righties though are the ones that create racism and homophobia. Those issues might not always exist like some claim, but they do to some degree and it's moot to ignore them(especially by appealing to the fact that there the crazy hippies that protest even when not necessary).
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2016-01-21 10:19:37
Link | Citer | R

That being said I have no idea if there is any racism behind the selection of oscar candidates. I never cared enough about the event to form an opinion, I don't even know how the selection process is made.
Guide Maker
By Seha 2016-01-21 10:25:56
Link | Citer | R

Oh and btw I don't think there's ever some sort of conspiracy behind either ideology like Saevel often says. Not always at least, sometimes it's possible some politicians might use it for a secondary goal, but if it doesn't have an economic turnout for them it's likely not the case and it's just what they really believe in.

Extraleft really feels there is too much oppression everywhere all the time.
Extraright really feels scared of immigrants and gays destroying society.

Neither is trying to spin some sort of masterplan, it's how their brains work.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2016-01-21 10:27:53
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
The extreme lefties see discrimination everywhere and in everything.
I would agree with this part.

Both sides have their way creating discrimination though.

My point was directed more towards how the left does in the name of trying to fight it.

There's a million facets to this that could on forever, but I was just recently watching some YouTube video that went over this whole privilege point assignment thing that seemed very strange to me.

Creating such a system isn't discrimination, but not allowing one group of people to assemble while encouraging others all based on traits that the people have no control over is discrimination.

Enter Communism and how it plays on using this elaborate system of labels to promote the idea of power based on ability to combat discrimination. Now we're talking!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2016-01-21 10:31:06
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
That being said I have no idea if there is any racism behind the selection of oscar candidates. I never cared enough about the event to form an opinion, I don't even know how the selection process is made.
I'm curious how of all places, Hollywood, that this type of thing happened. By accident or just an odd coincidence? On purpose to make the issue a big deal? I'm curious, but not enough to look into it.

Award shows are meh. There's too many of them to mean anything.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-01-21 13:36:24
Link | Citer | R

Here's where they cross over to actually being racist, rather than creating labels and complaining. Force anything that is comprised of or mainly consists of heterosexual white males and break it up or include more of every kind of person. However, allow the people on the bottom and near the bottom of this privilege pyramid to organize and allow whatever constructs that only consist of these people. The cutoff line varies depending on mood. The cutoff being who isn't allowed to be a majority or gather without complaining versus who is allowed to be a majority or gather with complaining.

interracialpeoplemeet.com? Not racist.
blackwhitepeoplemeet.com? Not racist.
blackpeoplemeet.com? Not racist.
asianpeoplemeet.com? Not racist.
wherewhitepeoplemeet.com? SUPER RACIST.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-01-21 13:43:50
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

interracialpeoplemeet.com? Not racist.
blackwhitepeoplemeet.com? Not racist.
blackpeoplemeet.com? Not racist.
asianpeoplemeet.com? Not racist.
wherewhitepeoplemeet.com? SUPER RACIST.

There's already been a 'white people meet' website already: farmersonly.com for rural people to meet, jdate for Jews, Latinopeoplemeet for Hispanics etc.

By means of sheer volume, all the main dating sites like OKC, plenty of fish, christian mingle, match are mostly for white people.

So why exactly would you even make a 'white people meet' when the legacy sites are already that?

The whole reason you have minority dating sites is because you're trying to congregate smaller masses in a concentrated place. It has little to do with racism unless you want to make it that.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-01-21 13:44:30
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
The Post is part of the Murdock empire and slightly to the right of Fox "news".

Maybe in the past but his dude is running the show now. Jesse Angelo.. Avid democrat supporter and contributor.
As for Murdock.

Quote:
In a 2008 interview with Walt Mossberg, Murdoch was asked whether he had "anything to do with the New York Post's endorsement of Barack Obama in the democratic primaries." Without hesitating, Murdoch replied, "Yeah. He is a rock star. It's fantastic. I love what he is saying about education. I don't think he will win Florida... but he will win in Ohio and the election. I am anxious to meet him. I want to see if he will walk the walk."

Quote:
Murdoch and chief executives from several major corporations,joined New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg to form the Partnership for a New American Economy to advocate "for immigration reform – including a path to legal status for all illegal aliens now in the United States.

Yeah.. slightly to the right of Fox News.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-21 13:49:35
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
There's already been a 'white people meet' website already: farmersonly.com

This pretty much nullifies the rest of your post.. If one sentence existed to show narrow-mindedness this would be it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-01-21 13:55:34
Link | Citer | R

Altimaomega said: »

This pretty much nullifies the rest of your post.. If one sentence existed to show narrow-mindedness this would be it.

