First Page 2 3 ... 193 194 195 ... 216 217 218
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-10 07:10:54
Link | Citer | R

I looked at the poles. My conclusion is that they're pretty tall.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-08-10 07:34:43
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Just give Detroit another 60 years and it will turn it around...make look like the Congo then !

The important part is we still pay the pensions of city Union workers that retired at 50.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Serveur: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-10 07:36:56
Link | Citer | R

Globalist Oligarch Party Hates Trump More Than Any Other Candidate
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 07:38:22
Link | Citer | R

Tom Ridge has publically stated he won't vote for Trump.

I know a politician that's not actively in office at this time doesn't seem like a big deal, but Ridge is still very well-liked and thought of in his home state Pennsylvania. To emphasize that good will, I will include the fact that I, a pretty liberal-minded person, give a reasonable consideration to most things he says because regardless of any issues where we've differing beliefs, the man did some really good stuff for our state.

Also in talking to a lot of Pennsylvania conservatives this weekend (basically the entirety of my dad's side of the family) and hearing what they had to say about their own and observed coworkers/friends statements on the topic, I can tell you a lot of the classically right-leaning support in rural Pennsylvania is not in love with Trump at all and are considering voting Hillary or -- in many cases -- staying the hell home.

That said, many of the more affluent Republicans in the state seem to be pretty firmly pro-Trump, or at least so anti-Hillary that they may as well be pro-Trump.

Gonna be an interesting election in Pennsylvania and where I once thought Hillary didn't stand a chance here, I think it could get very interesting.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-08-10 08:04:32
Link | Citer | R

“He is one dangerous man and we need to take him seriously. Take him out now.”

-Eliizabeth warren back in July on Colberts show

Where was the big tempest in a tea pot then?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 08:05:22
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

Because context is never important, ever.

Don't be obtuse.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 08:09:35
Link | Citer | R

Honestly, if asked to review everything we know of Trump, I don't think he's dumb enough to say these things accidentally.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to lose right now in the most flamboyant, controversy-generating ways possible in one of the most epic troll jobs of the past two centuries.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-10 08:33:24
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
Don't be obtuse.

Reported for harassment. Rooks made it perfectly clear that we're not allowed to call people retards any more....

ob·tuse
əbˈt(y)o͞os,äbˈt(y)o͞os/Submit
adjective
1.annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.

Vote trump!
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 08:35:29
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Don't be obtuse.

Reported for harassment. Rooks made it perfectly clear that we're not allowed to call people retards any more....

ob·tuse
adjective
1.annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.

K.

Quote:
Vote trump!

No.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 08:36:19
Link | Citer | R

Though:

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
ob·tuse
adjective
1.annoyingly insensitive or

Pretty much describes a lot of people here too a big ol' T.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-08-10 08:43:11
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

Because context is never important, ever.

Don't be obtuse.

You are so full of crap lol. Trump in no context, ever, could get away with saying "take her out now." You know this. The fake outrage that would ensue would dominate the media for 10 days providing Hillary the usual cover to just stay quiet and avoid the media.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 08:44:32
Link | Citer | R

Double down on plausible deniability, huh?

How very Clinton of you.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-08-10 08:49:31
Link | Citer | R

Double down on plausible deniability, huh?

How very Clinton of you.

Umm no. You cannot pretend to have the reading comprehension level of a 5 year old when Trump speaks, but when Elizabeth Warren speaks it's "No, what she was really saying was.."

It goes to your character and honesty.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-10 08:51:14
Link | Citer | R

One said he has to be stopped, the other added a reference to guns.

You're the one being dishonest if you compare the two..
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-08-10 08:56:46
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

How do you "Take someone out now?" The election is in November so she couldn't be talking about voting.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 09:02:13
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »

How do you "Take someone out now?" The election is in November so she couldn't be talking about voting.

Really can't tell if you're being deliberately duplicitous right now or dead serious....
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-10 09:10:03
Link | Citer | R

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO
JUST A PRANK

>>> Trump/Pence 2016
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-08-10 09:12:58
Link | Citer | R

You can't have it both ways and I enjoy very much pointing out how absurd you are being. You are like the Black Knight in Holy Grail now, no arms or legs, still fighting over nothing.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 09:16:23
Link | Citer | R

See, this is the problem with Trump.

It's so hard to believe that anyone has ever actually really believed in this walking caricature of a human for anything, ever in the past forty years, and now people are supporting him for President of the United States and it's just like...has the world lost its *** mind?

To which the answer is clearly a resounding "YES!" so I guess to echo Nik, "vote Trump!"?

I just...it's seriously like a dream. Not a nightmare or anything. But I've really never thought anyone took Donald Trump seriously before. I always figured he was just like a proto-Kardashian. Lots of money because he knew how to work the celebrity aspect of things, but not really good at anything other than being famous.

But that's apparently all our country cares about now, feeling that sort of quasi-success is better than the status quo of politicians.

