Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 195 196 197 ... 216 217 218
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-10 11:15:40
Link | Citer | R

Yeah but given the voracious nature of Donald v Hillary with respect to the trash talking Kaufman did during that period of his schtick; would have been fitting.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-10 11:16:22
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
fonewear said: »
It is kinda funny that instead of voting for Hillary everything is a vote against Trump. That says all you need to know about Hillary.

That people don't like her but she can do the job? This is legit the line of reasoning most GOP defectors are using.

Clinton can run the country for 4.
Trump is increasingly proving unable to do that.

So just doing the job wow the standards of Democrats are mighty high !
By fonewear 2016-08-10 11:17:00
Link | Citer | R

Let's put this empty suit Hillary and have Bill run the country. Sounds like a plan.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-10 11:20:22
Link | Citer | R

It is kinda funny that instead of voting for Hillary everything is a vote against Trump. That says all you need to know about Hillary.

That people don't like her but she can do the job? This is legit the line of reasoning most GOP defectors are using.

People seem to have a problem with likability these days when back when America was the greatest it was a non issue on the campaign trail.

It's like the voter wants someone they can relate to, drink a beer with and be bffs with. All the qualities needed to be leader of the free world......
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-10 11:20:51
Link | Citer | R

The GOP defectors are selling the high court and the future of our country to the Left to save their own skin. Their opinions are worth jack squat.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-10 11:22:40
Link | Citer | R

I don't think Hillary is clean in the slightest but if I have to make this a shitty HR hire situation then someone like Trump v. Clinton is pretty easy.

Trump hasn't proven himself reasonable enough to run the country. He courts so much controversy just imagine how day to day will be in Congress when Dems oppose you and half your own party is gunning for you.

Having literal Nazis and White Supremacists cheer you on doesn't help.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-10 11:23:42
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
It's like the voter wants someone they can relate to, drink a beer with and be bffs with. All the qualities needed to be leader of the free world......

Which explains Slick Willy, Dubya, and Obama rather well, doesn't it? It still doesn't explain Hillary, who is neither fit to lead nor someone you'd want to have a beer with.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 11:23:44
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
The GOP defectors are selling the high court and the future of our country to the Left to save their own skin. Their opinions are worth jack squat.

It's a brilliant bit of martyrdom though. They get to do so and then claim they're fighting the good fight, claiming the moral high ground knowing they can't win, yet still keeping that pack of loyal voters because they're fighting said good fight.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-10 11:23:48
Link | Citer | R

You're ok with business being about a bottom line (money) but are surprised when politics make difficult decisions for the long term integrity of themselves/legacy/party?
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 11:24:26
Link | Citer | R

nor someone you'd want to have a beer with.

Oh I don't know.

In Vino Veritas, and I'd love to hear some of the truth she's got to spill.
By fonewear 2016-08-10 11:24:40
Link | Citer | R

I don't think Hillary is clean in the slightest but if I have to make this a shitty HR hire situation then someone like Trump v. Clinton is pretty easy.

Trump hasn't proven himself reasonable enough to run the country. He courts so much controversy just imagine how day to day will be in Congress when Dems oppose you and half your own party is gunning for you.

Really I'm sure Hillary doesn't have any radical feminist that would castrate all men support her...

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-10 11:29:37
Link | Citer | R

Really I'm sure Hillary doesn't have any radical feminist that would castrate all men support her...

Radical feminists may be your natural enemy but Clinton's loudest supporters are currently the establishment Dems and a rising chorus of billionaires and business types that the GOP usually would call the voices of God.

Who are Trump's loudest supporters? Douchebag white supremacist nazi garbage. And don't take that as all Trumpettes being that. But those are the people most enthused about Trump.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 11:31:22
Link | Citer | R

a rising chorus of billionaires and business types that the GOP usually would call the voices of God.

Which is probably why it's no coincidence you've got prominent GOP members refusing to support him now that the gravy train is pulling out of Trumptown.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-10 11:33:36
Link | Citer | R

Radical feminists may be your natural enemy but Clinton's loudest supporters are currently the establishment Dems and a rising chorus of billionaires and business types that the GOP usually would call the voices of God.

Who are Trump's loudest supporters? Douchebag white supremacist nazi garbage. And don't take that as all Trumpettes being that. But those are the people most enthused about Trump.

Have you ever actually talked to a Trump supporter in real life. Saying that all Trump supporters are nazi's laughable at best.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-10 11:33:47
Link | Citer | R

It isn't money that corrupts politicians it is the power. Read "The Will to Power"
I think that their need for power makes them crouptable.

But I guess it's OK. The mob is an American institution. So is nepotism....
Nepotism is WAY older than America. The Borgia popes are my favorite example of nepotism. Not nearly the oldest though.