It's called a joke. yuk yuk yuk

If you bothered to read, you'd notice I made the statement that the legacy websites are already 'white people meet' but hey, it's better to stop reading when you've got what you want already. Efficient.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-21 13:56:20
Link | Citer | R

J.J.Christ where the hell do you see racism in that title? It's a reference to the whole diatribe about black actors getting the shaft at oscars(which is debatable but not the point).

I never cared enough about the event to form an opinion, I don't even know how the selection process is made.

That being said I have no idea if there is any racism behind the selection of oscar candidates.

Do you always make completely uninformed posts? Maybe, that's the wrong question.. Do you ever make an informed post?
By Altimaomega 2016-01-21 14:00:52
Link | Citer | R

It's called a joke. yuk yuk yuk

If you bothered to read, you'd notice I made the statement that the legacy websites are already 'white people meet' but hey, it's better to stop reading when you've got what you want already. Efficient.

No, unfortunately I read your whole post. Thanks for killing some of my brain cells..
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-01-21 14:01:32
Link | Citer | R

Aww, you shouldn't have. Sorry your brain cells were so offended, perhaps they should quit being so politically correct.

:D
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Serveur: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-01-21 14:18:13
Link | Citer | R

I'm curious how of all places, Hollywood, that this type of thing happened. By accident or just an odd coincidence? On purpose to make the issue a big deal? I'm curious, but not enough to look into it.

Award shows are meh. There's too many of them to mean anything.
Seeing as how the candidates basically have to submit themselves, or have the studios put their name in the hat, maybe people are overthinking it. Not to mention that the current favorite for best director isn't white, but that doesn't fit the narrative since he is a minority other than black.

Either way, since Spike Lee is one of the major names making a fuss, I tend to tune out the complaints. This is the same guy who said nobody watched Oldboy because they were racist. Had nothing to do with being a remake nobody asked for, obviously.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-01-21 15:25:05
Link | Citer | R

J.J.Christ where the hell do you see racism in that title? It's a reference to the whole diatribe about black actors getting the shaft at oscars(which is debatable but not the point).

I never cared enough about the event to form an opinion, I don't even know how the selection process is made.

That being said I have no idea if there is any racism behind the selection of oscar candidates.

Do you always make completely uninformed posts? Maybe, that's the wrong question.. Do you ever make an informed post?
I probably shouldn't bother, but I'll try anyway..
I don't know how the oscar selection goes, but I know there is a controversy about supposed racism behind it. And that is what the title alludes to. Whether the actors complaining about oscars are right or not is beyond the point of the title of the magazine. And as said title is merely a joke reference to that debate, it is not in any way racist.

Don't start arguments all the time for no *** reason please.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-21 22:41:51
Link | Citer | R

Now that it looks like you have caught up to everyone and at least partially grasp what is going on.. You realize racism goes both ways right?

Don't start arguments all the time for no *** reason please.
Umm.. Yea.. You started this. Don't be blaming me. You didn't have to make any comment at all, but you choose to post without knowing what you were talking about.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-01-22 03:08:23
Link | Citer | R

Now that it looks like you have caught up to everyone and at least partially grasp what is going on
You didn't understand my posts and after I explained them to you then you say I'm catching up?
And have the nerve of saying I'm starting arguments?

Find someone else to entertain you.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-01-23 14:58:22
Link | Citer | R

GOP establishment moving a little closer to accepting Trump
AP in NewsOK (about which I know nothing but assume its from Oklahoma.)

Quote:
Donald Trump and some mainstream Republicans are engaged in a long-distance flirtation. Both sides are coming to the realization that they'll need each other if the billionaire businessman becomes the party's presidential nominee.

The GOP establishment is no fonder of Trump than when he first roiled the campaign last summer with his controversial comments about immigrants and women. But with voting beginning in just over a week, his durability atop preference polls has pushed some donors, strategists and party elders to grudgingly accept the prospect of his winning the nomination.

"We'd better stop hoping for something else and accept the possibility that he's our nominee and be prepared to rally around him if that's the case," said Fred Malek, a top Republican presidential fundraiser.

Bob Dole, the 1996 Republican nominee who represented Kansas in the House and Senate for decades, said of Trump: "He's got this personality where I do believe he could work with Congress."

Trump, too, has started to suggest that he'd look for ways to work with Republican leaders if he wins.

"I'm a dealmaker who will get things done," he said Thursday during an event in Las Vegas. "There's a point at which — let's get to be a little establishment. We got to get things done, folks, OK?"