Which is lamentable, both in itself and in that our politicians have let us down for so long that it's become a reality.

And people who should know better are voting for Trump because they're (not entirely without good reason) so anti-Hillary that it's their only option?

By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 09:17:00
Link | Citer | R

You can't have it both ways and I enjoy very much pointing out how absurd you are being. You are like the Black Knight in Holy Grail now, no arms or legs, still fighting over nothing.

Well, you can have it both ways because they're markedly different situations and contexts.

[/[i]Why is this so hard to get you to acknowledge?[/i]b]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 09:17:18
Link | Citer | R

Oh lawd did I bugger those tags or what.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-10 09:25:33
Link | Citer | R

There's at least 3-5 solid reasons people like Trump and most of it has *** all to do with him. Any other breathing person could have said it and reached similar heights. I'd argue Trumps baked in familiarity is both blessing and curse.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-08-10 09:33:04
Link | Citer | R

Most people in the Country understand that the largest issue at the root of all our fiscal woes is the influence that special interests have over our politicians. Many Americans, like myself, really want to see what happens when someone gets the Office that does not owe anything to any special interest in Washington. There is a stark choice. Trump on the one hand, a billionaire that the even the dreaded Koch Brothers cannot influence; and on the other, Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt politician that has taken more cash from special interests around the globe than any politician in History.

This absolutely is my #1 reason for voting for Trump, proudly.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-08-10 09:33:47
Link | Citer | R

Oh lawd did I bugger those tags or what.

Not as much as you buggered your logic.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-10 09:37:15
Link | Citer | R

I'll agree with Ramy on one point. It's really sad that we're at this point. People are talking about how the election can change at any moment with these candidates, but I suspect the core voters will not budge no matter what. How can you really have an October surprise when gaffes and questionable comments are so insanely common with a candidate that the people voting for him don't care anymore? How can you really have an October surprise when corruption is so ingrained in a candidate that every new revelation of her misconduct is just another drop in a very large, very full bucket and the people voting for her don't care anymore?

I'm just glad that there are some non-partisan voters out there, but really we can't even depend on them to not succumb to the vitriol of the bloggers, "journalists", or talking heads. Low-information voters are the norm. Beyond that, almost nobody truly cares about saving this country. They care far more about winning, and both parties suck at even doing that because with these two we're guaranteed to lose as a nation either way.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 09:38:28
Link | Citer | R

Most people in the Country understand that the largest issue at the root of all our fiscal woes is the influence that special interests have over our politicians. Many Americans, like myself, really want to see what happens when someone gets the Office that does not owe anything to any special interest in Washington. There is a stark choice. Trump on the one hand, a billionaire that the even the dreaded Koch Brothers cannot influence; and on the other, Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt politician that has taken more cash from special interests around the globe than any politician in History.

But it's DONALD *** JOHN TRUMP.

THIS is my problem. People are so caught up in wanting to change the status quo they don't care that the person they're electing is a celebrity douchenozzle who knows *** all about politics, diplomacy, or basic *** manners.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 09:40:25
Link | Citer | R

Also, just objectively speaking, while I get your reference and acknowledge the point you're trying to make -- even if I disagree -- you're overlooking the fact that many people in this country would view the Black Knight as a triumphant martyr, never backing down from his beliefs.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-10 09:40:39
Link | Citer | R

*and many of those people are voting for DJT.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-10 09:55:03
Link | Citer | R

But it's DONALD *** JOHN TRUMP.

THIS is my problem. People are so caught up in wanting to change the status quo they don't care that the person they're electing is a celebrity douchenozzle who knows *** all about politics, diplomacy, or basic *** manners.

^

Bingo.

Trump's flaws overwhelm whatever gains he'd bring by not being beholden to those special interests. He's proven himself to be malleable to anyone that says something he doesn't like. Rather than with money Trump can be controlled with precise tweets and criticism. The man breaths petty.

So what's the gain? Money can't control him but words can. Putin says something about Trump he doesn't like and much like a jilted lover he reacts against all advisers on something political. He turns what should be a political decision, a reasoned decision into something driven by spite.

Trump's proven he can't focus and he can't attack the biggest *** red target of a candidate in years. Why would anyone want a spaz in office? A spaz no one wants to work with because he says racist ***and has the endorsement of vile people he can't even be arsed to shake off?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-10 10:05:02
Link | Citer | R

So? This is a two-party system and that isn't changing this year. Johnson isn't even taking his own campaign seriously enough to hit the magic 15%, so a missed vote for Hillary or Donald or voting instead for a third party candidate is simply half a vote for the opposition. The reason Trump isn't getting absolutely destroyed is because nobody can give a good reason why anyone should vote for Clinton, which is basically what you're doing when you're a Trump supporter and you stay home. All these diatribes against him will never change the fact that the Democrats have the most corrupt presidential candidate in history.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 193 194 195 ... 216 217 218