[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-10 10:14:17
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
Honestly, if asked to review everything we know of Trump, I don't think he's dumb enough to say these things accidentally.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to lose right now in the most flamboyant, controversy-generating ways possible in one of the most epic troll jobs of the past two centuries.
You fail to understand the Donald. He believes there is no such thing as bad publicity. One little remark and he dominates the news cycle for well over 24 hours and counting. TO HIM THIS IS GOOD.

Oh lawd did I bugger those tags or what.
Yup. We still have a preview button you know.

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
“He is one dangerous man and we need to take him seriously. Take him out now.”

-Eliizabeth warren back in July on Colberts show

Where was the big tempest in a tea pot then?
Back then, I might remind you, was still primary season and the Donald was not yet inevitable.

"Second amendment solutions" means only one thing. Just ask Gabby Giffords.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 10:14:32
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
So? This is a two-party system and that isn't changing this year. Johnson isn't even taking his own campaign seriously enough to hit the magic 15%, so a missed vote for Hillary or Donald or voting instead for a third party candidate is simply half a vote for the opposition. The reason Trump isn't getting absolutely destroyed is because nobody can give a good reason why anyone should vote for Clinton, which is basically what you're doing when you're a Trump supporter and you stay home. All these diatribes against him will never change the fact that the Democrats have the most corrupt presidential candidate in history.

Only to be rivaled by Trump's moral (and business) bankruptcy?

Ugh.

THIS IS SHITTY. WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS AS OUR OPTIONS.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-10 10:15:04
Link | Citer | R

Also if everyone could take a moment to PM Rooks he needs to hear your opinions loud and clear on this important matter.

Is saying someone is "obtuse" just a politically correct way of calling them HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE?

I say yes. And we need to either abolish the hostility rules or quit pussyfooting around them.

/trial balloons new campaign slogan

Stop Being a Pussy and Vote Trump!!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 10:15:41
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Yup. We still have a preview button you know.

Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-08-10 10:16:24
Link | Citer | R

So? This is a two-party system and that isn't changing this year. Johnson isn't even taking his own campaign seriously enough to hit the magic 15%, so a missed vote for Hillary or Donald or voting instead for a third party candidate is simply half a vote for the opposition. The reason Trump isn't getting absolutely destroyed is because nobody can give a good reason why anyone should vote for Clinton, which is basically what you're doing when you're a Trump supporter and you stay home. All these diatribes against him will never change the fact that the Democrats have the most corrupt presidential candidate in history.

Ugh.

I was laughing at you guys the moment you discarded Sanders for Clinton, as an outsider I'd rather Clinton when it comes to the lesser of two evils but what a God awful choice.

At least in the UK I've still got Corbyn to support.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 10:16:44
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Stop Being a Pussy and Vote TrumpJOHNSON!!

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 10:17:33
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
I was laughing at you guys the moment you discarded Sanders for Clinton

As was most of the developed world that isn't controlled by oligarchs and dictatorial regimes...
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-10 10:23:28
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Trump's flaws overwhelm whatever gains he'd bring by not being beholden to those special interests....
Don't look now but ....

Meet Donald Trump’s Economic Advisors
Time

Donald Trump reveals his economic advisers
CNNMoney

All of them are heavy contributors to Trump, the GOP, or both.

How did Nick put it ... ?
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Coinkydink!?... I don't think so!
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 10:26:36
Link | Citer | R

For once I'm going to call a non-issue on this.

This is textbook politician.

A lot of people making a big deal about the fact that they're all white men, but again, I just figure if you already support Trump this makes sense and if you're upset by this, you already didn't support him so it's a non-issue.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-10 10:31:52
Link | Citer | R

This is textbook politician....
EXACTLY!

And textbook special interests.
By fonewear 2016-08-10 10:33:32
Link | Citer | R

Ugh.

You do plenty would you like me to create a list !?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-08-10 10:33:53
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Cruz Missive said: »
I find both candidates to be awful, but this:

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
The good

1. He hasn't been in a government office

has always struck me as bizarre. In no other field would you intentionally seek out someone with no experience.

It is bizarre, but there aren't many fields that are so inherently corrupt.
Eh not really... In order for these guys to be corrupt they have to be doing something for someone else... So inherently other businesses are corrupt...

The mental gymnastics that it took to come to that conclusion are worthy of Rio. Businesses don't do things for people but politicians do? Yeah, you might want to clarify that.
How the *** is that what you get out of that.... Inherently politicians need others to be corrupt.... You guys complain about it all the time in the form of union support or Wall Street money mucking up politics... People throwing money in for favors... In order for politicians to be corrupt there has to be someone on the outside looking for something in most all cases... Businesses looking for contracts or support on passing or quashing a bill... Corruption in politics usually stems from outside money and influence...