However, the establishment's growing acceptance of Trump's electoral prospects so far hasn't manifested itself in tangible support for his campaign. The real estate mogul has not been endorsed by any congressional lawmakers or governors, nor are there any indications of a big wave of major donors planning to get involved with his campaign, despite Trump's assertion that he's received "so many calls" from wealthy and influential Republicans.

If anything, the most visible signs of support for Trump's campaign in recent days have come from those who see themselves as outside the Republican establishment. Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor and a favorite of the tea party insurgency, announced her support for him on Tuesday. Amy Kremer, the former chairman of the Tea Party Express organization, announced plans this week to launch a super PAC backing Trump's candidacy.

"The one thing I know for sure is that he absolutely is 100 percent pro-American and he loves this country and wants to restore it to greatness," Kremer said of Trump. "At this point, I really believe he is the only one with the ability to do that."

Much of the mainstream Republican reckoning with Trump is rooted in deep disdain for Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, the businessman's closest rival. Cruz is seen as more likely to try to upend the web of lobbyists, donors and other powerbrokers who have long wielded enormous influence in the Republican Party.

Liz Mair, a communications operative who is running one of the GOP's few anti-Trump efforts, said donors affiliated with other candidates would rather let Trump beat Cruz in the early voting states than let their least-favorite senator gain momentum.

"They'd rather that he kills Cruz by winning in Iowa and New Hampshire and then try to take him down," Mair said.

Even as he's taken up the anti-establishment mantle, Trump has made some quiet overtures to GOP powerbrokers. He met with Republican mega-donor Sheldon Adelson last year and has also reached out to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, though he hasn't spoken directly with House Speaker Paul Ryan.

There are still big swaths of establishment-minded Republican voters and officials who staunchly oppose Trump's candidacy and believe both he and Cruz are unelectable in November. They say there's still plenty of time for a more mainstream candidate to mount a serious challenge.

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush are all seeking to beat expectations in Iowa, then be a top finisher in New Hampshire. Ohio Gov. John Kasich is also in the mix in New Hampshire.

Having already been endorsed by four senators, Rubio's campaign says it's preparing to unveil a series of endorsements from high-profile elected officials in the coming weeks, part of an effort to push more mainstream Republicans to coalesce behind his candidacy.

"They're not lining up behind Donald Trump," Rubio said Friday on Fox News when asked about Trump's establishment support. "They're just telling people their opinion about Ted Cruz."

Still, John Catsimatidis, a major Republican and Democratic donor, said it's time for the GOP to accept that when it comes to Trump's strength, "the facts are the facts." After donating to several campaigns, including Bush's and a super PAC supporting Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker before he dropped out of the race in the fall, Catsimatidis says he's now talking up Trump, a longtime friend, in conversations with other big money donors.

"He showed his toughness and we need somebody tough," he said.

Trump himself has been a fixture of the New York donor class for decades and already has deep relationships with many establishment players. He often talks about how he's been in politics all his life and has been seen as the "fair-haired boy" showering contributions on both Republicans and Democrats.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-01-23 15:19:34
Link | Citer | R

And from the New Yorker:

The G.O.P. Establishment Doesn’t Need to Surrender Yet

Quote:
When Donald Trump announced his campaign for President last summer, the Republican establishment treated him, a longtime liberal showman, as a joke. He became less funny when he shot up in the polls, but, for months, he was still considered a classic bubble candidate whose support would eventually pop. But now, this week, there’s some evidence that the establishment is finally beginning to accommodate itself to Trump. The Times reported yesterday that Bob Dole, the former Senate Majority Leader and the Party’s 1996 Presidential nominee, said that he’s “got the right personality and he’s kind of a deal-maker.” Today has the Washington Post former mayor Rudy Giuliani and New York Representative Peter King on the record siding with Trump over Ted Cruz, who is intensely disliked by many Republicans who have worked with him in Congress, where he championed the government shutdown in 2013 and has excoriated his own Senate leadership. “If it came down to Trump or Cruz, there is no question I’d vote for Trump,” Giuliani said. “As a party, we’d have a better chance of winning with him, and I think a lot of Republicans look at it that way.”

King told the newspaper, “Cruz isn’t a good guy, and he’d be impossible as President. People don’t trust him. And regardless of what your concern is with Trump, he’s pragmatic enough to get something done. I also don’t see malice in Trump like I see with Cruz.”

