Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Filibuster is a pretty cool word.

Carry on.

I submit a filibuster should be carried out with the Buster Poindexter hit:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Ramyrez 2016-08-11 09:13:07
Link | Citer | R

And so help me gods if they don't dance.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-11 11:22:52
Link | Citer | R

"Bad things can happen to you if you offend the president" Donald J Trump.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-11 11:28:31
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
He also took aim at Clinton, for her refusal to use the term. "And Hillary won’t say it either," he said. "She doesn’t wanna say it, cause she doesn’t wanna offend the president, because then bad things could happen to her if she offends the president. Bad things could happen to her. So she’s afraid to say it. Hillary’s afraid to say it. She did say that she would say it because of me, but she’s afraid to say it. But, we have a real problem with radical Islamic terror. It's’ what it is. It’s terror."

The mans posturing is at about 9000.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-11 12:02:16
Link | Citer | R

It's all he's got.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-11 15:38:04
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Filibuster is a pretty cool word.

Carry on.
It meant something WAY different in the 1800s.

Quote:
The English term "filibuster" is derived from the Spanish filibustero, itself deriving originally from the Dutch vrijbuiter, "privateer, pirate, robber" (also the root of English "freebooter"). The Spanish form entered the English language in the 1850s, as applied to military adventurers from the United States then operating in Central America and the Spanish West Indies such as William Walker.
Not to mention the founders of the Texas republic.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-08-11 16:40:45
Link | Citer | R

Ten Minutes of CNN Cutting Off Guests Who are Critical of Hillary Clinton

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-08-11 17:14:54
Link | Citer | R

I hate bad links.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-11 20:51:35
Link | Citer | R

In private dealings, Trump lies constantly and without apparent purpose
BoingBoing

Quote:
In 2007, Trump was suing a reporter who exposed unflattering facts about his true level of wealth. The Washington Post reports on a 2007 deposition, related to Donald Trump's failed lawsuit over the expose, in which he was nailed to a series of "falsehoods and exaggerations" remarkable in just how pointless and stupid they were.

Quote:
The lawyers confronted the mogul with his past statements — and with his company’s internal documents, which often showed those statements had been incorrect or invented. The lawyers were relentless. Trump, the bigger-than-life mogul, was vulnerable — cornered, out-prepared and under oath.

Thirty times, they caught him.

Trump had misstated sales at his condo buildings. Inflated the price of membership at one of his golf clubs. Overstated the depth of his past debts and the number of his employees.

That deposition — 170 transcribed pages — offers extraordinary insights into Trump’s relationship with the truth. Trump’s falsehoods were unstrategic — needless, highly specific, easy to disprove. When caught, Trump sometimes blamed others for the error or explained that the untrue thing really was true, in his mind, because he saw the situation more positively than others did.
A "routine and habitual fabulist," is how L. O’Brien, the author Trump had sued, describes him now.

The viral video of Trump contradicting himself on every major issue is amusing, but it doesn't get at the man revealed in the deposition. He lies constantly—and is terrible at it.
 Diabolos.Prodigy
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Prodigy
By Diabolos.Prodigy 2016-08-11 22:04:00
Link | Citer | R

All the Republicans signing the petition against Trump to halt all funding for him, is hilarious. The problem people are showing their faces for us. These are the people that fear they will lose their power and luxuries. The games will be over. Thanks for showing exactly who is part of the problem that the people want to change away from.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-11 22:47:37
Link | Citer | R

Two tales of one meeting. Its hard to believe they are talking about the same event.

Trump predicts winning the presidency will get him into heaven
Politico

Dobson: Electing Trump to the White House ‘Would Unleash Christian Activists’

"... Christians have been deprived of their rights ..."

Western Journalism - reliably right wing
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-11 23:41:23
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Prodigy said: »
All the Republicans signing the petition against Trump to halt all funding for him, is hilarious. The problem people are showing their faces for us. These are the people that fear they will lose their power and luxuries. The games will be over. Thanks for showing exactly who is part of the problem that the people want to change away from.

The logic is extremely fuzzy on how everyone is treating Trump. Hey, you know that guy that got the nomination by being anti-establishment and exploiting a lot of negative, free press? Let's get a bunch of establishment people to work against him and give him a lot of negative, free press. That'll show 'im!
[+]
Administrator
Serveur: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Cruz Missive 2016-08-12 00:14:49
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

The logic is extremely fuzzy on how everyone is treating Trump. Hey, you know that guy that got the nomination by being anti-establishment and exploiting a lot of negative, free press? Let's get a bunch of establishment people to work against him and give him a lot of negative, free press. That'll show 'im!

As badly as all of the anti-Trump factions have played their hand, none of them have shot themselves in the *** more completely than the media. The same media who continually decry him, can not take their *** cameras off of him. If Trump wins, the mass media will be the #1 reason why, because they still haven't figured out that they're not Ed Murrow or Walter Cronkite anymore; they're Carson Daly.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Serveur: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-12 00:46:41
Link | Citer | R

I like Carson Daly he was around when MTV played good music in the 90s like Korn !!!!
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-12 03:05:54
Link | Citer | R

The camera frenzy around Trump stopped being an asset to him after the primaries. He's spent exactly zero dollars on ads so he seems to be under the impression that he's still somehow playing the media but every major poll puts him solidly behind Clinton with some polls showing a double digit gap. Whatever ***show he's so masterfully orchestrating isn't working. The debates are going to be cringe-inducing.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-12 03:36:23
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
The camera frenzy around Trump stopped being an asset to him after the primaries. He's spent exactly zero dollars on ads so he seems to be under the impression that he's still somehow playing the media but every major poll puts him solidly behind Clinton with some polls showing a double digit gap. Whatever ***show he's so masterfully orchestrating isn't working. The debates are going to be cringe-inducing.