God you're either just really lacking in being able to put simple things together or you're just so against whatever I have to say that you act like this lol...
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-10 10:42:54
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
How the *** is that what you get out of that.... Inherently politicians need others to be corrupt.... You guys complain about it all the time in the form of union support or Wall Street money mucking up politics... People throwing money in for favors... In order for politicians to be corrupt there has to be someone on the outside looking for something in most all cases... Businesses looking for contracts or support on passing or quashing a bill... Corruption in politics usually stems from outside money and influence...

God you're either just really lacking in being able to put simple things together or you're just so against whatever I have to say that you act like this lol...

I... don't know what... you're saying because... you went against me... first... and I later made a comment... noting that... I couldn't figure out... what you meant... hence the... request... for clarification.
By fonewear 2016-08-10 10:46:33
Link | Citer | R

It isn't money that corrupts politicians it is the power. Read "The Will to Power"
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-10 10:48:01
Link | Citer | R

To call Clinton corrupt and ignore that Trump has been a shadefactory since he got into business is kinda funny. You know, his longtime lawyer and mob connections. And not paying his workers. And using his dad's influence to close deals and acquire money.

But I guess it's OK. The mob is an American institution. So is nepotism.

Both of these choices know their way around corruption like true masters. To fool yourself otherwise is just posturing.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-10 10:48:41
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
It isn't money that corrupts politicians it is the power. Read "The Will to Power"

The power to cause some traffic trouble in Fort Lee!
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 10:48:53
Link | Citer | R

You do plenty would you like me to create a list !?

Pretty sure your list begins and ends with the things I say here, for all you know I'm a plant by Republicans to make progressives sound crazy in a forum for a dying game.

Put another way:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2016-08-10 10:54:20
Link | Citer | R

The only thing crazy is not supporting Trump.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-10 10:55:11
Link | Citer | R

The fact that most of you are against Trump is all the proof I need !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-10 11:02:53
Link | Citer | R

Donald Trump answers the question: What is 2+2?

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question.No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "What's 2+2? And i tell them look,
we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my God, I can't believe it. Addition and substraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It's terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, i love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot.If i'm being honest, i mean , if i'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that i don't like.Though, i probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, '10101000101,' on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what i mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean , you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me, You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2 believe me."
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-10 11:03:26
Link | Citer | R

To call Clinton corrupt and ignore that Trump has been a shadefactory since he got into business is kinda funny. You know, his longtime lawyer and mob connections. And not paying his workers. And using his dad's influence to close deals and acquire money.

But I guess it's OK. The mob is an American institution. So is nepotism.

Both of these choices know their way around corruption like true masters. To fool yourself otherwise is just posturing.

I'm not ignoring Trumps corruption. I just hold people who hold public office to a higher level than I do businessmen. Although I agree that businesses should be operated honestly, the entire point of business is to make yourself rich. Clinton has turned politics into a business in the most sleazy ways imaginable.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-10 11:08:59
Link | Citer | R

Donald Trump answers the question: What is 2+2?

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question.No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "What's 2+2? And i tell them look,
we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my God, I can't believe it. Addition and substraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It's terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, i love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot.If i'm being honest, i mean , if i'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that i don't like.Though, i probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, '10101000101,' on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what i mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean , you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me, You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2 believe me."

So Trump and Pence plan on playing a pick up game of basketball with Cliton and Kaine for the presidency...?

Seems legit.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 11:09:07
Link | Citer | R

...Andy?

Is that you?

By fonewear 2016-08-10 11:10:25
Link | Citer | R

It is kinda funny that instead of voting for Hillary everything is a vote against Trump. That says all you need to know about Hillary.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-10 11:12:28
Link | Citer | R

...Andy?

Is that you?

Too bad you didn't super impose Trumps head on this pic.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 11:12:30
Link | Citer | R

It is kinda funny that instead of voting for Hillary everything is a vote against Trump. That says all you need to know about Hillary.

Also, Trump...
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 11:12:40
Link | Citer | R

Which has been what I've been saying all along!
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 11:13:01
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

...Andy?

Is that you?

Too bad you didn't super impose Trumps head on this pic.

I'm not Kaufman's biggest fan, but I respect him far too much for that.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-10 11:15:15
Link | Citer | R

That people don't like her but she can do the job? This is legit the line of reasoning most GOP defectors are using.

Clinton can run the country for 4.
Trump is increasingly proving unable to do that.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 194 195 196 ... 216 217 218