The quotes from Dole, Giuliani, and King—three moderates—do seem to represent a slight shift. It’s the first time prominent Republicans have indicated that they could accommodate themselves to a Trump nomination and Presidency. Still, Trump has not yet received the endorsement of even one Republican governor, U.S. senator, or U.S. representative. And most of the pro-Trump sentiment reported this week is driven by hatred of Cruz rather than any affection for Trump. The Post’s headline—“GOP Establishment Warms to Trump”—seems overstated and premature. “GOP Establishment Still Cool on Cruz” might have been more accurate.

The accommodation, to the extent that it’s even happening, also seems premature. It is true that Trump is in a commanding position. In the average of the latest polls, he has a slight lead over Cruz in Iowa, and he is far ahead of his competitors in New Hampshire and South Carolina. It is possible that Trump will sweep the early states and turn into an unstoppable force.

But the establishment need not surrender before the battle has really even begun. Republicans still have one more shot before handing over the party of Lincoln, Roosevelt, and Reagan to Trump or to Cruz. Despite the dominance of those two candidates, and the repeatedly thwarted efforts of the other candidates to take them down, it still makes sense to look at the Republican primary as a three-way race. The non-Trump/Cruz vote in the early states is substantial: forty-five per cent in Iowa, fifty-eight per cent in New Hampshire, forty-nine per cent in South Carolina. About half the Republican electorate wants someone besides Trump or Cruz.

The problem, of course, is that, through the pre-primary season, that enormous bloc of voters has been hopelessly divided. But that will soon change. The early primary states usually don’t pick the winner. What they tend to do is winnow the field to the final group of contestants. That’s why Marco Rubio, John Kasich, Jeb Bush, and Chris Christie are all attacking one another right now rather than the two front-runners. Those four more moderate candidates are in a death match, the result of which will likely be that one of them makes it out of New Hampshire as a viable alternative to Cruz and Trump.

Rubio’s campaign, which seemed promising in the late fall, seems to have stalled, but he still appears to have the best shot at making the final cut if he can take third place in Iowa, take second place in New Hampshire, and then win South Carolina, a strategy his campaign is reportedly calling “3-2-1.” But it’s also not too late for Kasich, Bush, or Christie to benefit from a surge in New Hampshire and earn the establishment’s backing.

The point is that there remains a market for a mainstream conservative. We just don’t yet know who it will be. And, once we do, the establishment will have one last chance to save its Party.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-01-25 19:14:40
Link | Citer | R

How an obscure adviser to Pat Buchanan predicted the wild Trump campaign in 1996
The week. I used to think this a liberal source.

This is WAY deep and way long. Single best paragraph by the original source:

Quote:
I told [Buchanan] privately that he would be better off without all the hangers-on, direct-mail artists, fund-raising whiz kids, marketing and PR czars, and the rest of the crew that today constitutes the backbone of all that remains of the famous "Conservative Movement" and who never fail to show up on the campaign doorstep to guzzle someone else's liquor and pocket other people's money. "These people are defunct," I told him. "You don't need them, and you're better off without them. Go to New Hampshire and call yourself a patriot, a nationalist, an America Firster, but don't even use the word 'conservative.' It doesn't mean anything any more."

Pat listened, but I can't say he took my advice. By making his bed with the Republicans, then and today, he opens himself to charges that he's not a "true" party man or a "true" conservative, constrains his chances for victory by the need to massage trunk-waving Republicans whose highest goal is to win elections, and only dilutes and deflects the radicalism of the message he and his Middle American Revolution have to offer. The sooner we hear that message loudly and clearly, without distractions from Conservatism, Inc., the Stupid Party, and their managerial elite, the sooner Middle America will be able to speak with an authentic and united voice, and the sooner we can get on with conserving the nation from the powers that are destroying it. [Chronicles]

Quote:
call yourself a patriot, a nationalist, an America Firster, but don't even use the word 'conservative.' It doesn't mean anything any more.

Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-01-26 16:46:06
Link | Citer | R

Evangelical Leader Jerry Falwell Jr. Endorses Donald Trump
Time

Quote:
Falwell said Trump is "a man who I believe can lead our country to greatness again"

Jerry Falwell Jr., president of Liberty University and prominent evangelical leader, has endorsed Donald Trump for president.

In his endorsement, Falwell called Trump “a successful executive and entrepreneur, a wonderful father and a man who I believe can lead our country to greatness again.”

“It is truly an honor to receive Jerry’s endorsement,” Trump said in the statement. “Not only is he a high quality person, with a wonderful family, whom I have great respect for – I also consider him a very good friend and his support means so much to me.”

Falwell may have just officially announced his endorsement, but his political leanings were clear when he introduced Trump at Liberty University on Martin Luther King Day. Falwell called Trump a “breath of fresh air” in the introduction, compared him to Ronald Reagan and Falwell’s own father, and said, “In my opinion, Mr. Trump lives a life of loving and helping others … as Jesus taught in the New Testament.”