The Romans probably did nepotism the best way.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-10 11:34:05
Link | Citer | R

You're ok with business being about a bottom line (money) but are surprised when politics make difficult decisions for the long term integrity of themselves/legacy/party?

From what I've seen, it has less to do with integrity and far more to do with self-preservation. Not supporting Trump is one thing, and I understand that stance. But outright voting for Clinton? Yeah, that's a whole 'nother story.

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
What supreme court rulings could be menacing the future of your country ...?

I know it may be really hard for you to understand how having liberal activist judges with little respect for the Constitution could be a bad thing, so I'm not sure how to give you an answer that would mean anything to you.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-10 11:35:30
Link | Citer | R

Where are these Nazi supporters anyways ? I have never in my life met a neo nazi. They have meetings where you live or something ?
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-10 11:37:15
Link | Citer | R

The obsession with nazi's makes me wonder why people are living in the 1940's and not 2016.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-10 11:37:23
Link | Citer | R

Where are these Nazi supporters anyways ? I have never in my life met a neo nazi. They have meetings where you live or something ?
THE GOP IS FULL *twitch* OF KKK SUPPORTERS AND NEO NAZIS, MAN. THEY'RE *twitch* EVERYWHERE!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-10 11:39:31
Link | Citer | R

I mean yes sometimes (too much yes) I *** too much about feminists but you know they actually exist and a lot of them as well.

If I had a dollar for every mention of nazi's on this forum I would have retired 3 years ago.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-08-10 11:42:23
Link | Citer | R

I know it may be really hard for you to understand how having liberal activist judges with little respect for the Constitution could be a bad thing, so I'm not sure how to give you an answer that would mean anything to you.

A conservative judge would be equally as bad, so no I don't get your point.

You do realize that ...I can't even...just no !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-10 11:43:16
Link | Citer | R

Have you ever actually talked to a Trump supporter in real life. Saying that all Trump supporters are nazi's laughable at best.

Did you even read, son?

I said that Trumps LOUDEST are offbrand nazi racist douchebags who want to make America 'great' again. That doesn't mean every Trumpette are aforementioned Nazi-wannabe douchebags.

Trump supporters run the gamot of defeated Americans who feel disenfranchised with the system and want *any* change down the line to people who want a strongman, someone who at least pays lip service to traditional America, people who want emphasis on border controls and people who embrace nationalism over globalization.

There was a good interview with blacks/hispanics who support Trump and why they did (spoilers: they want the system to change) but even they admit they avoid rallies because of the hate Trump's spun up.

Trump has modeled himself on a wannabe strongman. He sees himself as a Putin, Saddam Hussain type and that resonates loudest with people in the douchebag nazi white supremacy camps. Thats what he wants to bring to Washington.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-10 11:43:29
Link | Citer | R

A conservative judge would be equally as bad, so no I don't get your point.

Not from the point of a conservative, which goes with the point I was making about the sell-outs. Regardless, I thought that what we had recently was at least tolerable: 4 strong on each side, with a rogue that hopped the fence from time to time. Having too many on either side is a dangerous thing.
By fonewear 2016-08-10 11:44:18
Link | Citer | R

Did you even read, son?

I said that Trumps LOUDEST are offbrand nazi racist douchebags who want to make America 'great' again. That doesn't mean every Trumpette are aforementioned Nazi-wannabe douchebags.

Trump supporters run the gamot of defeated Americans who feel disenfranchised with the system and want *any* change down the line to people who want a strongman, someone who at least pays lip service to traditional America, people who want emphasis on border controls and people who embrace nationalism over globalization.

There was a good interview with blacks/hispanics who support Trump and why they did (spoilers: they want the system to change) but even they admit they avoid rallies because of the hate Trump's spun up.

Trump has modeled himself on a wannabe strongman. He sees himself as a Putin, Saddam Hussain type and that resonates loudest with people in the douchebag nazi white supremacy camps. Thats what he wants to bring to Washington.

So I'll take that as a no you have never sat down and discussed politics with a non Nazi trump supporter !
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-10 11:47:28
Link | Citer | R

What supreme court rulings could be menacing the future of your country ...?

Two words. Citizen's United.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-10 11:48:04
Link | Citer | R

Comparing Trump to Saddam and you wonder why we can't have nice things !
By fonewear 2016-08-10 11:48:52
Link | Citer | R

I would say there is a debate to be had here but there isn't. Just hyperbole about Trump. And that is it.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-10 11:50:12
Link | Citer | R

I'd love a Trumpette to explain to me why Trump can't expand his base beyond white men.
First Page 2 3 ... 195 196 197 ... 216 217 218