First Page 2 3 ... 188 189 190 ... 216 217 218
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-08-02 14:35:57
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Thorva said: »
Yes, because that house looks so close to the one they have in colorado. Must be those clay tiles that gave it away it was a Colorado home my mom is in.

Love how the internet has so many unsuccessful people they immediately think it isn't possible for anyone else to become successful and that everyone lives at home with mom. Sorry to here the most successful thing you can think would be moving out of home and not making it on your own.

Hint: quit accepting low paying jobs and learn to save money/finance. Really not that hard to get a decent place.
Sounds like someone's trying too hard...
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-02 14:38:29
Link | Citer | R

Wouldn't let me edit last post...

Anyway, here you got buddy just for you.

Thanks for the invite!
By Bloodrose 2016-08-02 14:50:04
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Wouldn't let me edit last post...

Anyway, here you got buddy just for you.

Thanks for the invite!
I'll bring some of that legendary Canadian Beer that Americans tend to get super drunk off of after 3 cans.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-02 14:59:07
Link | Citer | R

It's not hard to when the most popular beers in the US are all water!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-08-02 15:10:55
Link | Citer | R

You should see my house, it's the best house. Other houses are garbage, and to keep those garbage houses from messing with mine we're gonna build a wall. A gold plated house with yugest wall you've ever seen. This house is tough too. This house got hail damage and made the clouds pay for it! It's a business house, it knows bizzness.

By Bloodrose 2016-08-02 15:42:25
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
They had to make it cheap, so all the poor people, who aren't Thorva, could buy and drink it, and have barbecues with friends and family, who are also poor, because they accepted low paying jobs (because those are really the only jobs left in the market, so they can afford some place to live, food to eat, and pay off any school debt incurred by heaps of loans in fields that are completely over-saturated)
By fonewear 2016-08-02 15:43:10
Link | Citer | R

Bloodrose said: »
They had to make it cheap, so all the poor people, who aren't Thorva, could buy and drink it, and have barbecues with friends and family, who are also poor, because they accepted low paying jobs (because those are really the only jobs left in the market, so they can afford some place to live, food to eat, and pay off any school debt incurred by heaps of loans in fields that are completely over-saturated)

Since when do poor people have friends ?
By Bloodrose 2016-08-02 15:43:54
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »

Since the day they could buy watery American beer.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-02 15:47:54
Link | Citer | R

Since the day they could buy watery American beer.

It could be worse it could be

By Bloodrose 2016-08-02 15:50:02
Link | Citer | R

Canadian Light, still more of a beer than Budweiser.
By fonewear 2016-08-02 15:50:49
Link | Citer | R

I couldn't tell you I don't drink any light beer. But Maybe when Trump is President he will ban light beer !
By Bloodrose 2016-08-02 15:51:22
Link | Citer | R

I couldn't tell you I don't drink any light beer. But Maybe when Trump is President he will ban light beer !
He'll ban all beer in a brown bottle.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-02 15:52:15
Link | Citer | R

Nah only Mexican and Muslim beer !
By fonewear 2016-08-02 15:52:41
Link | Citer | R

I don't think Muslims drink beer but they should. Maybe it would help.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-02 16:02:23
Link | Citer | R

Amazing beer and its name is totally related, if that were to happen.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-02 16:23:14
Link | Citer | R

Canadian Light, still more of a beer than Budweiser.
That's not saying much.
By BlaTheTaru 2016-08-02 17:01:37
Link | Citer | R

Can someone convince me to vote for Hillary without mentioning Trump at all?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-02 17:13:48
Link | Citer | R

BlaTheTaru said: »

Sure, it's super easy. Well, unless we're not allowed to lie, in which case the answer is no.
[+]
By ScaevolaBahamut 2016-08-02 17:18:32
Link | Citer | R

She's running on the furthest left platform of any major party presidential nominee since...McGovern, probably?