Falwell’s endorsement is personal; Liberty University does not endorse political candidates. (Many presidential candidates have spoken there in the past year, however, and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz launched his candidacy at the school.) But the endorsement from a prominent evangelical like Falwell coming just a week before the Iowa caucuses can only help Trump muscle out Cruz for the religious vote.

Cruz has been trying to undermine Trump with this voting bloc by attacking the thrice-married, formerly pro-choice candidate on his “New York values.” Yet Trump still garnered the support of 42% of evangelicals in a recent New York Times/CBS News poll, over Cruz’s 25%.

TIME’s Elizabeth Dias and Alex Altman spoke to Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, about Trump’s surprising success with Christian voters. Perkins said many evangelicals feel “beaten down” by political correctness. “Now they see Donald Trump, who is taking on that same elitist politically correct mindset and not backing down,” he said. “They find common cause in this guy, even though he comes from a completely different world.”

To be sure, not all religious right leaders support Trump. Glenn Beck and Russell Moore, for example, were recently featured in National Review’s anti-Trump issue. But Falwell’s endorsement gives credence to the trend, cementing Trump’s appeal with faith voters at the top.
Emphasis added.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-02-02 11:24:19
Link | Citer | R

The New York Daily News, staying as classy as always.

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-02-03 09:42:35
Link | Citer | R

Donald Trump accuses Ted Cruz of stealing Iowa — and demands a new caucus
Washington Post

Quote:
The unexpected sense of generosity that marked Donald Trump's concession speech in Iowa on Monday night began to fray during his speech in New Hampshire on Tuesday -- and appears to have evaporated completely, given what Trump tweeted Wednesday morning. By the end of his tirade against Ted Cruz's Iowa win, Trump suggested that a new election should be held....

In the wake of Trump's second-place finish, at least one conspiracy theory spread among his fans -- but it centered on Marco Rubio, not Cruz. That theory was that Microsoft rigged its tabulation software to give Rubio a boost from Trump's votes. This theory made no sense....

At a news conference prior to his speech in New Hampshire, Trump referred to Cruz's campaign having emailed voters during the caucuses implying that Ben Carson was dropping out of the race. That email was excoriated by Carson in his statement on Monday night, and Cruz's team copped to it on Tuesday. Given how Carson's support evaporated at the end of last year, there's no indicator that the email made much of a difference in the race; and Carson actually slightly over-performed his polling average. But, still, Trump lashed out at his main competitor.

"What he did to Ben Carson was terrible," he said, according to The Hill. "When they said Ben Carson is out of the race and come vote for him, I thought it was terrible."

There's no evidence at this point that the Cruz gambit on Carson gained him many votes. The final average of polls in Iowa put Carson at about eight percent -- meaning he did better than polls would suggest.

As for the Cruz mailer, which we've discussed, the New Yorker's Ryan Lizza found that the voter scores printed on them (a tactic which studies have shown can spur turnout) were often misleading. In a report for Bloomberg, Sasha Issenberg reported that 3,000 voters that were unlikely to turnout received those mailers, suggesting that -- while perhaps deceptive -- the tactic didn't make a difference in a race Cruz won by more than 6,000 votes....
If you don't mind the paywall you might want to read the included tweets from Trump.
Administrator
Serveur: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2016-02-05 09:23:11
Link | Citer | R

YESSSSSS

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize-for-vigorous-peace-through-strength-ideology-a6850636.html
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-05 09:34:40
Link | Citer | R

I submit myself each year for the Nobel Peace Prize for being too lazy to take over the world.

I still haven't received my prize. Maybe I should just go ahead and take over the world just to show those idiots that I deserved that prize!
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-02-19 09:32:47
Link | Citer | R

The N Y Daily News REALLY doesn't like Trump....

By Altimaomega 2016-02-19 10:29:12
Link | Citer | R

Does any media outlet like Trump?

As far as I have been able to tell, everyone hates Trump except for people that hate the government and the mainstream media.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-02-19 15:16:19
Link | Citer | R

Television LOVES Trump.

The amount of free publicity they give him on the tube shows it. He increases ratings and therefore advertising revenue.
VIP
By Jassik 2016-02-19 16:10:29
Link | Citer | R

Does any media outlet like Trump?

As far as I have been able to tell, everyone hates Trump except for people that hate the government and the mainstream media.

If you hate the government and media and like trump, you are very misinformed about trump.
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 ... 216 217 218