Clearly you are still under the delusion that election poll numbers are defacto proof and should be beholden as the ultimate gospel to solidify your belief it's the truth.

Pleebz don't place your political faith in election poll numbers that over the many years and including 2016 have been under countless election fraud law suits.

Your going to have to be patient and wait to vote November 8th which I am sure your choice is Clinton.

But prepare yourself for disappointment as 2016 could vary well be a landslide victory for Donald Trump
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-12 04:01:03
Link | Citer | R

I am really looking forward to the presidential debates coming up between Trump and Clinton because Clinton won't be able to back out of them like she did when Sanders was asking for more debates.

Trump is going to put the fire under this vile establishment witches stake and she will burn very well.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-12 04:10:59
Link | Citer | R

There will be 3 presidential debates and 1 vice president debate this year.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2016-08-12 04:19:52
Link | Citer | R

fvck polls
[+]
Administrator
By Cruz Missive 2016-08-12 06:44:13
Link | Citer | R

The camera frenzy around Trump stopped being an asset to him after the primaries.

It's a little more complicated than that, but my point really is that without the frenzy, he never gets this far.

Can't win the Presidency until you win the nomination, and "Keep six cameras on him at all times for ratings" was pretty instrumental in getting him there.
[+]
 Diabolos.Prodigy
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Prodigy
By Diabolos.Prodigy 2016-08-12 07:35:42
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Lordgrim said: »

Clearly you are still under the delusion that election poll numbers are defacto proof and should be beholden as the ultimate gospel to solidify your belief it's the truth.

Pleebz don't place your political faith in election poll numbers that over the many years and including 2016 have been under countless election fraud law suits.

Your going to have to be patient and wait to vote November 8th which I am sure your choice is Clinton.

But prepare yourself for disappointment as 2016 could vary well be a landslide victory for Donald Trump

It might seem like a lot of people dislike Trump, and a lot surely do. But at the same time, the amount of people you see commenting on social media are a very small % Of the actual population. From what I also see is it's the same group of people commenting and sharing the same stuff over and over. So I wouldn't assume it will be an easy win for Hillary. When I talk to people, I see a lot of people either dodge the topic completely(most likely trump), say trump all the way, or say they can't stand Hillary. Very few showed to me that they absolutely weren't voting for Trump. And I live in NJ, mostly democratic. There is a large silent majority and due to the nature of the Trump situation, I think many many people are not speaking up or even falsely speaking even though they will still vote for him when it's time to pull the lever. Why? Because I have a feeling many people don't want to publicly show they are voting for trump for fear of backlash
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-12 07:41:39
Link | Citer | R

I like Carson Daly he was around when MTV played good music in the 90s like Korn !!!!

Hah.

Ladies and gentlemen, the man just made the most damning statement of himself that anyone could ever make.

He admitted to liking Carson Daly, the man who is the living, walking definition of a tool. The word was made for him.

Also the suggestion that Korn was ever "good." "Entertaining," yes. But "good?"

Oh man.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-12 07:55:45
Link | Citer | R

Prodigy i agree with you on this. A Lot of americans are sick and tired of business as usual in washington dc. Yes there is a "few" brave who are not afraid of backlash and will openly call their support. This was the actual same thing back in the founding of our nation. the entire colonies did not want to leave britain. But less then 1% did and made it happen.

Its the total opposite today in terms of seeing the 1% we are sick and tired of in washington dc blue and red red and blue.
I see it as well folks are afraid to be labeled by all the name calling of racist or sexist or whatever the trendy insult is but you know what let them call you whatever you know who you are they don't know a damn thing about you. One thing is for certain ***is hitting the fan hundreds of millions of americans are tired of these political parties and this is a trend that's going to continue to keep increasing until political parties are abolished. Its been a long time coming Trump is refreshing to see, even if he is a billionaire and been on TV love him or hate him. I'm willing to give him a chance to attempt to clean up washington dc. He is not the only person who will be running for high office that wants to clean this government up. We will continue to baffle the establishment and break the illusion of needing money to win any office. The era of political offices going unchallenged except by washington dc insiders is coming to a well deserved end. We are not afraid of backlash its the establishment that should be afraid because their monopoly of government and our court system is coming to a end. We The People are coming.
Administrator
By Terlet Sangria 2016-08-12 08:18:20
Link | Citer | R

A Lot of americans are sick and tired of business as usual in washington dc. Yes there is a "few" brave who are not afraid of backlash and will openly call their support.

Congress is literally never popular. Hating the government is the one thing all Americans can actually agree on!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/congressional_job_approval-903.html

At no point in the last ten years does that number top 38%.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-12 08:25:44
Link | Citer | R

I dismiss your anecdotal perception of the voterbase with my own
Yeah...

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-12 09:27:13
Link | Citer | R

I watched MTV when they played music videos. About the only TV I watched then. Don't remember any of the VJ though.

The camera frenzy around Trump stopped being an asset to him after the primaries....
It doesn't matter to him. As long as he dominates the news cycle he is winning in his own mind. Remember this is a person who believes there is no such thing as bad publicity.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-12 09:36:57
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
I watched MTV when they played music videos. About the only TV I watched then. Don't remember any of the VJ though.

Daly was from the late 90s/early 00s while they were busy killing off the "music" portion of the station, and was a complete and utter douche.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-12 09:51:15
Link | Citer | R

At least you guys didn't have to suffer through his KROQ/ pre MTV years.
First Page 2 3 ... 198 199 200 ... 216 217 218