TBF this is mainly a result of the Democratic base being pretty leftist right now.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-08-02 18:49:46
Link | Citer | R

A perpetually deadlocked congress means she will probably be unable to get any significant legislation passed, which will relegate her symbolic peace summits and speeches where her tendency to act friendly shouldn't piss off many foreign heads off state. I've given up believing a leader is the answer, vote for the person who can do the least damage here and abroad. Make your changes locally.
[+]
By BlaTheTaru 2016-08-02 18:53:04
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Sure, it's super easy. Well, unless we're not allowed to lie, in which case the answer is no.

Fair enough.

Can anyone convince me to vote for Trump without mentioning Hillary?
By Bloodrose 2016-08-02 18:55:07
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Fair enough.

Can anyone convince me to vote for Trump without mentioning Hillary?
He'll make 'Murica great again, by alienating the country from it's largest trading and business partners, forcing localization of jobs and product creation?
By BlaTheTaru 2016-08-02 18:59:24
Link | Citer | R

Can you explain what you mean by this? With all the sarcasm I'm sensing quite a bit is biast opinion.
By Bloodrose 2016-08-02 19:09:44
Link | Citer | R

Specifically, he hasn't been able to outline his plans on business, foreign trade, or foreign policy, with the exception of doing away with the North American Free Trade Agreement, making Mexico pay for a wall to keep out illegal immigrants (most of which come in through various loopholes in the legal procedure), and trying to get China to "play ball", or impose massive amounts of tariffs on imported goods.

With all of this in play, it will basically kill any demand for foreign goods due to severe costs, shut down many businesses, or kill current jobs in those sectors, but would give rise to new American based manufacturing... assuming any product made can be sold when more people will be out of work, and the only trading partner left would be a very cautious Canada. Or even made at a low enough cost, that consumers can afford, without companies going bankrupt on raw materials, or employee overhead or training costs, or shipping costs.
By BlaTheTaru 2016-08-02 19:19:38
Link | Citer | R

Where are you getting your information from? I'm just curious. I'm not pro Trump I'm simply anti hillary. I am curious as I only ever seen people blasting Trump on the net but never hillary but she's the known criminal. Either way I am interested in learning more about why trump would be bad and not just because he said mean things that hurt peoples feelings.
 Bismarck.Ihina
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2016-08-02 19:20:46
Link | Citer | R

ScaevolaBahamut said: »

She's running on the furthest left platform of any major party presidential nominee since...McGovern, probably?

TBF this is mainly a result of the Democratic base being pretty leftist right now.

Are you saying the democrats have drifted to the right?
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-02 19:23:24
Link | Citer | R

McGovern didn't win. His platform was never implemented.
By Zululu 2016-08-02 19:23:34
Link | Citer | R

Only internet trolls like Trump because his is real life YouTube comment.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-08-02 19:35:25
Link | Citer | R

Where are you getting your information from? I'm just curious. I'm not pro Trump I'm simply anti hillary. I am curious as I only ever seen people blasting Trump on the net but never hillary but she's the known criminal. Either way I am interested in learning more about why trump would be bad and not just because he said mean things that hurt peoples feelings.
These are things that have come straight from the GOP debates, that he's openly said at length, but with little to no detail.

Notice, I haven't mentioned anything about the hateful comments that have come out of his mouth, and this isn't really blasting him. It's a pro/con message about what he's open stated his policies would be.

The one thing I can, but am loathe to credit him for, is making American politics and voting much more interesting to all generations of voters involved. He has people wanting to vote. Not necessarily for him, not necessarily for Hillary, since more and more people in the US are wanting a third party option, or to do away with the established parties altogether.

As for Hillary, people have blasted her in other threads that were already beaten and dead, among using some funny, hit and miss, and completely lackluster memes involving her in some way, so there isn't really anything to say that hasn't already been said about her. Both parties are quite divided at the moment as to what they'd like to see happen.
First Page 2 3 ... 188 189 190 ... 216 217 218